You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Sun May 12, 2013 11:06 am

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
After a long day of helping the Academy, Hideo was exhausted. He didn't like kids, they always stare at him like he is their hero. On the way home, he came by the Hot Springs. Hideo saw everyone leaving and didn't hear a sound coming from the baths.So he walked in. The blue eyed teen unclothed him and went to the baths. Nobody was there, he took a deep breath and sat on the ground in the water. Hideo gasped for air when he got back up.

He heard voices behind the wooden fence. He tried to be silent and sneak away, but suddenly a lot of sweaty men came and pushed him back into the water. Hideo his face was smashed between a hairy chest and a sweaty back. He quickly grabbed his towel and swung it around his waist. When he looked he saw that there was literlly no placecleft for him to sit. So he would go and lay on a rock near the water.

2No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Sun May 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
It was a warm day in Konahagakure, much too warm for Sousetsu. As usual, he remained to his training schedule at a lake nearby the village at sunrise and finished at noon for lunch. With his torn red scarf dangling loosely over his torso not a single breeze was felt. Sousetsu let out a rather noisy sigh as the sweat continued to pour from the once dry scalp. "Jeeze, the weather is beautiful but not even cold whiff of air." Sousetsu exclaimed, speaking only to himself. He turned the corner at the trees he became familiar with to find himself at the gates of the village hidden in the leaves.

As he entered he noticed many people with ice-cream and bottles of water wandering aimlessly around the village streets. He moved his attention the second stories of buildings finding the odd person with a fan in hand flapping it frantically at their blushed faces. Indeed, even the village people had come to share the same torture Sousetsu was experiencing. As he kept walking forward through the market Sousetsu came to a building that gifted him with a smile. "Hot Springs, eh..?" Sousetsu smirked as he began removing his scarf before entering.

A rather large group of overweight man had just been sighted by Sousetsu entering the hots prings as he paid for the services at the front desk. "Awww man...With that many people there might not be enough room." Sousetsu sulked. He then thought of ways to manipulate the people to leave as the woman handed him his towels but found that to be too harsh. After all, they were also feeling the heat. Upon entering the hot shortly behind the group of men Sousetsu a fellow shinobi around the same age struggling with the presence of the ape-like men. His face seemed to be pressed against their hairy chests which no doubt had also been drenched in perspiration. Shocked upon seeing this in hopes that it would never happen to himself, yet, could not stop himself from hiding a burst of laughter, Sousetsu covered his mouth and giggled.

As he settled the comedic matter amongst himself, Sousetsu noticed that the young man had left the hot spring to lie on a nearby rock and bask in the sun. Sousetsu, feeling sorry for the guy went back to the front desk and ordered bottled water for the two of them before returning and approaching to the shinobi's side. He overshadowed him, blocking the sun from reaching the strangers face by covering it with the back of his head. As he overlooked him he could not help but smirk a little more, and held a bottle of water over the shinobi for him to take before dropping it."Here, have this!" Sousetu told the young man happily, keeping his grin a little mild.

3No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Sun May 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
Hideo had closed his eyes while he lay on the hard rock. The Genin was almost falling asleep, but then he heard footsteps and felt a cool shadow falling over him. He opened one eye and saw a grinning young man handing him a bottle of water. "Here, have this!" the shinobi said with a mild grin on his face. Normally Hideo wouldn't accept things from strangers but today was a big exeption. Hideo pushed himself up to grab the bottle full of fresh and cool water. He opened the bottle and stared at it for a while, thinking if he should really drink from it. When he held the bottle to his lips, Hideo could feel the cold air coming from the icy water. The young Genin took one gulp and he already felt better. He could feel the ice cold liquid streaming through his throat.

"Thank you, young man." Hideo said in a polite manner while closing his eyes again. "Weren't you in the Hot Springs too," the white haired shinobi asked "or am i wrong?" Hideo would stand up while talking. "But before you answer. Shall we move to a much cooler place?" He said while pointing in the direction of a tree.

4No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Sun May 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
As the fellow shinobi reached up and received the gift, Sousetsu smiled even more. As he watched the parched stranger take a refreshing gulp it reminded Sousetsu that he had a bottle also and joined his new acquaintance in drinking the beverage. As the liquid slid down his system Sousetsu savoured the moment that he shared with the bottle until it was half empty. He lowered the bottle and let out a small sigh of satisfaction and embraced the suns rays once more and he had closed his eyes and faced the sky.

"Thank you, young man." The stranger had said with gratitude and formality, although Sousetsu thought otherwise. He looked the shinobi up and down and noticed that there was not much of a gap in years of age between the two and took the sentence as a maturity sentiment. "Young man?" Sosuetsu spoke with confusion and a raised eyebrow. Before he could answer his next question, Sousetsu was offered to talk in a different location, beside a tree. Sousetsu smirked and nodded and accompanied the young ninja to the tree and sat in the cool shade with his legs crossed.

"Uhh. Was I in the Hot Springs? Oh, no. I regrettably arrived before the large party you see occupying the springs. It's a shame too." He said as he somewhat sulked at the sight of the busy hot springs, excited to relax after his training. He then turned back to newly found peer and decided it was time to introduce himself. [colour-blue]"My name is Sousetsu. Sousetsu of the Senju Clan."[/color] He said smiling once again. He then removed his upper body attire to reveal the bandages covering his left arm right down to his fingertips and sprawled his body out almost lying down if it wasn't for his arms keeping him up and embraced the shade that much more.

5No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Mon May 13, 2013 11:59 am

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
"Uhh. Was I in the Hot Springs? Oh, no. I regrettably arrived before the large party you see occupying the springs. It's a shame too." the fellow shinobi said kinda disapointed that he couldn't be in there in the water. "I was there." Hideo stated thinking of what happened in the water. His face got a little red when he remembered the two hairy men he was squashed against. His eyes widened and were staring in the direction of the hot spring. Sweat dropped from his nose onto the dry ground.

There was a silent pause, until the young man started to introduce himself. "My name is Sousetsu. Sousetsu of the Senju Clan." Hideo looked at his face to see him smiling once again. Hideo was still staring at the pool of water a few metres away.

Sousetsu removed his upper body clothing. The bandages on his arm made its way to his finger. The bandaged boy almost lay on the ground if he wasn't holding himself up with his arms.

Hideo stripped his fur coat, showing his thin but well build body The tattoo on his right shoulder was now visible and the necklace was hanging loosly around his neck. He threw his coat on the ground, still staring at the pool of water.

The topless Genin would hold the cold bottle against his fore head while he lowered his body to lean on the tree. When his back touched the tree he slowly went down to sit on the ground. Hideo used his fur coat as a cushion to sit on. "My name is Inuzuka Hideo." he introduced himself to the young man and drank some more water. Hideo swiped his sweat of his face and stopped gazing at the hot springs. He looked up to the cloudless sky and sighed.

6No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Mon May 13, 2013 2:17 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
"I was there." the Genin stated with a face growing redder by the second. Of course, Sousetsu had seen what had happened to make the teen leave to which Sousetsu tried his best to hide his giggle behind his smile. Calming himself down, Sousetsu spoke once again."Such a shame."

As Hideo removed his fur coat, Sousetsu turned to face the men within the springs but soon realizes that wasn't a much better sight and diverted his sight towards the warm sky. Looking back to the ninja he noticed a tattoo and a necklace that dangled around his neck. The must have been mementos for he could not think of any other reason other than to look cool. The coat was now found on the ground by the tree and served as a cushion for its temporary purpose.

As the young ninja sat down he announced his name as Hideo who hailed from the Inuzuka Clan. Sousetsu was always intrigued by the various clans within his own village and for the hidden potentials of other clans from other villages for that matter. The Inuzuku Clan particularly, with their ability to bond with their pet canines and create jutsus, was an envious clan of Sousetsu simply for that bond. This brought a question to Sousetsu though. Where was Hideo's dog?

Taking into considering that this was a public hot spring, dogs weren't allowed which was proven correct when Sousetsu searched for the dog in question and found the 'no pets allowed' sign. Of course this was a hygiene procedure and no-one was to blame, but it would have been nice to meet Hideo's other half. Sousetsu took another sip of his cool beverage and straightened himself up to sit proper and more formal. "So, Hideo. What's your background? And what do you want to achieve in the days to come?" Sousetsu asked intriguingly.

7No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Mon May 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
The Senju member suddenly sat straighter and began asking questions like what is your background and other personal stuff.

Hideo sighed when the words came out of the young boy his mouth. In his mind he was questioning himself if he should tell or not. Since Seiza, his dog, wasn't around he had to choose between going back into the pool of sweaty men or just anwsering the shinobi his questions. The best thing to do was just giving the boy some anwsers, but not giving him too much details or information. Hideo doesn't like to talk about personal topics and since he only knew the guy for a day he still didn't earn his trust.

The dog boy closed his eyes again, not letting the other person see his emotions. Hideo sighed deeply while stretching his arms and placing them on the back of his head. "My past... Well i grew up in Konoha. My father got murdered by my mother her best friend, who is now my father-in-law. I saw my father die in front of me and ran away to my grandmother. Her husband was already dead." Hideo didn't give much detail but just a very short version of his real story. "And you see this ring on my necklace?" He lifted one hand away from his head and pointed at the ring. "That is my father's weddingring. To me, it as a lucky charm." While telling the small story his voice had no emotion in it. But suddenly his eyes flew open and If you looked at his blue colored eyes you could see a damaged little boy, who lost his father. When Hideo noticed he had his eyes wide open for people to look at, he closed them as fast as possible not letting anyone see how he felt. To change the tense atmosphere Hideo also asked what his past was like.

8No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Mon May 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Sousetsu watched the fellow shinobi get more comfortable, adjusting his arms behind his head and letting out a sigh. Whether it was a sigh of relief or not it was hard to tell. His eyes closed as he talked about his past relations of his parents, father-in-law and grandmother. Sousetsu was dumbstruck at the words that escaped the young man's lips. His eyes widened and paid little attention to his surroundings. It was like a horror movie outside the norm.

He then gazed upon the memento around Hideo's neck. This particular piece of jewellery turned out to be much more important than Sousetsu first assumed. It was a memory of his father and not some childhood friend. Unable to take his eyes off Hideo, he had noticed the damaged vessel for a split moment for what it really was. Sousetsu empathised with Hideo, knowing the pain of losing a loved one. In almost an instant, to break the tension, the question was returned to Sousetsu in which he snapped from his concerned mood to a puzzled one.

He never carried anything of his father's, only his memories of him and the teachings he passed down. He looked at the Genin before him and gave a relaxed sigh. "My father was also killed. He was on a peace treaty mission. Heh, can you believe the irony?" Sousetsu paused for a slight moment and looked back to the adults in the springs."Damn adults have no concept for others. When will the higher-ups settle these stupid disputes and get it over with?" He lectured rhetorically.

Sousetsu inspected his bandages, keeping his hands occupied and being somewhat relaxed from splitting his mind on focusing on different things. "I may not have a token from my father, but I remember his last words to me, which I will take to my grave. He said, 'One of the many things I’ve wanted to say in my lifetime is an answer to the question. ‘What is your dream?’ Until now, I have always thought that I had my whole life to find that answer. But, how do we find something that we do not even know what it is that we are looking for? Maybe we are clouded from that very thought in the back of our own minds that we cannot see clearly around us.
From an early age we carry no burdens on our shoulders. They may be the happiest days of our lives and it is then that we don’t know if we are comfortable enough with growing up. But then you came along..."
Sousetsu sat back and smirked slightly looking towards the sky once more. "I think we will all understood the moral of that story some day. That same moral will end the needless fighting between villages, well, in my opinion anyway." Sousetsu turned to look at Hideo smiled towards the end of his sentence, almost as if he was waiting for approval. But that was not the case as he had just shared his belief, his ninja way even though it was up to the person listening how to perceive it.

9No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Tue May 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
While the Senju boy was telling about his father. Hideo looked at him, eyes closed but you could see that he was quite interested in the boy's story since his father also died. The last words of the story escaped Sousetsu his lips and he looked over, smiling. "It is so that the good die while helping other people. Just like your father died to keep the peace between villages. Those who do that can be called real heroes. " Saying that he drank the last bit of water in the bottle and stood up, stretching his whole body. "Your father, he was one of those heroes." Hideo said smiling and looked at his empty bottle and checked his pockets for some cash. Luckily, he didn't forget to bring some with him. Normally he always uses cheques, but it would be a shame to pay with those for just some bottles of water. "Also want some more water?" The Genin asked smiling. Hideo was now more at ease with the boy and started to trust the shinobi.

Slightly opening his blue eyes to take a better look at Sousetsu, he saw that Seiza, his dog was suddenly running to the boy. Hideo his eyes widened when he saw her getting closer and fast. The Inuzuka member jumped up shouting for her to not jump on the shinobi. Unfortunately, it was too late to stop for Seiza at high speed and she flew right on the boy. "Seiza... Don't jump on people like that..." Hideo inhaled some air and let it out, making a big sigh.

10No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Tue May 14, 2013 4:03 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
After revealing his past to Hideo, it seemed Hideo had spoke his mind even though his eyes were closed. "It is so that the good die while helping other people. Just like your father died to keep the peace between villages. Those who do that can be called real heroes." Saying that he drank the last bit of water in the bottle and stood up, stretching his whole body. "Your father, he was one of those heroes." Hideo said smiling and looked at his empty bottle and checked his pockets for some cash.

Sousetsu pondered at him for a slight moment and then returned his smile that shined brighter before. Sousetsu became more proud of his father knowing that that was a strangers thoughts on his father. He was indeed a hero, but not only to Sousetsu, but to others as well. The Genin then asked if he would like some more water while smiling. It would be rude not to accept after all so Sousetsu simply nodded with appreciation and a grin. Sousetsu adjusted himself to his knees when he noticed Hideo's eyes widening, almost as if there was danger coming.

Before long, Sousetsu's head was buried into the ground before him as a canine had mounted on top of his. Shaking his arms frantically for a hint of air Sousetsu finally relaxed and accepted his fate before realizing he could tilt his head to a side. The dog had leaped off and left Sousetsu with a mouthful of earth. Spitting it out slowly, he bolted to his feet with an embarrassed expression but soon realised the canine in question at his feet leaving him speechless.

Sousetsu knelt down once more and began petting the dog with another grin on his face. "Hey there, fella! Nice to meet you too!" Sousetsu began giggling slightly as the dog embraced the scratching and returned his appreciation with happy barking. "Seiza... Don't jump on people like that..." Hideo exhaled, as though he had given up hope. As he continued giggling, Sosetsu turned his gaze to Hideo and assured him it was all right with a cheesy grin followed by a hint of laughter."The little guy must be thirsty, Hideo. Sousetsu exclaimed, remaining in his cheery mood.

11No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Tue May 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
It seemed like Sousetsu and Seiza were already friends. That made Hideo smile like he never did before, seeing his canine happy with a stranger she had never met.

Seiza loved all the attention she got from the shinobi, watching her tail going from left to right. Hideo petted Seiza on the back while scratching the side of her body.

Hideo at first didn't hear what the Senju said, but then saw for himself that Seiza was panting from the combination of running and the heat. The Genin grabbed his backpack and took a silver bowl out and said "Wait here. I'll be right back with six bottles." While leaving the two behind, he quickly turned to see if everything was still o.k and now started running towards the shop. Hideo ran across the cool water and took as fast as possible six icy water bottles and went to pay.

Quickly he came back, running with six bottles of water in his arms. He opened one for Seiza and pourred it in her bowl. The rest of the bottles he lay on the ground in the shadpw next to Sousetsu and him. "Did i miss something while i was gone?" Hideo asked with a curious smile playing on his lips.

One of the bottles was taken away by Hideo to drink. He even splashed some on his face and arms. His body fell on the grassy ground like a ragdoll and seperated his arms and legs.

12No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Wed May 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
The Genin grabbed his backpack and took a silver bowl out placed it on the ground near Sousetsu and the furry companion of Hideo and said "Wait here. I'll be right back with six bottles." leaving the two behind. Sousetsu nodded and smiled and turned his attention to the canine. He seemed so cheery that he was receiving licks to his palm. The prickly rough tickle from the dogs tongue left Sousestu giggling. Sousetsu turned to see if Hideo was had bought the water yet as the dog seemed to be parched with such a dry mouth.

The dog ran off to behind the tree to mark his territory. Sousetsu seemed a little disgusted but it was in the dog's nature of course. Removing the thought from his mind, Sousetsu began to give the canine a belly rub in which the dog embraced it, kicking his legs in the process while Sousetsu smirked a little more. As Hideo returned, the dog straightened itself to greet its master and bark profusely as it seen the large amounts of water heading its way.

Hideo watered the dog's bowl and took a bottle for himself. The rest of the bottles were tossed in the shade in which they resided in for the time being. Sousetsu reached for a bottle when Hideo had asked, "Did I miss something while I was gone?" with a curious smile playing on his lips. Sousetsu continued to take the bottle and took a few gulps before answering. "Uhh, no, not really. We played. He wee'd behind the tree. Nothing special." Sousetsu said, speaking the truth with a light and jokingly like tone.

Sousetsu glanced at the springs to see if anything had changed. It hadn't. The grown men kept their territory under tight circumstances, soaking in all the water to themselves. He turned to Hideo with a slight disappointment but was quickly pushed aside as he thought of more questions to ask.So..Urmm...What are you aiming for in the near future? Anything exciting?" Sousetsu finished taking another gulp of his refreshing and ice cold water. After drinking, Sousetsu remembered that he had forgotten his manners and thanked Hideo for the beverage with another grin directed at him.

13No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Thu May 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
Hideo gave a glad sigh that Seiza didn't do anything wrong after the boy told him. Sousetsu smiled and then there appeared another silent moment. Seiza even felt the awkward atmosphere and was silent.

The weird pause didn't go away until Sousetsu asked another question. Asking what he wanted to do in the future years. Hideo didn't feel anything to hold his story back now even if he just new the boy, but watching him play with Seiza made him even more relaxed. Hideo started to think what he wanted to do in the future. Then he realized he didn't know. Nothing. Hideo had no clue what do to next. Then he thought about the possible future. Becoming a Jounin? Or would he get higher than that? But one thing is for sure he wants to avenge his father. He wants so show that he has gotten stronger and better, cause the last time he went to fight his father-in-law he got puched away.

"I don't know yet. I'll just wait and see what happens. Trying not to think about it too much buy i do know one thing i have to do in the future. That is getting stronger and better to avenge my father." Hideo said while turning his head up to look at the sun. "My father died on a day like this. Sun shining, no clouds and no wind. " The Genin added to his

He looked to the Senju member and asked him the same question to stop the tense atmosphere. "How about you? Do you have any plans?" The white haired boy stopped gazing at the sun and looked at his companion next to him from the corner of his eye. Then he turned to face him and closed his eyes while giving him a friendly smile.

14No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Thu May 16, 2013 6:45 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
As Sousetsu heard his sigh of relief that his trusty companion canine was behaved with his absence Sousetsu smiled along with him. Hideo replied to his question, "I don't know yet. I'll just wait and see what happens. Trying not to think about it too much but I do know one thing, I have to do in the future. That is getting stronger and better to avenge my father." he spoke honestly. An admirable goal indeed and Sousetsu nodded in agreement and grinned slightly. The same question was fired at Sousetsu leaving him speechless for a second. He gazed at the distant land and spoke."My goal is to become Jounin and pass my and my father's dreams onto the next generation. After that. I will become Hokage and try to make that dream a reality. I want to end these needless strife's between the nations. Sousetsu smirked at how absurd he sounded. Not many people would believe his dream would be possible.

War survives for as long as we want it to. We need war to help our nations grew and Sousetsu knew this. In the end it was all about income to the country. He looked at Hideo and assured him that he will at least become Jounin and pass on his teachings in hopes they will be passed down. Think that the first goal Sousetsu needed to achieve he thought about Hideo. "We will get stronger together, Hideo." Sousetsu said assertively while petting the dog once more and smiling down at him. "And this little furry companion as well. The dog barked in what seemed to be agreement.

Sousetsu took another sip of his water and shielded his eyes as he looked to the skies and seen a flock of bird flying giving the sun a few shadows along their way.

15No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Fri May 17, 2013 12:21 pm

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
Sousetsu started to tell his future. "I guess you already heard from people that that is impossible..." Hideo thought cause people also said that to his dream of getting stronger than his father-in-law, Okiro.

Hideo didn't want to believe that people doubted his dreams. His smile looked more angry when he looked down to the ground. "Nobody can tell you if something is possible or not." Hideo said irritated and opened his mouth again this time looking the Senju member in the eyes. Hideo's husky eyes had a shine in them. The shine of determination. He knew that his friend would proove the pessimists wrong. "You and i know for damn sure that you will proove such persons wrong." The Inuzuka said in a serious tone but with a hint of determination in it as well. "Don't let them get to you or i'll get you." Hideo warned the grey haired boy with a playful grin. Seiza started to bark in agreement.

The teen boy also said that they will get stronger for sure, together. Hideo was suprised by that one. He only knew the boy for one day.

The dog boy nodded and smiled like a goofball at the boy. "We sure will, my friend!" Hideo laughed but fell a bit awkward cause he didn't say that in a long time.

(OOC: I wrote this on my phone so it might not be as good as other ones.)

16No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Fri May 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
Hideo gave a stern look as he was lost in thought staring emptily at the ground. His rage yearned as he spoke, "Nobody can tell you if something is possible or not." The irritation in his voice left Sousetsu speechless for a brief moment. Wide-eyed and willing to listen as his eyes were met with his fellow shinobi. "You and I know for damn sure that you will prove such persons wrong." Hideo spoke in much more serious tone which oddly, left Sousetsu with a grin as he agreed with his statement disregarding his mood. The canine was also included in his rant and barked in as if to say that he was apart of this also.

He then warned Sousetsu to disregard those who doubt him or Hideo himself would beat Sousetsu. Sousetsu could do nothing but smirk at this remark. The dog also barked in agreement with its masters words. Finally, the boy asserted Sousetsu that they would indeed become stronger and referred to Sousetsu as his friend. The mood on his face became blank. He was called this ninjas 'friend'. A smile came Sousetsus face as he had made two new companions whom he could call his 'friends'. A word that Sousetsu treasured.

Sousetsu bowed formally to the shinobi and his dog. "Thank you...My friends." Sousetsu spoke holding back his emotions. His head lifted up and offered his hand for a friendly handshake to prove his new relationship with the leaf ninja. A smile that could brighten the darkest of days shined brighter than most across Sousetsu's face. He had created a new bond.

17No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Sun May 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
 "Thank you...My friends." said Sousetsu trying to keep his feelings locked. The Senju member raised his head and lifted his arm up to offer a handshake. The smile on his face made Hideo a bit scared but in a rather good way. It actually made the Inuzuka grin like an idiot with his eyes shut.

He wanted to grab Sousetsu his hand but he felt fur. Opening his eyes he saw that his dog, Seiza, had given their friend a handshake. Hideo was quite embarrassed that his furry companion gave him a paw first. The eyes of the Inuzuka looked away not wanting to see them giggle or laugh. The situation was a bit awkward to Hideo, he never really knew how to handle situations like this. He just blinked and his cheeks were pinkish of embarrasment. The shy boy scratched the back of his head and his eyes were still looking to the side, but still grinning.

His eyes turned back to the boy and the dog. His embarrasment didn't go away yet. With his cheeks still pink he could finally grab the youngman's hand as the beginning of their friendship.

Hideo leaned on a tree after the end of the handshake. The full grown boy raised his head to look up to see one lonely cloud floating in the big blue sky. Then he turned his head to look to the pool of men. "What were you planning on doing today before we met?" asked Hideo curious and closed his eyes once more

18No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Sun May 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
As Seiza lunged at the opportunity Sousetsu giggled as the dog gave his paw and frantically licked his hand afterwords. After a few playful and cheery barks from the dog and echoes of laughter from Sousetsu stood to face Hideo once more. His arm seemed to never tire as he was smiled, waiting for a second handshake. As he examined closer, it seemed Hideo was the shy type after all which might have explained the reason has eyes closed while he interacted. Then again, that could have been his personality. With Hideo blushing Sousetsu returned with another giggle aimed at the shinobi.

After a scratch and a momentary pause Hideo had shook hands with Sousetsu. Sousetsu's wide smile dimmed down to make it a more comfortable and serious atmosphere. Hideo could soon be seen leaning on the bark of the tree glancing a the sky before fixing his gaze upon the springs once more. ""What were you planning on doing today before we met?" Hideo asked as his curiosity had overtook him. Sousetsu pondered for a moment, thinking back to the earlier hours of the day. "I was just at the lakes outside of the village. I train, eat, read, and have sometimes even slept there for a camp-out. I like gazing at the stars at night. It's most peaceful then. Today, as you know, was particularly hot and I had finished training so I came to the hot springs to relax." Sousetsu spoke, and highly of his spot at that.

He looked at the springs to find the people beginning to wrinkle as compensation for lingering within the warm yet soothing waters of the hot springs. A select few left as he finished his speech to which Sousetsu nodded to Hideo as a gesture to enter the springs. It was, after all, why they were both here. As he stood up he returned the question, "And you?" He said kindly waiting for him to follow.

19No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Sun May 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
Hideo would agree on going to the reason why both of them actually came to this place. The Inuzuka jumped up and looked over to Seiza, who was now looking very sad that she had to leave. "C'mon, Seiza... I'll buy you a steak when i get back home, alright?" The boy petted his canine and then looked back to Sousetsu. Hideo started to tell why he came here on the way to the loveliness of the warm water. "I just finished a mission when i came here. Since it was so hot outside i thought it would be nice to take a little bath. When i arrived here there was nobody in the male section so i went in and you know the rest of the story i guess..." still being a bit embarrassed about what happened in the hot springs he still went along with taking a dive.

The Inuzuka walked into a cabine to uncloth himself and swing a towel around his waist. Now his slender but still well built body was showing. Hideo looked around feeling a little awkward, since his last trauma in the water and his personal opinion on being half naked in front of people also made it somewhat weird. "I'm already going in to get a good place!" Hideo shouted at his friend, Sousetsu.

Touching the hot water with his feet made him really relaxed and went in as fast as possible. With his head just above the water he could see everyone sitting and enjoying the bath. He even saw someone enjoying the sight of the females on the other side of the wall. The full grown boy was kinda disturbed by the peeping person, but everyone their thing, right.

20No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Sun May 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Saori Nekito

Saori Nekito

D-rank
Saori looked at the towns people, he couldn't bring himself to his own thoughts, he said in his mind "Why is everything so wrong, why
is everything so complecated." he looked around messing with stuff, he was thinking about his last mission, he thought about his next mission, is it going to be easy or is it going to be hard, he thought about his mother and his father always being gone and never having time for him and his sister, he thought about his grandfather a genjutsu master, a hero, how could he surpass him and become one of the greatest nekito shinobi ever. He walked in to the springs saying, " Ahhh, Finally a nice calm dip." he walk inside to hear it quiet, he was in his towel walking toward the hot springs when he hear voices he went inside wondering if they had seen him.

Last edited by Saori Nekito on Sun May 19, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Left somestuff out and i wanted to add on a bit)

21No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Mon May 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
After being comforted by his master, Seiza rushed to Sousetsu for another sense of comfort. Sousetsu delightfully accepted his request and petted him also, scratching behind the ears and stomach before letting the canine be on its way. Hideo spoke of his previous hours before coming to the hot springs. He had just recently participated in a mission and made his way here as a treat from the offspring of a mission and rather warm day. It made sense of course and the mission seemed to have been a success. He then added the moment that Sousetsu coincidently walked in on which left Hideo's face blushing once more.

Sousetsu looked at the sky once more in a transfixed gaze, feeling sweat trickling down the side of his face from his forehead, he was notified that his comrade was already heading into the warm waters. "Oh! On my way! Let me get a towel!" Sousetsu shouted in reply. As his friend seeped into the waters SOusetsu retrieved a towel and placed it around his lower body, naked if it wasn't for that. He turned only to find a newcomer to the hot springs. A young looking fellow with red hair as his most notable trait but paid little attention as his friend was waiting for his arrival that they longed for.

Upon entering the hot springs a few subtle profanities could be heard escaping Sousetsu's lips before settling into the water and adjusting the temperature to comfort his body. "Ahhhh! The water is so refreshing. Worth the wait, eh Hideo?" Sousetsu said smiling. The mild steam rose from the springs letting even his face warm slightly even though the sun had done its course with it already. Sousetsu let out a sigh of relief and turned to notice the small boy following him to accompany everyone who lingered here, leaving Sousetsu with a curious gesture.

22No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Mon May 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
Sousetsu answered and quickly followed Hideo in the water. The new boy got Hideo his full attention with his red hair that was pretty noticable. His eyes wandered from left to right making him see every little thing that was happening around Hideo. Sousetsu, who was already in the water, looked relaxed when he could finallh enjoy the thing he came here for. That also goes for Hideo, but one thing was missing Seiza, his little girl. Hideo got lost in thought. He wandered around in his own head thinking what could happen to his dog when she was going home. Everything could happen, even a war could start and then she would be alone. His eyes were staring blankly at the water until his friend, Sousetsu spoke to him, saying that the long wait was worth the feeling of the water.

Hideo nodded and smiled back to the Senju member, eyes still fixaded on the water. A little drop fell down his nose into the water making his reflection blurry and waking Hideo up. The Inuzuka looked back at the redhead. Hideo didn't say much for the last fer minutes when looked back to Sousetsu. Now he finally gave a proper answer to his companion, "Yes, it really was worth it!" the boy grinned back, closing his eyes.

His mind thrifted off again, this time thinking about the red haired boy. He didn't know why or how but Hideo felt like there was something more to the kid than just his unusual appearance.

23No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Mon May 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Saori Nekito

Saori Nekito

D-rank
"Mind if I take a dip" said Saori, he look around the room awaiting assurance, he knew one of them from the ninja acadamy, but that was all, he saw the animal and wondered if he was apart of the Inzuka clan. He wondered if they new anything about him and wondered about the sensei. He was starting get up.

P.S sorry if I missed spelled some stuff I'm doing this on moblie.

24No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: No Place Left [Open | No Kill] Thu May 23, 2013 5:10 am

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
Hideo looked over to his red haired teammate. The boy asked if he could join Sousetsu and Hideo. The Inuzuka nodded in response, letting him join. Hideo's mind began to drift off again thinking about his younger days. He was slowly going under, not realizing that half his face was now underwater. The warmth of the water made him fall asleep but as soon as his nose touched to water he woke up again. The Chuunin would now sit straight again, looking over his two friends. 'Wait, two friends?' Hideo thought. Two friends were with him, that didn't happen in a long time.

When the young man realized that, he began to grin on his own, making everyone in the hot spring stare at the now laughing Chuunin. As soon as Hideo noticed some people were staring he stopped immediatly, not wanting to much attantion from the hot spring lovers.

The Inuzuka member saw that the pervert who was staring at the females now still was peeping. Hideo gave both his friends an elbow push and then pointed to the perverted man. Hideo started to grin once more.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.