You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beauty(Private/Training/Zaiaku Jiendo) Empty Beauty(Private/Training/Zaiaku Jiendo) Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Xian

Xian

D-rank
Xian was an early riser, she jumped up out of bed and put on her "warm weather outfit" which was a a short skirt with a shirt that had ruffled sleeves and revealed just a tiny bit too much cleavage. That was just her gig. She walked through town, taking note of how many men would look at her, just to fortify her own vanity. She was headed for the training grounds for a challenge. The ever populated streets of sand were almost like a godsend to the high strung maiden as she clamored through. She finally arrived to a sign which guided her to her destination. The training grounds of Sunagakure. As she walked on she look over to see a very tall, odd looking man. He was smoking a cigar and leaning back nonchalantly against a large oak tree. He was shirtless, wearing black pants and had sandals on his feet.

"Yes, that's someone id like to fight..." She thought to herself.

She then beckoned to him with a wink to follow her to the training ground. As she walked she would glance back at the tall man to note if he followed or not. This was going to be a hell of a fun time.

The training grounds were barren, not a soul was practicing there on this day, which was perfect because this fight was going to be a crazy one. She turned bent low in front of the tall man to pick up a beautiful looking stone from the ground, ensuring to show way too much on her way down.

Then she signed to him.."Hello, call me Nix, I can't hear you, as I am deaf, but I can read lips. I'd prefer you used sign if you know it...what's your name?"

She signed this all with a cutie polite little smile on her face, being as flirtatious as she could be with him. Though she did ask him if he could she would be furious if for some reason this guy had passed the academy without this knowledge, as it WAS a requirement. People often didn't give a rats ass about shinobi with defects like hers, but they were more than capable of holding their own, and should be respected enough to have sign taught regularly to those who intended to serve as shinobi with them.

(399/1000) Training C-Rank(Mirror Mine)

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku grunted in annoyance.He groggingly got out of bed and looked around his room.Clothing everywhere,claw-marks on the wall,TV not turned off in 3 years.Everything seemed in order.He sighed and got prepared.As the day grow,Zaiaku noticed it was particularly hot,so he left his cloak and instead,strapped his forearm blades and mask to his belt and headed out,bareing his dear mother a farewell.He descened upon the streets of his village.And of course,he got the same treatment.Frightened faces,sneers,curses,insults,all of which Zaiaku returned in full.Honestly,why did people have to be so dense?Finally,he made it to his destination.The Training Grounds.This was one of Zaiaku's more favorite locations since he could relax without being in the confines of his house.He leaned against a tree and pulled out a cigar.He lit it and took a long drag before exhaling the smoke.He then noticed a girl.In all honesty,she looked like something from a TV show he saw last night.She beckoned him to follow her.Now,Zaiaku may be a pervert and a smoker,but he is street smart,and knows a random girl wouldn't show him a good time.Espcially when they never met.

Never the less,he followed,throwing the cigar away.She suddenly stopped and bent down,pretty much showing everything.Zaiaku felt blood coming out of his nose,but his dull yet threatening stare didn't falter.Sure she was beautiful and had some curves,but he was no fool.."Hello, call me Nix, I can't hear you, as I am deaf, but I can read lips. I'd prefer you used sign if you know it...what's your name?"Zaiaku resisted the urge to question her and wiped some blood away,but it kept coming."Zaiaku and I never legitly learned it."He said bluntly,wiping more blood away.

Xian

Xian

D-rank
Xian giggled as the tall man tried to wipe away the blood coming from his nose, then looked with the face of deep concern and in sign language she sympathized..

"Oh you poor thing, what's the matter, you're bleeding everywhere! Let me help you wipe some of that off!" She pulled a napkin out of her pocket then used her mirror creation to summon up 10 mirrors, one of which floated over to the tall man and created a tiny bit of a glare, barely noticeable in the sun. She handed him a napkin and signed to him...

"This is one of my useless moves. I use it to primp myself everywhere I go... I'm really pretty useless as a shinobi. But I guess if it helps you with your nose bleed... Yay!" As she said yay she put two thumbs up. And jumped up and down, allowing for a little bit of bouncing in the breast department. She awaited any sudden or strange reaction on part of the strange tall man who had earlier announced himself as Zaiaku. In the meantime she pretended one her mirrors was floating away and chased it just a little bit in the opposite direction to put some distance, her other mirrors followed her.

Zaiaku was such a gentle giant compared to what she had expected. He was tall dark and....well, he was tall and dark. The big guy probably had a lot of strong moves she was going to have to be prepared for. This is why she took the time to get some distance. She had about 16 meters between herself and him, and she had 9 mirrors at her disposal but combat was not announced. Nobody was fighting. She was just analyzing her statistics.

(695/1000)

Chakra:

Jutsu Used:

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Oh you poor thing, what's the matter, you're bleeding everywhere! Let me help you wipe some of that off!" And with that,she pulled out a napkin and summoned a few mirrors,one coming up to Zaiaku's face."This is one of my useless moves. I use it to primp myself everywhere I go... I'm really pretty useless as a shinobi. But I guess if it helps you with your nose bleed... Yay!"Zaiaku knew something was amiss,escpecially with her 'kindness'.He was no fool,yet,he decided to humor her,atleast,for now.He took the napikin and cleaned his,tossing it aside as she ran,chasing her mirrors.He silently did a hand sign and was concealed underground.He quietly made his way to her,using the vibrations as a guide.As he traveled,no signs were left as to where he was.Slowly,he neared his pray.

Chakra=145/150

Jutsu=Name: Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu/Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique

Xian

Xian

D-rank
Xian was putting on quite the show, chasing her created mirrors around the sandy field like a child. Now they had grown to 20 in number...but she only counted 19...she remembered Zaiaku and the mirror that was assisting him. She looked back to smile at Zaiaku but...be was gone. Her guise was up, she then remembered the mirror she had willed to stay in front of him. Yes. That mirror was ethereal and would've fallen to the ground if he had left its side. She willed it to return to her and as she did she watched it rise up from the ground near the spot where he had been standing previously, her opponent had no idea that she knew exactly what was going on. She was born and raised in Iwagakure, this earth technique was one of the most common.

She activated her prism clone technique and created a clone of herself out of her 10 of the mirrors. Exactly half. She then set up for a counter with the clone, and began playing ring around the Rosie with it as she patiently awaited the attack from Zai. She sang aloud for once, the song from her childhood. She remembered how to make the sounds and to anyone listening from outside her voice and her singing was as beautiful as anything. It was a almost hypnotic like the cry of a siren.

"Ring-around-the-Rosie, Pocket-full-of-Posies...."

She was giddy to see what this mans next move would be against a harmless beautiful woman like herself.

(959/1000)

Chakra:

Jutsu Used:

6Beauty(Private/Training/Zaiaku Jiendo) Empty Re: Beauty(Private/Training/Zaiaku Jiendo) Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
There was two,moving around in a circle.Something told him she caught on,but Zaiaku ignored it,being as stubborn as he is.He quietly moved until he was under the emitment of the vibrations.Although there was another,he ignored and waited for a few moments.He timed it just right and his two hands erupted out of the ground,attempting to grab both enities ankles.If he succeeded,he would pull them into the ground,leaving only their head out,unable to escape.He smirked at the thought.

7Beauty(Private/Training/Zaiaku Jiendo) Empty Re: Beauty(Private/Training/Zaiaku Jiendo) Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:30 am

Xian

Xian

D-rank
"Ashes...ashes, we all fall DOWN!" She finished as the hands sprung up from below and grabbed her clone friends leg, pulling her down into the dirt. For him, it would appear in his head that he had pulled her down with extreme ease, he would feel very very strong. But this was his first strike. He had missed his real target and a gentle crack would appear on his reality. While he was distracted, pulling down on the clone still, Xian would unleash 5 air bullets, which would be nigh unavoidable at the range and speed they were coming from, and with him being distracted, after swapping places with the clone that he had drug down into the sand up to its neck, this only added an almost impossibility of his large bulky frame from moving out of the bullets trajectories. The bullets would be aimed for the opponents neck, and as Xian fired them she would circle around him and move backwards after the last bullet. The mirror clone's form would waver and maneuver to allow her squeeze out of the hole and grapple onto Zai, who had now been hit in the neck/facial region with multiple air bullets.

(1162/1000)

Chakra:

Jutsu Used:

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
rolling to help my perverted student...

The Dicemaster

The Dicemaster

D-rank
The member 'Suzume' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Thread Intervention' :
Beauty(Private/Training/Zaiaku Jiendo) Failur10

10Beauty(Private/Training/Zaiaku Jiendo) Empty Re: Beauty(Private/Training/Zaiaku Jiendo) Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:01 am

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Voided for rules infractions and by request of both parties.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.