You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 3]

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
It was around noontime. at least a week or so after Aiden's arrival to Sunagakure the navy-haired boy would decide to explore the place and get a feel for his surroundings. It was quite a good thing that the floor of the village was basically sand with some parts stone, especially for someone like Aiden that didn't really have any shoes yet nor really cared much for them. The sand actually felt good between his toes and under his feet, and the heat itself warmed his body and made his pink t-shirt and black pants seem a few shades lighter than before. His hair itself was the same style as it was when he woke up, giving him a bit of a bedraggled look. Yawning, he would walk down the pathways throughout the village itself, taking in the view and memorizing where things were.

Soon enough, he lost himself in a daydream, one such daydream where he dreamt of being in blue waters of an ocean, no land nearby and a clear, beautiful sky above. Such a peaceful setting it was, where sometimes he would simply float and stare up at the sky and on other times he would dive beneath the surface, swimming underwater and capturing fish of all kinds only to set them free on e more, a predator merely playing with the prey. Soon enough though clouds would appear within this dream, gradually growing darker and darker as winds began to blow around in swift, powerful motions, and the ocean itself spewed out waves which varied in size. A storm was brewing and Aiden found himself swimming through it, trying to escape it. It was then, in the midst of his struggle, the sound of thunder could be heard and a bright, blinding flash of light occurred, blinding him. When blinded, Aiden felt his body run into something hard, knocking him out of his crazy daydream and back into reality where he noticed he was in the midst of a particularly hot and humid place. Looking around, a small thought popped into his head, making him already assume where he was.

"The is the Tsumi Sand Grounds.."

He would quietly say to himself before he looked back at whoever it was he bumped into, noticing immediately that it was one of two Sunagakure Shinobi, his pale face showing an expression of pure annoyance. "Watch where you're going freak." The shinobi snapped at Aiden while the other grew a look of slight surprise on his face while his eyes widened slightly. "Look! This guy has a tail! That's so freaking weird haha!" He exclaimed while bursting into laughter. As soon his his companion said it, the first shinobi began to analyze Aiden as if he was looking at some newly discovered animal. This look of curiosity with a hint of humor. Soon enough, the navy-haired ex slave was getting pushed around by the two while the both poked his pointed ears and laughed at his elongated canines and claws. One of the two even wrapped his left hand around Aiden's tail, pulling it and making him yell in pain while both shinobi began to laugh some more. This was clearly a sick game to the two at the expense of another, and they weren't exactly being quiet about it either.

"Stop it!"

Aiden yelled out with eyes clenched shut as they continued torturing him. "Haha why should we? What's one freak like you going to do to two Chuunin like us?" One of the two asked as his friend suddenly grabbed Aiden's arms, restraining him while the other pulled out a kunai knife, the dark metal glistening in the sunlight. "I don't know about you.. But I kinda want that tail of his.. Let's see if it's real or not.." He spoke while holding a sick grin on his face while he in he'd towards Aiden with the kunai, obviously showing the legitimacy in this threat.

Wc 673

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Zaiaku, sugar plump, it's time to get up!" Called Yorokubi from the kitchen as the rays of sunlight soon bursted through Zaiaku's window. The giant did not move, however, and instead groaned, his eyes struggling to open, but refusing to do so. After a few minutes of the slight war in his eyes, they reluctantly opened, tired and heavy. Sitting up in his bed, Zaiaku yawned loudly as he scratched his back. Blinking a few times, he stretched before moving out of his bed. He looked around his room. Empty, dark, and clothes everywhere, just the way he left it. With a comforted sighed, he made his way to the bathroom and took out his toothbrush. He brushed his teeth/fangs before going into the shower and cleaning himself. Once finished, he stepped out and went to the dinning room in his boxers, still tired. "Morning!" His mother said cheerfully as she placed some food in-front of him. Not even looking as to what it was, he quickly devoured it before going back to his room and putting on some clothes. "Chunin vest.....headband....shoes....pants...kunai..." He mumbled as he put them on.

Kissing his mother goodbye, he left, hands in pocket, walking casually along the street. As a chunin, he wasn't hounded to do mediocre work as he use to, but it has become recently boring. No missions, no one to talk to, nothing. He was even wondering if he should retire. He shook his head. He can't retire as a chunin, they would never allow it. "Such a pain in the ass." He said to himself as he left his neighborhood and was finally entering the city. The sun was taking it's place in the sky, making the day clear, and alive. People walked about the streets, shops opened, and shinobi were out training. That's when Zaiaku stopped. Since when was the last time that he had trained. Thinking back, he COULDN'T remember when was the last time. He groaned. "Looks like I know where I'm going." He said to himself. Of course, he was refering to none other than the Tsumi Sand Grounds. He stepped inside, and almost instantly lost any motivation to train.

Seeing his usual tree, he jumped up, landing on the branch. From there, he sighed in comfort and relaxed, looking about the entire training ground as he remained hidden in the leaves. It was then he saw two chunin messing with a youngling, most likely a genin. Problem is, he had a tail. Zaiaku only looked in slight awe at it before shaking himself out of the trance. Seems they found another kid to bully. He scowled, which quickly went away once he saw them restrain the boy and pull out a kunai. His eyes widened like dishes. 'Are they insane!?' He mentally screamed as he jumped from the tree and landed behind the man holding the kunai, his tremendous weight causing a slight tremor and making said man fall down. Working himself into a rage, he lashed out and grabbed both of them, prying the other off the boy and holding them, by the face, in the air.

WC:536

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
This is it, the Chuunin were literally about to cut off Aiden's tail that was rapidly thrashing around, hitting the ground and moving through the air, striking the Chuunin behind him as well. "If you're gonna do it then hurry up! His tail is beginning to hurt!" The Chuunin behind him exclaimed loudly as the other one began to to quietly laugh. Right as he was about to do the deed though, a sudden black figure landed upon the ground behind the kunai-wielding one, creating a large sound along the lines of a "thud" and causing all three to fall down to the ground, where the stranger then pried the Chuunin attached to Aiden off of him and holding both himself and his buddy in the air by their faces. It was a really awesome sight to see such a large figure appear out of the blue and handle two Chuunin so easily like that.

"Woah... Awesome..."

Aiden said silently under his breath as he looked up at the towering Shinobi. A huge giant of what seemed to be over eight feet tall and probably all muscle as well as some sort of monstrous face being attached to the head of the dark-skinned person. His shinobi flak jacket along with a pair of dark pants were worn, and overall the guy seemed not like a monster to Aiden, but something awesome looking, like a hero or something! Whatever the reason for the person to appear as such a thing, the navy-haired boy didn't care really, and so all he did was sit there and watch with an open-mouthed smile on his face as both Chuunin struggled under the grasp of the giant, obviously their positions were less comfortable than Akden's own, and for all he cared they deserved it.

Muffled sounds were being heard underneath the massive hands of the giant as the kunai wielding shinobi swung around his kunai blindly until he dropped it out of his right hand and instead grabbed the giant's forearm with both hands, the same being repeated by the other as both began to appear to wish to be let go in order to flee for the day and torture some other poor soul another day. While Aiden watched this occur, his tail wagged slightly as he looked straight upwards to the red-eyed giant while he himself remained sitting down on the ground.

"Thanks for saving me. For a second there I thought I really was about to lose my tail."

He exclaimed with an appreciative look on his face, obviously interested in the stranger now as he all but forgot about the two Chuunin.

Wc: 451
twc 1124

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun May 24, 2015 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku growled like a animal as the man attempted to cut him with the kunai and increased his grip, causing him to drop it. Their wails of pain were sweet to Zaiaku, to which he grinned almost sadistically."Thanks for saving me. For a second there I thought I really was about to lose my tail." He snapped back to reality at the sound of young, happy voice. His grin disappearing into a face of indifference, he flung the duo away, to which, they ran after regaining themselves, yelling "Demon!". Zaiaku slowly turned to the boy, coming back from his rage. The boy...was rather short to say the least. His navy blue hair shined slightly in the sun as his tail seemed to act like a cat's. He has beautiful blue eyes and less than normal teeth, just like Zaiaku himself. To top it all off, he was rather skinny. Basically, he was the almost exact opposite of Zaiaku appearance-wise. "Are....you ok?" He asked in mild bewilderment before turning completely normal and regained his lazy and dull look, putting his large hands in his pockets.

"I can't BELIEVE these basterds would go that far." He bellowed out in anger, looking to the way which the two chunin escaped. "Honestly, somebody who is different instantly becomes prey to them. It makes me SICK!!!" He roared, a vein popping out his forehead before sighing, his calming eyes returning to the blue ones of the boy. "Who are you?" He asked gently, obviously trying not to scare the kid.

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Aiden simply continued watching as the giant growled and tightened his grip, causing the two Chuunin to wail in pain, a sound Aiden was all too familiar with. After what he had said had been spoken, the giant seemingly flung the two away, allowing them to escape while they both shouted "Demon" loudly. The supposed "Demon" did nothing more in response than just turn right back around and face the sitting Aiden, asking him if he was okay after he had seemed to look the boy up and down.

"I'm okay! I've had far worse than that, so don't worry about me. I just didn't expect to suddenly get harassed so soon into my moving here."

he said with a friendly look on his face while his giant friend placed his hands in his pockets, gaining a sort  of lazy look about him, though the fangs he had didn't do much but make him also look a bit pissed as well. Aiden listened as the guy spoke about how he can't believe these  astards would go that far, continuing on to exclaim how honestly, somebody who is different instantly becomes prey to them. The final words he roared out, yelling about how it makes him sick.

After he had did so, the giant went back to normal once more as he sighed and returned his eyes back onto Aiden, causing the two to make eye contact. He asked who Aiden was, which was a simple enough question really, though it is the response to the identity which can prove to be some trouble. Ah well, a name and a bit of the truth should be enough for now, right? It's not like Aiden is one to tell just anyone about what he used to be.

"My name is Aiden Hunter. I recently moved into Sunagakure about a week or so ago. It's nice to meet you mister.."

His face changed from its friendly look to something which expressed confusion. Who was this giant which saved him from the two chuunin. If anything he certainly wasn't a Demon like they exclaimed. Actually, those two are more like Demons than this giant could ever be most likely, and Aiden liked that.

"What's your name? I don't think i know it and i think i'd prefer a name over "guy that saved me" anyways. A name sounds nicer to me."

twc 1533

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun May 24, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
The boy was....innocent to say the least. Young, peppy, alive. The thrills of youth that Zaiaku never really got to feel. "What's your name? I don't think i know it and i think i'd prefer a name over "guy that saved me" anyways. A name sounds nicer to me." Zaiaku couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Zaiaku, I am Zaiaku." He replied, growing a bit more comfortable in the presence of the kid. "What happened?" Zaiaku asked, frowning. "And don't you know how to defend yourself, atleast in the little bit? It would've helped against those two." He said in a rather annoyed yet caring voice. Waiting for his reply, he got a better look at the boy. His teeth were much more sharper than he had thought earlier, and his tail was that of a Otter's. It look slightly cute. Wait....cute? Since when did Zaiaku find anything cute? Mentally backing off that subject, he noticed his eyes fully now. Intense. Intense blue. That was the best he could describe them. He could imagine how they looked whenever the kid did the puppy dog eyes on someone.

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Aiden listened as the giant chuckled slightly before introducing himself as Zaiaku, making Aiden smile that the giant was at least nice enough to at least state his name. Normally, like any other stranger, the navy-haired boy would sniff out his scent, but he didn't need to in this case as the stench of tobacco could be smelled from where Aiden was already, and he didn't wish for him to get a nose-full of it. Getting back up to his feet, his ears twitched slightly at Zaiaku's question. It was probably a very common one to ask, as things did to down and continued speeding from bad to worse at very, very fast speeds. It was quite obvious he would have to explain himself.

Before he was about to explain himself though, Zaiaku continued on, now speaking in an annoyed manner towards Aiden regarding if he knew how to defend himself, at least in a little bit as it would've helped him against "those two" and obvious indication that the giant meant the two Chuunin that fled the scene. Aiden blushed slightly at this due to embarrassment. He never really had an opportunity to actually learn how to defend himself, only to know where is the best place he should take a bit and where is the worse. Being a creature in captivity, he doesn't really know anything more than how to claw someone, bite, use his tail, and how to regularly punch and kick, which against two Chuunin would have done nothing more than just get him basically begging to get the crap beaten out of him.

"I was just daydreaming while walking and I accidentally bumped into those two. Heck, I don't even know how I got here really. Also I was about to apologize, but suddenly they spotted my tail and then.... Well you already saw. Anyways my old owner never really taught me anything other than how to speak, walk, the necessities. I don't even know all that much about the outside world really, was never allowed to wander away and stuff.."

His voice trailed off as he looked away at nothing in particular, rubbing the back of his neck as he let out a small chuckle. Looking back up at Zaiaku though, a sudden idea popped into his mind, one that made him give a look of excitement as he looked back into the red eyes of the giant.

"I know! You could train me so I can actually defend myself next time! I mean, you obviously are able to take them both on. Maybe you can show me a thing or two as well."

He said excitedly, his face lit up with happiness as he waited for Zaiaku's response. Honestly, he didn't think any farther than this, which he basically did on impulse, though he did know one thing though. Zaiaku looked awesome to him and he also seemed like a good guy, and that makes him more than okay in Aiden's book.

twc 2044

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"I was just daydreaming while walking and I accidentally bumped into those two. Heck, I don't even know how I got here really. Also I was about to apologize, but suddenly they spotted my tail and then.... Well you already saw. Anyways my old owner never really taught me anything other than how to speak, walk, the necessities. I don't even know all that much about the outside world really, was never allowed to wander away and stuff.. I know! You could train me so I can actually defend myself next time! I mean, you obviously are able to take them both on. Maybe you can show me a thing or two as well." Zaiaku merely stared at the boy blankly, trying to process what he had just heard. "Owner?" He questioned. Did he mean like something kinky, like a Mistress or something."What do you mean by 'Owner?" Zaiaku asked, his voice filled with mild confusion.

Bewildered by the boy, Zaiaku sat on the ground crossing his legs, now only slightly shorter than Aiden. Surely slavery couldn't still be a thing, right? This wasn't back hundreds of years ago. This the modern era. Surely something like that can't still exist.......right?

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Aiden's eyes widened slightly at the sound of his mistake. "Owner".... such a poor choice of words to do, then again now that the man is dead there really is no reason why he should keep it a secret anymore, and besides, if Zaiaku was truly hired to capture Aiden the navy-haired   boy had no doubt that the giant could do so whenever he pleased, meaning that either Zaiaku is a sick bastard, or he's not another slaver, and according to his actions recently, Aiden is leaning towards the latter as being more likely.

He was trying to figure out how exactly to answer Zaiaku's question regarding what he meant by "owner", though really Aiden literally meant owner when he said owner. He was a slave, a pet, a tool, and finally a toy to a sick and demented man and there really was no other way to simplify it, though he may be able to instead specify it, which should have really been the more obvious choice straight from the beginning anyways. It seemed that by now Zaiaku sat down, most likely ready to listen to some story on Aiden's life or whatever but since Aiden believed he never had a life until he became entirely free, there really wasn't much of a story to tell.

"Well, i was a "pet" or something to a really sick and demented guy basically my entire life, or at least as far back as i can remember. Now he and the two guys he hired are dead and i'm free. There's not much really to say regarding that."

He responded in an attempt to shrug off any chance of him speaking more about his past than what he was comfortable with. Just thinking about it made him cringe, and so he would much rather avoid it at all costs.

"So what's the first thing you want to do?"

He asked as he regained his friendly look from before, hoping that the giant would teach him a thing or two and not leave him be.

twc 2395

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Well, i was a "pet" or slave to a really sick and demented guy basically my entire life, or at least as far back as i can remember. Now he and the two guys he hired are dead and i'm free. There's not much really to say regarding that." Zaiaku's jaw dropped in disgusted awe. He WAS a slave... was being the key word. He felt himself heating up in rage, but he let out a shakey sigh. He said they died...so...no use crying over spilled milk. Still, he couldn't help but yearn to protect him. Slavery was a big "No No" in his book, and seeing that the kid was not really younger than him..."So what's the first thing you want to do?" Zaiaku snapped out his thoughts and looked at the kid, smiling at him. He stared at him for a moment before sighing, rubbing his head as if he had a headache. "L-let's go the bathhouse."

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Aiden noticed that Zaiaku's jaw had dropped, causing the navy-haired boy to hold in a laugh. He didn't know how much awe his short summary of a story would get, especially since he left out all of the worse parts due to not wishing to speak about them. It was odd though, speaking about such things such as his past. Before, he didn't even wish to mention it but now, at least with Zaiaku, he seemed more comfortable, at least enough to reveal a small shred of it.

Soon enough though, after giving a shaky sigh and seemingly thinking about something for a little bit, the giant would look back at Aiden with a smile. after a moment of just staring at him, Zaiaku began to rub his head before suggesting that they go to the bathhouse. Seeing no problem with this at all, Aiden would simplky shrug his shoulders and smile back at Zaiaku.

All right, you lead the way, since i have no idea where it may be yet. I mean, i've been there before, but i haven't memorized the directions yet."

twc 2585

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun May 24, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku merely nodded and got up, walking out the training grounds with his hands in his pockets, suspecting that the boy would follow. So, he was a slave. How ironic that Zaiaku hates slavery with all his anger. It's almost as if they were both being controlled by two guys who thought out every aspect of their life. He shook his head. What a silly thought. He looked up to the sky as he walked, the sun shining brightly now, the sky being completely cleared. It was beauitful. He then looked back the boy, his dullness returning. "Kid.....'Aiden'...are you planning to become a shinobi?" He asked plainly.

Indeed, the brute was actually curious if he was going to. If he was, he is going to need a teacher, something Zaiaku could possibly fill.

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
With a simple nod Zaiaku got back up from his sitting position, beginning to walk out of the training grounds with his hands in his pockets while Aiden followed the giant, walking beside him with his own arms behind his head while he as well looked up at the clear sky. He remembered how when he was younger he would look up to the sky through a barred window, or through a crack in the ceiling, dreaming about how he wished he could become a bird and fly within the vast ocean of oxygen and sunlight, free from problems, pain, and sadness. From his captivity and from the abuse. Now that he was free from it all, he can't help but being a bit humored by the fact that this bird still feels a bit caged up somehow, though how he didn't know nor really care at the moment.

Aiden heard his newly made friend ask him if he's planning to become a Shinobi. A Shinobi.. Either a tool made for the use of others or a warrior created for the protection and improvement of a village's power. Both were shield to be used in order to either protect the defenseless or to protect their masters, and both still meant that they were weaponized for killing as well. Anyone can clearly see that the path of a Shinobi was one most likely filled with despair, pain, and loneliness, though one can also see that these very same Shinobi were able to protect others from harmful forces, no matter who they may be. It was tempting really for Aiden, and would definitely make for an entertaining experience..

"Yeah.. I think i'm going to become one and work towards living a happy life where i can help others and hopefully make a difference. Change some hearts of the meaner kind of people on the way as well, or at least make sure they cannot make life more miserable for others than it already is. I think i'm a bit too old for the Academy though, so i don't really know how i will learn what i need to learn."

He responded with a small smile on his face as he continued staring up into the sky. Thinking about what he had said, he rather liked the idea of trying to make a change, and if not, make a change in his own life and be happier in the end.

twc 2999

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun May 24, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Yeah.. I think i'm going to become one and work towards living a happy life where i can help others and hopefully make a difference. Change some hearts of the meaner kind of people on the way as well, or at least make sure they cannot make life more miserable for others than it already is. I think i'm a bit too old for the Academy though, so i don't really know how i will learn what i need to learn." Zaiaku merely nodded. "I can train you if ya want. I mean, it AIN'T much...but its somethin'." He said as they now neared the bathhouse, Zaiaku instantly entered and merely dropped some money at the woman at the desk as he grabbed Aiden by the hand and lead him to the area where you take off your clothes. "Take yer' clothes off and get in the water." Zaiaku said dully as he stripped to his boxers, careful to not let his pack of cigars fall out his pocket, revealing his very muscular form.

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
From the corner of Aiden's eye the boy could see Zaiaku nod his head, stating that he can train him if he wanted, and that it ain't much, but it's something. This made Aiden's tail begin to wag a bit faster in response as excitement flowed through him. He has a teacher now, and it felt great. Letting out a loud "Whooop", Aiden would suddenly upon impulse jump onto Zaiaku's back, hugging the giant for a quick second before jumping off, seemingly embarrassed.

"Uh... Sorry for that. I'd like it a lot if you taught me what you could, and that even though it may not be much, it can still help me get on the right track."

He spoke as he tried to hide his grin, forcing just a regular smile to be on his face as he looked up at Zaiaku before facing forwards, noticing that they both reached the bathhouse. After entering, Aiden noticed the giant leaving some money upon the woman's desk before his hand was suddenly grabbed and he himself was being led through the area, reaching a specific room where then Zaiaku told Aiden to take his clothes off and get in the water. He didn't need to tell Akden this though, as he already knew what to do since he did it before during the past week. Taking off his shirt, pants, and other assorted clothing, the Navy-haired boy grabbed a white towel and moved towards the water, getting in it and soaking himself as his muscles began to relax.

"This feels great..."

He spoke to no one in particular as he closed his eyes, allowing his body to relax some more as the warm water worked its magic on him. Though not externally visible, Aiden was trying to shake off the sight of Zaiaku's muscular form, as he liked it, though didn't wish to focus on it at the moment.

twc 3328

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun May 24, 2015 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku watched as the boy jumped in, relaxing almost instantly. The giant shooked his head in amusement before putting on a towel and entering into the water, taking his place next to the boy and relaxing. He looked around. The place was completely empty today. Strange. There were usually two to three groups in here at a time due to the size of the very thing, but today, there wasn't anyone. Zaiaku mentally shrugged. If it ain't broke, don't fix it he supposed. He rested on the ledge, his entire upper half being out of the water despite sitting. His eyes, though now low, wandered about as he relaxed, eventually coming to Aiden. He was very skinny, as Zaiaku expected, not really having any muscle. He was of normal skin tone, which was more then enough to say when compared to Zaiaku's own, dark grey skin. Wanting to break the silence, he spoke.

"How old are you?" He asked casually, attempting to make conversation.

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Aiden opened his eyes once more as Zaiaku entered, the sheer weight from the giant's entering making very small waves in the water around him. It seemed that they were the only two there today, which works out swimmingly. A pair of apparently freaks or creatures taking a break from whatever name or other form of discrimination the normals wished to do. Yeah, it was definitely relaxing.

It was then Aiden noticed that Zaiaku was now halfway out of the water, which spoke enough of how tall he truly was. Combine that with the muscle mass that is his upper body and then Zaiaku seemed to look like one of those Oni from an odd little book Aiden read one day except for the evil part. It just made his opinion of how the guy looked according to Aiden rise up even more, as Aiden has always been one to like the unique and strange over the normal and dull, particularly because it made he himself feel more normal as well and not like some freak.

It was silent. It was an strange and rather dull silence, but a silence that proved most relaxing as well due to the fact that at least within it Aiden could actually dwell in his thoughts and let himself daydream some more. It may have been a bit rude to not start a conversation with Zaiaku during this time of peace and tranquility but he didn't really know better at the moment, especially since he was relaxed and nearly to the point of just zoning out he didn't really care much. Though this was when the dark-skinned giant spoke, asking Aiden how old he was and causing the navy-haired boy to open his eyes and look up at his friend.

"Hmm... I'm fourteen years old."

He responded, his throat beginning to feel dry, a feeling which he had for a small while but simply didn't notice until now. Seeing a small cooler over in the corner of the spring area, Aiden decided to get out of the water.

"Be right back, i'm gonna see if that cooler has some water."

He simply said as he climbed out of the spring, walking over  to the cooler as his tail nonchalantly wagged in the same slight motion it usually does. As he reached the computer, the teen bent over  for a minute or so, opening the lid and reaching in to grab what seemed to be a cool bottle of water, where he would then open the lid and take a swig of it before placing it next to the cooler and turning back around, where he would then make his way back over to the spring. Dipping right back in, he let out a sigh of relief before looking back up at Zaiaku.

"It seems only fair that since i told you my age you tell me yours back. How old are you?"

twc 3824

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
14? He was only a year younger then he was!! How ironic, to say the least. He then listened to his friend saying that he was going to the cooler, to which Zaiaku merely nodded nonchalantly. That is, until Aiden jumped out, without his towel. In that very instant, blood shot out of Zaiaku's nose as a light blush formed on his cheeks. He quickly tried to stop looking, but couldn't. His eyes were kept on one....well....two specific areas. His eyes widened even more when he bent over, allowing Zaiaku to see almost everything. He felt like he was going to faint there and then! He couldn't help but snicker mischeviously, however, wiping away the blood as Aiden neared and entered the water, seemingly unaware. Asking for his age, Zaiaku merely shrugged. "Believe it or not, I'm 15." He said plainly before lifting up Aiden's towel from the water. "And...you forgot this...when you went to the cooler." Zaiaku said, a tint of red at his cheeks. There was really only one thing he was thinking of at that moment, and it was....

Dat ass

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
While Aiden looked at Zaiaku, it was then that he noticed that the giant was blushing slightly for some sort of reason, a red tint in his cheeks. As Aiden noticed this  though, Zaiaku would speak up, responding by telling Aiden that his own age was fifteen, which of course made the boy's intense blue eyes open widely in surprise. fifteen years old and already over eight feet tall, hundreds of pounds heavy, as buff as can be, and appearing as if he's an absolute tank. It was.... nearly unbelievable.

In the midst of Aiden's amazement though he noticed the giant fish something soaking wet out of the water. At first Aiden didn't notice what it was exactly until he got a closer look at it while Zaiaku told him that he forgot it when he went to the cooler. A sudden flush of red was splashed on Adien's cheeks as he realized what it was.

"Ah no.. Uh... Uh..... Sorry! I wasn't thinking.."

He suddenly exclaimed as he just lowered himself deeper into the water, the lower part of his face now submerged as he sulked in it from embarrassment. No amount of water in the world would be worth that mistake.

twc 4033

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun May 24, 2015 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku did a cheeky smile as he rubbbed the back of his head, not wanting to hurt the little guy's feelings. "Hey, don't take it so bad! You...uh...you actually looked kinda cute." He said with his small smile as he resumed leaning, audible cracks being heard when he began to stretch. "I did notice that your kinda skinny though. We'll need to work on that." He said, trying to sound teacher-ish, but could he could barely stop smiling. He should've had a camera for that specific moment right there. Such a waste he didn't have one on him.

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Aiden continued sulking as Zaiaku continued on, stating that he shouldn't take it so badly and that he actually looked kinda cute.  All this did though was make Aiden sulk a little bit lower into the spring water from being embarrassed even more. 'Cute... what...' He asked himself within his own mind. Never before had he been called that, let alone from someone that he just met earlier in the day during such a situation like this. All it did was just make him blush brightly, and he wished to hide that single fact.

Audible cracks could be heard though as the giant stretched, alerting Aiden and causing the navy-haired boy to lift his head back up and look at the cheeky smiling Zaiaku just in time for the giant to mention that he did notice that Aiden was kinda skinny though, and that they'll need to work on that. His ears would twitch at this. Work on making him not be as skinny? Did he mean as in working out or just eating more? Also, Aiden didn't even notice that he looked a bit skinny for his age, didn't really care much about it as it didn't actually bother him, but now that Zaiaku mentioned it, he is a bit bony, like someone that always had not enough to eat, but enough that they wouldn't starve.

"So... What? Should i eat more or something then?"

He responded with a confused look on his face as the red tint flushed out, leaving behind the regular color of his cheeks from before.

twc 4301

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun May 24, 2015 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
"Eat more and train. If you just eat, you'll get chubby." Zaiaku, though, he would admit, a chubby Aiden would be cute as hell. "If you do both, you'll end up like this." Zaiaku said as he stood up, not noticing his towel had sunken to the bottom of the bath a eternity ago and suddenly flexed, his muscles becoming much more prominment. Indeed, he was a very strong teenager, stronger then most grown men. It was almost sad that he was so lazy though. Perhaps, just perhaps, if he wasn't so lazy, he would've been a jonin by now.

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Aiden listened closely as Zaiaku told him that if he just eats, he'll get chubby, and that he must eat more and train. Honestly, it was quite obvious advice to give, but eh, any advice will help no matter what it is. The last thing the navy-haired boy would want as well is to be chubby when he just admitted to wishing to become a shinobi. Extra weight would slow him down and make him a bigger target. Zaiaku then stated that if Aiden did both eating and training, then he would "end up like this", which the giant stated while standing up, showing off his full height while he flexed.

One small detail was shown though which, after looking the muscular giant over, Aiden noticed. His towel having sunken to the bottom of the spring, the much larger Zaiaku was exposed as well, which after one glance made the navy-haired boy's face turn pitch red. His eyes would close shut as he suddenly sank his entire body into the water, remaining under it until his face would turn back to its regular color. A small spurt of blood came from his nose, blending in with the spring water around him as Aiden was shaking off some thoughts in his head. 'Is this how he felt when I did it? It feels weird..' He silently thought to himself as he continued waiting, the upper half of his tail floating just on top of the water's surface.

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun May 24, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Zaiaku watched as Aiden grew red and dove underwater. What's wrong with him? Was his biceps so powerful that Aiden grew shameful and hid himself? Upon further inspection, this was NOT the case. Looking down, Zaiaku saw that his towel had slid off, exposing himself to the boy. Blushing, Zaiaku quickly sat back down, crossing his legs as he reached down and pulled Aiden up.

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Aiden remained under water, the bright red tint covering his face beginning to slowly fade away, and the nose bleed halted itself nearly right away, though his lungs were now burning a little bit. He didn't care though, as he was still trying to erase the image of what he saw from his mind, and he'd rather drown than emerge with the image still fresh in his mind, not to mention that Zaiaku may still be standing as well, which wouldn't help the situation whatsoever.

Soon enough though, Aiden didn't have a choice but to emerge as his arms were suddenly grabbed by the large black hands the giant posessed, pulling the navy-haired boy from underwater and back up to the surface, where he saw his friend sitting cross legged. At this point, it still appeared both were blushing, and the air felt pretty awkward between the two. Aiden knew he had to figure out some sort of way to break this newly formed ice, but how?

"Well, i guess we got to learn a bit more about each other, even if it's in unintended ways... Eh, so are you doing anything later?.."

He instinctively asked Zaiaku, bbarely thinking about what he was saying.

twc 4762

Last edited by Otter Aiden on Sun May 24, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.