You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1catch the saboteur[C-rank mission] Empty catch the saboteur[C-rank mission] Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:22 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
After his last mission, Draygglez was eager
to tackle another mission before continuing to train his skills. He needed to make a bit of ryo before he could stop taking jobs and become a stronger ninja for his village.
After his long readings, he dreamed of being like his ancestors- Senju Hashirama, and Tobirama Senju, or even the current Hokage. He knew he couldn't let any of them down. He received the mission to travel to one of
Konohagakure’s silver refineries, where he would meet with the head of the
refinery, Takashi. He traveled across the
village into the outsides of town where he found the large, industrial complex. Covered in a recently built building, the complex was fairly small for the large operations that took place inside.

Dray entered into the beautiful silver refinery when a man quickly ran towards him immediately. “Are you the shinobi from the leaf sent to help?”[/b] he questioned. “I am and my name is Draygglez senju, a genin from konohagakure no sato” Dray replied. “What actually seems to be the problem?”
You could see in the look of Takashi’s face
that something had gone terribly wrong.
“Someone along the assembly line has been fidgeting with the refining processes. Now all we’re getting is poor quality silver that I can’t sell.”..said Takashi. Dray thought about the issue as he put his hand up to his face, “Do you know who’s doing this?” he asked. “No, and even worse, I’m not sure which team in the production line is
making it worse. You’ll have to sort
through all of the employees to figure this one out or if I did know, would you be here”
he said with a sad face. With no help or possible clue to start out with, Dray began to make his way down to
the production line.
Dray walked down a set of stairs into a
large roomed, filled with a giant conveyor
belt and around thirty employees in total. All of them wore a green protective suit and brown boots with a black hard hat.

Dray didn't want to stand out so he walked away from the large group of
employees and quickly entered the changing room by the side slipping into one of them protective clothes. His facial appearance and body structure made the suit look fitted on him.
With that, Dray
changed to be much like the rest of the workers, probably in
his late twenties, and matched the refineries work clothes to a touch, green protective suit, brown boots, and even the black hard hat.

Dray walked back to the line and noticed there were three distinct teams in the refinery, there were the first team, the ones who brought the silver in from other places, the second team, a team to melt out the impurities, and the third team, another team to set it into different shapes to be sold.
Which team could it be though? Dray
thought long and hard over this but could not make up his mind. He started with the first team who brought the silver in. On one side of the plant, ten workers carried huge buckets of the grey colored rocks into a giant bin. Dray walked towards the workers hoping to find a reasonable clue. After the silver was brought in, it was sent to a different team to be heated. This team had fifteen workers, all controlling the giant heated bucket that refined the silver. Dray looked around at all of the pipes with various gauges, and all of the bustling workers that ran around. It definitely seemed like this was the most confusing part of the plant. This seemed like the perfect spot to mess with the silver, but dray had to catch someone adding something to the silver to finish the mission, but how would he ever do that?
Dray went into a corner of the plant,
and quietly performed a unique technique that he had learned at the academy, the Clone
Jutsu. A simple clone of Dray, wearing his
normal outfit appeared, and dray’s clone just began pacing around the workers in the area as if he was inspecting them. The real dray, still in his disguise of the worker's cloth, began talking to the employees of the refineries like he was one of them. “What’s with the guy in the shinobi outfit pacing around suspiciously?” dray said. The employees grumbled back about the Silver Saboteur, but dray was looking for anyone acting a bit shady. All of the employees seemed pretty honest with him. At the end, the guys finally started to
joke around with dray,“Heck, I bet it’s those guys in processing after us. If Takashi’s so worried, he probably should test the silver before it goes down to the last team.”
Dray couldn't agree any more. “Takashi!” dray called to the owner of the plant after revealing to him that he was just in disguise, “I need you to test the silver before it gets down to the last team.” Takashi agreed, dumbfounded that he didn't think of that sooner.

After waiting a few minutes for Takashi to cool the silver and test it, he found it to be perfect, with no impurities. That was what dray wanted to hear. Now he knew
exactly where the culprit was, and that was in the last part of the process. Dray sat over looking the smallest team of five members, all working over what
looked to be like a long assembly line.
The silver was cast into various molds;
the most common were bar shaped, and then cooled in a large water bath. Dray wondered how all of these bars could be impure when they’re all separated out. Someone would have to be tampering with them at the source. Dray then looked at the two men dumping out the hot molten silver into the molds. While one guy left to refill the container with hot molten silver, it looked like the other was cautiously sprinkling something onto the silver bars but not cautious enough to escape dray's shinobi eyes.
Dray knew that this had to be the culprit. He ran down causing a lot of noise, which the owner of the refinery heard. The Silver Saboteur saw dray coming and quickly made for the get away as he ran out the factory and into the woods. Having the advantage as a shinobi, dray climbed up into the trees and began to
chase after the man who was running on
the ground. Fortunately for dray, this man was no ninja. Dray leaped from the branches and tackled the man below, pinning him down to the ground.
After Dray captured the Saboteur, he met back with Takashi, who was relieved with the success of the mission, “Now, I can’t thank you enough Dray of the leaf. Now my silver will be selling again!” Dray was thankful as well, another successful mission to report back to Hokage Senju. He looked
up into the sky, looking forward to all of the training that would ensue. Hopefully it would not be too lonely if dray could find some friends and probably ask his sensei to teach him.

MISSION COMPLETE
WC:1254

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.