You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drunk Bar Fight [Open/No Kill]  Empty Drunk Bar Fight [Open/No Kill] Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Seven shots down in the past twenty minutes and she was still standing. Awesome. Of course, drinking through that damned straw with the bandages over her face was getting increasingly difficult, but Gin managed. It took years of experience with alcohol to hold one’s self the way the former Kazekage did. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes drooped slightly, but she seemed fine otherwise. In less than a week, all the people that worked at the bar already knew who she was. They no doubt assumed that she would become a regular customer. And they were right. She planned on going there at least once a week. “Heeey, Gendo!!” She called out to the bartender. “Put more stuff in the… the thing where more stuff goes in!” She slurred, pointing at her empty shot glass. So much for keeping her so called legendary composure. Shaking in his head, the bartender shook his head. “Sorry Miss Shinobu, can’t do that,” he said. He elaborated after he saw the young woman’s shocked eyes – well, eye. “It’s in the bar’s best interest to keep you spending money, ma’am. Can’t quite do that if you die of alcohol poisoning,” Gin let out a frustrated sigh. She was almost like a little kid when she didn’t get what she wanted.

The bartender looked at her and let out a sigh. “Fine, just one more,” he gave in, pouring her another shot of some unidentified liquid. He put another straw in for good measure. After struggling to actually get the straw in her mouth, she managed to slurp the entire drink in under five seconds. The bartender – Gendo – let out an impressed whistle. He was probably surprised at the fact that Gin was still standing. She left the money on the table and thanked the man before she went over to the crowd. She felt like mingling, now. She tried walking in a straight line, which almost worked. Well, it was a decent enough walk for someone so intoxicated. In any case, she made her way over to a small crowd of people. “This bar ain’t got nothin’ on Suna’s ssstrip club,” she voiced her thoughts rather loudly. This earned her a couple of stares from the people nearby. Oh right, Suna and Iwa were on bad terms. Of course, this slipped past Gin’s drunken mind. The music there is waaaaay better, and the women… God, I tell you,” this angered the crowd even further. The environment was getting hostile. “Hell, it’s even prettier than anything I’ve ever seen on Iwa!” Aaaand that last comment pretty much signed her death warrant. Five people were on her in less than five seconds, swinging their fists drunkenly at the former Kazekage.

2Drunk Bar Fight [Open/No Kill]  Empty Re: Drunk Bar Fight [Open/No Kill] Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Mugen Aburame

Mugen Aburame

D-rank
Mugen was walking away from his meal. The weather does not phase him that much today, but he wanted to do nothing today. Which he was doing a very successfully today. He woke up, got dressed and proceeded to find a buffet to eat at all day. Paying for two meals, which made the owner happy for sure. He was content from doing nothing and eating the nice meal all day. It was a calm day, and nothing could go really wrong. Walking down the road back to the Blue Rose base he could feel some strange killing intent coming from the bar. It was odd, just for the fact that it felt like people wanted to kill people but it was muddled. Almost as if they were all drunk. Mugen slowly put his palm to his forehead as he just realized how dumb of a moment he just had then. Sighing he wanted to see what was going on. It was not the idea that a fight that excited him, but he could neutralize someone on accident and call it a day.

Yet something tugged at him to tell him to stay out of it. It was clearly not his fight and he had no reason to go into the bar. He did not drink due to the fact that the bugs really did not like the feeling that the body got when intoxicated. When the bugs were bothered they made it very clear to Mugen, in any means necessary. Biting and clawing included. Mugen had a strange sense to him that it was Tsuyo in the bar about to kill everyone in it. Mugen decided not to listen to the better of his judgement and walk in to see what was going on. He timing was impeccable as he walked in to hear the very intoxicated woman say a few key words. The fact that she was boasting about how Suna was better than Iwa was dangerous. If Mugen was caught up in his studies they never really fixed the relationship issues that they had. Mugen jaw dropped a little bit at the end, who ever this woman was wanted to die tonight for sure. Well Mugen surely was not going to fight the lady no matter how drunk she was. He found this an opportune time to take out a one of the men who were now charging her while drunk.

Mugen sighed as he slipped through the crowd and grabbed one of the drunk man lunging at the drunken girl. He proceeded to continue using the man momentum and redirect it toward the bar. Breaking through the bar and exposing some of the booze on the shelf; Mugen laughed as the person was completely out. Seeing a nice bottle of booze on the shelf Mugen decided that he would bring back a nice thing of booze for Tsuyo. He would like that and Mugen was most likely going to be in trouble after this. Standing up and brushing off his Italian custom made suit he was ready to make a statement.

"This is going to be a slaughter."

His voice was metallic and scary enough, and had a heavy proper English accent speaking into a long tube. He knew he sounded weird and he enjoyed it most of the time. He started to walk to the lady to see what she would do with rest of the men, and most likely the bar.

"My dear lady, my name is Jin. I will be helping you today if you don't mind. I could use the exercise, and I do love the feeling of fresh flesh upon my knuckles."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.