You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question Empty Question Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:22 am

Taketsusei

Taketsusei

D-rank
Well the question as of the moment is actually two within one for a double kill. In the lead I simply wish to know if there is a proper location outside of CB (chat-box) in which we may ask questions?

The following, and final merely wishes to make a statement before a question. I was told I have enough experience to likely be given at least a low level moderation capability in order to assist those within need by one of the moderators as is. So the curious part is where would one apply for this and what kind of qualifications would they be entitled to either match or exceed?

2Question Empty Re: Question Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:02 am

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
I don't know the exact requirements for mods anymore; but it's not hard to get junior mod or a dedicated section mod slot. If you want general or Global Mod; that'd be up to the admins to decide on. I really would love some help in the item reviews and jutsu libraries, if you'd be willing to work there.

As for questions... good point. We should have a section; or a sticky thread somewhere, for that. O.o

3Question Empty Re: Question Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 am

Taketsusei

Taketsusei

D-rank
I'm willing to do whatever and I tend to be picky on descriptions... but is there a place where I sign up specifically?

4Question Empty Re: Question Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:56 am

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Picky is fine. I tend to miss things that other see, so someone that can be a nit pick is a good thing. Contact Ni about it; we've got to get the application sticky up again.

5Question Empty Re: Question Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:59 am

Taketsusei

Taketsusei

D-rank
roger.. although I dont ever see him hehe

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.