You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
A day has passed as Zaiaku walked down the same path from yesterday.It was 7:00 AM,some were still asleep,heck,even he was a little drowsy.However,he said he would return and he will keep his word.He did not wear his cloak today,so he just walked in his pants and sandals.He approached the door and knocked,awaiting for a response.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika had been awake for about an hour already since she was always the early bird. She was dressed and ready for the day as she prepared to begin her daily schedule. She heard a hard knock on the door which caused her to gasp lightly as she set down her mothers breakfast beside her bed. She then walked to the door and opened it to see her giant grey friend towering over her. This time he wasn't wearing his cloak so it didn't make him look as big but now he looked a bit more intimidating. "Good morning Zaiaku, you are quite early aren't you?" She asked tilting her head but giving him a warming smile.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
The door opened and out came the sunshine known as Toraika.She looked up Zaiaku."Good morning Zaiaku, you are quite early aren't you?"He opened his mouth to respond,but out came a yawn instead,the smell of freshly cooked bacon and eggs emint in his breath."She made me get up,wanting me to act 'gentalmenly'"He said in a slightly aggitated tone as he rubbed his eye.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika could tell that he was a bit tired too which made her giggle. "She made me get up,wanting me to act 'gentalmenly'." She then stepped out of her house and closed the door behind her. "Is 'she' your mother?" She asked happily walking down the street away from her home not really paying too much attention to where she was going. She enjoyed being with other people over being alone any day and she truly was glad her friend came back to visit her the next day as he had promised. She yawned lightly covering her mouth trying to hide how tired she was. She was always up this early but normally wasn't up and doing anything yet.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Is 'she' your mother?" She asked happily,her energy making Zaiaku even more tired."Sadly yes.."He said as he walked with her,leading her down to his home.He yawned aloud once again."You know,she's dying to meet you."Zaiaku said."Mainly because I don't have many people who would even stand near me."He said as he walked,putting his hands in his pockets.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika smiled and leaped up like she weighed nothing and wrapped her arms around his neck once more as she did the day before. "I'm really glad she is happy to meet me, I bet she is wonderful! People misunderstand you, but that's okay, one day everyone will realize how amazing you are on the inside." Toraika nodes then leaped down back to her feet gracefully. She was so glad she had a new friend. She was friendly and the whole village was friendly back to her but she didn't have any friends she actually was able to spend time with. She was glad that his mother was so willing to meet her even though she had only known her son for a day. It was very flattering.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Another hug came.Is she always this happy? "I'm really glad she is happy to meet me, I bet she is wonderful! People misunderstand you, but that's okay, one day everyone will realize how amazing you are on the inside." The answer would be yes,yes she was.She then leaped back down and continued following.As they entered the slums,more broken down house appeared.Several people,mostly men,were perched on their respective yards.They stared at Toraika with hungry eyes,but once they saw Zaiaku,they immediatly reverted their gaze,fear in the faces.They finally arrived at a rather large house.It wasn't broken down,much the opposite.There was a garden and a small pond residing in the front yard.Zaiaku made his way to the door and opened it,waiting for Toraika.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was delighted to see the nicest home in the slums be his house. It made her feel a bit better knowing he wasn't living terribly after all and that he had a mother to take care of him. She was scared of hr surroundings but being a highly ranked kunoichi she hid it well. There was scary large men everywhere that stared her down but she pretended not to notice. Besides, her companion was larger. Once the residents of the slums realized that they averted their eyes. She was glad for that but she was strong and could take care of herself if she needed to. After getting over the stares, she walked through Zaiaku's yard and to his front door walking in as he gestured her. Every house that surrounded his and even was in the slums was poorly taken care of and heartbreaking to look at. There were nearly none to no children at all inhabiting the place and she was happy about that. She wanted children to be happy and carefree and safe. None of which seemed possible in a place like this.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
When Zaiaku closed the door,they were in the living room.The roof was high enough so Zaiaku could walk freely.The furniture and house was simple.There was a hand made, wooden table in the center and a very large couch,able to easily support two Zaiaku's.Their were pictures on the wall of a purple haired woman and a blond man and the same purple haired woman and a noticibly younger Zaiaku in a seperate picture.The living room was connected to two areas,which Zaiaku gently grabbed Toraika by the arm and led her through one.

It led to the kitchen and their stood a very large woman,standing a foot taller then Zaiaku.She wore black lipstick,a black kimono,and a white hattori with Suna's symbol printed on the back.Her purple hair was tided into a traditional knot and it was obvious she was rather chubby,but had no wrinkles.She stood over a boiling pot,dropping and mixing food and spices into it as she hummed very happily,a small smile never being removed from her face.

She turned as spot Zaiaku and Toraika."Oh hello my little sugar covered dumpling!"She said as she rushed to him,wrapping her arms around Zaiaku in a motherly hug.Zaiaku blushed in embarrassment and tried to get out of his mother's grip.She then let go and hugged Toraika,lifting her off her feet."Ah and you must be his friend he told me about!"She said happily."I am Yorokubi Shiganosuke,Zaiaku's mom!"She said with pride as she put Toraika down.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika felt cozy in his home and could smell the scent of someone cooking something delicious. She happily allowed Zaiaku to pull her wherever he liked. When she first laid her eyes on Zaiaku's mother she truly didn't expect what she saw. For some reason she expected a woman a bit smaller. Her purple hair brought a smile to Toraika's face. Her abnormal hair made her happy since she got made fun of so often about her bright pink hair. She blushed a bright red as his mother lifted her up and just about squeezed the life out of her. She was happy to be hugged though and lightly wrapped her arms around her as well. Once she finally set her down, Toraika was a bit uneasy which caused her to stumble a bit when her feet touched the ground. She quickly gained her balance and smiled up at Zaiaku's mother happily. "I'm so pleased to meet you Miss Yorokubi. I've heard of you from him as well. This is so delightful! My name is Toraika Yoisha. I enjoy being with Zaiaku very much, he is so wonderful." Toraika assured the large mother. Standing at her feet like this she felt like a small child. Her size compared to theirs pretty much made it look like that.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku noticed Toraika's slight loss of balance,making him chuckle slightly. "I'm so pleased to meet you Miss Yorokubi. I've heard of you from him as well. This is so delightful! My name is Toraika Yoisha. I enjoy being with Zaiaku very much, he is so wonderful."Zaiaku couldn't help but blush ever so slighly at the praise.Sure it wasn't royalty,but it felt good.Much to his dismay,however,his mother noticed and yelled out in a proud and happy tone,"My dear Zaiaku has a girlfriend!"She said,almost prancing.Zaiaku's eyes widened and blushed a deep red."I do not!I..Shes just the first girl I talk to..wait..dang it,no..I.."He managed to say in anger,unable to even find the approiate response before facepalming.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika laughed a bit at Zaiaku's response finding it adorable as a light blush appeared on Toraika's face as well. "N-no, he is my best friend Miss Yorkubi." She giggled looking up at Zaiaku seeing he was a bright red himself which was really saying something since his skin was so dark. This made Toraika smile up at her friend to try and relax him. She could tell he was a bit embarrassed by all of this but she was just happy to report to his mother that he was treated normally after all. Toraika wasn't very important to anyone other than her Mother in her opinion but she liked to make a difference regardless of how big or small it might be. "I do not!I..Shes just the first girl I talk to..wait..dang it,no..I.." This made her frown. "I am sure other girls like you and talk to you Zaiaku, don't think such things!" She then did her trademark leap into the air to wrap her arms around his neck then leaped back down.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"I am sure other girls like you and talk to you Zaiaku, don't think such things!"She said as she hugged him again.Zaiaku frowned,his blush growing brighter."Not helping!"He said as she let go.His mother giggled at the scene."Well,you two would make a beautiful couple!"She said,almost imaging the scene.Zaiaku facepalmed again before letting out a stressed sigh."I'm going to the bathroom.."He grumbled as he left the room.His mother sighed."That poor boy,losing his family at such a young age.I'm surprised he's doing this well..."She said,rather sadly.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika giggled at Zaiaku's embarrassed expression. She thought back at the moment she met him yesterday. Her first thought when she saw him was that he was a monster and would hurt her. Now she sees he is a human for the most part with a mother who loves him deeply. "Well,you two would make a beautiful couple!" That caused Toraika to blush a bright red. She had not given a single thought in him being her boyfriend. Stuttering repeatedly from embarrassment, she finally was able to take a breath as Zaiaku left for the bathroom. "That poor boy,losing his family at such a young age. I'm surprised he's doing this well..." This struck curiousity into her. "He lost his family? Aren't you his mother?" She asked a bit confused.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Yorokubi looked at Toriaka with a sad expression."Yes,but not his biological.He was orphaned when he was eight,right on his birthday.He wandered for 3 years,alone.I was returning from a trip from Iwa because I needed new spices and I found him in the desert.He was eleven,shorter than he was now."She paused before resuming."He was starved,alone,and crying,like how a child does when he's alone.I pick him up,brought him here,and raised him ever since."She finished,looking at Toraika for a response.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was astounded. He was abandoned and he once was a crying, scared, and timid child, like any other. "I thought you were for sure his mother... you are both so tall..." Was all she could mouth at first. She felt terrible for him and finally understood why he thought no one liked him. It wasn't that he resembled a monster, it was that he had lost everyone who he felt ever did like him. She was going to never leave his side and make sure he was always cared about no matter what. "Miss Yorokubi, I will take care of him from now on, I promise." She giggled and nodded at Zaiaku's mother. "I am a lot stronger than I look." She added with a cute wink.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"I thought you were for sure his mother... you are both so tall..."Yorokubi couldn't help but smile at that remark. "Miss Yorokubi, I will take care of him from now on, I promise."She smiled even wider."You still would make a adorable couple."Yorokubi added."I am a lot stronger than I look."As she winked,Zaiaku entered the room upon hearing Toraika say that."Wait WHAT!?"He said,blushing like a tomato.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika turned abruptly blushing herself and sighing. "Uh.. uhmm... I.." She stuttered out not knowing what to say in response since he heard the end of the conversation. She didn't want him to know she would protect him because if any man, especially one his size, had heard that a girl like her would protect him, they may be angered. She then looked up to his mother to say something and save her from an awkward moment. She saw how red he was and it really made her curious to why he blushed so much since they had arrived at his home. She didn't understand why the things his mother said embarrassed him so much and so often.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Uh.. uhmm... I.." Even she was lost at words.There was a awkward silence that followed her studdering.After what seemed like a eternity,Yorokubi finally broke the silence."So Zaiaku,what do you want for your sixteenth birthday?"She asked with her trademark smile.Zaiaku's blush died down a bit as he began to genuinely think on what he could possibly want.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika smiled and ran towards him. "Your birthday is coming up? Mine too! Wait... Your only 15? I'm turning 18. Your just so large..." She said smiling up at him as she always did. She then awaited his answer. She was so happy now. She never celebrated her own birthday because she always hated the fact of getting older and losing your innocence. But she loved celebrating everyone else's birthday and throwing them parties and surprising them with things they enjoy. She didn't quite know what her Zaiaku wanted. She would have to listen carefully and if she didn't get it from listening she would have to pay close attention to things he liked. She was just overly excited at the thought if surprising him with something making her wrap her arms around his large arm as she jumped up and down. He was literally twice the height of her which made them a humorous sight to look at.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Your birthday is coming up? Mine too! Wait... Your only 15? I'm turning 18. Your just so large..."She said as she wrapped her arms around him and jumped up and done in excitement ,making Yorokubi giggle.Zaiaku began thinking this might be her trademark behavior when she's around him."Yes I'm only 15."He grunted as he scrathed the back of his head."Yes but you're still my baby!"Yorokubi remarked cheerfully,making Zaiaku face palm.

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika laughed at the cute little scene that was happening. She enjoyed being around the both of them, it brought her cheerfulness. There was clearly a strong bond between the two of them and she was happy to be able to experience it first hand. She could see out a window that the sun was setting and that she had not done any of her duties she had given herself for the day. She didn't mean to be rude but she needed to go. "Excuse me, I have to check in with my squad today and meet them and I totally forgot. Please forgive me but I must get going. Zaiaku feel free to come over any time you like! Even if I'm not there I'm sure my Mother would enjoy your company." She then giggled as she leaped up hugging him and bowing to his mother afterwards. "It was absolutely delightful meeting you Miss Yorokubi!" She then ran out the door to where she promised she would meet her new squad. What kind of a sensei was she missing her squads first meeting like this.

(Exit Thread)

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Well it seemed he survived another encounter with his mother. "Excuse me, I have to check in with my squad today and meet them and I totally forgot. Please forgive me but I must get going. Zaiaku feel free to come over any time you like! Even if I'm not there I'm sure my Mother would enjoy your company."She said as she hugged him.For once,Zaiaku hugged back and let,allowing her to bow to his mother."It was absolutely delightful meeting you Miss Yorokubi!" Both of them waved as Toraika left.A smirk worked it's way to Yorokubi's lips as she looked at Zaiaku."Don't even think about it,Mrs.Wedding Planner."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.