You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Empty Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:04 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Kikisu walked through the woods, he had never been to another land before, this area was much diffeant then his native homeland, there were trees around him and a nice cool breeze in the air as he walked through the forest. He was in the land known as Takigakure, the land hidden by the waterfalls.
Kikisu was wearing a cream white robe this day, on the back it bore the symbol of the Chikamatsu Hand, on his hands he wore finger less white leather gloves. He wore white suade pants as well, bottomed by white leather sandals, nails painted white on his toes and fingers. Today he had his hair loose and hanging down from his head, it cascaded down in a cute fashion, he wore his Headband on his shoulder as well to mark him a ninja from the Hidden Sand.

As he walked through the forest he came upon a small clearing, in the clearing was a Large waterfall that stretched up 15m, at the base was a lake, and in the center of the lake was a large flt stone that was somewhere near 10m wide by 10m, it was a real pretty place and Kikisu decided that it would be a good place to Meditate, so he walked over to the edge of the water and leaped high over and landed on the stone, once there he took his three rolls off of his back and made a triangle with them, he then set the scroll that held his other puppet in between his fingers and sat in the middle and started to take in all of the sounds around him, breathing deeply and taking in nature...

2Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Empty Re: Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Sozaemon

Sozaemon

D-rank
Sozaemon had been in Takigakure for a few weeks now, and was becoming insanely bored. No one to fight or kill, or even a job for him to do, the young Yuurei was left useless for the moment's notice. So, in a fit of bored, he had decided to wander about the wilderness. It was one of the few quite places in the entire damn country to begin with. He had been wandering for a few hours now, wearing his regular Gi, slops, sandels, tabi, and cloth mouth mask. Inside his gi, hidden, was his kunai and three senbon, carefully fitted so no one would know that he had them. No sound was made as he walked through the forest, as due to his so called 'clan's' special ability. There wasn't even a indention on the grass that he had previously stepped on. However, he soon began to hear something. The crashing of water. Following the noise, he came to a clearing with a lake. A large waterfall stood, continuously feeding the lake water. There was a small island in the middle of it. To which, Sozaemon saw someone. Not really caring anymore, he walked out the forest and into the clearing, observing the boy as well as his surroundings.

3Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Empty Re:Fight Fight Fight(open, no kill) Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:33 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Having been his third morning in takigakure, Draygglez awoke to the blissful sound of the morning following the peeping of the sun through his window. Not thinking of his plans for the day, he got into the bath tub and washed himself. He dressed up putting on his regular and famous white shirt and glossy green trousers tucked in his large green leather boots. He filled up his ninja pouch with kunais and shuriken for unforseen circumstances. He sheathed his sharpened sword, put on his konoha fore head protector and sat on the edge of the bed thinking of a reasonable thing to do or a place to visit. Since he had been in takigakure, it had been all market, market, market. He was about giving up on thoughts when he finally perceived the familiar scent of the forest. He remembered the woods of konoha and wondered if there was any where like this in the so-called takigakure. Finally, before leaving the house, he put on his green gown which hid all his accessories since he didn't want to draw unwanted attention to himself.

He got out of his house and allowed himself to be directed by the familiar smell of the green leaves he had become conversant with at a very tender age. After walking for a while, he got to the entrance of the forest. He inhaled the sweet smell and continued deep into it. He was stopped in his track by another footprint. He read the print and saw that the person just walked in few minutes ago with a peaceful mind. He wondered if there was another forest-loving person here just like him and if that was the case, today would be his happiest day in takigakure. He walked on, following the prints and suddenly, he heard the gushing sound of water. He moved closer and saw a waterfall emptying into the lake beneath. Following the trace of the waterfall, he saw a boy in the middle sitting on a rock, with three scrolls around him in a triangular shape and he immediately knew that he was meditating. He thought for a moment and decided to approach him. As he moved into visibility, adjacent to the meditating boy was another fella, lurking in the shadows focusing on the meditating boy. He was shocked as he didn't see any other prints when he came into the forest..."Has he been here before, does he leave in the forest, how come he didn't leave any prints"... All these questions began ringing in his head. And finally he decided as he flew towards the boy on the rock...."If this person lurking in the shadows is a threat, then, I have to warn him...
WC:460

Last edited by Draygglez on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Empty Re: Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:11 am

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
As he Sat and Meditated he heard not the Yuurei Clan boy, not even showing any reatoin as he neared for the silence of their clans bodies, but as another person neared he heard the crunch on Leaves and the sound of walking, his eyes popped open with a start and he looked around him, seeing two people, the first one was in very tradional gear, a black gi, shin guards, and a face mask, he walked without sound and continued to make no sound as he stood there, which confused Kikisu somewhat.
The other man was a beast of a man, much over seven feet tall and nearing eight, his face was almost angelic and his hair was leafy green, the two people bothering him were odd people indeed and he had no idea why they were here,

Hello! Now why is it that you two are bothering me? hmm? He looked from one to the other, at the same time he prepared his chakra in case they attacked, getting his chakra ready to form into strings in case the need arises...

5Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Empty Re: Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:21 am

Sozaemon

Sozaemon

D-rank
Sozaemon, face expressionless, continued to mere stand there, but spoke as he suddenly took out a Kunai, twirling it around his finger on his left hand. "There is no one to train with, combat with, or kill. Not even any assassination contracts." Said the expressionless voice. He walked closer, seemingly ignoring the green haired boy, but still somewhat acknowledged his existence. "Are you capable of ending my boredom?" He asked simply, slightly beginning a handseal with his right hand as he lifted it up, ready for the answer, his bleak, emotionless eyes locking dead onto the boy. "Are you worthy to combat a Yuurei?" He said as he stopped at the ledge of the lake, still no sound being made at all by the boy, kunai in hand. "Same goes to you." He called out to the green-haired boy behind him, wanting a more interesting challenge.

6Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Empty Re: Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Draygglez jumped and approached the white hair, letting him know that he meant no harm. The fella lurking in the woods looked dangerous and since Dray needed his head on his neck, he stood beside the guy he now noticed to be a puppeteer and stretched out a hand unto him forming an alliance. The white hair looked at the hand streched out by dray and looked up at the shadow guy. He didn't shake dray's hand but the look on his face showed that he was ready to partner with dray and defeat the threat they were facing. Dray knew that anything could happpen at any moment. For this known reason, he stood on an kind of offensive-defensive mode. Waiting for the next line of action.
WC:130

Last edited by Draygglez on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Empty Re: Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:08 pm

Kikisu

Kikisu

D-rank
Hmm...end your boredom, i see, i think that i am able to do that for a while then the silent man mentioned the name Yuurei, he mentioned it as if it were a clan, but they were not really a clan, they were more of a group of unrelated peoples who have been experimented on to make no noise, he had read it up when he was studying about the numerous differant kekkai genkai , and this man just gave his away, it made him sigh to himself a little bit, he only felt it fair to give his last name as well,
I see that you look for a worthy opponant, i think youll be happy with this then, i am Kikisu Chikamatsu, also known as the Dune Puppetmaster, and you green hair, take a step closer and be riddled with holes, i let no man this close to me he smiled as he did a large backflip back onto a ledge halfway up the waterfall, at the same time he activated his invisible strings, attaching them to the triangle that was surronding him, bringing his three puppets to life, the moment he had control they formed a protective manji formation, his first puppet Kawaii was very lifelike, she wore long pink hair and had a cute face and body, beside her was Harisma the Crusher, he wore long horns and big fists, his face stoic and angry, beside him was Tabok, Kikisus first puppet, he had long white hair and 5 eyes, he held a dao in his hand and stood awaiting any action, whatever happened Kikisu was not taking any chances with this strnagers from another village...If you wish to partner with me stand and fight with my puppets not me, dont get near me, and you Yuurei are you certain you wish to combat me? i give you one warning he smiled as he watched him closely for any movement...
Chakra 140
*Used Invisible Chakra Strings*
Strings:
And Using Multiple Control

8Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Empty Re: Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Sozaemon

Sozaemon

D-rank
" If you wish to partner with me stand and fight with my puppets not me, dont get near me, and you Yuurei are you certain you wish to combat me? i give you one warning." Warning? Warning!? Sozaemon felt nothing at this, not even blinking, as he merely took out a simply kunai, and got into a combat stance of sorts. If one were close enough, they would be able to see that his free hand is half way formed into some handseal, as if, prepared for the onslaught that was about to happen. "We are the Yuurei. More stealthful than the night. More quieter than the dead. Neither of you will gain any mercy." He simply said, his eyes peeled on the boy with his puppets, while his ears, keen to the boy behind him, ready for either.

[OOC: Drag, Kiku, how far are we from each other?]

9Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Empty Re: Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Dray looked pissed but kept his cool. He did not want to ridicle himself in front of both parties. He was suprised at how well the puppet- boy's tongue was coated with pride. The puppet- boy was so self- confident. He shifted his gaze to the other man in the shadows who was now visible. He thought of the clan name and realized that never had he heard of such clan. What was their special ability. How good were they. Could the man combat his skills in bukijutsu? He could not take any chances. On whose side should he be, should he still partner with the pride tongue- coated puppet- boy or should he stand on his own since siding with the enemy was impossible. This thoughts swirled in his head as he focused his gaze on the man above them. He thoughts were disrupted by the view of puppets coming to life. Though, he knew about puppets a little since he had been to the konoha library a few times and had accidentaly stumbled upon a book that focused on puppets but never in his ninja life had he seen an active puppet. This was about getting interesting. He recalled the puppet- boy's words. "stand and fight by my puppets..... He smiled and said in a very low voice that seemed only audible to him...fighting with non-living things eh...... The puppeteer didn't seem to mind as he controlled his pupets and set them in a defensive position. Even if he had sided with the puppet- boy, the scenario was quite clear that it was every man for himself but the difference was that both dray and the boy were against the yuurei boy which gave them a lot of advantage since it was five against one including the puppets. Not only was the defensive mode of the puppets impressive but their appearance was also fascinating. Enough of the talk and thoughts. It was time to make a move. Now, what move would it be. The puppet boy had already made his by setting up a defensive strategy likewise the yurrei boy who was in attack mode. It was a common attitude for dray to know who or what he was up against in any battle. For this reason, he decided to check out the yurrei clan boy. He performed a series of hand seals starting with the dragon, followed by the rat, the horse and ended with the tiger. He made a thrifty jutsu. Making wise use of the surrounding materials- Ninpo: kawara shuriken( ninja art: tile shuriken) ....the jutsu made use of the surrounding materials and turned them into shurikens and kunais directing them at the yurrei clan boy trying to detect how skilled he was. Immediately after he did that, he shifted into defence mode by bringing out two of his sword and reserving the third one. He performed the a second jutsu that had to deal with his swords.- Hokyo in no jutsu ( Item reinforcing technique)... He coated the two swords with chakra by reinforcing the two swords with 5 chakra points each making them more fatal and also being able to defend jutsus.
WC:539
Spoiler:

CP:125/150

[OOC: kikisu started the thread. I and kikisu are at the same location, so, he would state our distance in his next post]

10Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Empty Re: Fight Fight Fight (Open,No kill) Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Fight to be continued at a later date probably here or somewhere else. No real reason why kikisu has not posted so for now,
THREAD ENDED

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.