You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:42 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
Akuma wanted to train his earth element today. Knowing that his wind element his well above average, he knew that earth being his second affinity needed some work. The perfect place to train was the Sunagakure no sato Tsumi Sand Grounds. It was hot, wide and a lot of earth to surround the area. Kami woke up and began his day like any other day, with a morning run. But this time instead of running around his regular routine, Akuma went straight to the Tsumi Sand Grounds. Kami Akuma could just only wish that he could meet someone there that can assist him in his training. Akuma is not too proficient with the earth element and he is very well aware of that, so to meet someone that has a main specialization of earth would be more than great. When Akuma got to the Sand Grounds, he began to stretch like he does before any major training session. A few people were already in the park around this time, and it was really early. And that goes to show you, the hard work and dedication the children of suna have and training under this hot sun sure brings the good in you. Akuma then, after his stretching sat down and crossed his legs. He began to breathe heavily and he began to think about relaxing. Kami began concentrating his earth – natured – chakra out beneath him. The ground where he sat began to tremble just ever so slightly. Not enough to show any movement of course but it was nonetheless vibrating a bit. Kami wanted to train his earth element up to its highest potential and it seems like it can be done with the way the people around him are training. This is Kamis first time in the Tsumi Sand Grounds and he can see why and how it became a pride of Sunagakure and one of the main training grounds for the new generation. Akuma continues to think as he fell into a deep meditational trance, connecting with his earth elemental chakra.

It didn’t take Kami long to realize that he has been controlling the earth beneath him by using mere chakra power. So he decided on doing something different and began attempting to mold the earth elemental chakra like he knows best. With his eyes still closed and in one of the deepest meditational trance, Akuma took his hands and stabbed the ground to the side of him with them. After that, he pulled his hands out and gripped a hand full of dirt while underground. These two hand – full’s of dirt began to be the source of Kamis earth elemental training. Kami took these two patches of earth and molded them together right in front of him. Kami still had his eyes closed but he was able to feel the earth on the palm of his hands moving and shifting, hardening and softening at will. It was an incredible thing to be a part of and Kami is not really used to training his elements, and especially the earth element. Kami knew that he needed more focus and concentration for this maneuver so he opened his eyes to get a better view of that earth elemental chakra of his.

Earth C->B 542/2000

2HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:34 am

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku walked down sandy street,hands in his pockets.He yawned,since it was still early morning.Some of the shops weren't even open yet,but Zaiaku had his reason to leave his precious bed.He was headed to the Tsumi Sand Grounds.To him,when there weren't any people there,it was a quiet paradise.He yawned again,taking one of his hands out his pocket and rubbing his eye.He then took out a cigar,lit it,and put it in his mouth.

When no body was there,he could literally do anything he wanted,when he wanted it.As he entered the Tsumi Training Grounds,much to his dismay,there were already people there.Like always,they pointed and stared.He ignored them.He woke from his precious sleep and dang it he won't let it go in vain!Gray smoke escaped his nostrils as he stopped walking and looked around.Not that many people here,thankfully.He then spotted a boy in deep concentration a few yards away.A nefarious idea was brewed in Zaiaku's head,making him smirk.

He took his cigar and stamped it out.He then stretched out a little,several cracks could be heard.He then got into position and jumped high into the air(15 feet).He aimed himself behind the boys and fell like a rock.He landed on his feet, a very loud thud could be heard as the ground cracked under him."SURPRISE!"He yelled as he landed.

3HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 am

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
Kami was in mid - meditation when he heard something falling from the air. Before Akuma was able to turn around, he heard a big thump landing just a few meters behind him. While the thump landed, someone said surprised, and all Akuma thought was, "You are right." It was surely a surprise to Kami, but then again it was to be expected with all of the shinobis here in the training facility. It was inevitable for one to try and train with Kami Akuma. Akuma didn't mind though since he was rather waiting for someone to train with himself. Akuma turned around and seen the large figure standing before him. Whoever it was, he was surely larger than life. Kami looked down at his feet and seen that even the ground beneath him cracked and crumbled with his weight. For a scientific mind like Kami’s, he was actually amazed and praised the man who disturbed his meditation. “Why aren’t you something special? May I ask, why are you in this form?” Kami hasn’t been around much so he doesn’t know all of the clans in Suna, and for all he knew, this shinobi was using a transformation technique in order to appear as he does. Whether the shinobi answered the question or not, Akuma would answer by saying. “Yea, and your size is also astonishing. You may be the tallest person I have ever met. Not that I have met a lot of persons.” Kami looked straight into the eyes of this larger than life shinobi and took out his hand to say. “My name is Kami Akuma and I come from the Akuma Family. I am one of their first shinobis. And you are?” Akuma left his hand out in order to get a shake from the mysterious shinobi, and of course maybe even a name. Kami is a freshly ranked genin so every friend he makes can be of value to him since he doesn’t have many. Akuma hoped to have this shinobi under his arsenal of allies. A partner in warfare tactics.

Earth C->B 888/2000

4HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:42 am

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku watched as the child turned to him,hoping for a face of fear,but instead got one of awe,and not the scared kind of awe.This confused Zaiaku.Almost always anybody would run away from him,screaming their lungs out even if he wasn't trying to scare.Yet,here stood this little kid,possible 9 or 10 years old,practically marveling him.“Why aren’t you something special? May I ask, why are you in this form?”This slightly annoyed Zaiaku."in this form?”It replayed in his thoughts but held back the urge to smack the child.He maybe vulgar,but he knew a actual question of curiousity when he heard one."Maybe because...oh I don't know,I was born this way?"Answered Zaiaku,sarcasim in his voice.He couldn't blame the kid though,not many even knew the Jiendo even exist.
Zaiaku shifted,crossing his arms in his usual posture.He felt the eyes of bystanders watching them,probably praying that he won't eat the kid or something.He chuckled in his thoughts.“Yea, and your size is also astonishing. You may be the tallest person I have ever met. Not that I have met a lot of persons.”Hearing that,Zaiaku felt a little flattered.Though not really a compliment,it was better than being told he was monster wearing pants.
His met the boy's gaze,Zaiaku's red eyes looking into the boy's blue ones.He raised a eyebrow when the boy extented his hand.“My name is Kami Akuma and I come from the Akuma Family. I am one of their first shinobis. And you are?”Zaiaku had to make sure he heard that properly.Did he really just formally greet him.Either this kid had a heart of gold,had a death wish,or just plain weird."Uuuuh....Zaiaku."He said in a casual voice,lowering his much bigger hand to Akuma's smaller one.

5HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
Kami Akuma heard the response to the question on why he was born the way he looked, and the answer was simple, straight forward and Kami also sensed a little sarcasm behind it as well. “Ah yes. There is just some things that only God has control over.” Akuma said, then he complimented his size. By the time Akuma greeted the giant shinobi by sticking his hand out, Akuma noticed the small pause and the slight hesitation in shaking his hand. The face of this shinobi is surely one that is hard to read since it is not like any other, but even then Akuma can see that he was a little confused about the situation. The shinobi then finally answered the question, saying his name is Zaiaku. The name itself even sounds powerful, like the name of a mountain Akuma thought. And when Zaiaku took out his arm to shake Kamis hand, Akuma was able to see first – hand the huge palms on this shinobi. He was surely able to grip Akumas face if need it be, but Kami was just glad that this shinobi was part of Sunas army rather than in the enemy possession. Akuma shook his hand and said, “You are obviously training something. I know this because you are here, in the Tsumi Sand Grounds which is a training area. Now my question to you is what are you training? And I ask this because I am training my earth element and I would love to have a second body to work with.” Akuma then let go of Zaiakus hand and awaited an answer. Seeming as Zaiaku came here to train, Akuma will then ask him, “What would you like to do? Would you like a formal training? Or a simple light – weight sparring session in which we will combat but not fight hard enough to kill nor actually harm the other since I know you must have missions to get too soon the same way I do.”

Earth C->B 1221/2000

6HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Now Zaiaku was throughly confused.Akuma seemed not to fear him at all but he did seem to know what he was capable of.“Ah yes. There is just some things that only God has control over.”Zaiaku let out a annoyed "Tch.."when he heard that.If that were true,when Zaiaku died,he would walk up to God and kick him in the nads.He noticed Akuma staring at his much bigger hand,as if admiring it.He broke of the trance,earning a chuckle from Zaiaku.
“You are obviously training something. I know this because you are here, in the Tsumi Sand Grounds which is a training area. Now my question to you is what are you training? And I ask this because I am training my earth element and I would love to have a second body to work with.”Though this was not true and Zaiaku came here for...other reasons,he merely shrugged in response.He heard him training Doton,something Zaiaku was prominent in.
The way Akuma sounded was like he was excited.Zaiaku couldn't help but admire his enthusiasm.Akuma let go of his hand. “What would you like to do? Would you like a formal training? Or a simple light – weight sparring session in which we will combat but not fight hard enough to kill nor actually harm the other since I know you must have missions to get too soon the same way I do.”Seeing Akuma as a actual kind person,Zaiaku shrugged and returned his hands to his pockets."So...your training Doton?"

7HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
Kami didn’t get a reply to the question, so it seemed as if the man wasn’t training anything or better yet did not feel the need to train anything. This startled Akuma but Kami had nothing to say about that matter. If he had nothing to train, then he had nothing to train. Even though it seemed like he was willing to train with Kami since he asked himself, if Kami was training Doton. The young genin responded by saying, “Yes. The earth element is what I am training. And if we decide to spar, I will be forced to only use earth elemental techniques. Which I am not full of so it will certainly be difficult for me and thus a wonderful training session. I don’t know about you Zaiaku, but I actually want to spar a bit if you don’t mind. Maybe like this, we would be able to see each – others strengths and weaknesses. Being from the same village, I don’t doubt the fact that we will be going in missions together. With that in mind it would also be nice to see what you are capable of, as it will be beneficial for you as well to see what I am capable of in case you need me some day. . .” Akuma paused for a small secant so that Zaiaku can think about the proposition. Then Akuma talked again, “Maybe you had something else in mind but I feel like this would be great for both of us. You seem to be a powerful enough opponent, I will surely have trouble taking you down if I get the chance too.” Akuma then took one step back and suddenly disappeared and reappeared just slightly away from Zaiaku. Akuma didn’t use any technique and rather used his sheer speed to move from one area to another. The reason it appeared like a body flicker was because Akuma moved with the speed of one of the most Elite Shinobi [Jounin] and to the unsuspecting eye, and especially the eyes of a genin, seeing Akuma they would never suspect that level of quickness. Kami moved faster than any genin in Suna, and by the appearance of this shinobi, he appeared like is he was stronger. So Akuma then said. “You may think you can easily beat me because of your size. But I can easily tell you that it is because of your size that it is going to be hard for you to defeat me.” Akuma thought that that this was a perfect match. A shinobi who appeared to be brute strength verses one who has dedicated his career in training his speed. “We are both going to have our hands full with this.” Akuma wasn’t one to tell jokes but after saying that he stabbed the ground with his fist and grabbed two handfuls of dirt. This dirt was then molded with earth elemental chakra in order to create two kunai. Akuma then said, “This is a prize Earth technique, it is earth functionalism at its finest, Kinō - sei” Akuma then stood about 15 – 20 meters away from Zaiaku with two earth style kunai drawn out.

Spoiler:

Earth C->B 1781/2000

8HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
“Yes. The earth element is what I am training. And if we decide to spar, I will be forced to only use earth elemental techniques. Which I am not full of so it will certainly be difficult for me and thus a wonderful training session. I don’t know about you Zaiaku, but I actually want to spar a bit if you don’t mind. Maybe like this, we would be able to see each – others strengths and weaknesses. Being from the same village, I don’t doubt the fact that we will be going in missions together. With that in mind it would also be nice to see what you are capable of, as it will be beneficial for you as well to see what I am capable of in case you need me some day. . .”
Zaiaku listened to Akuma,thinking he talked to much.He merely grunted in response.“Maybe you had something else in mind but I feel like this would be great for both of us. You seem to be a powerful enough opponent, I will surely have trouble taking you down if I get the chance too.”Before Zaiaku could respond,Akuma was gone.Zaiaku's eyes widened slightly and turned his head until he found Akuma a little distance waway."Such speed.."He muttered under his breath,actual impressed.
“You may think you can easily beat me because of your size. But I can easily tell you that it is because of your size that it is going to be hard for you to defeat me.”"No..I wasn't thinking that.."Zaiaku mumbled.Zaiaku couldn't help but feel the irony in this.Strength Vs Speed.He couldn't help but chuckle at Akuma,saying their going to have their hands full and then he gets his hands full of dirt.
Zaiaku watched as they were molded into kunai and Akuma ready to battle.Zaiaku said nothing but took his hands from his pockets and got into a boxing stance."Bring...It..On"

9HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
The fight seemed to be well on its way as Zaiaku was seen getting ready to fight and in what looked like a boxing stance. Brute force asked for a striking style of fighter huh. Akuma knew now already that he could get caught in this giants punches, so he decided to try and fight from the distance. Concentrating on his earth elemental chakra, Akuma was able to stomp on the ground and have a small rock fly up and as it came up he kicked it, and aimed it straight at the shinobis head. This was a new technique and all Akuma could think about was how he is surely going to make this an official technique in his arsenal when he gets the chance to train it The reason he needed to train it was because it was just a small rock that went flying towards Zaiaku, and nothing that would do damage at all, but at least it served to be a good distraction. Akuma wanted Zaiaku to take his eyes off him for just a secant so that he can began running towards the giant shinobi, Akuma didn’t run his fastest either but he ran at the speed of a middle ninja [Chuunin] in order to get closer to his target. Akuma wanted to fight in close range combat because this is all he knew, but then again, with this guy it didn’t seem like close – range – combat is the right thing to do at all. So what Akuma does is quite different, as he ran towards Zaiaku and when he got about a little more than 5 meters away, he threw one of the kunai in his hands and it was aimed right on Zaiakus chest. It was a dead on shot and not a trick shot, so to maneuver away from it or block it was surely expected, Kami just wanted to see how Zaiaku reacts to such a circumstance. After throwing the kunai, Kami sets himself back up as he back - flips a number of time and lands about 10 meters away from Zaiaku. The earth elemental technique was still running and the chakra upkeep was taking place as Akuma was pouring chakra little by little on to his kunai in order to keep it hardened for a duration period. This in itself [keeping the kunai hardened] was earth elemental training in its own right.

Spoiler:
Earth C->B 2000/2000

Earth B->A 183/3000

10HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku knew his strength was superior to Akuma's but speed-wise,he was dwindling.Hw watched as Akuma stomped on the ground and kicked the small rock to him.The rock hit its mark,but Zaiaku wasn't even fazed.Paid no attention to it.He resisted laughing at the attack,for he needed to focus.Akuma began running at him with great speed.
Zaiaku responded by charging at him,slow at first,but gradually gaining speed.His feet made cracks in the ground with each running step as he readied himself and reeled one arm back.Before he knew it,Akuma threw one of his kunai and hit his chest.The kuna did minimal damage,leaving a very small scrap.Zaiaku's charge didn't stop and he suddenly leaped,only a foot off the ground,and landed in-front of Akuma in the matter of a few seconds.
He threw his punch at Akuma,aimed at his face, when he landed,using the extra speed from jumping to his advantage.The force of the punch could easily knock out some teeth and break a nose,but Zaiaku didn't lose focus as he then reeled his other arm down and attempt a "Jap and Upper Cut" combo.

Taijutsu S-SS 210/9000

11HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
OOC: Since I see no reason for Zaiaku to deflect a kunai going straight to his chest "just by running into it," then I'ma write as if it hit the target but not fatally. Although his movement will be delayed because of the hit, he can still do what he said.

Kami Akuma was confused to see the giant shinobi run straight toward his kunai. He took a hit right to his chest with a full - fledged mili – weapon and although it appeared that his skin was thick, it wasn’t thick enough to brush off a kunai strike. The Kunai stabbed Zaiaku right in his chest which is not what Kami wanted to do to begin with, and soon after the Kunai disappeared as it is supposed to since it is Kamis custom assassination technique. Which leaves no trace of the weapon after it has successfully hit a target. Zaiaku was struck and that kunai surely delayed his step, and it delayed it enough for Kami to quick begin his jump backwards as he back - flipped a number of times in order to get 10 meters away from the berserk foe as soon as he landed after taking a large leap forward. Akuma was far too quick to have been caught by such a simple jump, and the kunai to the chest surely helped his case just that much more. Seeing as the giant shinobi had no way of deflecting the first kunai, Kami believed that Zaiaku had no way of deflecting kunais at all unless it is by sacrificing a piece of himself by doing damage to himself where he believes is less fatal. This may not be the case, but Akuma is extremely analytical and he takes no chances with his outcomes so everything is a math problem, even a mistake. Kami did not feel like tossing the kunai just yet, but this feeling came to an end as he whipped the last of his earth kunai, but this time straight at this shinobis face. Akuma wanted him to dodge this one at least, for this one will surely kill him if he doesn’t. Kami threw the kunai and right after that he used the same hand motion to make the clone sign and create 2 clones identical to him at his side. It was the Izoku technique, and although this is a wind clone jutsu Akuma had to result to using this in order for him to meditate for a small while and use up time in order to again use his earth style technique. So for now it was all about having to stall in order to spend the cool - down period focusing on the earth element. Akuma ran and got about 50 meters away from the giant shinobi, and in case he decided to fallow, the Izoku clones will be there to stall Zaiaku. When the 50 meters were reached, the earth element is all that Akuma was able to think about for right now.

Spoiler:
Earth B->A 635/3000

12HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
OOC:Since Kunai is a E-Rank weapon and says it can only cause scrapes and minor bruisies, I just assumed with the added thickness of my skin it wouldn't do much,but I'll roll with it.

Zaiaku placed his hand on his chest for a few seconds as he watched Akuma jump away."It seems I overestimated my abilities.."Zaiaku said aloud,knowing Akuma could here him.Zaiaku saw him throw the other kunai and attmepted to move to the side.Though it missed his face,it chipped off a small portion of his ear,but Zaiaku ignored it.He stood,now looking at three Akumas,assuming the farthest one was the real one.Zaiaku remained silent for a moment before weaving several handsigns and suddenly disappearing into the ground.
Everything fell slient as Zaiaku quickly moved underground,but not giving away his position as he came to the further most Akuma,though the process took two minutes,traveling that is.Zaiaku could almost feel the clones as he passed them underground and advanced to Akuma,now 34 meters away and continueing,he closes in on Akuma.

Taijutsu S-SS 364/9000

Spoiler:

13HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
OOC: I think you are describing created weapon E-rank though. Kunais and Kunais no matter how you look at them.

Akuma looked back to see that the shinobi disappeared and went underground. This was surely an unexpected turn since Akuma did not suspect that, so the clones began to follow Akuma, but they were still quite far away. And quite honestly, Kami has no defense for such a technique nor does he have any type of offensive technique to try and combat that maneuver. Although Akuma wants to become a sensor, and he has taken sensor classes in the Academy and he remembered something about the vibration in the earth being a popular way for people to sense using the earth element. Kami thought there was only one way he can be tracking him, if he is tracking him, and that is through his footsteps. So as he ran Akuma concentrated chakra on to his feet and began using his Sairento technique.

The key to Sairento is chakra control. Needing no hand sign, the jutsu was quickly activated and Akuma began emitting a constant stream of chakra from the bottom of his feet, and he used the repellent force to walk on the surface of the ground. Kami began to have a slight increase in speed [15%] but the real benefit came with leaving no footprint. With this jutsu, Akuma’s feet do not touch the ground and the chakra in between counterbalances his weight in order to make it appear as if he never stepped foot in the area, because he never did. So he was virtually undetectable to the underground shinobi, unless of course he is a sensor of some kind and he has another way of sensing Kamis presence, in which Akuma had no defense for. Akuma then used his chakra on his feet to "skate" across the surface, like an ice skater, instead of just running. Now Akuma began going his top speed, which is Elite plus a small boost because of the technique in use.

Akuma then had a brilliant idea. Not knowing what the shinobi was going to do next, he thought that if he was using steps as a way of sensing people then maybe he will use the clone’s steps to think that they are following him, so he decided to order the clones to turn right as they did and Akuma turned left to see if he will confuse the shinobi underground.

Spoiler:

Earth B->A 1025/3000

14HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
OOC:It says E-Rank weapons are kunai and such and that E-Rank weapons cause light brusies and scrapes,look at item guidlines

Zaiaku was now confused.There were only two sources of footsteps now.In silence,he poked his head out to see what had happened.He saw Akuma,back turned to him and he seemed to be...skating?'Of freaking course...'Zaiaku thought.He looked at the clones,who at the time,returning to Akuma,back turned to Zaiaku.They suddenly turned left as Akuma turned right.Zaiaku thought of a plan.His arms suddenly burst out of the ground and with one heave,lifted his body out.
He stood there,arms crossed as he waited for Akuma to see him.He would decieve Akuma,thinking he had given up,only to let Akuma let his guard down so Zaiaku could strike.

Taijutsu-  S-SS 488/9000

15HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:32 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
Akuma was still slashing through the wind skating on the ground and travelling faster than he has ever. He noticed something odd in a short period of time, and it was Zaiaku who came out of the ground and crossed his arm appearing to give up. Kami knows better than that though. He has a “One Track” mind and thus his mind is always set on one goal, right now that goal is to defeat this giant shinobi. Considering the way they met, this shinobi grunted a few times and appeared to have more anger within than any other feeling. Nevertheless, Akuma thought that someone with his over powering personality would never give up, and especially so easily. What truly baffled Akuma was the foolish attempt, although Kami had no time to waste since he had his clones out and Chakra upkeep is nearing. Kami knows more than anybody else that he has to conserve energy so what he decided to do now is attack straight forward. This time sending his clones first as he followed suit. The clones were travelling at speeds matching a jounin while Akuma was travelling that speed plus 15% percent. Kami can feel his chakra nature beginning to unfold within him once again and the thought of using the Earth Kunai was more than tempting. So Kami began preparing for it, first grabbing a hand full of dirt as he ran, not missing a step, just by bending over and digging his hands within the ground. Kami did not mold this earth into a kunai yet, but instead kept it in his hands in order to have a better feel for the element. As the clones got close enough to strike, they did with no hesitation. If Zaiaku still played the “giving - up – card,” he will in fact be hit by the clones as the came raining down on him. Kami stopped about 20 meters away from Zaiaku, quite the distance, but he wanted to keep it that way as the clones fought Zaiaku.

One of the clones will jump and come from the top in order to hit the top of Zaiakus head with a dropping kick while the second clone quickly jumped and landed in front just so that he may duck and strike Zaiaku on his legs. Both attacks came at the same time, so they were aiming to hit at the same time making it hard to block. After that, they wont stop there as they will keep striking until one of them catches the big guy slipping.

Spoiler:

Earth B->A 1453/3000

16HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku noticed the trick he had planned failed.Akuma turned while his clones closed in on Zaiaku.He began to get slightly annoyed but instead decided to wear Akuma out,given speed and jutsu usage such as this requires a good amount of energy.Though the clones were a good distance from him,the closed in on him rather quickly.Zaiaku quietly jumped back 11 meters,landing on the ground in a few seconds,barely escaping the clones.Though he was becoming annoyed,he had to admit,Akuma was a worthly opponent,but used to much energy.
Zaiaku,on the other hand,had a lot of endurance and a high tolerance to pain.He could keep evading for the longest,though he disliked that.If only he could get close to Zaiaku,then he would have a advantage.He looked at Akuma,dirt in his hand,Zaiaku guessed another dirt kunai and this time was prepared.If Akuma was foolish enough to attempt a close range attack,Zaiaku could catch it and counter,easily breaking bones due to his strenght.He just needed to wait.

Taijutsu S-SS 673/9000

17HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
When Zaiaku jumped 11 meters to evade the clones attacks, the clones did not hesitate to run the distance in order to catch up to the giant shinobi. At the speed of an elite shinobi, all the clones were sure to make their mark before Zaiaku was able to dodge it once again. This time, the clones cornered Zaiaku in a tight linear formation while simultaneously, the original Akuma began shaping the earth that he had in hand in order to create 10 senbons. Akuma created these senbons just as a precaution in case Zaiaku tried to jump, so he ran while concentrating on the thin sharp weapons that are being molded by earth itself. Akuma ran so that he can jump so that he may shower him in in the air with the senbons while at the same time having one of the clones attacking by grabbing the targets legs and the other wind clone again attacking but this one striking with countless punches and kicks.

Akuma got to the area just about a secant behind the clones, after they cornered Zaiaku. Akuma jumped and is now right on top of Zaiaku while the two clones are cornering Zaiaku in a linear formation, they will also go in and attack by first having one grab his legs to keep him still and the other one attacking from the side. Kami Akuma had all of his energy concentrated in his earth chakra even though he had to pay his do for having the air elemental clones, still the senbons were all thrown except for two which Akuma kept one in each hand. The senbons were thrown with no care if they hit the clones or not as they were targeted at the giant shinobi "head on" and with the senbons thrown with an attempt to shoot them in a wide spread area within the linear formation setup.

Spoiler:

Earth B->A 1770/3000

18HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku watched as the clones charged at him with Akuma following behind with...senbons?Zaiaku's eyes widened in surprise and anger at what was happening.Trying to corner him like a animal.This enraged him.He wanted to fight head-on,but given this predicament,he is forced to the defensive.As the clones near him,he did one hand sign and numerous small stones from the ground quickly covered his entire body,almost making him seem like a Golem.As the last of the stones attached,Akuma jumped and threw his senbon while one clone grabbed his legs and the other barraged him in attacks.Zaiaku didn't budge,for the stones protected him from the senbon while with his already tough skin amplified by the stones guarded against the attacks.Zaiaku reeled back his fist and attmepted to punch the clone attacking him while ignoring the senbon.When he finished with his punch,he think lifted his other foot,slowly due to the weight, and suddenly stomped on the other clone's head.

Taijutsu S-SS 849/9000

Spoiler:

19HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
Kami Akuma noticed the strange even taking place, it was small rocks around the battlefield began clinging on to Zaiaku. This giant shinobi is beginning to look a bit bigger now. After a small while his entire body was engulfed in stone, in which Akuma suddenly knew that this was a defensive maneuver. The senbon strikes seemed to have bounced off the golem – like shinobi and some even shattered into pieces. A testament to the rough shell that Zaiaku has just created for himself. The wind clones were also having trouble in their end as the one who went down to grab the feet seemed to have attempted to grab it for nothing since Zaiaku didn’t try to move, and the clone that gave the giant shinobi a series of punches appeared to have been doing more damage to his fists that he was to the rock shell, although the stone armor was weakening, it didn’t appear like enough. Zaiaku reeled back his fist in a somewhat slower manner than he already moves, so the clone that Zaiaku attempted to punch was of course to fast for the swing. But the clone on the floor wasn’t as lucky. Because he was on the floor, and it is a lot easier to stomp then it is to stand up, Zaiaku got to make contact with that one. Zaiaku, looking like a giant golem slowly lifted his feet with little to no effort, feeling no resistance from the clone who was holding his legs down, and when he stomped, the clone simply reverted to wind and Zaiaku wouldn’t have felt anything under his feet because of the pure air that the clones are made out of.

The original Akuma was still in the air when he seen his clone vanish, and when he landed he landed behind Zaiaku. Noticing the rock defense, Akuma didn’t have to think a lot before realizing that he wasn’t going to do any damage to this guy with the earth senbons and Kami was concentrating on the earth element in order to keep is mili – weapons still sharp. Kami reverted to doing what he thought was the strategic “right” thing to do. And he again used his speed to his advantage, this time again running away from Zaiaku while keeping the clone close at bay. The clone orders were not to attack, and it wasn’t going to attack at least until Zaiaku chased Akuma. If not, then it will stay there, with deadlocking eyes, keeping an eye on the giant shinobi until he made his first move. As soon as Zaiaku moved, if he moved, the clone was again going to attack head – on and even quite recklessly too since it was just going to try to get a hit in.

Or so, that is what he wanted Zaiaku to think. But in reality, Akumas clone was going to get close enough to fight Zaiaku but in reality, he was going to stay on the defensive and instead of attacking he was going to focus on dodging to tire the giant out. Akuma wanted to play his speed against the giants strength now, if Zaiaku was willing to also play.

Spoiler:

Earth B->A 2333/3000

20HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku felt nothing as his foot hit the ground,but ignored it,slightly annoyed at his punch missing.He heard a soft thud on the ground behind him,guessing it was Akuma that landed.In almost a instant,all the stones on Zaiaku's body dropped,making soft thuds on the ground.As soon as they release their grip,Zaiaku ponced on the clone closest to him,almost seeming to erupt out of the stones.
If he landed his pounce on the clone,he would then proceed to beat the clone's face in until it disperes,then he would go after Akuma.As he pounced,he let out a feral roar,the people who were,surprising,still watching shook in fear as they heard it.When Zaiaku gets serious,he's a force to be reckoned with.

Taijutsu S-SS 987/9000

21HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
OOC: Just noticed i've been calling my clone technique Sairento in the chakra spoiler thing because ive just been copying and pasting =x when it is really called Izoku lmao

The time appeared to have turned base metal into gold, and God was surely in Akumas side. As soon as Kami seen that Zaiaku took off his earth armor, he immediately changed course. Seeing as he no longer has to be in the defensive, he witnessed the giant shinobi taking one of his monstrous leaps. This time he wasn’t dodging like regular, nor was he chancing the original. But instead he went after the clone with a pounce. Zaiaku appeared to have erupted from the stones he dropped, the way he flew toward the clone but Akuma seen what was happening and just smiled at the matter. Zaiaku is about to witness first hand Akumas custom jutsu, Izoku. This technique was created to be immune to taijutsu technique while weak to chakra based ones. The last of the clones simply dispersed because Zaiaku had chakra infused rock sticking to his body to make himself look like a golem, and it was the chakra on the manipulated earth that dispersed the clone and not the actual “hit.” That is why the giant didn’t feel anything that is because he didn’t actually hit anything. As soon as the the giant shinobi landed on the clone, the clone acted as if it was a ghost, being made of wind it replaced his body from being in front of the attack to being behind by simply phasing through the non – chakra based taijutsu. This sudden trick should certainly come as a surprise to Zaiaku, being that he has never seen something like this nor must have he been expecting it. But even if he was, the timing of the attacks were too sudden and from too close of a range for any reactions to be made. And even if there was, Kami took the chance of seeing Zaiaku in the air to through his two senbons directly at the apparent landing zone. So the two senbons were also going straight toward the turned around Zaiaku, together with the clone beginning his barrage. Akuma did not slow down though as he kept running toward the battle field at top speed, being that his top speed is elite, from such a short distance he made it there in nearly no time at all but of course after the senbons hit their mark. Kami would join the wind clone in attacking the giant shinobi, with countless quick successions of punches, again Kami began to flaunt his speed and wanted to keep on attacking in order not to give the giant a chance to build his golem armor. Which, if Kami isn’t mistaking, which he isn’t because of his eidetic memory, he seen Zaiaku do the technique with one hand, so Kami and the clone fought from both ends in order to immobilize his arms first. This appeared to be the golden pan.

Spoiler:

Earth B->A 2808/3000

22HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku phased through the clone as if it was nothing.Before he could register what just happened,he felt two sharp objects enter him,but he couldn't exactly in-point where.Before he could look,the clone and Akuma began barraging him.Though the hits weren't exactly that hard,they were begining to take a toll on him.Despite the continuous beating,Zaiaku eventually got into a crouching position and extented his arms as he suddenly leaped upward,making sure his elbows met their marks on both of their lower jaws.The impact of such attack could easily break teeth.Zaiaku jumped five meters into the air,looking down as he began to drop.He positioned himself to land on Akuma,hoping to take him out.Zaiaku panted quietly,the injuries from early of the fight to know were now begining to feel.

Taijutsu S-SS 1132/9000

23HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
Everything was appearing to go right. Zaiaku is proving to be a formidable opponent, and Akuma is getting the work - out he needed. As Akuma and his clone bombarded the giant shinobi, Akuma noticed his crouching position that looked like nothing less than an obvious great leap of his, so Akuma went to stand clear while the clone continued its barrage. Akuma jumped back at the same moment that Zaiakus elbow came up, it barely hit and the elbow even scrapped Kamis chin. This did nothing but get him off balance when he was already in the air, so landing didn’t look pretty for Akuma since he fell right on his back. In the other hand of course, the clone had the elbow that was heading toward his jaw again phase through as if he was nothing but a ghostly image. The clone had a better reaction time than Akuma since nothing has phased him literally, so when he seen Zaiaku coming down on Kami, the clone already knew that Akuma had no way of defending against the dropping behemoth. The clone then quickly jumped up and toward Zaiaku who was obviously not too far away, and who was also falling on Akuma, and Akuma who was on his back defenseless did nothing but roll over and watched as the wind clone tackled Zaiaku in mid - air and dropped him onto the ground. The clone, if the tackle was successful will continue to punch Zaiaku in his face, taking no break in order to have the thick skin of his crack and feel pain. Akuma noticed that the Kunai in the beginning of the match did some good damage on his chest, so the clone took advantage of this wound and began striking there a few times before jumping off of the giant. Kami after rolling over quickly stood up and began concentrating on the earth element once again, knowing that he is going to need some Kunai in order to defeat this guy.

Spoiler:

Earth B->A 3000/3000

Earth A->S 144/4000

24HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
As Zaiaku came down,hoping to pin Akuma,he saw his clone jump at him and tackled him."For f*ck's sake!"He said aloud,holding out one hand to keep him at distance but of course,it merely phased through and grabbed Zaiaku,but he quickly grew a idea.He shifted,the clone now on the bottom,their combined weight making them fall faster and though the clone punched his wound and it pained Zaiaku greatly,he dare not show his pain.If the clone didn't get off,it would hit the ground,flat on it's back with a heavy Zaiaku adding even more weight.

25HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Empty Re: HOTTOPIC [Training/Zaiaku Koran] Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
Akuma was surprised to see that Zaiaku still didn’t know how to counter his wind clone, but this did not matter for a bit since this was a spar and Kami needed to teach Zaiaku that he can’t take things to lightly and he should strategize when he can. The clone came down with the giant shinobi and as they landed, the clone again phased through the impact and got away with no damage done at all. No physical attack can harm this custom clone, and that is why it is a prize jutsu of Kamis. The clone phased out of under Zaiaku and he appeared standing up looking over Zaiaku right in front of him in a perfect position to strike and so it went for a knock – out – like punch right into the face of Zaiaku who was on his hands and knees because of the way he tried to fall with the clone. But instead of making contact, Akuma dispelled the clone right when the fist was going to meet the face. Akuma then sat down to rest, playing the same card that Zaiaku played earlier and looking like he is giving up. He then said, “That is my Wind Clone Izoku technique. Physical attacks can not harm nor do any type of damage that would dispel it. Bukijutsu is also weak against this technique. Unless of course chakra is infused with the technique.” Akuma looked at Zaiaku and seen that the battle was going exactly as he calculated from the beginning. Akuma is extremely fast so he is surely able to evade attacks and strike a lot more times than he gets struck, so Akuma looked naturally tired while the giant shinobi Zaiaku looked like he has been taking a few punches, although, still because of his rough looking skin and appearance, one must have a keen eye to notice that Zaiaku has been touched. Kami can see the scratches and cuts that he has caused to Zaiaku and Zaiaku should be able to clearly see that Akuma is tiring out. Kami began to feel on the ground beneath him. Wondering about the element that he has been training this whole day with this new found ally. The dirt was cold and Akuma felt closer to it. More now than ever before of course. Kami still kept an eye on Zaiaku, knowing that if he neared his vicinity, he was not going to fight, but he was instead going to do what he does best, and evade. Being faster than Zaiaku, Akuma was going to stay a great distance away, until he was able to again catch his breath and pass the cool down period for his earth release earth functionalism technique, A . k . A . his earth kunai.

Earth A->S 609/4000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.