You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
As they walked through the gates of konoha, he looked around the leaf village was a pretty big place maybe even bigger than the mist village. The weather here was nice to. Hira, Sero, and otto had finally reached their destination in time for the exams. The exams being a few days away they had to be ready and needed to train a little though it wasnt all the time they got to go to another village such as this one so they would definetly need to go around and see the sites. As he walked in the gate he turned to sero and otto saying "Alright... so what do you guys wanna do first? I think it would be best to stop in and et the hokage know of our arrival but its up to you guys?" He smiled and shrugged as he said this and awaited their response.

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto groans," Well boss," this was a play on his likeing to refer to him as team leader."We have to, or some over excited genin might attack us while we train." He stops talking then says quietly "anyone else have a bad feeling that somethings... I don't know off?"

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Kenta had been out taking the day off. Doing missions and learning jutsu weren't as easy as he had first thought. Kenta was beginning to become worn out so it was going to do him some good! He was out strolling along the streets, looking for some new shoes and clothes. Maybe catch something at Ichiraku's later on. It wasn't until he was near the front gates, looking over the bridge that connected the gates to the village, he noticed some strange group of characters near the village gates. His golden eyes flashed caution as he walked slowly over to the conspicuous group of ninja.
"Who are you?" He shouted over to them, a good 20 feet away from them. his wind chakra forming around his body and small cracks of lightning bursting around his shoulders. He hated seeing someone he didn't know, especially not from his village.

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira listened to otto's words and pointed to him saying "Good idea otto." then he heard from behind him a voice. Possibly someone here to great him. He turned to see another genin, he yelled back "genin from the mist here to show off at the chunin exams... and you are?" He wished not to start a fight but the tone the genin had adressed them was pretty rude and he was ready for anything.

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto laughs maniacally, then says with tears in his eyes, "I told you Hira... I told you. Some overeager genin wants to kick our ass now; even though he knows that the chunin exams are coming." He looks at the genin and says aloud, "you're an idiot, why else would 3 genin walk into your village around exam time"

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Hearing the one who shouted the insult, the air around Kenny began to intensify and release small wind circles around his body, the noise of the wind sounded like a shriek.
"You may be visitors here but that doesn't mean I have to like you!" he growled back to the arrogantly thick one. This one had balls. Coming in and already wanting a fight! Kenny would be up to it if he was going to make the first move. He gripped his basket of fruit and vegetables tightly. His raiton nature had gone now, making room for the wind to burst slightly. He was now pissed but he wasn't going to start a fight.

He wasn't going to take anyones shit. No matter what. Who did they think they are? He held no grudge to the one who replied first but the other wasn't in Kenny's good books.
"My name is Kenta." He said in reply to the first genin. "And you?" He asked, dismissing his wind nature away.

Last edited by Kenta Sarutobi on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero seemed oblivious to the others. he does not speak with his nose buried in yet another book but a rock seems to bounce expertly between his feet. he heard the interactions between those and felt his group stop to confront the other but ultimately felt unconcerned. he felt no killing intent towards him and was fine with that. actually his expression hardly changes as he continues to walk towards the hokage's office. however his words can be heard plainly as always.

"Behave gentlemen. we do not want to give any intel on us until it is time."

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
He nodded to sero and then looked at otto "yes otto lets not try to get ourselves in trouble just yet." He then walked over to the genin and sized him up, he seemed decent enough. He listened to his name, kenta... wasnt that the name of the hokage. The hokage couldnt be this boy could it? no way. hira replied "The names Hiragana kisame," pointing to sero and then otto said "Thats sero and thats otto. So your names kenta, thats the name as hokage as well isnt it?"

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto scratches his head and pouts," but I love trouble," he says quietly his expression changes quickly," I'm sorry.. Kenta i was out of line i'm not in the best of moods. It has been a week, I hope that this hasn't ruined any future alliances that could have been fromed." Sero and Hira notice his change in character, from a more asshole personality to a smooth and manipulative one.

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Ashi had stood in the back long enough, watching this banter back and forth. With a sigh she pushed herself off from the nearby wall, having been resting in the shadows; not to hide, more-so as to escape from the direct sunlight and heat. With a glance down towards her Ninken she gave a jerk of her head in the general direction of the group. "Come on, lets get to work, Akai."

Without further adieu she walked the several paces to the group, her overly large pure white Ninken seemingly leading the way as she walked in front of her. An eyebrow raised at the group as she pushed her hair away from her face, revealing the trademark red fangs that adorned her cheeks. "Hello, there." She glanced momentarily at Kenta before turning her attention to the others.

"My name is Ashi Inuzuka, and I've been sent to greet you. I was also asked to give you this." With that she held out a piece of paper which had been rolled up neatly enough. "It's filled with the information you'll need while you're here, including the time allotted to you to meet the Hokage, and where, if you wish to use them, your sleeping accommodations are." Her tone, of course, was polite enough, and her stance relaxed, nonthreatening.

"It also lists the rules you're expected to follow as guests of Konoha while you remain here.", this was said in a far more serious tone, her gaze hardening momentarily as she looked at each of them in turn.

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Kenta was slightly taken back when Otto had changed from a pompous ass to a polite one. He blinked several times before Ashi had charged on in, her dog brushing by Kenta's leg. Kenny felt his hand run through the dogs fur. It was a luxurious coat indeed, very pampered. He turned his gaze to Ashi, both gazes catching at the same time. He nodded to her in reply. They'd not spoken much but she was a konoha nin so he knew he could trust her.

He smirked as Ashi handed out the information they needed.
"Took you long enough." He said to Ashi in a joking manor. He'd might aswell sum these guys up before doing anything. He knew never to underestimate someone. Especially a stranger.

Mure

Mure

D-rank
hmm.

was the murmur of noise Sero made as he paused in his studies. grey, cold eyes finally look to the individuals there to greet them. he studies them each in turn for a moment before he closes his book putting it in the sack at his belt and plucking the paper with ease . his expression never changes as he continues heading past her with hardly a glance.

"we will adhere to your laws while we trespass your land. and we will be on time for our appointment. however we are merely here to restock. we shall be setting up camp outside the walls so do not fret over our living conditions. we will fend for ourselves. "

his tone was that of a monotone teacher. but honestly he did not care to sleep next to his enemy just yet.

Otto

Otto

D-rank
Otto rushes to Sero's side a covers The mans mouth with his hand. He smiles charmingly "where are these sleeping accomodations. we would hate to turn down such hospitality... when you have worked so hard to provide them." Otto hated sleeping outside there was no way to keep clean. He knew that Sero liked the outdoors but even Sero had to understand that sleeping outside the village when there are several people coming from a lot of different areas, with different beliefs and codes of honor was dangerous. He approaches the woman still holding his smile and slowly as not to cause anyone to panic he grabs the piece of paper. " We have no problem abiding by your rules, they probably aren't that different." He walks back to his team so that they can all look over the sheet of paper.

Kenny

Kenny

D-rank
Kenta shrugged and walked off. He had better things to do other than watch a couple of prats make a fool of themselves. As long as they don't start shit, Kenny wont be getting into any scraps. He blinked his eyes at the thought of some beef stew that he was making for dinner tonight. Yum!

[exit]

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira kept quiet while the others spoke, and he waited until he was handed the peice of paper. He read it over carefully then looked at Ahi, he wondered if she would be in the exams. If so he wished to face her, he wanted to fight someone with an animalistic nature just like him. He spoke up "I was wandering when someone would come to meet us. Nice to meet you, i know its not any of my business but will you be in the exams ashi?"

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Her dark gaze moved over the three and then onto Kenta as he walked off. "Everything's on that paper. Including the location set for housing should you choose to use it, with directions to get you there." She turned her attention lastly to one who'd spoken to her. "No, I'm already a Chuunin. I'm just simply here to do my job." She gave a bit of a wave. "I'm sure I'll see you all around.. keep your noses clean." With that said her and Akai took off, gone on to the next task.

-Exit.-

Mure

Mure

D-rank
hmm."

Sero appeared abit perturbed as if he would have preferred they had hidden the whereabouts of where they slept. it was common strategy to avoid giving the enemy unnecessary advantages. after all he trusted no one. so as soon as he is allowed to scan the paper and find the address and the rules he shrugs and turns around to walk away.

"I will return to that address within an hour of sundown. i expect you both to be there."

exit thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.