You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was recently sent out of the village to meet with a Konoha Medical Nin to receive some medical supplies that were only available near the village of Konoha. She was elated at the moment as she ran through the desert on her own, the wind and sand blowing against her cheeks and through her vibrant pink hair. She had just been ranked up and was able to leave the village on her own now for missions. The desert had never been any quieter and more peaceful. It seemed that even the cannibalistic birds and creatures of the desert were happy. Though they had never given her issues in the past, they were known to be pretty aggressive. All but today of course. Today, they seemed to play with each other instead of grow ravage.

Finally making her way to the meeting cactus not too far from the outside of the village, but a few hours away on foot, she arrived. She was a bit disappointed to see that the large flower had not been in bloom like she had heard it to be at this time of year. Shrugging it off, she sat on the desert sand with her long scarf-like clothing object beneath her to shield her butt and legs from the sand. Preparing to sit in for a long wait, she sensed something approaching from where she had come from. She turned to see a large dark figure slowly heading her way. This alarmed her but only slightly, since she really could not see who or even what it was approaching her. Only knowing it to be large though, she stood up and attempted to put on her guard. She was a small girl, just barely attempting to graze 5 feet tall, standing at 4 foot 11 inches. Being extremely small for her age and not weighing much either helped with her stealth and speed but it also immediately made people underestimate her. But sometimes, it was fun to show people how powerful she really was.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
The cloak flowed in the wind gracefully,but it continued to conceal Zaiaku's entire body.The hood preventing his face to be seen.Zaiaku felt annoyed again.This time,some teenagers mocked his cloak,only when seeing who he was that they ran away screaming and calling him a monster.His annoyed him very much,so he came out here to cool off,hoping to see the fabled Meeting Cactus.

As he approached it,he saw a girl,rather short,pink hair,in a defensive position,looking at him.He paused for a moment but then continued walking.If she didn't try something,neither will he.He sighed as the wind blew again,the breeze relaxing him as he approached the cactus.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika watched as the large creature approached her until it was standing before her only a few feet away. She blinked a few times in first disbelief then stepped back a step in fear once she caught glimpse of his red eyes. Seeing that he was not attacking her, she felt her fear subside slowly. As she stood in front of him just observing his body up and down with her eyes she was absolutely at a loss of words. He was nearly twice her size in height and more than 3 times her size all together! His cloak shielded most of his body but she looked deeply into his eyes. He was pretty scary but she told herself to not be scared and to stand stronger than she normally would. Finally growing tired of this silence and pure curiosity of what or who this creature was, she felt a small smile curl onto her lips. Kindly, she simply stated, "Hi! My name is Toraika, what is yours? You are... Very very large..." She commented at the end once again looking him up and down another time.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku knew the girl was fascinated by him,seeing her blink a few times.His red eyes met hers but no words were exchanged.She was probably scared half to death.There was a eerie silence until the girl finally spoke.
"Hi! My name is Toraika, what is yours? You are... Very very large..."
She said,trailing off at the end.Zaiaku sighed again.Was he really that tall?"I am Zaiaku.."He aloud,removing his hood and exposing his head.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was happy to see that he was not hostile at all and the fact that he had a name meant he wasn't some monster. Smiling happily as she typically did and crossing her hands behind her back in a relaxed manor she looked up trying to see under his hood. "I am Zaiaku.." He uttered to her as he dropped his hood leaving his head exposed. Her eyes widened for a moment but then she smiled again knowing her conclusion of him not being a monster. Not a mean one at least. She sighed heavenly composing herself on the inside but on the outside showing she was happy to be around him and that she was unaffected by his being. She was curious to what he was though, but how the conversation was going she didn't dare be the one to bring that topic up. She sensed no one was around so her meeting wasn't going to commense at the moment which was why she was here. For some reason she wasn't alarmed by him anymore. She had learned to not be intimidated by those bigger than her since it was a common thing she ran into. Only he wasn't just bigger. Whatever he was is what scared her on the inside and that she couldn't push aside. Continuously smiling up at him she observed every detail about his face. From his teeth to his markings to his glowing red eyes, nothing about him seemed nice at all, yet he had not shown any signs of being aggressive. "You won't hurt me will you Zaiaku?" She asked a bit timidly. She was strong enough to probably hold her own. He may just have brute strength and that wouldn't defeat her but she had no thoughts on actually fighting him in the first place at the moment.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
He saw her eyes widen as she saw his face,the typical reaction,but it quickly faded away into smile.Did she even know he was human?He was about to ask but decided not to,since it would lead to boring topics.His eyes were half-open.He was still slightly tired from his previous fight.This was hard to notice,however,due to his fangs,almost always giving him a ravaged expression. "You won't hurt me will you Zaiaku?"Zaiaku broke out of his thought,looking at Toraika with a surprised expression.The shyness in her voice was noticable and he knew she was slightly scared,hell,almost everyone was.His expression softened."No,I won't hurt you.."He said in a gentle,or atleast,a attempted gentile voice.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika could sense by the tone of his voice that he was kind. At that very moment all her doubt of him being some ravage serial killing monster faded away. She smiled big now. There was one thing Toraika loved about people. They always could be kind at heart. This creature was a sign of that. She happily leaped forward until she was only a few feet away. She was giggling now and clapping. She had made a new friend and this made her ecstatic. Hopping into the air and wrapping her tiny arms around his neck gently in a playful hug, she knew she had made a friend for sure. Landing on the ground again gracefully she then looked back up into his red eyes. She knew people thought she was peculiar and most of time said she was too carefree. She understood what they meant by it but she wasn't concerned. Knowing who she was and why she did the things she did was her own way living. "Yay! I made a new friend! I live in Suna, so we should be together more!" She said as she giggled again still looking up at his face.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku raised a eyebrow as she leaped forward happily.She clapped and she giggled like the girls who were always positive.This slightly reminded him of Kami for some strange reason.She suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.Zaiaku's eyes widened and he blushed slightly.He hasn't been shown this kind of affection since,let's see....,since he was 8,so basically seven years."Yay! I made a new friend! I live in Suna, so we should be together more!"Zaiaku was still trying to process everything that just happened.Another person being kind,let alone,hugging him."Uuhh..."He managed,the slight blush being visible.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was so happy to have made such a unique friend she had forgotten she was on a mission at all. Once she had stepped back she realized that his dark skin was turning a bit red and she tilted her head in confusion at this. Then she began to feel bad. She probably made him uncomfortable like she typically did with people. Some people said she was too friendly at times and that she shouldn't be so welcoming of others, though she tried to ignore them and do what she thought was right. This must be what those people meant. She frowned and held her hands behind her back and looked to her feet in embarrassment. She just didn't know how to not be kind to others. She couldn't help herself sometimes. "I'm so sorry... I should not have done that, huh? I will try and stay to myself, I'm sorry for bothering you Zaiaku..." She sighed and then snapped her head behind her sensing someone approaching. From his appearance it was a Konoha shinobi which meant it was her rendezvous acquaintance.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku shifted.It's been so long since he recieved a 'kind' touch,it almost discomforted him.Almost.He was slightly confused but nudged it off as he looked at Toraika. "I'm so sorry... I should not have done that, huh? I will try and stay to myself, I'm sorry for bothering you Zaiaku..."Zaiaku's eyes widened and quickly cut her off."No,no it's alright,"He said,trying to sound truthful,"its just I have really been touched outside of battle before."He said,mentally smacking himself given how weird that sounded.He noticed a lone ninja approach,having a konaha headband.Zaiaku stared,ready for battle if needed.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika felt a light blush warm her cheeks as he spoke. "It's just I have really haven't been touched outside of battle before." This surprised her a little. Sure he did not look like someone just anyone would approach with a handshake but surely he had a family and friends somewhere. She did not like the thought of him not having a friend to show him that he was cared for. She would surely change that. She happily smiled back up at him then before she could speak the Konoha ninja had approached them. He was a feeble looking man but he seemed to be strong enough to hold his own. He wore thin rimmed glasses and typical Konoha attire. Once he laid his eyes on Zaiaku, he screamed and fell onto his butt. Toraika looked down at him confused as she reached down her hand to help him up. "Are you alright? I am Toraika, meeting you here for the supplies..." she began until he grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him protectively. "Don't worry, I'll take it from here!" She didn't understand at all what this man meant by all of this until he took out a kunai and took a fighting stance in front of Zaiaku. "What are you doing?! Stop it! He isn't dangerous mister!" She said stepping forward as the Konoha shinobi lunged forward at her new large intimidating friend.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku noticed her surprise.What did she expect?Him being the groom to the Kazekage or something.He snorted at the thought.He looked at the Konaha ninja.To Zaiaku,he seemed like a pencil pusher than a shinobi.He was feeble,almost delicate and had some big glasses.He raised a eyebrow.Once the shinobi saw him,he screamed and fell on the ground,making Zaiaku chuckle quietly. "Are you alright? I am Toraika, meeting you here for the supplies..."He saw the Konaha-Nin put her behind him as he took out a kunai."Don't worry, I'll take it from here!""What are you doing?! Stop it! He isn't dangerous mister!"Of course he didn't listen and lunged at Zaiaku.Zaiaku's hand shot up and grabbed the man's wrist,sqeezing it hard as he the man yelped in pain,dropping the kunai."Your not very smart are you?"Zaiaku said casually.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was not sure what to do at the moment and wanted to help. She was a bit speechless as the strength Zaiaku had. He easily grabbed the Konoha Nin's wrist and squeezed it until she heard cracking. She then knew things were beginning to get serious. "You aren't very smart are you?" She heard Zaiaku utter as the cracking continued. This made her hurt on the inside. His strength was intimidating and she knew he could kill this man only she hoped he wouldn't. Knowing she needed to step in she immediately made a few hand signs and clapped her hands together then pushing her palms forward sending a powerful burst of wind at Zaiaku knocking him back a few feet but nothing serious. She had been able to annihilate entire buildings with that jutsu, so he had to have some insane power. She then sighed not knowing how to end this any other way. "Zaiaku please stop this... He didn't know how caring you are! I know you won't hurt me, please let the man go so that I can complete my mission and we can go back to my house." She offered him looking up to him with her big eyes. She knew kindness would work better than anything. The Konoha nin had finally realized he had made a mistake and began to agree with her as he nodded his head begging Zaiaku to release him with his year stained cheeks from the pain he was enduring.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
There was a eere silence.He then heard the clap of hands and a strong gust blowed,moving Zaiaku a few feet but not loosing his grip on the man's wrist.His eyes were fixed on the man,anger was present in them as tears fell from the man's eyes."Zaiaku please stop this... He didn't know how caring you are! I know you won't hurt me, please let the man go so that I can complete my mission and we can go back to my house."Zaiaku froze at those words and looked at Toraika,dumbfounded.Caring?Since when was he even caring?It's been years since he's shown any positive emotion,but that sentence made him feel something.Her eyes locked unto his,further dumbfounding him.Hell,even the Konoha shinobi was agreeing.After the slight pause,Zaiaku released his grip,his hand disappearing back into the sleeve of his cloak.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika watched as the Konoha nin dropped to the ground. She sighed with relief and immediately dropped to her knees beside the Konoha non and took his wrist in her hand gently as her hand began glowing and his wrist began straightening out. Soon it was back to normal and she stood and helped the man stand beside her, him now perfectly fine minus the fear he had of Zaiaku. That was only to be expected though. "Okay now may I have the medical supplies?" Tilting her head to the side smiling friendly towards the man as if nothing had happened at all. The man only nodded and handed over the scroll containing them and ran back towards whence he came. This made her giggle lightly at his ignorance of who Zaiaku really was. Not an enemy at all. "Okay, now that that's over, would you like to join me going back to Suna?" She asked skipping forward towards him and giggling happily.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku heard a relieved sigh as he let go.He watched as Toraika healed the man's wrist,whom Zaiaku raised a eyebrow."Should've left it broken..."He mumbled quietly to himself as she healed him. "Okay now may I have the medical supplies?"She asked as if nothing had happened,making Zaiaku facepalm.The man handed her something and quickly ran off,which made Zaiaku feel alittle happy."Okay, now that that's over, would you like to join me going back to Suna?"He looked at her as she skipped to him,giggling like a school girl.'Does she ever think of anything bad?'He thought."Sure.."He bluntly said.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was happy with Zaiaku's response and because of this she jumped up and down again and reached to his cloak grasping one of his fingers since it was all she could fit in her tiny hands and began running towards her village that brought her so much happiness. Looking around things continued to look just as peaceful and content as when she arrived at the cactus. In the far distance she could see the village and as she turned around she saw Zaiaku's red eyes and his large dark cloak flowing behind him as the large flower of the cactus began to bloom. It was big and purple and visible from miles away. She thought of the irony of this meeting and how the ancient cactus stories had connected with her day. She had made a new friend and was really excited about it. "Do you live in Suna too?" She finally asked thinking it was a bit relevant.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku chuckled as Toraika grasped one of his fingers much like a infant grasps the finger of her parents.He practically dragged him to Suna.Everything was once again calm as a breeze blew by.He notice her looking at him and then looking behind him.He looked back,gasping quietly at the now bloomed flower.It was beautiful and he probably would've picked it."Do you live in Suna too?"He looked at her."Of course,where else would I live in the desert?Under that pebble?"He stated chuckling,pointing to a pebble that they were passing by.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika playfully stuck out her tongue at him at his sarcasm. "I was not sure... Where do you live in Suna? I live near the hospital." She said once they had arrived back in the village and passed through the large gates of Suna. She waved at the guards who looked down in complete confusion in defensive positions at her new companion. She hated the way others looked at him. She didn't feel it was right to judge him by his appearance and to fear him right off the bat. She began to make her way to the Hospital with Zaiaku's finger still in her hand. She was curious to what the patients would do. She hoped they would not be affected and be more welcoming. Though you don't always get what you ask for.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku stuck his blue tounge out in response to Toraika sticking hers out."I was not sure... Where do you live in Suna? I live near the hospital."She said as she waved at the guards,who responded in giving Zaiaku dirty looks.He rolled his eyes and gave them the finger as they walked back.He noticed they were heading to the hospital.Great,now he can give old people heart attacks."I live in the Sand Dunes.."He replied.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was a bit surprised by this. The Sand Dunes weren't under what you would call living conditions. She didn't like the thought of him living there at all. Though he could surely take care of himself and handle living with all the beasts there. Shrugging it off for the time being she drug him into the hospital lobby and approached the receptionist. The sweet little old woman who happened to be the receptionist could barely see past her nose so she gave no intel to seeing Zaiaku which worked to her advantage. Toraika was relieved of this. Once the woman recognized Toraika, since she came here everyday, she proceeded to ask about her day and how her mother was. Answering each question delicately she finally got to the subject of her mission and left the scroll with the woman as she was supposed to. Toraika made sure to leave the elderly receptionist with a happy goodbye and ran out with Zaiaku once again close behind her since she hadn't let her grip of his finger go. "Zaiaku, are you ready to come home with me?" She asked turning and looking up at him happily. She was really excited to bring him home in truth.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku looked around the lobby.It was medium sized,clean,and mostly white.As Toraika conversed,Zaiaku spotted a oldman.The oldman looked at him,smiled,waved,and went about his business.Zaiaku waved back slightly before he was once again dragged by the force known as little pink haired girl."Zaiaku, are you ready to come home with me?"She turned and asked him,smiling.Zaiaku grunted in resonse.And just why was she so excited?Was she going to disect him?Was she going to rape him?He chuckled at the thought."I suppose..."

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika smiled and giggled running inside of her home. Though she found it a bit difficult to help Zaiaku through the door. As she entered her home she let go of his finger and walked in front of him leading him to her living room. Her home was not small but not large whatsoever. It was somewhat Victorian with how best and decorative everything in her home was. Now that she only lived with her aging mother, she had transformed the house into that of a woman's. The couch in the living room had a white quilt over it and the small table in front of it had a thin lacey tablecloth. On top of that set a porcelain tea set. As she looked up at Zaiaku she saw he looked quite out of place but it made her laugh at how silly he looked. "Here, sit down. I'd like you to meet someone." She smiled and then left him running out of the room.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Ai!"He said as he bumped his head on the door way,making his hood fall off.Toraika led him to the living room and in all essence,it was rather homey.There was a white quilt on the couch,which reminded Zaiaku of his mother.He looked and noticed a tea set."Here, sit down. I'd like you to meet someone."She said as she rushed out the room.It was awkwardly silent when she left.Zaiaku merely scrathed his back as her heard her returning.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika smiled happily as she prayed her mother from her book in her bed but she was needed! Her mother was in her late 40's and she was weak from never leaving the house anymore. She always wanted to sty in where it was safe and she was comfortable. No matter how much Toraika would try and force her, her mother would not leave their home and hadn't in years. "Toraika, what's going on?!" She asked confused as she was drug from bed and int the living room. Immediately she was struck with awe and fear mixed together. "This is my new friend Zaiaku. He is really nice Mother, do not fear him." She comforted her mother as she walked to Zaiaku and pulled him up gently until he was actually towering above her. Him having to hunch over since the ceiling was much shorter than he was.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.