You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku sat on the bench in the training grounds.Oddly,there was nobody here.It's usually swarming with genin.His black cloak concealed all of him as he awaited to meet his sensei.He had yet to even meet his teammate,but was ok,atleast he figured it was.His hood concealed his head as he yawned,fighting back sleep.

Kenshin

Kenshin

D-rank
Kenshin walked through the training grounds with a raised eyebrow. He almost never saw this place empty. Of course, a good portion if ninja rushed to Kirigakure's aid, but he didn't feel the need to go through such hassle. Instead he was to meet one of his students. He looked around as he walked, hoping to see his pupil. In the distance, he saw a hooded figure. That couldn't be him could it? It was a suspicious outfit, but that didn't matter. Kenshin walked in his direction at a normal pace as his now and quiver of arrows bounced on his back. "Hey, I'm Kenshin Mori and I will be your sensei for the foreseeable future." He said trying to show interest. Hopefully, the kid wasn't too difficult to deal with.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku heard footsteps approach him,but he didn't look to see who it was.He was still kinda sleepy. "Hey, I'm Kenshin Mori and I will be your sensei for the foreseeable future." Now Zaiaku looked up,his droopy red eyes meeting Mori's normal ones.There was a silence but Zaiaku soon stood to his full height,towering over Mori."Zaiaku."He simply said as he removed his hood,exposing his face.He literally looked down Mori,crossing his arms as he yawned.

Kenshin

Kenshin

D-rank
As the man stood up, he stood a bit taller than Kenshin. The Special Jounin smirked as he heard the name of his student. He was obviously quiet, which Kenshin wasn't complaining about. He didn't mind a serious student. As long as they weren't obnoxious, he could handle any personality. "Why don't you tell me what you specialize in and what you hope to get out of the squad." He said hoping to get a better grasp on the person in front of him and his goals. As it was right now, he really didn't know anything about him. He was too lazy to read the information given to him by Suzume. He didn't really like reading, after all.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku remained quiet for a second before speaking."Taijutsu,Doton and I just wanna rise up I suppose."He said,scratching the back of his head.He really didn't have much reason afterall.He was relieved this sensei would be a serious one.He didn't need to be babyed.He sat back down on the bench,which made a loud ,creaking sound as he did.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.