You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye was sitting cross legged on the ground and looking up at the sky. He was bored, but he really didn’t know why. He had only recently been promoted to ANBU, so there was no problem with the lack of missions. In fact, he had been on a few missions relating to his new ANBU position. Of course since he was out in a more public place, he was just in simple clothing instead of his mask and whole getup. With a soft sigh, he put his head on his hands and slouched over some. “I really wish something would happen… I really don’t care what it is…” Fortunately for him, there were a few people already flocking towards the grounds for training and sparring. He assumed that most of them were in groups and mainly going to use each other as partners, so he didn’t get his hopes up that someone would come along to ask him to do something.

A few dark clouds rolled in and shaded Skye from the sun for a quick moment or two. The day’s weather had been rather spotty with an occasional drizzle, but no full force rain. It didn’t look like it was to rain for quite some time, but Skye made sure to come prepared. Closing his eyes, he continued to sit and focus on the light breeze that shifted by him occasionally.

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
Takeshii was out for his morning stroll and decided to head over to the Tethys Grounds. Many strong people tended to congregate there for training and sparring, both of which Takeshii was in dire need of. If he were to be capable of completing his future assignments with his team, he'd have to be able to face off against a wide variety of shinobi. He sported his typical attire, a white long sleeved shirt under a blue haori vest, with his clan's symbol on the back. His two large chakram were tied to both sides of his hips, he had one standard chakram on each wrist, like a bracelet. Four more were kept on either side of his haori on the inside pockets. He had one kunai on both sides of his upper thigh, and two crossing his back. He also had two rolls of wire 25 feet each, on each of his front pant pockets.

Most of the individuals were in groups, Takeshii presumed that they were working together, so he looked around for someone by themselves. The first person he spotted by himself was a black haired, blue eyed man, sitting on the ground and sky gazing. He'd walk up to this person and ask him, if he would like to train with him.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
A very slight tapping of shoes on the hard ground made Skye's ears poke up slightly. There was someone heading his way, but he couldn't really guess who it might have been. Skye slowly tilted his head back to look at the kid that was now behind him. Unfortunately for him, he went a little too far back and rolled onto his back. Flopping his arms down, he lifted himself off the ground and hopped to his feet. By this time, the kid would've been right next to him and would've had no doubt seen his little blunder.

Turning to face the kid, he grinned and greeted him. "Sup...?" His eye drifted slightly to examine this newbie that came up to him. Definately looks like a Genin... Young compared to how old Skye was... A slight look of hope in his eyes... As much as Skye wanted to continue his quick look, it would have to wait for a bit. Probably till the kid started talking to him. He must've wanted something.

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
As Takeshii approached the young man, the sky gazer looked up at him and rolled backwards quickly jumping up while trying to look natural.

"Sup?"

"Hi, I was wondering if you'd like to train with someone?" Takeshii asked.

The weather was quite nice, it felt like a good day to train. Hopefully the young man would say yes, Takeshii was always looking for a good challenge.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Finally! "Sure, why not... I don't really have anything else going on, so I could spare an hour or two..." Skye put his hands behind his head and gave a big grin. This Genin certainly had some courage to ask a higher ranked ninja to spar. Especially since he hadn't met the kid before this encounter. Twisting his waist slightly, Skye cracked a few bones and stretched himself out. Though he outranked and had a greater edge on the Genin, he supposed he could help the kid. Though the meeting was random, he sort of felt for the kid. Remembering how awkward and cautious he was back when he was an adolescent, he only opened up when he met a Jounin who quickly made him open up to others.

Shaking his head and bringing his arms down, he tilted his head and looked at the kid. "Say, I don't think I got your name kid... How about I start it? Skye Nekito, nice to meet you." With a side grin, he waited for the kid to answer him back. Once their names had been exchanged, Skye would start the spar.

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
"Sure, why not... I don't really have anything else going on, so I could spare an hour or two..." The young man replied as he stood to stretch. Takeshii followed suit, touching his toes and turning his body side to side. He had already scanned the environment, it was pretty scarce and flat. Not too many obstacles in the way. That could be a good thing.

"Say, I don't think I got your name kid... How about I start it? Skye Nekito, nice to meet you."

"Akata Takeshii, the pleasure is mine." Takeshii replied, as he took a few steps away from Skye. He'd take a basic stance, drawing his two large chakram and holding them in either hand. He'd give Skye a nod of his head to signal that he was ready to begin whenever he was. To be true, Takeshii had no clue what the guy's rank was, but his keen eye sight and advanced reflexes put him on par with most Chuunin. So even if he was a jounin going all out, Takeshii should be able to at least keep up, though admittedly just enough.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
"Takeshii eh... Alright then. Let's see how you hold up." Skye was actually pretty excited about this spar. He hadn't fought anyone in a while, and though his opponent was lower rank, he was still grateful that he was challenged. Inhaling, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Upon exhaling, he opened his eyes, which were now a dark purple with a unique swirl replacing his normal pupil. There was no doubt his opponent would've missed the change in eye color due to the amount of focus Skye put on activating his Kekkei Genkai. Whether or not Takeshii reacted to the change was irrelevant since Skye already started his stream of hand signs.

Snapping his gaze on Takeshii, Skye stared directly at the kid and uttered a few silent words. "Arms of the Void..." A large dark void quickly expanded from underneath Takeshii's feet and stopped once it reached where Skye stood. Thin hands, the same explainable color as the void, reached out of the void and started to grab at the kid's feet. They tugged him downward very lightly in an attempt to drag him into the darkness. While all of this was happening, Skye simply remained where he was and watched to see if the young Genin would escape.

Chakra 280/300:

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
As soon as the swirling void appeared, he was immediately aware that it was a genjutsu. No ninjutsu could cause this specific phenomenon. However, judging by the size it must have atleast been a B-rank genjutsu, perhaps an A-rank. Therefore, Gen Kai would be useless at Takeshii's current rank. The good thing was that the genjutsu seemed to have a specific range, and it didn't hide his enemy. The bad thing was that the pattern of the void was dissorienting to the sight. Though because of Takeshii's advanced perceptive abilities, less so than it would normally be, however admittedly the difference is marginal at best.

Takeshii flipped backwards rolling his large chakram up his arms, and flinging two small chakram from his pocket towards his enemy. His perceptive abilities would aid in tracking his enemy if he decided to move, allowing him to track his enemy enough to put both chakram relatively on target, while his kyujutsu specialty would further aid in keeping his attacks on target. If they hit, hopefully they'd do enough to break his concentration on his genjutsu. If not Takeshii would have to deal with these menacing arms a little bit longer, as they caught his ankle directly after his flip and began to tug him into the void.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
“Am I going to be able to dodge that...?” Watching as the chakrams roll up Takeshii’s arms and get flung right towards him, Skye tenses up slightly just in case. In a split second, Skye determined that one of the chakrams would miss him and head a little to the left of him, but the other would be going right for his stomach. “Crap, I gotta dodge that!” Having to separate his hands in order to dodge the chakrams, the genjutsu quickly faded away in patches until the void was completely gone. The arms that were grabbing at Takeshii’s legs fade into nothingness and allow him to get free.

Holding his hand up to his face, he rubs his eyes and tries to get his bearings. The genjutsu he used took a toll on his mind and caused him to be in a bit of a daze. Unfortunately, this daze would leave him wide open for an attack. Skye could only hope that he’d recover in time to dodge whatever Takeshii threw at him. Moving one of his hands away from his eyes, he looked over at Takeshii and waited for him to make a move.

Chakra: 275/300:

Last edited by Skye on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
'YES! This is my chance!' Takeshii thought dashing towards the dazed Skye, wide open for an attack.

He flew through the rat, dog, and than monkey hand seals and openned his hands revealing a yellow mass of energy that quickly condensed into a disk which split in two. Takeshii threw the two disks, one aimed at Skye's upper chest/neck area, and the other aimed at one of his legs. If he jumped to dodge the lower one the higher one would have a higher probability of impact, if he ducked to miss the higher one the lower one would surely hit. On impact the disks would stun the area around where they hit for a moment. Long enough for Takeshii's next attack to be a success. They'd also cause 1st degree burns where they hit.

The large chakram that rolled up his arms now tumbled back down to his hands. By the time the lightning disks made impact he'd be close enough to attack, and he'd be going for it. Leaping in the air he'd turn his body executing two slashes one aimed for Skye's upper chest and the other for his stomache. He wouldn't be going for a kill, just a definitive victory.

Lightning Release: Lightning Disk:

(130/150)

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Come on...! I have to move...! Breaking his hand away from his face, he started forming a few hand seals while he stared at the two lightning disks flying closer and closer to him. His hands moved through the hand seals as quick as he could. His superior speed to this genin would save him in this predicament. The two discs flew forward and sliced through a kawarimi placed by Skye just a few seconds before they hit. Something rather comical about his kawarimi was that he always had a piece of paper with a crudely drawn picture of a face with it’s tongue sticking out. Fortunately for him, Takeshii followed up nearly seconds after his discs hit it. This left Skye an ample amount of time to set up a quick counterattack.

Hopping back a fair distance, he would be about eight to ten meters away from his opponent. Putting his hands together once more, he started another stream of hand signs. Skye started to think as he prepared his next attack. This kid is pretty smart... Taking advantage of his long range attacks and following up with close range nearly got me... Wonder if I should step it up...” Grinning, he exhaled and closed his eyes in concentration. It didn’t take him long to calm his mind and begin his next illusion. Focusing his sight on Takeshii, he tilted his head and waited for his opponent to realize what he was going to be caught in.

Two shadows drifted over Takeshii and completely blocked his view of the sun. Once he would look up, he’d see two large black hands above him about to slam down and attempt to grab him.

Chakra 250/300:

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
'Kawarimi, shit!' He looked around and spotted Skye leap back a substantial distance. 8 to 10 meters in fact, and begin a long series of hand seals with his eyes closed.

'Ok, that's not good. Time for a quick recap. First move he did was a genjutsu, so genjutsu is definitely a specialty. Probably what he specialized in. First thing he did after evading my attack was create distance. This tells me he doesn't like close quarters combat. That's my ticket in this fight. As for his next technique, its either a high level ninjutsu, or a high level genjutsu. Either way he can't hit what he can't see.' This recap took less than a split second, as soon as the first part of the hand seals started Takeshii was already on his way dashing straight forward eyes at Skye's feet. Breathing in and charging his breath with futon chakra he'd slide along the ground diagonally to Skye's right and blow along Skye's feet. The powerful gust would cause Skye to loose his footing, while simultaneously creating a smoke cloud. At this same time he would remove a 25 foot roll of wire and throw it far over the smoke cloud, crossing the wire over to create a loop which now rested around Skye. Quickly he'd tie the ends of the wire around two kunai, and hold the kunai in his hands. As the smoke cleared Skye would spot Takeshii forming false hand seals to an unknown jutsu. Though Skye wouldn't know this, it would appear that Takeshii was preparing an attack of his own.

Hopefully his timing would cause Skye to release his genjutsu as he lost his footing. Nulling the attack. Also, Takeshii's fake prepairation would hopefully aid in forcing Skye to make a move which Takeshii could capitolize on.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye continued to watch as Takeshii started to get closer towards him.Looks like the kid figured out I’m not too good at close combat… Gotta keep my distance till the Genjutsu hit him… Watching Takeshii’s movements closely, stood his ground as the smoke cloud covered over him. Because he had braced himself for a strike, he was able to keep balanced and maintain his hand sign. He could only guess that his opponent would be planning a close ranged attack now. Damn this kid is smart… Not being able to see the wire coming down on him, he quickly tensed up and crouched when he caught a small glance of it. If the need be, he could adjust his position to avoid the wire in a second. The smoke cleared and left Skye standing facing towards Takeshii. Regaining eye contact, he focused once more.

Seeing how Takeshii was preparing hand signals, and knowing that his previous jutsus were Raiton and Futon, he could only guess the next Ninjutsu would be involving the wire. Fortunately, while Takeshii wasted time on his hand signs, Skye still had his Genjutsu active. The two hands would break out from the earth below Takeshii and immediately grab onto him. They would then squeeze till he could feel bones snapping against each other. If it worked correctly, his opponent would have the illusion of being smashed and battered, long enough for Skye to free himself and call this fight a victory.

Chakra:

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
The ground broke beneath Takeshii and he immediately threw the Kunai to either side of him which stuck them into a tree on either side. If Skye was caught in the wire than the kunai sticking into the trees would trap him. Though considering that he was Jounin he'd easily be able to break free. Takeshii's hope wasn't in trapping Skye forever, but breaking his concentration enough to cancel the genjutsu.

In any case, the arms grabbed hold of Takeshii and he could feel his ribs cracking and his breath shortening from the pressure. If the genjutsu wasn't cancelled from his wire trap, than the genjutsu would take full effect and he would loose the match. Painfully.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
Skye saw that the trap Takeshii had placed was now being sprung into action. Although Skye could have kept his Genjutsu up and probably make the kid pass out, he decided to cancel his illusion and break from the trap. Though the Genjutsu would no longer be in affect, the pain it wrought on Takeshii would still last for a fair amount of time. No doubt the pain would have him on the floor. Cracking his neck, Skye stepped away from the trap he was in and casually walked over towards. "You know what...? I think I'll go ahead and give up." Making a quick hand sign, he brought his free hand down towards Takeshii and muttered, "Release". The simple jutsu would relieve any and all pain Skye's personal Genjutsu would have caused. Opening his hand, he offered Takeshii some help up. "You aren't half bad. To think a Genin would be able to knock me out of my special Genjutsu is pretty impressive." With a whole-hearted grin, Skye waited to see what Takeshii's thoughts on the fight were. He had to have some kind of input on what went down.

Chakra: 240/300:

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
His trap worked, pulling tightly around Skye's neck. However in the moments between his trap being successful and the genjutsu being broken, Takeshii felt all of his ribs splinter, his entire back cracked, and both of his arms were broken. The pain was absolutely horrific, and Takeshii let out a scream. In his mind he knew it was only a genjutsu, but he had been thus far unaware of exactly how painful a genjutsu could be. His only relief came when Skye placed his hand on Takeshii and released the technique. Though with all the pain and all the ringing in his ears, Takeshii barely heard Skye forfeit. Him using Kai on Takeshii told him the battle was over. Takeshii stood and bowed to Skye.

"You aren't half bad. To think a Genin would be able to knock me out of my special Genjutsu is pretty impressive."

"Thank you, sir. You were really good yourself. That genjutsu of yours hurt alot! I'm just glad my strategy was able to get me out of it. Thank you for the match, I really appreciate it." Takeshii said with a wide smile.

Skye

Skye

D-rank
"Aw come on, none of that sir stuff. Just Skye is fine." With a bow and a smile, Skye stretched himself out to get rid of the tension in his muscles. "Well, that got rid of my boredom... I guess I'll see you around Takeshii." With the final goodbye said, he started off to leave the grounds. Before he completely left, he glanced back and waved.

-=Exit Thread=-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.