You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I walk into the city of Konoha. The village was hard to find. As I approached its gates Konoha ninjas appeared around me,four of them. They all looked at me and began to question me. "You are the Mizukage?" one of them asked. I nodded and took off my hat and smiled at him,he was standing behind me to my left. "Why yes I am. I am Hikou Misora,Leader of the Misora clan and the now Mizukage. A bird should have been sent from the Hidden Mist Village stating that I was coming to talk to the hokage about official matters." I said with a kind smile,looking at the four of them. One of them nodded and then they all bowed. "Welcome to the Hidden Leaf Village,sir." One said as the gates opened. I smiled,put my hat back on and entered the village. I looked up at the sky,the marvelous sky. It was clear here. A beautiful clear day,I couldn't have picked a better day to come to Konoha.

Last edited by Hikou on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chinmoku

Chinmoku

D-rank
It was a nice day so Chinmoku had been taking a walk and drawing in her sketchbook. There was a bit of a commotion but she ignored because she doesn't like to be in the middle of a big group of people so continued walking. She was in a good mood and was drawing some people lying on the floor watching the clouds. She was so enthralled in her drawing that she didn't notice she was walking straight towards Hikou.

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I walked with my head in the clouds,so to speak. I simply walked watching the sky. It was amazing how clear it was. I hadn't been outside of my own village in almost ten years. I was always surrounded by the Mist that made out village the Hidden Mist village. As I walked the sky took the best of me. I walked carelessly and then I felt a bump. I stopped walking to see that I had bumped into a little girl,no more than the age of thirteen. I took off my hat and bowed twice. "A thousand pardons madam." I said with a kind smile,my hat to my side,my kage cloak breezing in a gust of wind that picked up.

Chinmoku

Chinmoku

D-rank
(OOC: Anything typed italic is sign language.)

One moment Chinmoku had been walking, then there was a flurry of colours and in the next moment she was on the floor with a pain in her head. She realised she had bumped into someone and fallen over. She grabbed her sketchbook which she had dropped then looked up at the person she'd bumped into. Noticing the Mizukage robes she quickly stood up and bowed. "Sorry." she signed, before she started to draw in her sketchbook.

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I looked at the girl signing. She was unable to speak. Was she deaf,mute,both? I had to find out,maybe she didn't hear my apology. I began to think to my old lessons as a kid,lessons I had to take in order to know,just in case, if I ever had to speak with those who were unable to speak with words. "It's alright. This may sound rude but are you deaf or can you just not speak?" I asked with sign language,not knowing how good my signing really was considering I hadn't used it in years.

I looked around to see a bunch of people staring at me and the little girl. "What's you name?" I signed some more,just because i mainly remembered how.

Chinmoku

Chinmoku

D-rank
The mans signing wasn't the easiest to understand but she could tell what he meant and, unknowing whether or not he'd understand her signs, signed to him " I'm mute, I can hear you but not speak. You have no need to sign." She didn't feel very comfortable with all these people staring at her and she hoped it didn't show on her face, which it obviously did, but she tried to ignore them and answer the question. "My name is Chinmoku." she signed blushing ever so slightly. "And it wasn't rude at all." She rubbed her head, a bruise starting to form from when she fell over. After speaking so much, she really hoped this man understood her signs. "I'm presuming you're the new Mizugake?

Last edited by Chinmoku on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
Luckily I understood better than I signed. I understood that the girl,named Chinmoku, was a mute. "Well if you do please accept my apology and allow me to buy you some ramen at least." I say with a gentle smile. I came to Konoha to talk peace with the hokage. But really what hard could come in treating a girl,whom I bumped into out of my own stupidity, to some ramen. "And yes I am the Mizukage. Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. I am Hikou Misora. Leader of the Misora clan and the new kage for the Hidden Mist village." I said with a slight bow.

Chinmoku

Chinmoku

D-rank
Chinmoku understood that it probably would be rather rude, and possibly quite dangerous, to accept an invitation from the Mizukage let alone the leader of a clan, but at the time all she really wanted to do was get out of and away from the growing crowd. The same crowd that whilst growing in size, was also growing in noise, something that Chinmoku hated. "I don't understand how you bumped into me out of stupidity when we wouldn't have clashed if I hadn't been drawing, but if it means getting away from this crowd then I'm happy to go get some ramen." Noticing that her sentence may have seemed quite rude she quickly signed "I'd have accepted anyway."

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I smiled as I saw she said yes. "Follow me. I should have a rough idea of the best ramen in the city." I said as I began to walk away,smiling at the group of people,and with my smile they began to disperse. After a minute of walking we arrived. I walked into the ramen store and sat down,hopping the girl followed. "Three bowls of your spiciest ramen with one of beef,pork and chicken. Also anything the young lady would like to buy" I said with a smile,awaiting for my meal to come.

Chinmoku

Chinmoku

D-rank
Chinmoku was really glad when the crowd quietened and left, basking in the great silence for a few seconds before realising the Mizukage was moving on. She ran for a few senconds to catch up to him and after that still had to walk quite fast to keep up. She wasn't sure whether she should walk beside or behind him, having never walked with a figure of high authority. In the end she decided she should walk behind him so that she could see and follow him.

The journey, despite being short, was quiet and enjoyable, giving Chinmoku a bit of time to fully assess her situation. Having not been thinking straight earlier because of the noise, now was the first time she had actually thought about this but... she was having a meal with the Mizugake! She realised that she would have to be careful as to what she said and did because despite having claimed he was here to discuss peace, she didn't want to give this man any ideas incase a war did start. Once they got to the ramen shop and he had ordered she tugged at the side of the Mizukage robe and signed "What if the shopowner doesn't understand sign? It does happen to me alot."

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Well what do you want? I will gladly order for you." I said with a smile as the waitress waited for the rest of the meal order. I guess she was fully batheled that the Mizukage came into the ramen shop that she ordered. I never really understood why people were surprised when a kage or someone entered the area. We were all really just people,we kages are just people who happened to be the leaders of villages,nothing major. As I thought to myself quickly,waiting for Chinmoku to sign what she wanted so I could pass it on. I looked outside for a moment to see the crowd that was there before had really all dispersed,the area was more clear than it was when I got there.

(OOC: Remember to look for quotation marks( " ") because that indicates my speech. remember im 1st person,alot of my thing is simply thought.)

Chinmoku

Chinmoku

D-rank
Chinmoku smiled after he'd offered to order for her. 'He seems like a kind ruler.' She thought to herself. After a few seconds thinking she signed "I don't really know what I want. Make it a surprise." After signing the last sentence she let out a silent giggle. You could tell she was giggling despite not making any sounds because of the way her face moved. After Hikou had looked behind himself, she too looked behind incase there was anyone there. All she found was silence and emptyness. Just how she liked it.

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I looked at the waitress. "Make it a surprise but make sure its tasteist treat this lil girl shall have." I said with a kind smile to the waitress. She bowed quickly before running off to tell the cooks in the back,probably telling them I was here too considering I saw faces constantly look out to look at me. I waited for our food and in the meantime I thought it would be a good idea to have a chit chat with the little girl I was treating to ramen.

"So how long have you been a genin?" I asked the little girl,she already knew I was the level of a kage so I only thought it would be fair to know how long she had been a genin. "Sorry if that sounded rude." I said,scratching the back of my head with my right hand and smiling after a slight giggle.

Chinmoku

Chinmoku

D-rank
"Not at all." Chinmoku signed as a small smile formed on her face. "About half a year. So how long have you been Mizukage? Sorry if that sounded rude." Chinmoku smirked after signing this, hoping the Mizugake really wouldn't find it rude.

The waitress returned and gave Hikou his three bowls before quickly bowing to them both then addressing Chinmoku said "Sorry, but you shall have to wait a bit longer for yours." Before scurrying back to the kitchen.

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"I was instated as the Mizukage yesterday. I instantly decided to come discuss peace with Konoha,I really hope to continue to reign with peace between our countries." I said with a smile. As the waitress put down the bowls I waited patiently for Chinmoku to receive her food before starting to eat. "If you want you can have one of my bowls." I said,scootching the three bowls to Chinmoku in case she wanted any of them. "We could both dig into two delicious bowls of food." I said with a slight giggle and of course,a smile.

Chinmoku

Chinmoku

D-rank
Chinmoku shook her head then signed "No thanks you. I'm not that hungry." before pushing the bowls of ramen back to Hikou. "To be honest, I just wanted to be somewhere quiet, away from that large crowd. I'm glad you decided to discuss peace as one of your first decisions as Mizukage. I find peace very important."

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
"Then I will wait for you to receive your meal before I dig in." I said politely to Chinmoku. "Peace is very important in our lives. Why would we really want to be in a constant battle? Before I can create a peaceful atmosphere in Kirigakure I must first make sure another's atmosphere will not intrude upon our own, Peace must be kept."

Chinmoku

Chinmoku

D-rank
Chinmoku was glad this person wanted to preserve peace. She was glad that Konoha certainly wouldn't be in any war with Kiri any time soon. "I'm glad you think about your village in this way." She signed.

A few seconds after that the waitress came back from the kitchen and placed a bowl of plain noodles in front of Chinmoku. She laughed nervously then said "Surprise!" very unenthusiastically before hurrying back to the kitchen before anything else was said. It was obvious that she didn't approve of the chef's idea of a surprise.

"Well, it's better than nothing." She signed before starting to slowly eat.

Hikou

Hikou

D-rank
I grabbed my chopsticks and took Chinmoku's bowl. "Please excuse me but im gonna add a bit flavor to your bowl." I said with a kind smile to the little girl as I took half the meat from each of my bowl,put it into the girls bowl and began to add some spices into her bowl. I handed her the wonderfully blended bowl of ramen and began to eat my own ramen.

After quickly finishing my first bowl I smiled at the girl,after of course whipping my mouth from the usual excess liquids. "I figured why not just blend the bowls together. I hope its better than I hope it is,trust me,that's pretty high up." I said with a slight giggle. I grew to like the little girl,she was almost like my sister to my eyes,even if I knew she wasn't. I finished my other two bowls quickly and turned to the girl.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you Chinmoku,Genin of the Hidden Leaf Village. Wish I could stay longer but I really should get going to my meeting with the Lord Hokage." I stood up and bowed to the young girl,paying for our meals and leaving a small tip for the two of us.

[Exit]

Chinmoku

Chinmoku

D-rank
When Hikou grabbed Chinmoku's bowl, at first she was deeply confused but after hearing him say he was adding a bit of flavour she soon realised what he was planning. She smiled and signed "Thank you very much, sir." After a few seconds waiting for Hikou to finish mixing Chinmoku took her bowl back and had a taste of her new meal.

As soon as she tasted her new meal Chinmoku's face lit up like Christmas lights, I wide grin across her face. It was delectable. "It's delicious!" She signed before continuing to slowly eat her new meal. Mixed by the newly instated Mizukage and none other. She looked up to this man in a sense. Not for his being succesfull, but because he cares about peace.

By the time Hikou had finished all three of his bowls Chinmoku wasn't even finished with her one. She was amazed by how fast this man could eat. After saying his farewells Chinmoku signed to him "It was lovely to meet you too." A smile still on her face from both the taste of the meal and the hospitality of the Mizukage. She bowed to him before he payed for the meals and left.

After he was gone Chinmoku still had the rest of her meal to finish so she was there for a few more minutes, in the quiet. Thinking about her day before she left.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.