You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Few hours earlier:

Risu had just woken up from quite a good night's sleep, still only half awake, the young kunoichi had just taken a soothing shower, when she almost got a heart attack when someone knocked on the door of her small appartment.

Quickly covering herself in a plain white Haki, she opened the door, surprised to see that it was her uncle Enaka and two members of the Hebi branch family who were standing at her door.

"My dear niece," Enaka said calmly, as he entered the young woman's appartment, not even asking permission to enter. "I have some interesting news."

The two Hebi family members remained outside, saying not a single word, so it was clear to Risu that she could wholeheartedly close the door right in front of them, leaving them outside as guards, should anything ever happen, which was highly unlikely, as Risu saw Konoha as maybe the safest, yet also dullest place in the land of Fire.

"What do you want uncle and why so early?" The kunoichi yawned, taking a seat at the small table in the center of her appartment's only noteworthy room. "It's my day off, I've got no missions, no work to do, so why on earth do you wake me up at six o'clock in the morning?"

Enaka simply smiled, as he got up from his chair, walked towards the small open kitchen and started putting some water on the small gasfire. Waiting patiently for the water to cook before he'd even answer Risu's question.

"What I wanted to say...or rather ask," The old man said with a quite crooked smile plastered on his pale white face. "I have decided that since you are a genin and thus no longer just a simple academy student, it might be good for you to meet some of our clan's closest connections. For instance, have you ever heard of the Chi clan?"

The girl simply nodded positively. Sure she had heard of them, as part of konoha's noble circle she was ought to know at least each major clan and some of the minor clans.

"Well," Risu's uncle continued, still having that smile on his face. "What would you say if we managed to agree with the Angel Branch of th Chi clan, to send an emissary to the training grounds at eight o'clock for a test of your skills. They're one of the clans closest to ours in terms of specialization, many of our Hebi members work as assistants to their members, so what do you say, interested?"

Present time:

Risu had arrived a few minutes before the appointed time at training area B, which happened to be her favorite area, with a small stream of water running through the small forest that covered half of the area.

She hadd dressed herself in her more appropriate attire, wearing her purple bodysuit, a black sleeveless shirt over it and her hair tied in a knot, with her bangs carefully held at the sides of her face with two clips each, preventing her long black hair to fall in front of her eyes during the spar her uncle had arranged.

She checked the straps on her sandals and put on her fingerless black gloves, taking a seat on a tree stump, waiting for what she hesitantly coukd call her date for the day.

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa had been woken to a messenger nin of all things knocking on his bedroom door in the guest house right as the sun was rising. Now usually he was good person and rather pleasant but being woken at such an early hour was just plain unpleasant. So rising from his bed in just his pajama pants he moved his thin body to the door way. Twisting the carved handle to the sound of the click. The messenger handed him a folded piece of notebook paper and bowed before leaving. Poor guy was likely roused before sunrise and forced to begin work early. Had he not left so suddenly Rippa probably would of offered him coffee. On that note he leaned out the door and called out.

"Edna? Please make some coffee. It seems our day is starting early today." He called out down the stairs to his maid. She was always up before him but it wasn't hard to be up before Noon. He waited until he heard some rustling downstairs. He had a pleasant relation ship with her and the butler. Never asked much of them and provided free medical expertise to them and any of their family members. It was one of two reasons the other members of the Angel branch where unhappy with him. The first reason was they thought him lazy and with no drive to earn even more riches for their family. No drive to be a respected doctor in the hospital. After all the Angel branch could heal Life threatening injuries just by touching a person in some cases. The other reason is because of his interest in the military side of Konoha. The Angel branch kept away from fighting and tried to play it safe. So his reckless behavior had become a topic followed with much discussion. He knew that medical ninja's were needed most on the battle field. How many lives were lost because there wasn't a hospital nearby?

He frowned and opened the piece of paper. He recognized the handwriting quickly. One of the most renowned doctors of his branch. He had made it his mission to down talk Rippa and insist he be cutt of from his inheritance. After being shot down on that idea the man had fumed and ever since had it out for Rippa. His only interest was in what he could gain out of something. Still Rippa read over it and clenched his teeth. He was to be pit against another genin to assess his usefulness to the clan. Some times he just wanted to punch the man. Still he tossed the crumpled up note into the trash and stepped into the shower. As his bedroom had it's own full bathroom. He made a mental note to go ahead and take his time getting ready. He was fine with being late. Maybe the good doctor would have to deal with some fall out over it. So he took his time and got nice and refreshed.

He decided he was likely facing combat so he mentally prepared himself as he dressed. His black denim jeans and Black tank top. Followed by black socks and black boots. Then his black leather (Fingerless) gloves. And just to break the color pattern he slipped into his knee length red leather coat. His Konoha head band stitched into the right shoulder. He finished by brushing his long white hair out of his face. Realizing he didn't want to be too late he accepted his appearance as was and moved out of his bedroom. His bright blue eyes looking around. He was older then most genin. In his twenties. But his hair had already turned white. Parts of his body aging like the rest of his clan did. Still his general appearance aside from the hair was similar to his age. He moved into the kitchen where Edna was and saw she had prepared a box with two fresh baked blueberry muffins and one coffee. He smiled and bowed to her before as an after thought grabbing another coffee. He was already late so he might want to bring some apology muffins and coffee.

However as he entered Arena B He was rather shocked to see a small girl there. Something about her reminded him about a snake and he doubted she was happy with him as he was now thirty five minutes late. Still he moved forward just close enough to be heard easily before bowing his head and speaking. His smile was warm and comforting to most. A smile that met his eyes. A practiced doctors presence. No blood lust what so ever.

"My apologies young miss for my tardiness. Would you like some coffee and a muffin before we begin? We can introduce ourselves over breakfast. No one should be forced to engage in something so unpleasant as combat before having eaten something." He was sincere but he wasn't stupid. Already he was concentrating chakra for one of the techniques he had been practicing. If she tried anything he would wash her away with a violent wave of blood bubbles. Still he hoped she would at least try and be civil. He hoped this because there was a chance the good doctor had arranged this to assassinate him and claim his fathers estate and share of the family wealth upon his demise. Oh so much fun.

900/1000 Blood Release: Bloody Bubble Wave

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
What had it been, 30 minutes or more? Risu did not really know, as she had falled asleep while waiting for the person she would be meeting at the training grounds. Damn that Enaka, for constantly harassing her with the duties of a future clan head, so tiring as it was, so tired did she feel, at least until she heard the sound of steps in the grass, resulting into the girl springing upward and almost leaping backwards.

Her eyes still halfopen, she looked at the person who just made a bow and came over to her in quite a polite and gentle way, certainly not what she expected from someone chosen by Enaka to have a fight with, this seemed more like someone to...

She couldn't think about that, showing an obvious blush, unable to look into the man's eyes when he was speaking to her. Was this really a fight expected to be done by Enaka or did he have an ulterior motive here. The young man in front of her was older than her and according to Enaka he came from an equally noble line as herself, so what was the deal here?

"Eh...eh, can I...I mean yeah, I mean...I'd love to have some coffee please," The young kunoichi bowed rather clumsy, not sure what to expect or how to react, as she was offered coffee and sweats in stead of being greeted formally and what was even more to her liking, was that this man did not distanciate himself due to her snake-like appearance, with her pale skin and her snake eyes. "I am Orochi Risu, from the Ouroboros clan, nice to meet-ya...I mean you."

It was weird for her to react like that, while she usually acted rather cold or composed, she now could not maintain herself, as if it was because of the fact she was still not fully awake or because this man didn't seem to bother himself with her unusual appearance.

"So...I guess you've been send here on last minute's notice as well?" The girl asked, tilting her head a bit to the left, just for a moment looking into the man's eyes with her own cold snakelike eyes. Glad she was finally getting some control over her actions again, she simply still could not resist to blush when she finally got her eyes averted from his. Really, Enaka was just a bad okd perv, sending such a good looking guy at her when she wasn't even half awake.

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Hmm. Well this was certainly a pleasant and unexpected occurrence He quietly thought to himself. Perhaps it was simple because he caught her off guard with his Entrance. She did seem to be rather startled and only half alert. A small part of his academy training was screaming idiot for not approaching in silence and blasting the girl. But that was just because of how much they tried to beat brutal tactics into your mind. Rippa just wasn't that kind of guy. Though in the academy after his incident with losing control of his clans ability he had been nicknamed Ripper. It was sadly fitting back then. So much anger and being feared. Still he nodded as she replied. The blush really standing out on such pale cheeks. It broadened his smile just a little. So even as a warrior a girl could be a girl. And the awesome part was she actually wanted to enjoy some coffee first. He nodded and listened to her as he sat down right in front of her cross legged. As if trusting that she would not take advantage of him since he did not of her. The chakra that had built up for the technique edging back like an angry animal inside of him. To be honest had this escalated he might of hurt her from such a close range technique. He felt guilty for being so ready to take out him being sent here on her. But at the same time he reminded himself that some one who didn't like him sent him in here. And probably didn't expect him to come back out. This girl was likely as dangerous or more so then himself.Still he moved the box so she could choose either coffee and either muffin and chose to take the first sip and bite of what remained as if to ensure that it wasn't poisoned. After all suspect the crafty ones.

he swallowed a mouthful and washed it down before nodding to her question. His voice soft and casual. " Well Orochi-Sama. First may I say it's a pleasure to have met you. I am Chi Rippa. Apparently the representative of my branch. See my father is the clan head and on his deathbed. Since nobody else approved of me wanting to be a soldier and actually go where a medic is most useful instead of cooped up in the safety of the hospital with the rest of them. The like to try and pit me against strange odds as if they want me out of the way before I inherit my fathers roll. Cowardly but I understand fear. It is human nature."

he then continued eating in silence. His blue eyes were sad for a moment. He still couldn't bear to see his father so frail and sick. He didn't want to be the clan head. Not yet. He had no greedy aspirations to it. He ate in silence for a moment before he realized he was no longer hungry. He nodded once and stood brushing some crumbs off himself. Before taking a step or two back and calmly taking off his coat. Revealing bare arms littered with scars. For a genin he had evidence of a lot of wounds on what skin was exposed. Old wounds but at some point he had fought for his life more then once. Still he let his sad gaze return to Risu as he tossed his coat to the side. Bowing his head to her. Before his calm tone reached out to her again. No hostility was there. Just calm acceptance.

"Orochi Sama when you are prepared to attempt to take my life position yourself as you see fit and start us off. I will do my best not to cause any large amounts of harm to your person. We can stop when you are satisfied." He said quietly preparing a blood techniques required chakra. He had studied the Suiton scrolls and modified it to the slightly different properties of blood. Having crafted these jutsu he hoped he would not have to use anything to disastrous. Likely though the young lady was fully prepared in some way or another to win.

1000/1000 Blood release bloody bubble wave trained
600/1000 blood Release: Sticky blood Capturing Field

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Her eyes went completely open when she finally got the name of the guy she had been talking against, so at least her uncle wasn't lying about making contact with the Chi clan, though she did understood why her uncle was trying to make those two connect, now she finally understood why Enaka had gone to such lengths.

This guy was a future clan head as well, yet his own ideals were more like those of the Orochi family, which alongside a big part of the Hebi branch family dedicated themselves to being combat medics, following the rules posed by the first female hokage, who was a medical ninjutsu user beyong the capabilities of even the greatest geniuses today.

The Ouroboros clan had followed that rule, trying to maintain a one against three with medic shinobis and always seeking for more knowledge, yet never throwing aside the fact that they were shinobis as well as medics, thus creating combinations and alterations in the original use of medical ninjutsu for the benefit in combat situations.

"I think I get it now," Risu slightly chuckled, jumping back a bit, loosening her hair and tying it up in a long tail, rather than keeping it in the formal knot, pulling off her black shirt and reclipping her bangs at the sides of her face again, the girl made the signal for her being fully prepared. "Either my uncle wants you to be part of our clan...or he simply tries to show your clan that the rules made by The fifth are no jokes and that combat medics are necessary."

After having given the signal, Risu decided to take this spar into a better location, as she suddenly turned around and fled into the forest, knowing that the small river wasn't far away, but she's rather get close to the water, it made her more comfortable and she knew water was always the best place to be around when you were going for a close quarter fight, which she expected this to be.

"Lesson one, always try to get your opponent into your playing field,"Risu whispered, while recalling what her father had told her when they where playing a game of chess once. "Let's see what my uncle wanted to achieve by letting me spar this guy."

Leaping down, she waited for Rippã to reach her at the stream of water, stretching out her arm and waving at him with her hand, she showed him that this was the spot she wanted to properly spar him. "There's no kill or death in this, it has no merrit to either of us, the only thing I want, is to see how deep your ideals go. Do you have what it takes to be a combat medic or not?

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Ah so she understood her purpose behind why here clan was involved. He watched her do up her hair. He had every opportunity to attack her but he resisted the conditioning to do so. This was not true combat. This was a spar of two clans testing each other. He understood why her clan might show interest in comparing the two of them. But he doubted his own purpose for being there was so pure. He knew the minds of some of the greedier clans members. He had read into their words and watched and listened when they thought him else where. It was interesting what one could learn of others intentions when they did not know you could hear them. Still he let out a breath as he waited. His clan probably had much more sinister idea's for him. Likely idea's leading to his death. But he was too strong for them. And the didn't want to chance obvious involvement. They probably hoped and accident would happen during the spar. Either she would kill him or he would kill her and face dire consequences. Still he could hold back and control himself. Perhaps even try to end the match with out any harmful moves. Limit her movement and bind her. It was naive but worth a try. He watched her quietly without moving as she adjusted her hair.

It was then that she turned and moved. He hoped she would underestimate him. Perhaps leave enough openings. Still he let her take the lead. Not that he had much choice. She was a tad bit faster then him. Still he used this time to judge her speed. And study the surroundings. It was possible she had already prepared a trap. Still he was rather surprised as she made no effort to look back. It bothered him that she would do that. So he figured he would use it to his advantage. After all she had signaled she was ready. So he waited until she gained some distance and broke off up a tree and to the right into the cover of the upper branches. Hiding his form from her. He then followed her waiting for a peak of her through the brief views of the tree's. He then saw it. A river is where she had positioned herself. And the tree line surrounded it. Though not too close to the water. He had to assume that she chose this location for a reason. Likely she was a Suiton based individual. Very close to his own tactics. He moved silently to a branch above her and to her left since she had turned to face the way they had come. His training coming back to him now. He was only 15 meters away. First he focused the chakra on the bottoms of his feet. The supernatural walking practice connecting his feet to the branches. He needed to prove his clan's combat prowess to her? Very well then. He would start off this dance with a change of terrain. If she counted on that River he would make her fight to get to it.

He then swung forwards with a slight rustle from the tree parting to him moving forward for a split second before he opened his mouth. Perhaps it gave her some warning. But he doubted it would be enough. He would fight if only to prove he could survive. The moment he released his chakra a huge amount of blood rocketed out and for 40 meters at 46 Mps. While it mimicked it's suiton counter part jutsu. It was a much larger and faster scale. He was starting this fight off at a suddenly intense pace. Though he was 15 meters away she would still need to escape or negate it. And escaping 25 meters at the speed it was going would be impressive. He could only hope this cloud of sticky blood could stop her movements. However it had a secondary purpose. It was designed to lay like a mat over the river. Perhaps cutting her off from the water entirely. This was just his first move. He would not prepare and immediate follow up move as he was far too confident that this one move would end it.

1000/1000 blood Release: Sticky blood Capturing Field
311/1000 Blood Release: Wild Blood Wave
Chakra 130/150

Jutsu used:

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
It pleased her that this guy showed some etiquette, even being trustworthy enough to avoid constantly having to look behind her back, yet when she had dropped down from the trees at the open spot near the river and gave him the signal to make his move, Rippã remained in the trees, somehow this should've alerted her, but sadly it didn't, Risu's mind only saw through his intentions when the massive amount of...what exactly...came out of his mouth, falling down and covering the ground in its wake.

The red liquid had almost reached her, when suddenly, the young kunoichi gave a slight grin, the liquid was different, but the preperations made by her opponent before her made no doubt possible: he was aiming to restrain her, limit her movement and it was exactly the same idea she had.

However, he had made the first move and the speed of the jutsu did not allow her to fully prepare, so rather than countering his jutsu with her own version of it, her hands quickly started moving, after which a large snake made out of mud coiled around her instantly hardening into a concrete shell protecting her from harm and leaving at least a syrup free spot for herself.

It would hold off against that jutsu, of that she was certain, but still she wondered why that jutsu had mmade her feel so...affraid, the color was odd, even though it seemed similar to a jutsu of her own, bot only that, but that guy was good, better than his appearance betrayed. This surely wasn't going to be easy, certainly not if this guy had forced her to use one of her clan's sacred jutsu from the start.

With the shell gone and a close look on the red liquid surrounding her, the girl's snake eyes got wide open, as she tried to surpress a yelp.

"Seriously, was that blood?" The young kunoichi yelled out loud, realizing the reason why that liquid was red in the first place. "That guy's using the exact same tactics as I do, but he'll have to do better to get me down."

Spoiler:

Chakra: 135/150

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa watched in anticipation. The massive wave encompassing his vision of her. But he watched her facial reaction to it for the split moment before it encompassed the visual space between them. He hadn't seen her start moving. A feeling tightened in his stomach. Maybe he had already ended it. Maybe he was strong enough to bind her down. But no the jutsu while large would not be entirely encompassing. Quickly he launched off the branch after it. Closing the gap by five meters. So now he was only ten meters away from her. If he was lucky he had slowed or limited her movement. Still he kept the surpernatural walking practice up. He knew that the technique could just as easily effect him. Still that was hardly what held his attention the most. By the time he had landed the blanket of sticky blood had already covered the area. But where his opponent had once stood was a big red ball. He watched as it crumbled to reveal the girl completely untouched. Doton was one of her elements it seemed. Still it had crumbled already. Either an instant defense or perhaps she had just reacted and faltered in creating it? The other option was it was naturally weak to his element.

He watched her reaction as she now realized what it was all around her. Just like back in school the look of shock bordering on fear filled her eyes. Oh how they had feared him. Just for the horror of his element. And there he stood in front of her. With blood dripping down off the branches all around them and turning the river red. He had turned the beautiful forest into a horror story in one move. Blood seemed to cover everything for 40 meters. He wondered if they had not informed her of the Chi clan at all. Then again no one had informed him of her clan. She was younger then him. But she also appeared not to be interested in going on the offensive. Still she had quick reaction skills and jutsu to defend herself. Likely he would have to step up his game. Still he didn't have to be a dick about it. She had already taken down the element of surprise and he wasn't out to kill her. So there was no need for back to back rapid attacks. He could at least take the time to explain something to her. Still his Blue eyes as filled with regret as they were seemed harder now. They kept watching her as if wondering how quick she might turn on him. How quickly she might Snap out a jutsu. He wouldn't doubt she was still holding back. Still he spoke and though his voice was not as warm it still didn't carry any malice. Just a sad tone. He was willing to fight but he felt that being pitted against this girl was overdoing it. How would this build relations between the two clans?

"This is the Chi's inherited ability. While usually a shinobi is attuned to one element our chakra became attuned to our blood. I have learned how to utilize it in combat without harming myself by studying the element of Suiton. People don't use water they have stored on themselves in most cases. They create it from their own chakra. Much the same as that I have been able to create this blood around us from my chakra. However we are more potent with our chakra. Whatever we specialize in my entire clan is naturally more potent then the average Shinobi. Our jutsu are bigger and cause more damage. But in return they also can protect and heal those in need. As it stands currently though my branch has chosen not to risk our unnaturually short lives and instead have increased the family fortune by using these gifts. I intend to do one better. I intend to drive our clan to saving our soldiers. Playing it safe is no longer an option in this world. Now prepare yourself for round two."

And as soon as he said it. He lifted his index and his middle finger to his mouth and inhaled. An obvious jutsu to anyone who knew it. The hidden mist. But as he had just explained it was mutated. It no longer was based on Suiton. Still he wondered how she would counter it. So far he had deduced she had Doton. And it was likely she had Suiton since she had chosen a body of water as he battle ground. Still he didn't want to leave the Suiton Idea to chance. He wouldn't just assume that was her next element. No he would force her to act. As soon as his fingers where in position he breathed out a red tinted mist in front of him to encompass her. Five meters in front of him like a thick red fog that smelled of blood it covered the position she stood in in a mist that cut off vision. As soon as the jutsu was done though Rippa was moving. His supernatural walking practice jutsu allowing him to move on the bloody surface with out a sound. One more he was inhaling. As he moved to the left and focused his chakra he figured she only had the space she had cleared for herself. But this jutsu...This jutsu was going to be frightening. It was going to be even more intense then the last one.

He opened his mouth and like some unholy possession being ripped from him a huge waterfall of water erupted from him. The massive torrent of water Smashing into Mist As he ran along side it. He had been careful to run to her left. An arc of Blood was cutting through the mist with intense force. If it hit her it would likely throw her a huge distance and wash her away. He didn't want her drowning in the river. Instead if it hit her it would wash her back into some tree's with massive bruising. He had moved while firing off this jutsu so that it left only two options. Retreat back away from the river, her possible water source or Become air born. Either way he was attempting to give himself the advantage. Though if this did hit her...She looked kind of frail..it might even crack some bones.

1000/1000 wild blood wave
380/1000 blood Release: Blood Clone Technique

Active or used Jutsu:

Chakra 105/150

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
She couldn't stop her hands from shaking, her eyelids from strainingly being completely open. The small puple veins in her eyes were clearly visible. She who used to call herself the strongest genin, the rookie of the year and who many had called a once in a lifetime genius, was standing frozen on that small spot that had withstood the weird and horrific jutsu, so much like her own, yet so much more terrifying, so much bigger and even worse, it gave her the chills.

What was Enaka thinking, what was she thinking? All of this was so confusing, being confronted by such a goodlooking guy, who then happens to have such weird skills, such a weird, terrifying element and that right after she actual thought she might've liked him. Did she have any luck at all?

This wasn't just any genin she had been pitted against, this weird jutsu was stronger than hers, what if he had other jutsu like this, what if all of them were like this one?

It wasn't really something she normally worried about, but this guy seemed so much more capable than herself, sure he probably had a lot more experience and he was older, yet she couldn't have thought that Enaka ever had seriously thought about pitting her against someone stronger, did he want to teach her a lesson, had she been ignorant of something?

Almost thinking she was going mad, the young man's voice cut through the shell of psychological selfprotection she had started to create, his voice so soft, so sad touched her, swayed her to somehow feel pity for him, but in stead she felt nothing, an uneasy feeling at most.

The usual feeling when someone had to get over fear: the feeling of a frozen heart, the lack of emotion and as such, her own reply came out way colder than she had wanted, almost as if she was laughing with it, taunting him, even if her eyes told a completely different emotion.

"Than maybe you're all not so different after all, since we're both monsters," Risu chuckled nervously, a mix of fear and selfloathing anger dripping through her voice. Her eyes had started to relax, the veins slightly dissipating and her eyelids closing for the first time since she had noticed the properties of the jutsu. "One in appearance and one in power, both monsters alike...ah, I hate this."

During her slow talk, Risu had decided to send chakra to her feet as well, knowing that Rippã would most likely try to force her out of her spot or at least make her completely oblivious to her surroundings, not only immobilizing her and she was right, because this time she could see his preparation quite well, yet was still surprised when what she hoped to see, was yet again filled with such a irritatingly horrific and monstrous red color.

Knowing that this mist had the same properties as her own and could work both ways, she decided to let it happen and use the mist to her own advantage, running over the sticky and bloody liquid covering the ground, straight towards where the river somewhat should be, trying to run out of the mist and back into the open, yet she wasn't dumb enough to think that her opponent wouldn't be using the mist to his own advantage as well and she was right, when she heard the gushing sound of water, or whatever it was...but it was coming towards her and fast, more than that was almost to be deemed irrelevant.

Her hands moved quickly, with a clone coming out of the ground, breaking through the sticky blood liquid, formed out of mud, looking exactly like herwhich was used effectively by Risu as a stepping stone to jump high enough to evade being cought by the incoming torrent of blood, instantly giving her goosebumps while realizing it could've been her in stead of the clone who could've been swept away in that wave of blood.

Judging from where the wave came, she quickly acted by giving a surprise of her own, using only the 'snake' seal to instantly form two long appendages of water, which she released from her hands in a simultainious throw with her arms, sending two sickle formed waterprojectiles towards the spot she judged the Blooduser to be, before landing down on the bloodcovered ground again.

"If I'd been caught in that stuff, I could've been seriously hurt," The young kunoichi thought to herself, again being reminded about the apparent difference in strength between the two of them. "You know, I'm starting to think he's even worse than me. i may be called a monster, but what does that make his kind, using such horrific jutsu...it's seriously freaking me out"

Wc 800/800 (doton-earthspike/clan 20% worddiscount)
Wc 16/800 (mudwall)

Post wc: 816

Spoiler:

Chakra: 105/150

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa finished the jutsu and watched his blood creation flood into the Mist. Becoming removed from his vision even as it swirled the mist and disappeared. He could personally thing of one or two ways to escape it himself so he had to assume based on his lack of vision the worst case Scenario. She had evaded or countered it and was preparing a counter attack. His eyes snapped to the side as he realized the river was now running red with the blood he had created. Her words ringing in his head. Monster, Monster, MONSTER, MONSTER! How often had he been called that? How often had he proven it to be true. He was not a free man. As much as he fought the system around him it came back to bite him every time. Red filled his vision every other day almost. Seeing red blood as just another part of your day changed you. It twisted you and molded you. But without it who would he be? His life and identity had been based on this power. His desire to prove himself fueled by this. And instead of accepting his power they called him a monster and ran.

~Flashback~

Alone in the academy. His father had just dropped him off minutes before but as clan head could not remain to comfort him. His father had never inclined he was too busy for Rippa but at the same time Rippa had never wanted to push his problems onto others. He already knew the kind of bull crap his father was dealing with the other clan members for allowing his son to pursue being a field medic instead of a doctor at the hospital. However his father had been so proud of him. The fact that Rippa wanted to take the hardened path instead of the easy road paved just for him. His father had actually had tears of pride when he dropped his son off the the first day. Still Rippa Sat alone. The other kids fought playfully but a distance away from him. He himself had a quarter of the yard to himself. Yet he could still hear them whispering about the blood demon. The monster in the school. They acted like he wanted to hurt them. And they didn't want to take a chance to trust him. And in all honesty he didn't blame them too much. Not since he had lost control that night.

Images of the torn flesh and blood soaked bodies of those dogs snapped back into his mind and he clenched his teeth. Blood shot eyes from lack of sleep shaking at the memory. The images that had him waking up screaming at night. One moment the dogs had been alive. One had bitten him and then his vision went black. When he came too....Blood was everywhere. He had never seen death before but the way they had been ripped apart. The way the eyes stared out of the dead dogs heads. He could see the terror. He knew it was him that had done it. It hadn't taken long for word to get around. Not with how those dogs had been demolished in such an inhumane way that people had grown afraid. Some how news of what he had done had made it back to the other kids. Who had already been cautious of him for his potent techniques and disgusting affinity to blood. And now they didn't even dare approach him. One of them had picked up a rock a couple of days ago but the others had wrestled the rock away from the kid. They feared what would happen if Rippa bled. As did he.

But that hadn't stopped him. He didn't belong with cowards and he couldn't give himself to it. People feared power and rightfully so. It just so happened that his power manifested in a way that terrified everyone. He had been head strong with these ideas and as such he had grown cold towards others. He had grown more violent in his training determined to be the monster everyone thought he was. But it was during this dark time in his youth that his father had found him. The son he had been so proud of had grown cold. He sat there and watched him train before calling him over. He had after all been secretly observing his son and had heard the rumors. He understood his son's pain at being kept away from the kindness of humanity. But the words his father had spoken rang in his memory to that day. His fathers warm voice an echo of wisdom.

"Rippa, My son. People will always fear or love with out reason. It is human nature to be so fickle. But what else makes us human is our ability to reach out and show some decency when another needs it. We can't be the best thing people need if we become to cold. Don't try fix who you are son. You are not broken."

~Present moment~

Those words had evaded his understanding for years. But he had grown to understand that people needed a warm heart and some one who cared more then they needed some one willing to destroy everything. Now he had to prove his will that he had inherited from his father. Not as a monster but as a man. As a human being. Backing up the moment the last of the blood faded into the fog he slammed his fingers together into another seal. It was time to step this up a notch. He felt his chakra split from him. So much at once was exhausting but still he forced it. Four clones popped out from him. Two to the left and two in front of him. A huge amount of chakra ripped from him. No sooner had he done that though then two sickles of water ripped from high up in the mist. Both of them catching the clone to the left. Ripping through him. Rippa watched with widened eyes ad the two lines of blood sprayed from the clone and then the clone melted into just a puddle of blood. It made him take a step back. His foot hitting a bundle of branches from the trimmed down tree's around the river. But it was enough to break him from the fear. But the fear had not been for himself. It was for what would have happened had those hit him.

~Flashback~

Rippa had packed up left after graduation to study in seclusion. He was doing fairly well on his own well off the beaten path. Sure it was difficult to be so alone but he was determined to find his focus. He had already been out there for months. A small cabin filled with medical books. It wasn't much but it was cozy and his father had a supply of food dropped off every month. Still books had been scattered around the cabin at this point. Endless hours of studying all the medical knowledge he could acquire. Finding his center and occasionally treating some injured hikers. What he hadn't counted on is the night a man broke in intent to hold him for ransom. Some one just desperate enough to try anything to get by in this world. And a rich kid left all alone so far in the woods had seemed a likely target. There had been a struggle and just to show Rippa he meant business he had cut him twice. But the wounds had been deeper then the man intended. And the man didn't notice how Rippa's eyes had become completely white. How the blood did not fall to the ground but began to hover around them.

When Rippa came too He had found the upper half of the man had been crucified to the door but his lower half lay outside in the mud as the rain was pouring. None of Rippa's own blood was to be seen and where he had been wounded only a scar remained. He had learned then the meaning of taking a human life. How dangerous it was for him to bleed. How dangerous he was. He hadn't waited until it finished raining to bury the man. To sickened by what he had done. The terrible things pain the man must of been in. And how much his blood had gone overboard. How it had torn the man in half after hurting him. And all the man had wanted was probably to eat. He knew to fear his power. And he knew he couldn't control it. So he needed to avoid being wounded. Especially near allies.

~ Present day~

This had been a bad idea. The spar was to intense and if something like that actually hit him he was in danger. His mind quickly figure her postion and he stepped into line with his three remaining clones and in a line they all lifted their right hands. She was air born. Likely based on where it had come from from her previous position intending to land next to the river. based on the speed she had shown before he figured out the approximate landing zone based on the height of the trajectory of the jutsu. With his left hand he dispelled the mist just before her feet hit the ground. He saw her! She was a little behind where he had predicted she would be but still as her feet hit the ground and they saw each other his jutsu went off. Four of him standing in a row like a firing squad not 10 meters away. luckily they both had been heading for the river. Four Rippa's fired 3 blood bullets each. All the blood pullets aimed at different spots. three bullets aimed at the upper right shoulder. Three bullets aimed at the upper left shoulder. Three bullets aimed at the left hip and three bullets aimed for the right hip. Each set of three aimed so the other two in the set would be further in on the body. All timed for the moment she landed and aimed so that if she went left to dodge then two sets of bullets would hit her. If she went right to dodge then two sets of bullets would hit her. If she ducked down then two sets of bullets would hit her in the face and if she went up then two sets of bullets would smash into her legs. And if she remained where she was then four sets of bullets would slam into her. All enough to throw her back several meters, tear exposed skin open and crack bones on direct contact or cause massive bruising. Upon using all 15 chakra though the remaining blood clones melted.

1000/1000 blood Release: Blood Clone Technique
1000/1000 Blood Release: Gunshot
180/1000 Blood Release: Blood Prison Technique

Jutsu used.:

Chakra 15/150 remaining

Aethir

Aethir

D-rank
[Enter Thread]
Aethir has been walking around Konoha for what seemed to be hours, keeping his energy high by whistling a tune... Eventually, he stopped to stretch, feeling Konoha's gentle air  brush pass him. "Mmm...Nothing like a good walk!" he said to himself happily, waving his arms to loosen them up. Soon, the sound of water clicked in his ears, Aethir taking note of the red river. ...Wait...Red river? Aethir crouched and leaned close to the river, narrowing his eyes as he stared awkwardly at his reflection. 'W-Why is...the water red~?' he mentally asked himself, chuckling nervously. He got back up to his feet, taking note of...well...the large red river. Soon, the thought of dead bodies floating down the river any moment made him feel uneasy.

"W-Well, I'm sure..." Aethir rubbed his knows, chuckling nervously again, "I'm s-sure...someone just spilled a large amount of...uh..." The boy gulped as the red river created it's gentle sound, as if trying to persuade the boy that everything is in fact okay! ...Just that many people could have been killed and dumped in this river not too long ago... 'Come on, Aethir... A large amount of...?' ..."Cranberry juice!!" ...'Really...? Well okay, we'll roll with that...'

The boy chuckled to himself, sweat forming on his forehead. "W-Well, I think it's ...about time I head to...th-that other part of Konoha!" Aethir laughed louder, soon looking at the bloody water again, taking note of his nervous look. 'Is this how leaf ninjas do it around here...? J-Just up and kill anyone and put them in bingo books as missing...?!' It wasn't long that the boy fell to his knees and pounded the ground while shaking his head. "What if this is what all of those people are whispering about?! This could be me! Me man!" Quickly, the boy got up, shaking his head. "N-No. You know what? This is what we're going to do. We're going to go-" the boy pointed in some random direction, trying to think of the direction's name. "This way." he finally said, inching towards the direction he was facing. His breathing grew quite heavy, almost to the point that it looked like he was having a panic attack, until he remembered the man at the memorial. Rippa, how he saw blood being given to the flowers there.

"Hey," he smiled, rubbing his chin as he thought back to the man, "Maybe this is Rippa's...! A-And maybe he's giving his blood to a flower about the size of the Hokage's mansion- Oh who am I kidding?!" Aethir scratched his head rapidly, staring at the blood with an even more worried look. "There's grasping for straws, stretching the truth, but this is just reaching for the stars now! There's no way!" The boy began to quickly walk away, but soon turned back with a serious look on his face. "But wait a minute... What if there's actually a crime going on...?" the boy blinked at the river, then looked at his mist ninja headband, "...A-A better question... Why do I care~?" Eventually, Aethir sighed, shaking his head. 'This need to worry about others will be the death of me...but- ...Wait...'

The boy gasped, putting a hand to his mouth as his blue eyes were wide open. "I-I was suppose to help that lady! U-Um, what's her name? Lady...Nidoran? N-Ninaro! Lady Ninaro!" Aethir realized why he was out on this walk in the first place... To help the elderly woman in exchange for ryo. He turned to the bloody river, still having the nervous smile on his face. He cleared his throat, licked his lips, put both hands on the back of his head, and awkwardly continue on his walk, his whistling being a bit...shaky and ...not sounding as good as it was... In fact, one could say that that unnatural walk and awkward whistling was accompanied by cowardly whimpers...

[Exit Thread]

(OOC: I blame Rippa~ )

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
It was strange to have this mist vanish so suddenly, but the sight she saw right after it was quite irritating. The man had summoned clones and with those around, Risu wondered if she had even hit the guy anyway. This entire bout was getting quite the bloody edge and that wasn't even a cruel joke. With blood covering the entire area and coloring the river red, the young Ouroboros Lady knew she had better prepared her self for this, rather than looking at it as just another ridiculous ploy from her uncle to pester her with her future duties.

Though, she wondered why this man went so far in this, using techniques that could not juts knock her out but simply scar her for life. She hated it, she hated feeling weak and she hated herself because of that, she had lost her temper already, called this man a monster, knowing fully well the pain that came along with those words.

She quickly shook her head, still falling down, wanting to land properly, the girl noticed the amount of small red orbs jotting into her direction, they were fast, too fast for her to do anything about it, but if that guy was going to fire something at her, she sure as hell would repay him in kind, if she even managed to survive this mess.

Straightening her legs and holding her arms close to her chest, the young kunoichi made herself move down faster like an arrow, yet still could not manage to avoid being shot, with a few orbs crashing against her chest and some grazing the skin of her neck, tearing it and causing her to bleed, while being thrown back several meters, with the foul sound of cracking ribs and tearing skin ressonating through the scream she made when she skidded accross the bloody ground into the river, where she hung like a ragdoll at the furthest riverbank, coughing up blood, her own blood, while it also flowed steadily from the wound in her neck.

She felt exhausted, her eyesight slightly troubled, her breathing harder than usual, with jolts of pain running through her chest while she clambered onto the side of the river, almost incapable of standing up, the young woman could only say a few words before passing out from pain and exhaustion due to the severe trauma on her body.

"We're all monsters."

419/800 (mudwall)

[surrender]

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa watched as the red orbs raced forward at an intense pace. He watched as she fell and for a moment everything seemed to be so slow. A last ditch effort and one hell of a gamble. Such a powerful jutsu was his best chance of victory at this point. And yet if she managed to evade it or block it he was pretty much done for. His legs trembled and his body ached. His chest felt heavy. He had led this fight as best as he could for this moment. Forcing her into position and taking away some of her senses. Getting her into the air where almost everyone had limited choices of defense. After all a lot of Doton techniques required touching the ground. Still he had seen she had defensive techniques. And he had no way to know if she had something else up her sleeve. Perhaps a water clone to take the hit for her. Or a skin thickening technique. Or a prepped medical technique to rapidly heal any damage done. Or perhaps a water or earth snake. Maybe the moment her feet touched the ground she would use the academy jutsu that they taught to move out of the way at impossible speeds. Any number of things could prevent his win.

But still he watched her curl up. As if trying to take as little damage as possible physically. It almost shocked him when the blood bullets smashed into her. His blue eyes widening as she went flying backwards. And as she fell so did he. Exhaustion from the gamble dropping him to his knee's. He landed on his knee's and caught himself from falling on his face by placing his hands out in front of him. For a second his body trembled violently. And then finally he threw up. Never before had he used such a large amount of chakra. He felt drained. On the edge of consciousness. Had that attack failed he would of lost for sure. But he wouldn't call it a win. No wounds littered him but he was covered in blood from his own jutsu. Anyone coming across this scene would think something horrifying had happened here. He fell to his side as his vision began fading. Long gasps for air filling his longs. Sweat covered him now as he felt the weight of what he had just done. He had....So little energy left. It was then that he heard her crumbled voice from so far away. In pain and hurt. He remembered her scream suddenly and realized how much damage he had likely caused.

"We are all monsters."

It made him wonder just what had caused her to have such a belief. What kind of upbringing did she have where she had no faith in humanity? A medic who only saw the demons within people. He supposed he hadn't helped. After all the extent of damage he had likely done to her was probably traumatizing physically. He suddenly felt a wave of emotion as he remembered something. He remembered his promise to attempt not to do any large amounts of damage to her body. It was sad how much of a liar that made him. No wonder she had no faith in others. Monsters huh? He supposed he had seen enough monstrosity in human nature. His mind felt numb. He could just accept it and sleep. let his mind drift. She would be fine right? he couldn't have done too much damage to her. She would likely survive. Her theory of monsters proven true. And that was just a sad fact. His eyes closed as he began to drift.

No!....The though burned into his mind like a seering hot poker. The fog being pushed back. No!. There had to be something else to human nature. There had to be faith. His eyes opened. His body ached but still he pushed through it. He placed his hands against the ground. He was so heavy. Still he Grit his teeth and with a yell pushed himself up. Rising with all his might to his feet. His blue eyes ablaze with determination. He stumbled at first. But caught himself. The word was spinning but he refused to fall. He refused to give in to the idea that everyone was monsters. His feet moved with burning aches ripping at him. Every step harder then the last. He could not stop. He could not falter. He needed to show her. He seemed to stumble forward through the pain forever. Finally he collapsed just to her left. His knee's hitting the ground with enough force to make him wince. It didn't matter...He would crawl. His consciousness was slipping. But his willpower pushed him forward. He gripped her hand in his weakly and whispered to her.

"We are all human."

Before he focused the last of his chakra. He dug deep. He scraped at the pit of his soul for every last drop. He would hold to his word. And she would come out of this just fine. His mind suddenly went into darkness. His body to sleep the instant he lost his last scrap of chakra. He fell asleep. No thought in his mind at being at some one else's mercy. No worry that she would wake up to the feeling of her wounds closing. Of her cracked bones healing. Off all the damage in her body from him healing to just pink marks. All from his touch. The one good side to his ability. The ability to heal with just a touch.

Blood Release: Blood Prison Technique 1000+/1000

Jutsu used:

Chakra completely depleted.

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
past time

Every day was the same for Risu, the very moment she arrived in her classroom, her place had been littered with papers, tissues and other stuff. She was called names by her fellow students, constantly called the snake, the slimy lady and always bullied by the bigger, older students. Because of that, she grew rather cold, never showing what she really thought about other people, never showing her emotions, except for her anger and her hatred.

The two years she spend in the academy, from her six to her eight years, she quickly learned how to behave against those that constantly targeted her and either feared or loathed her. A time she didn't want to remember, was the day on which some of her classmates had locked her up in the toilet and threw a bucket full of bugs and spiders on her, it took her two weeks to get over the fear she felt then, the miserable feeling of weakness and despair that had crawled over her with those tiny, scratching legs.

She came to believe that she was a monster, certainly after her parents died on a mission, because now she was supposed to act as the new head of her clan, yet she rejected it, bargained with her uncle to set her free and she won herself time, time to think, to decide her own future and live according to her own rules.

All of it seemed fine, until she had turned ten years old and went on a mission with her former team, crossing into the land of Rice Fields, her squad was attacked by a dozen rogue shinobi, with her sensei protecting her and her three friends until the very end.

After that, her two squadmembers, former classmates protected her as well, dying in the process, leaving her to reach konoha's main gates covered in blood that was not her own.

At that moment she lost everything she had left, as she remained in the konoha hospital for almost four years, silent and apathic, haunted by the images of what had happened, one question constantly gnawing at her soul: why was I the one left alive?

Present Time

She was still awake, but exhausted due to the pain, yet she felt a warm and tingling feeling accross her body, the feeling of bones mending and muscles reforming themselves seemed rather pleasant, compared to the feeling of breaking and rupturing them. Her eyes opened for just a bit, enough to be able to see what was the cause of that feeling, surprised to see the young man with his weird element of blood, trying his best to heal her, ease the pain.

He seemed tired as well, sad even. She wondered what went through his mind, what he was thinking about. Risu wondered if she had hurt him or if he had felt something similar as her in his past. However, her thoughts were interrupted when he seemed to have reached his limit, falling down and losing consciousness and dropping down.

For a few moments, she remained perfectly still, her eyes looking at the blue sky filled with tiny white clouds, making her feel at ease. Risu could only remain silent, remembering her past, the spar, the fact she felt weak and hated herself for it, but somehow she could not get angry, not on herself, not on the man who showed her that she wasn't as strong as she had believed herself to be.

The young kunoichi tried to get up, but felt groggy and could only sit up straight. If she wanted she could've killed him at this very moment, it would've been easy enough to put her hands on his throat and squeeze hard enough, yet instead, she lifted his head up and placed it on her lap, calmly rustling through his white hair with her slender finger, while droplets of salty water seemed to fall on his cheeks.

He was actually quite cute asleep, not the person she saw in that fight, not the monster she believed him to be. He seemed troubled, angry and cautious during that fight, but now, he looked peaceful, at ease and...attractive.

Her left hand went up, touching her neck, noticing the cut was gone, after which she slowly pulled her hair aside, while lowering her face to an inch away from Rippã's peaceful, sleeping face.

Before she even knew it herself, she had already pressed her lips on his for a short moment, after which she whiped away her tears and those that had fallen on his cheeks, looking up to the sky again, while feeling peaceful herself.

"maybe, we're not all monsters..."

786/802/800 (mud wall learned)

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
[closed]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.