You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
It isn’t a surprise to see that Kami Akuma was the first to arrive at the rendezvous. This was a meeting at an agreed time and place, between two shinobi that were requested personally by the Kazekage herself to perform a certain mission. This mission required for Kami and his team-mate to travel to a foreign land, and how great of an experience this is, seeing as Kami has never left Sunagakure in his short life thus far. But it isn’t a surprise the Akuma is here first because he is always early for every mission, training or any other event that he is assigned too in order to get a better feel, or better yet, get prepared for whatever he is going to do. Kami knew that this mission wasn’t going to be an easy one, seeing as the Kazekage said that our lives is at stakes in this mission, and it is a mission which is not obligatory nor mandatory and is instead a mission that me and this new team – mate have chosen out of freewill. Kami has never met this new shinobi that he is assigned to, and he is surely eager to meet with her. Kami has already met a lot of Sunagakure shinobis and having more friends will always benefit in the long run. So Kami Akuma awaited by the door, for is coming team – mate, and as soon as she is to arrive Akuma knows that he is going to turn and begin stepping foot in order to get to Kirigakure as soon as possible. Kami couldn’t wait to make a name for himself in Kirigakure. He has heard so much of what shinobis call “The Bloody Mist,” and not all good, so Kami wants to see for himself what the village has to offer to the name.

WC 305/600

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika left her village at a reasonable hour a few days before to rendezvous with a young Chuunin as her lady Kazekae requested. She had never gone to another village before herself even though she was a Special Jounin. She knew there were terrible things happening in the most and she wanted to help so she was glad she had received this mission. She had been out of the village but the farthest she ever went was to the edge of the desert as far as she could. Now that she going all the way to a country far away from her and she didn't know what to expect. She knew she needed to be the leader in this situation but she dreaded the task. Never had she ever lead anyone before except for young academy students and inexperienced medics. Now was the moment of truth and all her training was going to pay off. She wondered what the Chuunin was like. All she got was his gender and rank. Lady Suzume was busy and left out the details. She knew this was a dangerous mission and probably the most dangerous she had ever accepted. This worried her even more but she tried to stay optimistic. Finally she arrived at her rendezvous recognizing a young shinobi in Suna apparel. She kept her guard up just in case though seeing as their location was dangerous and the 7 Bells clan was said to be deceiving. "Hello, I'm Yoisha Toraika of Suna. You must be the chuunin I'm sure." She smiled her compassionate smile she wore most of the time as she greeted him. He was taller than her of course as everyone was but she tried not to let it get to her. "Are you ready to go? It will be dangerous. Have you ever been on a mission like this?" She asked a bit motherly. But that's just what her personality was like.

327/600

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
Akuma first noticed the pink haired shinobi and right away knew that he has found his teammate. The Kazekage said something about her having pink hair, and Kami wondered if she was the only person if Sunagakure with pink hair, and if so; kudos for such a unique trait. Kami Akuma only dreams of the time that he will become a unique and valuable asset to Sunagakure, having a loyalty that is unmatched by any other. But as soon as Kami could think of anything else, he realized that he got lost in her pink hair as she began to speak, and she spoke simply just saying her name and making sure that Akuma is the Chunin that she is supposed to be working with. Akuma, being the serious person that he is enjoyed the smile she had after talking but he didn’t smile back as he said, “My name is Kami Akuma, and I suppose that you are the special jounin.” Akuma wanted to say badly that he wasn’t going to be a chunin for long, and that his time in this rank is just about done when he gets back, but he knows that would sound rather conceited, and Kami didn’t care much for what other people thought of him, so he just kept with the formality. Akuma then began to walk as the young shinobi asked him a question. Akuma replied by saying “I do not know what lies ahead of us on this mission, so to the question, if I am ready, I answer, only time can tell.” Akuma walked and when she said that it was a dangerous mission and asked if I have ever been in a mission like this, Kami answered, “I have never been in a mission as important as this. But I want to prove myself to be ANBU quality. So I have to go.”

WC 600+/600

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika could tell that Akuma was much much younger than she was regardless that he was taller than her. No matter what a person looked like you could always tell how old someone was by their face. A person's face just always gave away their age. This lead her to wonder why he was on such a deadly mission and then it hit her that he was a chuunin already. She didn't know how he had become ranked so quickly but maybe he had been at it for a few years and graduated the Academy early. After all she knew all the children his age and younger in the Academy and she had never seen him before. Studying him closer, not caring if he noticed or not, she tried to read who he was but came to no avail. She didn't know a thing about him. “My name is Kami Akuma, and I suppose that you are the special jounin.” His voice seemed to not care and it was shrounded in seriousness. "Yes, that's me." She replied softly with kindness in her voice. “I do not know what lies ahead of us on this mission, so to the question, if I am ready, I answer, only time can tell.” This made Toraika uncomfortable. Normally she would be willing to do anything and ready for whatever came at her, but that's just who she was. "You can never go into something like this and not be ready. When lives are at stake, never let your guard down and expect absolutely anything. The Seven Bells Clan are extremely powerful and not to be underestimated. Their subordinates aren't to be taken lightly. So you need to be ready. Not eventually, but be ready now." She didn't sound angry or upset, but more worried. “I have never been in a mission as important as this. But I want to prove myself to be ANBU quality. So I have to go.” This really worried Toraika. "You are so young, do not be in such a hurry to rank up. Don't think you need to be forced into being stronger. ANBU is even more dangerous than the mission we are going on now." With that said, worry still evident in her tone, she  went forward over the border of the Wind Country, ready to expect anything.

659/600

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
(Exit thread)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.