You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Right of Passage{private} Empty Right of Passage{private} Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:13 am

Raikimaru

D-rank
Rai walked through the busy, congested streets of Kiri to the residential area and eventually reached the less populated outskirts. The much traveled dirt paths turned to grassy knolls of the less traveled. This was a much more peaceful section where nature was more abundant than people, untouched by man for the most part. This was the perfect area to begin a young ninjas training. Rai stopped close to an old, overgrown well. There was a pretty big clearing perfect for training in. The area was surrounded by trees that were lightly shrouded in mist. The wind blew lightly at his back, rustling the tree limbs that echoed throughout along with the howling wind. It was a cloudy day with no sunlight visable. Rai waited his young new friend to arrive

2Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:29 am

Night

Night

D-rank
After running for a while, Night caught up with raikimaru who was waiting for him. He then toook a sip of water and said, "Okay, here I am. Woah, you're fast. So, what're we gonna do today?"

3Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:50 am

Raikimaru

D-rank
The Rai finally heard the footsteps of his young apprentice. Well its about time ... I thought you may have gotten lost. Haha.Rai thought for a moment after he asked exactly what he wanted to do . [color=yellow]Well what do you want to learn? There are a few things I can do to help you with your current strength or there are plenty of things that I can teach you about what you don't. It can be a new Jutsu or just technique...

4Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night then thought for a while and said, "Why not you teach my fighting tactics? I'll need tons of them. Well, maybe we can spar? And wile we're fighting, you can correct my mistakes, and teach me more?"

5Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night then thought for a while and said, "Why not you teach my fighting tactics? I'll need tons of them. Well, maybe we can spar? And wile we're fighting, you can correct my mistakes, and teach me more?"

6Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:37 am

Raikimaru

D-rank
Yes, we can do that. As I've said, my taijutsu isn't very good but that's a great chance to show you that tactical can be much, much more useful than skills. Rai said stretching his arms to the sky and arching his back, cracked ran down his spine. Ahh... Rule number one, always stretch before a mission. He continued on with several other exercises. Ill be making up rules as I go so order doesn't have to do with importance. Ready for your lesson? Rai asked getting inti a defensive position with his right arm bent up and his left arm bent horizontal. Rai looked around see what he was working with. It was just a clearing with trees surrounding it and a old well in the middle but Rai looked down to see that there were small branches laying on the ground. He positioned his foot under the biggest branch. This branch wasn't more than 11 inches around. Rai awaited his young friends first move.

7Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Night

Night

D-rank
After listening to what Raikimaru said about stretching, Night nodded and started stretching. After stretching from head to toe, he listened to Raikimaru's remark before nodding again. "I'm ready. Let's start the party!" Night then began to do some handseals. After that, the place became surrounded with mist. The mist was so thick that if you stretch your hands forward, you can't even see it.

CP-105/110

Spoiler:

8Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Raikimaru

D-rank
Hehehe. Rule number two sight can be deceiving but hearing is unmistakable Rai said this closing his eyes and putting his hand into his pocket taking out a kunia blade. Rai held his position as he wanted to see what the boy was capable of in his world of mist. Rai heard of how so many shinobi from the mist fought this way so it wasn't surprising

9Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:55 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night then continue doing some handseals. "Vibration Sensor" thought Night as he completed the handseals. As the image of his surrounding appeared, in his head, Night closed his eyes, thinking, "Hmmm, if that's the well, and these are trees, what's this human like figure? Ah, that should be Raikimaru, because of the spiky hair! Time to start the party!" Night then quietly pulled out his Lightsaber and activate it.

CP - 80/110

Spoiler:

10Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:17 am

Raikimaru

D-rank
Rai heard an odd buzzing in the distance, he had never heard before. It seemed to be an odd maybe electrical attack but There was no telling for sure. He looked into the distance where he had thought Night to be and upon close inspection, he saw an odd light. He pondered what this young boy had up his sleeve. Rule number 3. When your hiding, don't use a shiny glowing attack. Even thought sometimes hiding in plain sight is the best option. Rai continued to analyze the boys action, as his first few moves were good and stereotypical of a mist ninja but this move was bazaar. He awaited what was next in the boys arsenal.

11Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:38 am

Night

Night

D-rank
"Meh, I did it on purpose! I can't see, I need a torchlight." shouted Night after listening to his lecture. Pointing the sword at Raikimaru, Night shot out electric rings from his sword that wraps around Raikimaru's body, giving him some shock, since the rings are made of lightning. He then lifted Raikimaru and tosses him up high.

CP-50/110

12Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:39 am

Raikimaru

D-rank
Rai smirked at the boys comment, it we either confidence or idiocy but either way funny. His eyes never left the flicker he saw in the distance. As he examined the shine, it began to get brighter. It was either night or an attack, either way Rai kicked up the tree branch with his foot and did a round house kick to knock the branch into the electrical attack. Instead of Rai, they rings wrapped around the tree branch, turning it into a smouldering mass. He raised his senses awaiting another attack but nothing followedDeception is a ninjas best friend. Direct attacks are useless unless you are much more skilled than your opponent. Alway plan at least 3 steps ahead of your opponent. Have a back up plan for your back up

13Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:47 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As Night listened to the comment, he said, "Oops. Sorry, I clicked on the wrong button. Sorry." Night then placed his sword at his armpit and started some handseals. "Temporary Paralysis Technique!" thought Night as a grip was felt around Raiki's body. HE then held his sword and pointed it at Raiki.

CP - 40/50

Spoiler:

14Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 am

Raikimaru

D-rank
As Rai watched the spark move a little he wondered what the boys next technique will he began to feel a pressure around his body, he looked around himself to see only mist. He also looked closer at the spark of light to see that he had not moved so he decided it must be a long ranges restraint jutsu. Rai easily broke through the D ranked Jutsu as he was much higher rank than the little Genin. Rule number... Ehh whatever I'm on. Know the skill level of your opponent. Lower ranked Jutsu will not work on somebody who has this much more experience than you... Anymore tricks up your sleeve?

15Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:17 am

Night

Night

D-rank
Night sighed and said, "Only one left, then!" He then charged at Raiki as he swung at him with all his might.

16Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Raikimaru

D-rank
Rai could only smile as he heard the footsteps of the boy and the small sparkle began to grow. It continued until Night emerged from the cloudy mist wielding his fancy sword and swung. Rai moved with superior speed and appeared behind the big reaching for his foot. If caught, Rai would lift his foot, causing him to lose balance. Its obvious you have equipped yourself with an impressive arsenal but even the greatest weapons are useless to the undefined. Did it occur to you to combine the 3 moves in quick succession. For example you could start off with a charge, keeping your sword inactivated and once your close you the restraint Jutsu. Even though it would have little effect it would serve as your diversion. Diversions are a ninjas best friend if even for a second you can distract them you have an advantage. Next you could activate and swing your sword once close enough. If I had dodged that, you could use the element of surprise and the close range to shoot your rings at me. This would have proves to be much more effective

17Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:09 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As Night swung the sword, he felt that he did not hit the air. He suspected something is going to happen. He then continued his swing with a swing that is 360 degrees. He then listened to what Raikimaru said and replied, "Well, I never thought about that. Nevertheless, you'll dodge it or resist it, right?"

18Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 am

Raikimaru

D-rank
Rai ducked under the spinning swing and listener to what he had to say and could only laugh. Hahaha. Well somebody who has a decade of experience more than you may know and be able to react to what your doing but little Genin such as yourself wont have the experience to Dodge everything. You just have to throw everything you got at them as fast as you can in a smart way, again tactics. Think of it this way, think of all the Jutsu you want to use and then think of an order that would make sense factoring in enemy movements and counters then execute.

19Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 am

Night

Night

D-rank
As Rai ducked from that attack, Night listened attentively and said, "Well, that's true. However, I know totally zero jutsu. I'm terrible in Ninjutsu. I'll train hard, and one day, I'll dodge everything there is." Night then started laughing.

20Right of Passage{private} Empty Re: Right of Passage{private} Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:23 am

Raikimaru

D-rank
Now you don't necessarily need a full variety of Jutsu. Yes it helps but what you do with them is more important. You have a wide variety already, I think it would be more wise to focus on your strategy skills. Perhaps I need to give you a few scenarios to help prepare you. I would teach you some of my own Jutsu but they are fuuninjutsu and they are the most advanced ninjutsu there is. We should focus on your strengths when your weaknesses can be overcome easily. So then, are you ready for a few different scenarios? Unless therebis anything else you would want to do

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.