You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku yawned as he dragged himself once again out of bed.Today,he and his new Sensei,Yui,will be doing some sort of training today.Training of what,might you ask,Zaiaku didn't have a fucking clue.With a tired and ragged sigh,he opened his closet door,almost ripping it off it's henges,and slipped into his Chunin vest,headband,pants,and sandels.

Not long after that,he exited his house and walked down the lonely street until he was coming to the more populated part of his village and stopping at the front entrance of the Bathing House,their supposed place of meeting.

Preception:108/700

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She was going to have some fun today she would teach her deal pupil the value of perception. They would be doing a very important operation to protecting the village operation what size is it would be in full effect soon. She grinned at Sekkiea as all she could do was look at Yui with disgust. She began to make her way toward her pupil it would be fun to when he found out just what her training would be for the day. She moved quickly as to move to a close by underground tunnel, being the former Kage had its perks she knew the village inside out. She tossed a stone lightly at her pupil to get his attention once he noticed her she would motion for him to follow her.

"This is going to be fun cant wait to see his reaction I wonder if his nose will bleed I guess I will find out one way or another."

WC:161 Training perception E-0 to E-3 161/700

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Feeling the pebble plumb gently against his head,Zaiaku instinctively turned to where it came from...only to see his Sensei smirking at him."Oh joy.."He said in a somewhat sleepy and bored tone of voice,his large gray arms crossing over his chest as he walked towards he.He raised a eyebrow however.Sekkiea seemed....disgusted with Yui.....Just what was this woman planning.Realising he was still to tired to care,he sighed and pulled out a cigarette before lighting it.Placing his addiction into his mouth,he placed his hands in his pockets and began walking.

Perception:208/700

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
As he moved over to her she motioned for him to follow her through a door that was hidden, this door was made by herself and looked just like a stone wall. She used a set of hand seals to release the lock as the two would step through she closed the door behind them grinning wildly as a long hall was ahead of them. As the continued you cold hear the sound of running water ahead was a small corner as Yui motioned for him to come closer. Two sets of eye holes were ahead of them as Yui began to take a look, a good set of girls today she only wondered what he would think as they would be directly facing the two with their bodies uncovered.

"You see the girl over on the right she is a 32 b cup at beast and the third to the right is a 34 c cup I know because I am that size. Now it is your turn take a guess at the sizes."

She giggled at the thought of him looking he would freak out most likely but that was even better it was fun to tease him while training him at the same time.

WC: 210 Training Perception to E-3 381/700

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku merely raised a eyebrow.A secret door?Just...how did she...even..nevermind.He figured trying to wrap his mind around this would only give him a headache and merely followed,rubbing his eye tiredly.As the got closer to their destination,the sound of water came to Zaiaku's ears."Eh?"He questioned,raising a eyebrow.Just where were they going?After motioning to come closer,he noticed the two peep holes.His jaw dropped.No...she can't be....can she?He bent down and looked through the peep holes,what he saw only resulted in him having blood shoot out of his nose,painting the ground under him a crimson red."You see the girl over on the right she is a 32 b cup at beast and the third to the right is a 34 c cup I know because I am that size. Now it is your turn take a guess at the sizes."

Zaiaku couldn't help but feel eager to show his 'talent' to his sensei.He immediately spoke."See those two on the far end at the right?The one on the left is 23 C-cup while the other is a perfect D-cup."He said,actually getting the perfect measurments from the two unsuspecting women.

Preception:424/700

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui watched as he made his way toward the peep holes his nose suddenly bleeding everywhere causing her to chuckle some. She expected this might happen but it was still very funny to witness it, he was right about the girls sizes though which surprised her some he was a pervert it seemed. Not that she had a lot of room to talk she was the worlds biggest pervert ever so she understood the desires behind being such a person. She began to look at some other girls as she noticed one looking toward the holes it seemed the talking had got them some unwanted attention. She smiled as she could get away pretty easily he however would have quite a hard time.

"Well one other thing you should not have spoken so loud when you talked to me see a female voice blends in but your deep male voice does not. I am pretty sure they are coming to kick the crap out of us but I can get away easy you will have to find your own way out of this mess."

Yui watched as the woman quickly grabbed towels and began to look for a way behind the wall, Yui would make this more fun and faster for them as she moved close to the wall before charging her fist back and slamming it into the wall shattering it before turning and smiling toward him.

"I made it more fun for you well I am out of here enjoy some of these woman are pretty tough just to let you know."

With that said Yui took off as fast as she could which was quite a large margin faster than her poor pupil now left to take the heat. She smiled as she was long gone her and Sekkiea both laughing he would learn the hard way Yui was a cruel sensei and certainly not afraid to let her students get pummeled.

WC:325 training perception to E-3 704/700 complete

-Exit Thread-

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Well one other thing you should not have spoken so loud when you talked to me see a female voice blends in but your deep male voice does not. I am pretty sure they are coming to kick the crap out of us but I can get away easy you will have to find your own way out of this mess."".....Wait what?"Before he could question any further,heard movement.He quickly looked back,only to see a woman to grab some towels and franitically.A few seconds later..the wall shattered,causing Zaiaku to merely stare at Yui with a expression that purely read "WHAT THE FUCK"."I made it more fun for you well I am out of here enjoy some of these woman are pretty tough just to let you know."Before Zaiaku can do any further protests(and by protests,I mean smack the crap out of Yui) she burst away running,laughing all the way.'Sadistic crazy bitch...' Zaiaku mentally shreiked in his head as he watched her run away,somewhat forgetting the situation that he was in.Turning back to the women,he didn't have a nosebleed this time.Hell,his face read of pure anger!While some were fumming at him,some just stood there,mildly terrified.

There was nothing but silence however.Nobody moved at all.All of the women's eyes were locked on Zaiaku,while Zaiaku locked on them,both waiting for the other to make somesort of move.Finally,growing to impatience,Zaiaku had enough."Fuck.This."He said as he suddenly disappeared by using his Body Flicker,using the mist from the Onsen to mask his sudden disappearance.Just what had he gotten himself into?

Total Word Count: 708
Perception (E-2 to D-0): 525/525
Remaining Word Count: 183
Reaction Time (E-2 -> E-3): Continued from this thread. (183+154). 337/225

Spoiler:

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.