You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Scaredy Cat (D) Empty The Scaredy Cat (D) Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Riful

Riful

D-rank
Riful observed the mission posting that was on the mission board, it seemed to be extremely rushed, as the handwriting on the posting was extremely messy, and the details were kind of unclear. Riful, however, noticing that the location of the mission, which was to save a cat from a tree, was fairly close to her current location. Riful decided that she had to hurry, since the cat could be in trouble or hurt itself. Riful ran by a nearby alley, trying to find a shortcut that could lead her to the mission destination faster. Riful activated her "Dance of the Yasunori", and flew over a nearby fence. Riful saw a large tree, where a small crowd had gathered, and a lady was frantically yelling and screaming at her cat, which was hanging onto a branch for dear life. Riful sighed, as it was a messy situation, the one who posted the mission posting, who was most likely the lady, was unnecessarily making the cat freak out. Riful walked over the lady, and introduced herself, "Heya, my name is Riful and I'm here to help you with rescuing your cat". The lady stopped yelling for a second to reprimand Riful, "What took you so long?! Stop wasting my time and save my poor baby!". Riful sighed again, this was such a stupid situation to be caught up in, and the mission should not even be called a "mission". However, since Riful accepted the mission she had to complete it no matter the circumstances.

Riful thought for a few seconds, although it was hard since the lady was yelling at her to hurry up, as the cat struggled to hold on. Riful came up with an idea, although her self-confidence was faltering since the lady seemed to have nothing better to do than yell at her. Riful shut the lady up with a piece of paper over her mouth, and she took a few seconds to enjoy the peace and quiet until the cat started meowing extremely loud. Riful was getting extremely tired of the constant bickering that was directed towards her. The lady started hitting her, although she could not hit very hard, so it did not bother Riful. Riful decided to do this the fun and dangerous way, Riful, with her dance still activated, made a piece of paper stick to the bottom of the tree. Riful made the piece of paper explode, and the tree started to fall, which alarmed the cat, the lady, and the people around them. Riful wrapped the cat in her paper, and safely brought the cat to her. Riful gave the cat, which was wrapped in paper, to the lady, who was duct-taped by paper. Riful said "Payment or enjoy cutting all that paper, it's condensed with chakra". The lady angrily grumbled and brought out her purse, and gave the amount of ryo specified in the mission posting to Riful. Riful removed the paper from the lady and the cat. The lady shouted, as Riful walked away, "I'm going to report you to the authorities!". Riful coolly said "Aye aye, tell me if you need more help, I'll be glad to help". The lady was hugging the cat, kissing it, while the cat seemed to be traumatized, as he was clinging to the lady's dress, like he held onto the branch on the now fallen tree. The fallen tree was the least of Riful's concern, she would likely get flak from her superiors about the tree, but she was used to criticism for how she conducted and complete mission so it would be nothing new.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.