You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
Daiki walks out of his house into the summer breeze. It was slightly humid out, and a bit too wet for his tastes. No matter. On his back he had his Summoning Scroll; on it an icon of a paw print. He was wearing his usual long black coat, even though it was quite warm out.

He leaves his block to head on down to his usual hangout spot. He thought he would get there before the birds stop chirping. Even if it was early in the morning, around 6:00, people were still bustling in and out of shops, seemingly in a hurry. There would be an occasional orphan asking adults for food or money, and they would happily buy him a bowl of ramen. 'Man, I love this village sometimes.' he thought happily.

As he arrives to his south gate he once again was met with a guard. "ID, please." He said, obviously bored with his job. Daiki flipped out his card and launched like a shuriken toward the guard, which he promptly caught between two fingers and looked at it. He smiled. "Ah, okay. Go on ahead." Daiki took his card and walked ahead.

As he walked through the southern forest he saw a good many things. He saw beautiful birds creating nests to raise young to his right, he saw squirrels playing in a tree to his left. And to the front he could see two badgers fighting to the death. 'Life is great...' Daiki thought.

He arrived at his intended destination and sat on the grassy ground. He looked all around, and noticed it was very quiet. Just the way he likes it.

He layed down and looked at the sky. 'The sky is so blue today....' he thought. The clouds were the same as usual, white and free, and they blew through the sky without a care in the world. The grass did the same as it usually did, it blew with the breeze and gave shelter to insects. The trees also did the same as usual, they shook their branches in the wind and dropped apples.

It was a glorious sight indeed. To see the human world and the nature world so in sync with each other just blew Daiki's mind. He saw a flock of birds fly speedily out of a group of trees. It made it obvious that someone was there. He sat up and looked over. He saw someone walking through the woods. "Um... hi." He said, just loud enough for the person to hear.

Training Suiton C>B
426/2000

Last edited by Daiki on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kaito Ebi

Kaito Ebi

D-rank
Kaito yawned and stretched, shaking the birds way from him. "I should camp out more often. Better hurry, I only could train for two days." Crawling out of his tent, Kaito made a quick breakfast over a fire. Eating, he contemplated what he would do today. Now, I could try some Taijutsu katas, but I might be really sore later. If I want to do more missions, I better take it easy." Finishing his food, Kaito answered nature's call and then started to pack his gear. With his tent in his pack and his fire put out, Kaito started to do a few warm-ups. Stretching his arms, Kaito ran through push ups, pull ups, and striking a tree. With his palms a bit bruised, Kaito stretched his legs. Deciding to run a few laps around the area he camped. Practising a few leg kicks on the previous tree, Kaito walked a few laps. As the sun began to rise, Kaito had walked the area nearly 15 times. Deciding warm ups were over, Kaito took to the trees. With his pack on his back, Kaito repeated a run from his camp ground to the walls of Konoha and back. on his run to Konoha, Kaito could smell the city's merchants cooking treats for the citizens. The city is fantastic, but I think I prefer the forests around it. Something about all of the freedom is a great opposite to the village's tight streets and crowded stores. But I guess I won't find a decent bowl of Ramen out here." Doing this run a few more times, Kaito was thoroughly out of breath. Panting, Kaito collapsed on a tree branch and watched the blue sky and the morning sun peek out between the leaves. "I was right, there really is nothing like this in Konoha. All this silence, and no one around except me and the birds. And the bugs, but nothing I can do about that. " Having had his break, Kaito was ready to continue the workout. But after hearing what he thought was a person calling him, making him trip and disturb a flock of birds. He fell from the tree, and landed crouched before a boy, looking around 13. "What do you want, boy? I'm trying to become an awesome ninja." Kaito noticed the boy's forehead protecter. Oh, so you are an illustrious ninja too? I bet you came for my secrets." Kaito boasted, and flexed his muscles.

A/N: Since we haven't finished the squad training scenerio where we first meet up, I'll assume this is the first time we meet and a bit of a prelude before introductions are made. Also, Although you are going down, might want to throw no-kill in title. Just in case.

Training Kuchiyose C>B
459/2,000 Words

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
The boy falls from the trees. "What do you want, boy? I'm trying to become an awesome ninja." Daiki raised an eyebrow. "Boy?" he noticed the person took a glance at his headband. "Oh, so you are an illustrious ninja too? I bet you came for my secrets." Daiki couldn't hold it in any more. It was only a chuckle, but for him chuckles were like normal people holding their sides and dying. The reason he didn't do that was because his emotions were damaged.

Then Daiki got totally serious. "Why would I steal inferior techniques? Mine are obviously better. And I think it would be you stealing my secrets." Daiki looked at him for a moment. I may be younger, and you may possibly have more experience, but I am obviously more fit to be a shinobi. I mean, check out this cool cloak thing." Daiki does a 360, as the coat billows in the wind. If that wasn't awesome, I don't know what is.

Daiki yawned. He was tired of fanboys and jealous people. They were everywhere, or so he thought. He wasn't massively popular in the Academy, there were just maybe 3 or 4 girls that liked him. Then there were the jealous secret admirers of those girls. 'It got real messy, real fast.' he thought bitterly.

"Hmmm.... let's see, what else can I assume I am better than you at? Oh, yeah. I am better at excuses for being late..... False realization dawned on him and he instinctively put his hand on the pocket his infamous blue book was in. When he saw that he made no move to take it, he calmed down a bit.

"Another reason I am better is because I am a summoner. As he says this, he pats the large brown scroll on his back. "I could probably end you in 10 seconds flat. But be my guest if you wish to attack me. Now, be gone with you. Oh, and if anyone who looks strong walks by, send em over here."

Daiki laid down and looked at the sky, and wondered what it was like to be a cloud. 'I bet it would be fun...' he glanced back at where the boy had previously been to find.... that he was still there. He let out a long, tired sigh. "Can I help you?"

A/N: YOU are going down. But are you scared I might kill you? Anyways, you are gonna get OWNED, son.

PS. Bring my cookies tomorrow.

PSS. Added No-Kill

Training Suiton C>B
827/2000

Kaito Ebi

Kaito Ebi

D-rank
Kaito stood there as the boy tried to list off reasons why he was better than Kaito. 'This boy is hopeless, if he thinks that cloak alone makes him a respectable ninja. People usually wait until they had a name for themselves.' The boy yawned, and got a disgusted look on his face. 'This kid spaces out a lot.'

""Hmmm.... let's see, what else can I assume I am better than you at? Oh, yeah. I am better at excuses for being late....." the kid put his hand on his pocket defensively. ' Sounds useless, but he looks like he prizes it. That could be useful against him."

"Another reason I am better is because I am a summoner." the boy patted the brown scroll as if Kaito failed to notice it before. "I could probably end you in 10 seconds flat. But be my guest if you wish to attack me. Now, be gone with you. Oh, and if anyone who looks strong walks by, send em over here."

The boy laid down on the ground and looked at the sky, resting. Kaito waited for the boy to say something else. 'I really should have expected something like this would happen again this year. Every time, the high placers in the academy graduate and expect everything to be the same. And every year, they take on the higher genin. It gets real old, and none are even a remote challenger.' Kaito once again took a look at the summoning scroll. 'Must be real new to summoning, too, if he thinks he has to keep that thing around.' The boy looked up at Kaito, acting annoyed. "Can I help you?"

Kaito laughed heartily, and sat next to the kid. Boy, every year there's some rookie of the year or something who thinks their special. And every year, they try to whoop us." Kaito explained, and fingered the edge of the boy's scroll. "And why do you keep this around? Very powerful summoners usually do, but why you? One missed jutsu and your butterflies, or whatever you summon, are out one summoner. These things should be in vaults, kid. Is your family some kind of clan with lots of pride, to have to lug these huge things around? Mine is in safes in vaults in compounds, man." Kaito jumped up and pointed to the boy. "Since you interrupt my training to insult me, why don't we spar? Prove me wrong kid. We might just end up on a squad together someday, and I want so see what your talk really tastes like. One on one, first to yield." Kaito gave the kid a grin, and awaited his answer.

A/N-You know you don't have to lug the summoning scrolls around, right? Jaraiya only did because he is a Sannin.

Training Kuchiyose C>B
936/2,000 Words

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
He heard the boy laugh, but he wasn't looking his direction. "Boy, every year there's some rookie of the year or something who thinks their special. And every year, they try to whoop us." Daiki listened. "Perhaps." he said calmly. "The difference between me and them is that I have the skills to back up my opinions." He paused. "And why do you keep this around? Very powerful summoners usually do, but why you? One missed jutsu and your butterflies, or whatever you summon, are out one summoner. These things should be in vaults, kid. Is your family some kind of clan with lots of pride, to have to lug these huge things around? Mine is in safes in vaults in compounds, man."

Daiki thought for a moment. "...It makes me look like a badass." he said calmly. "And before you go saying I can't assume I'm good because of a scroll, badasses have to LOOK badass, otherwise they are the nerds of the ninja world. Look at in normal schools, the smart ones usually don't look cool, and are picked on. They have good grades, but is it worth it? Normally they would have to work hard to be popular as well, but in my case all I gotta do is put on a coat and strap on a scroll. Not that it is the only reason I wear this coat..." He trailed off. "And as for the butterfly comment, screw you, butterflies are the bomb."

There was an awkward silence in the air, so Daiki just leans back again and looks through the trees. He enjoys days like this, unfortunately there was a gremlin next to him who was about to end this temporary heaven.

"Since you interrupt my training to insult me, why don't we spar? Prove me wrong kid. We might just end up on a squad together someday, and I want so see what your talk really tastes like. One on one, first to yield." Daiki smiled. "About damn time." He quickly stood up, grabbed his scroll, and did a backflip about 15 feet away.

"I think it is about time you are shown your proper manners." Daiki said, just barely loud enough for Kaito to hear. Daiki rapidly flips through handsigns. "Water Style: Hidden Mist Jutsu!" Soon after he says this, moisture seeps through the trees and thickens to the point where you can't see more then 2 feet ahead of you.

After it gets so thick that you can't see the opponent, he flips the side of his robe open to reveal his weapons pouch. He rests his hand on the side of it and flicks it open with a 'click' noise.

Chakra:

A/N: I know that, I just thought the idea of a guy in a big black coat with a big scroll on his back was badass.

Training Suiton C>B
1284/2000

Kaito Ebi

Kaito Ebi

D-rank
"About damn time." The youth yelled, and bolted upright. Grabbing his scroll, the boy back flipped away from Kaito. "Smart move boy! Run away!"Kaito yelled so the kid could hear him

"I think it is about time you are shown your proper manners." Kaito barely heard from the boy before a thick mist rolled into the clearing. 'Mist, this boy's using Suiton. I'll introduce to him a master of Suiton.' Ignoring a click away from him, Kaito runs through handsigns and bites his thumb.Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Slamming his hand on the ground, seals etched themselves from Kaito's hand. Smoke flared, reaching even farther than the mist. In the seal's place, a large bipedal crab rose from the ground. The crab looks around swiftly before it lays eyes on Kaito. 'It has been a while, Kaito-san. What is the danger?" Said the crab in a raspy voice. Kaito smiled. "Another kid thinking he's Kami's gift to the world. He's a summoner, so I think this fits." Nodding, Clawnt scuttles through the mist followed by Kaito. Kaito uses the crab's thick carapace for protection.

Chakra:

Training Kuchiyose C>B
1,129/2,000

Last edited by Kaito Ebi on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
He hears a giant poof, and instantly realizes; 'Kuchiyose.'

"So you wanna play like that, huh?" he said. He quickly does a few handsigns. "Kuchiyose no jutsu!" In a small flash, a large brown dog appears. "Where the hell am I?" Then his eyes locked with Daiki's. "Ah, Daiki. What do you need help with?" "Im in a spar. I would like to take this kid down a notch, but no killing please."

The large dog looked through the mist. "Water Rise Jutsu!" Just as he says this, water rises through the cracks in the earth and creates a small bog about 6 inches deep. He jumps up in a tree, along with the dog.

"Prepare." he says, looking through the large cloud of mist.

Chakra:
Akimitsu's Chakra:

A/N: Remember to deduct chakra from every jutsu. If it was a C-Rank summoning, deduct 10 chakra, etc.

Training Suiton C>B
1410/2000

Last edited by Daiki on Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaito Ebi

Kaito Ebi

D-rank
Clawnt and Kaito come just within range to see more smoke wafting through to mist. "Let's see them butterflies, boy!" Now running behind the crab, Kaito spots the kid talking to what looked like a dog. "What are you, an Inuzuka?Let's go!" Running through hand signs, Kaito creates a long, thin whip of water. "Suiton: Suiben!" Kaito swings the whip at the boy while the crab swings a claw at the dog.

Chakra:

A/N: Not going to use this to train summoning, probably do that later. Want to really branch out with this.

Last edited by Kaito Ebi on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
Daiki dissipates the mist. As Daiki sees the water whip careening towards him, he jumps to another tree along with his dog. He pulls out 4 kunai, attached to strings, and connects the strings to his fingers. He throws the kunai to the ground in the water around Kaito his crab...thing in a pentagon-like fashion and flips through some handsigns. "Lighting Conduction Jutsu!" after he says this, an arc of electricity flows and sparks through the air around and inbetween the 5 barely visible strands of wire.

Chakra:

Training Suiton C>B
1499/2000

Kaito Ebi

Kaito Ebi

D-rank
'Shit!' thought Kaito when he saw the lightning zipping around them. "Kawarimi no Jutsu!" growls Kaito, switching places with a log at the base of the tree. Clawnt, however, could't scuttle away in time and received a jolt of electricity. "Damnit!" cried Clawnt, before inhaling as deep as he could with bolts still running through him. "Suiton: Bakusui Shōha!" Overpowering the Raiton and washing it away, Clawnt rode on a small wave spit from his mouth...hole. Able to move well enough, Clawnt jumped on the branch his opponent was on and made for a tackle on the dog. Kaito jumped and attempted a kick on the boy.

Chakra:

Clawnt's Chakra:

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
The wires are zapped through with electricity as the water is shaken with electricity. You could hear the lightning travelling through the water, it was... terrifying.

Daiki was focused on the summon. He was so intent he didn't notice Kaito coming to give him a kick.

"Daiki, to your right!" Akimitsu saw Kaito before he had time to kick, and alerted Daiki. Daiki quickly pulled out a kunai from his sleeve and dodged. He tried to go for the kill. Unfortunately, due to Kaito's speed through the air, he was only able to get a 1cm scratch on his leg. He jumped away from the tree, only to see Akimitsu get tackled by a giant crab....thing. Akimitsu dissipated, leaving only a new fluffy white cloud.

"Dammit!"

He quickly flipped 2 kunai from his sleeves, connected to his hands by wire, and threw them at Kaito at high speeds, 1 kunai aimed at each of Kaito's sides.

Chakra:

A/N: Almost forgot, summons take up chakra per post. I had my summon for 2 posts, and it was a C-Rank, so 10 chakra.

Training Suiton C>B
1641/2000

Kaito Ebi

Kaito Ebi

D-rank
Twisting to dodge the kunai, Kaito did not notice the string behind them. Falling at the boy's feet, Kaito felt the wire wrap itself around him. Hoping to get the drop on the kid, Clawnt snapped his claws at the youth and opened his mouth...hole again. "Suiton: Jūsei!" A ball of water sped quickly towards the youth, aiming to knock him off the branch. Kaito was wrapped in the wire, and watched to see how the kid, 'Daiki', reacted. He started to feel blood seep from the wound the kid gave him.

Chakra:

Clawnt's Chakra:

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
Daiki saw the water ball coming for him. He had two options: Get hit by the water ball and electrocute Kaito, or let him go and dodge it. "Dammit!" His decision was made.

He jumped out of the way, and in the process forcefully jerking the kunai along with the wire away from Kaito, slightly cutting his arms. The water ball harmlessly soared passed him, almost as if in slow-motion, as he was soaring through the air. He landed on a branch nearby.

'I've gotta get rid of that summon.'

He got ready with 5 kunai in each sleeve, each connected to it's own finger. He jumped about 30 feet into the sky and turned in midair, ready to throw the kunai. He launched 9 kunai all at the large crab intending to trap it in the wires, leaving one to finish the crab.

9 Kunai came soaring through the air, looking to surround and trap the crab before forcing it to dissipate.

A/N: Remember to deduct the chakra when you dissipate the crab, for A-Ranks it is 10 chakra per turn you have him summoned.

Training Suiton C>B
1797/2000

Kaito Ebi

Kaito Ebi

D-rank
Clawnt, while cutting Kaito free, was pounded by the kunai that entered his shell. With a poof, Clawnt was sent back to his clan's caves, leaving Kaito with one less ally. 'Damn, this kid means business with those kunai. Need to try to end this.'Once more running through hand signs, Kaito called out "Suiton:Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu! With that, the water on the ground formed 5 clones. Landing between them, the clones rushed after the boy. 'This kid's really pushing me hard.' With the clones running, Kaito tried for one more Jutsu. "Doton:Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu!" Kaito disappeared underground and reached to pull the kid in.

Chakra:

Last edited by Kaito Ebi on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
Daiki sees the water clones but notices something else; that Kaito disappeared into the earth. 'Oh, not this type of jutsu again...' He had heard of this jutsu before in the academy. He pulled his kunai back into his sleeves and threw them at the clones in a big metal net. As he was falling from the ground, he knew that Kaito would be waiting. He landed on the side of a tree using Supernatural walking technique.
Daiki watched from the tree, waiting for Kaito to make his next move.

Chakra:

Training Suiton C>B
1887/2000

Kaito Ebi

Kaito Ebi

D-rank
Kaito waited underground, feeling that the clones had been destroyed. "Where did he go?" Coming up from the ground, Kaito spotted Daiki on the tree. "Suiton:Suiben!" he called as a long, blunt whip crashed towards Daiki to knock him down

Chakra:

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
After about a minute of waiting, Daik sawi a water whip. He took his kunai back by the strings after massacring the clones, and threw them back at the ground. He had the wires in a way so they all interlocked; making a net of sorts.

As the kunai were speeding down he filled the kunai along with the wires with electrical chakra after doing several handsigns and shouting "Lightning Conduction Jutsu!" If these were to hit, it would break up the earth, dissipate the whip, and hopefully electrocute Kaito aswell.

Chakra:

Training Suiton C>B
1977/2000

Kaito Ebi

Kaito Ebi

D-rank
Kaito saw the jolts and raised his hands in front of him. "Alright! I yield!" Nearly out of chakra, Kaito laid on the ground.

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
Immediately as he says this, Daiki cut the chakra flow and yanked the kunai back. He jumped down from the tree and walked up to the boy, merely raising his arm to help him up.
"Good spar, my friend. To be honest I think you need to work on your offensive ninjutsu. I'm Daiki. And your name is...?"

Training Suiton C>B
2036/2000

Kaito Ebi

Kaito Ebi

D-rank
"Daiki (huff) huh... I'm... Kaito" And with that, Kaito fell asleep on the boggy ground, surrounded by mist.

Daiki

Daiki

D-rank
Daiki sees Kaito who falls asleep. "Better get him to the hospital" he said out loud, to no one in particular. He picks up Kaito, who is surprisingly light, and places him on his shoulder. He forms the half-ram hand seal and they disappear in a shroud of sakura petals.

Chakra:

END OF THREAD!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.