You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello~ I just joined and have a question Empty Hello~ I just joined and have a question Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:25 pm

Rainie

Rainie

D-rank
Hi! I'm Rainie, nice to meet you all.

I was wondering if my character was only allowed to be in the five great ninja nations? When I initially created her, she was a refugee Yuki clan member in the Land of Rivers. ^^'

If it's not possible, I don't mind transferring her to Kiri. x3

Thanks in advance!

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Depending on if the clan is locked to a village or not. If you are in a scattered clan, you may start as a wanderer, otherwise you're stuck in the village of the clan.

Welcome to Saga!~ Any other questions feel free to ask, and hopefully you enjoy your time here.

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Hey! First of all, welcome to Saga~

While the minor nations and such do exist, sadly they are not a separate location, and thus you can not begin as a ninja to one of those villages. Or rather, the best you could do is be a "Wanderer/ Ronin" ninja and state in your characters history where they are from. Although I could also be mistaken, since if the Land of Rivers is where I think it is, Kiri might have taken it over according to Saga history, I can never remember where the village has taken...

Ramble of an answer aside, tl;dr: You technically can't be from the Land of Rivers, but nothing stops you from saying you're from there and working it out from there~

Look forward to seeing you around, and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask either here, in the chat box, or via PM

Have a nice day <3

Rainie

Rainie

D-rank
Thank you both for your replies!
If she is not living the clan, but has their kekkei gekai, is she still part of the clan?

I was also wondering if there is a limit of characters that I could own?

Last edited by Rainie on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
The limit on characters is four~

Rainie

Rainie

D-rank
Ahh that's perfect. Thank you!

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
You are quite welcome! Have fun with your app!

Sutaka

Sutaka

D-rank
Welcome to the site! My character is actually from the Land of Rivers but went to Suna to become a shinobi. Where your character's from is entirely dependent on your history.

Hope you have fun here~

Rainie

Rainie

D-rank
I see, thank you!

It says that I need to put a link to her clan, but I've been unable to find it. Would it be alright to not add it as it is a canon clan from naruto?

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
The Yuki clan does actually exist on Saga, and can be found under the "Kiri" clans, however to save you time I will get a link for you, which you can find here: http://www.narutosaga.com/t15581-k333ri-yuki-clan

Rainie

Rainie

D-rank
Thank you so much for the link!! It is very helpful.

I believe that I'm good with the questions for now. x3

Thank you all for the fast replies~

Lin

Lin

D-rank
So are you going to go with a Kiri ninja then? Hopefully Gin or Dameon will take me there soon, so perhaps we can get together and RP whenever I get there!

Rainie

Rainie

D-rank
Yes, I'm thinking of making her a kiri ninja! //is finishing up her bio atm.
However I'm planning on starting to RP her at the age of 12 (just out of the academy) as I don't have any roleplay experience with battles and such. ; w ;

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Hope you enjoy your time here on saga, Rainie! Always nice to see new people around. :)

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Nice to have you on saga

Gen

Gen

D-rank
according to our map that's used on-site, which is based on the canon map, the Land of Rivers is located to the west of Fire Country and east of Wind Country, across the bay from the Land of Tea. hope this insight helps, a bit.

Susumu

Susumu

D-rank
Alwen answered your question quite perfectly. Welcome to Narutosaga Rainie. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Rainie

Rainie

D-rank
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome ^^

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Hey Rainie, welcome to Saga! :)

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
You're very welcome! Good luck with your character app. It's a shame that you're in Kiri and we won't be able to rp until one of us travels, but with luck we will in the future! :) You'll enjoy kiri, there are lots of active people there.

Ryuko

Ryuko

D-rank
Wow, sorry i missed this until now, but it appears all of your questions were answered! ^_^

Either way, I give you my warmest welcome to the Saga Family, and i truly hope you enjoy your stay here. And always keep in mind that basically anyone is willing to awnser your questions when it comes to the site. So don't be afraid to ask! we were all new at some point, and only got to where we are through the help of others.

anyways, welcome to site, hope to see you around. And be sure to jump into the chatbox every now and again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.