You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arrival(Open) Empty Arrival(Open) Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
The Samurai treaded forward, getting off of the ship that had guided him to the Mist Village. He, immediately after getting off the ship, vomited upon the dock he stood on. After recovering from the blight of sea-sickness, he walked into the actual village. His Daisho rattled on his side. The village really didn't seem to amaze him, his head bowed as he walked, not daring to make eye contact with any passing civilians. He found the nearest bench and simply took a seat. No Headband was visible on him, but he was quite tan. The man was clearly a swordsman, especially apparent from his Daisho(Set of Katana, Wakizashi, and Tanto.) He was quite the behemoth, being around 6'6, and looking very well muscled, causing many to look at him for a moment before continuing on. He simply leaned back on the bench, bowing his head in thought.

2Arrival(Open) Empty Re: Arrival(Open) Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Night

Night

D-rank
One day, as Night took a walk in the city, he thought, "Hmmm, what should I do today? I know! I'll go eat, take a nap; and then train! Ichimari Ramen it is!" Night then began running to his beloved ramen stall. Just thinking of the food makes his mouth water. As he was running to the ramen stall, he stopped when he saw a big, muscular man with lots of swords sitting on a bench. As Night usually would, he walked to the man and said, "Heya, muscle man! I've never seen you before! Where are you from? Oh, my name's Night. What's yours?"

3Arrival(Open) Empty Re: Arrival(Open) Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke simply sighed lightly at the voice of the young boy. Daisuke looked up at Night, his black hair falling from his eyes as he does so. "I'm from a small trading at the base of the Kumogakure mountain range.. Just call me.. Akira." Daisuke nodded at Night slowly. He was an excellent liar.

4Arrival(Open) Empty Re: Arrival(Open) Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Jurou

Jurou

S-rank
Using the mist to cover his tracks while using Body Flicker Technique, the mist cleared; showing his presence afterwards. His wakizashi hanging vertically on his lower back, the short, yet agile S. Jounin made his appearance at the ramen stall for a quick snack. Upon being there, he noticed two shinobi, the one Hozuki Genin he met before, Night, and another shinobi. Judging from his appearance, a muscular, built man with height. A sword on his side.

He was wearing different attire then those of Kirigakure, but he did not pay attention to his attire. Opening his mouth, he let his words talk, his actions speak later; "And who might you be?" For a shinobi of his stature to appear at Kirigakure, something was not going on right.

150/160
Spoiler:

5Arrival(Open) Empty Re: Arrival(Open) Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:04 am

Night

Night

D-rank
[OOC. Sorry for the wait. I thought Jurou wanted to join in too]

As the man introduced himself as Akira from Kumo, Night said, "Nice to meet you, Akira of Kumo! So, why are you here? Holiday? Or do you have something to talk about with the kage? Wow, nice swords you got!". Night, who wanted to continue asking, was interupted when he saw someone familiar.

"Hmm....who's this guy coming here? He seem very familiar.....I only remember steamed bath. Hmmm.....Wait. He's the Jurou guy, righr?" thought Night. "Hey Jurou!" shouted Night, "How are you today? I'm just conversing with this strong man from Kumo."

[OOC:Jurou, I introduced myself as an academy student, not a genin.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.