You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Quick Question  Empty Quick Question Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Yoru, Seiton

Yoru, Seiton

D-rank
Right now i am creating a puppet in the image of a scorpion, scorpions have 12 limbs in total a head, 8 legs, 2 pincers, and a tail. Now a C-rank puppet only allows for their to be 5 limbs which is the highest level puppet my character can use right now which makes this unable to achieve.

My question is if i made the 8 legs have the same modifications could this be a possible C-rank puppet. The 8 legs would just, other then hold up the puppet, shoot out senbon. counting the 8 legs as one limb would make for a puppet with 5 limbs a head, 2 pincers, a tail, and the legs.

The reason i feel this is acceptable is the fact that i will have to pay for each senbon that i use before i can use them. As well as the fact the it is repetitive, each leg will have the same function. Another reason is the fact that the function of the legs is a E-Rank function that causes little damage if it hits it's target. All that being said its just a really cool idea that i had and i would love to be able to create it.

All feed back appreciated, thank you.

2Quick Question  Empty Re: Quick Question Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:23 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
It's unlikely you'll get 8 senbon launchers on one puppet even with taking in account you have to pay for ammo. My humble suggestion: give your scorpion puppet 8 legs but only have 2 of them act as senbon launchers. Then have the two pincers and tail act as weapons. I think that'll be much cheaper and more likely to be approved. However my puppetry knowledge is limited so I may be wrong.

3Quick Question  Empty Re: Quick Question Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Honestly though, I would just app it as is and let the item mods go to town on it. They'll get it right for you

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.