You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Ukio

Ukio

D-rank
Ukio was new in Sunagakure. For most of the day he just stood around gazing at their sights, walking around to find something that might catch his eye. It was really sandy, and it bothered Ukio exponentially, how could anyone stand to live in this place? Then again, he was from Kumo.

Ukio saw many shinobi from across the world, it was amazing to see all these people coming together, and no killing each other, yet. Ukio tended to stay to himself, he didn't want to give anyone a reason to sabotage him, but he wouldn't mind being approached himself.

Ukio had a gait that was slow, walking through the weaving roads that showed dunes of houses. It couldn't be good for the babies, but in Ukio's mind they must have a way they live here, It sure was hot though.

2The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Daimon

Daimon

D-rank
Daimon was walking throughout the village, trying to look at all the new genin arriving for the exams. He himself was excited to have some home court advantage for the exams.  Throughout the entire week he had been taking missions and doing nonstop training in an attempt to get stronger.

In his mind, he was ready to defeat anybody that got in his way, but he at least wanted to get an insight on who exactly he would be encountering in the exams.

He was wandering around the village in his usual clothes, a pair of long shorts and a simply white t shirt with a sleeveless jacket above it. His black hair with his hair blowing in the wind.  "Damn, it's freezing out here." He said in a sarcastic tone as he sat down on a bench with his hands behind his head.

3The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Mitsuo smiled as he walked across the sandy streets of Sunagakure once more, more familliar with the area now that he had been here for almost a week. He made his way past the market and to the gate to the village, wondering if he may see some more of his Konoha friends here. He couldn't help but notice the nin he had met upon his first arrival to the village sitting on a bench watching people coming into the village. He chuckled and made his way up to him.

"Yo, Daimon, you still challenging everyone who walks through that gate?"
He chuckled and took a seat beside him, watching the competition make their way into the village.

4The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Ukio

Ukio

D-rank
Ukio was walking by when the suna genin said "damn, it's freezing out here", Ukio stopped with his hands in his pocket, looking slightly down to him with a smile. "At least it's not hot either right?", Ukio retorted with an even more sarcastic tone.

Fully turning towards him, he took his hand out of his pocket, specifically his left hand, in the attempt to meet someone from another village. "My name is Ukio" he said with such enthusiasm, but such intimidation, his face was friendly looking at the guy.

He suddenly looked over to the other genin that sat next to him, "It seems we're all having a party", Extending his right hand over his left arm to shake both their hands.

5The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Ukio

Ukio

D-rank
[[ Posting order is as followed ; Me, Daimon, Mitsuo ]]

6The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Daimon

Daimon

D-rank
Daimon saw one of his new acquaintances he had just met from the day earlier.  He had almost engaged in battle with him but they quickly settled things with him and thy both seemed to be on good terms.

"Ha, nah not today.  I don't wanna injure them and ruin their chances in the exams.  I'm just going to be easy breezy till we get to the exams.

Daimon had seen as another person had approached them and extended his hand out and Daimon would return the favor and shake it back.  "My name is Daimon Karisuma, welcome to Suna.  I take it you're here for some action just like us."  He said with a smile.  "Yeah, it's going to be plently of action. Trust me."

7The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Mitsuo watched as they were approached. He had the look about him of one of the Uchiha clan, one of the founding clans of Konohagakure. He introduced himself as Ukio and after Daimon had quickly introduced himself as well. Mitsuo looked at Ukio's hand and smiled softly as he took it in his own, chuckling softly to himself.

"Nice to meet you Ukio, my name is Sarutobi, Mitsuo, of Konohagakure. I have traveled a long way to come and participate in these exams, and I hope you're as excited as I am. He smiled once more before lighting a smoke, inhaling deeply and letting it out. "I hope you don't mind, nasty habit I know.."

8The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:16 pm

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
Ikki had Just gotten to Suna accompanied By Juyo. They passed through the gate and split ways. Ikki was starved. He had forgotten to pack food for the trip and ran the whole way par in par with Juyo.

His legs were heavy, he breathed in long exaggerated breaths, and his stomach growled with an intensity that made it seem as if he had a live and irate honey badger under his shirt. So he did what any sane man you do forget about lodging which he was advised to do first and go look for some grub.

After walking a short while, he saw someone he recognized by face. A man he'd never met but familiar Kumo face. He decide to go over and ask for direction to the nearest food spot. He walked over and interupted the man. Speaking towards ukio he said, "Excuse me, you're from Kumo too eh? Here for the Chunnin Exams I'd assume. My name is Ryuzoji Ikki. Whats your's friend?" Ikki finished his word with and extended hand, waiting for a response.

9The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:35 pm

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
After finding a nice and quaint inn to unpack his things, Juyo stepped back outside into the village to look for some food to fill his belly. The travel food his father had packed was not very good so he had decided to find somewhere better to eat. He walked alone down the sandy streets, admiring the buildings of sand-brick and stone. It must have taken some crazy idiot to put a village in the middle of a desert, but the crazy fool did it, whoever he was.

Not too far from the inn he had set up at, Juyo came across a familiar face. It was Ikki, who he had traveled with and helped show the way to Sunagakure no Sato. Walking up to him, he noticed several others were around him, including another familiar face. "Well, if it isn't Ikki and Ukio!" he said, wrapping his left arm around Ikki's head and whispered into his friend's ear, "How do you think you're gonna pass the exams if you break the first rule of a shinobi? Never tell a stranger you're surname."

Juyo waved at the other two ninjas, noticing their hitai-ate of both Leaf and Sand. "Hello, my name is Juyo. Is it safe to assume that I'll be seeing you both in the Exams soon?" He asked them both, already knowing the reason for Ukio and Ikki's arrival to Suna. These other two he had no knowledge of, and could be higher ranked for all he knew.

10The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Ukio

Ukio

D-rank
[[ Posting order is as followed ; Me, Daimon, Mitsuo, Ikki, Juyo ]]

11The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Ukio

Ukio

D-rank
Ukio had seen people smoke before, he couldn't understand how people could do it here with the sand all in their way. "I've smoked before, more herb than anything", a slight chuckle escaping his lip as he smiled, looking toward Ikki as he ran up to them, making two short glances to Daimon and Mitsuo if they knew them.

From the look of the headband, it seems he was from Kumogakure. After hearing his introduction and shaking his hand Ukio replied, "Ukio, I wish you luck on your exams", in truth, he didn't care for any of these people, just being a sociopath had it's own way of sparking up and taking control of him.

After a while he saw Juyo in the distance after yelling out his name. With a smile and a wave he replied "Well if it isn't my squadmate Juyo", Ukio didn't even know if he knew, but Ukio always had a habit of making note about everything that happens for him.

A group of five shinobi, including himself, huddled around, all waiting for the exams to start. He didn't expect to meet this many people, may Juyo and possibly other Kumo ninja, but Interaction between the other villages seemed too a bit frivolous of him, and didn't want to spark anything that could potentially destroy him in the future.

12The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Daimon

Daimon

D-rank
Daimon was slightly lost by all the newcomers and all the people who appeared to know each other. He laughed at the fact this was his home but everyone else around him knew each other except for himself. 

"What's up.  The name is Daimon."  He said as he saluted Juyo and Ikki. "Welcome to Sunagakure.  I take it you are all here for the same reason as everyone else.  This village is no joke.  Beware." 

He only said that to falsely intimidate them.  They were going to be fine.  Well until the exams start. "Does anyone have an extra coat, I'm shivering over here."  He said with a smirk as he extended his arms out to the new people that showed up trying to shake their hands.

13The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Sairento Bakuhatsu

Sairento Bakuhatsu

D-rank
Moving with the slight breeze coming in from the outskirts of the village, sairento sighed as sand hit his pants, and brushed it off calmly. So this, was the Sunagakure no Sato. Quaint. He looked around at all the buildings, the sand, the gates he was walking through at this moment, and yes..More sand. This was definitely peculiar compared to the place he was used to. Granted, the dust storms that would kick up every now and again were like the mist he was accustomed to, just more..Dry. He sighed, walking past a few places just inside the gate, noting the group of people gathered around a bench. It couldn't hurt to go and introduce himself..Could it? Sighing once more, sairento made his way to the group, hands in his pockets, watching them all warily. He reached the group, watching a few of them shake hands and coughed silently into his shoulder.

His eyes came to look upon each face, committing them to memory. He smiled softly, the hood he always wore over his head casting a shadow over all parts of his face, save for his mouth area. "Hello everyone, my name is Sairento. It's quite nice to make all of your acquaintances and I hope we may get along at least until the exams start." He smiled still, while under his hood his eyes continously moved from one to the other's faces. He smirked a bit, as he checked their headbands. None from his village yet. That was a bit sad but he was sure he wouldn't be the only ninja of Kirigakure to take part in the exams. He sighed softly, awaiting the responses from all the other ninja.

14The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:16 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Mitsuo was becoming a little overwhelmed with all of the new arrivals. He simply smiled and greeted each of them in time, puffing on his smoke until it was finished and then stepping on it to put it out. He still had preparations to make for the exams but he was happy that he was able to meet a few of his opponents, quite a capable looking crowd from what he could tell.

He said his goodbyes and made his way back to relax where he was staying, smiling and waving before making his way down the sandy streets...

----------------
Exit Thread

15The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Ikki

Ikki

D-rank
"Hello nice to meet all of you and yes Daimon, we're here for the Exams. Why else would genin/shinobi of all nations be in one place? So I assume that the welcome means your from here know a good place to munch on some food I'm starving..." harks Ikki as his stomach growls. He ignored everyone else not from kumo knowing they were his potential victims. Truth is he was really hungry...

16The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:33 am

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Another stranger walked up, and greeted the group.  Juyo didn't recognize him to be from Kumo, and he was much too shady for his liking.  Hearing a growl from Ikki's stomach, Juyo pulled Ikki and Ukio in with his arms, locking around their necks just a bit.  "Well, it was nice meeting you all, but seeing as we came here to pass the exams, we'll be leaving to get some food in our bellies so we can whoop all y'all without disgracing you too badly."  He said to the quite large group of various Genin.

Looking at his two friends, "Come on, guys, Ikki's stomach needs food!"  He laughed as he turned to find a good shop to eat at.  He was in the mood for sushi, but in this desert village he was hoping to just find something that didn't have grains of sand in it.

---Exits Thread---

17The Arrival [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The Arrival [Open/No kill] Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Ukio

Ukio

D-rank
Ukio left quickly as he entered, he didn't want to waste anymore time than he had, but he didn't want to seem rude. "It was nice to meet everyone", he said with a wave as he walked off into the village to dilly dally around for no good reason.

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.