You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1As I Will {Private} Empty As I Will {Private} Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
So, this was it.

The finality of it all was...not quite interesting, but something else entirely. Willingly entering a situation that he knew the end of, and to boot doing the whole utterly sappy 'passing down'....It hit him a bit harder, the realness of the entire fiasco he was going to start - or end. His life had been nothing but defiance, and perhaps that was a a weight upon him. Lifting it was a service to himself, and perhaps one to the world as well. One less to worry about, perhaps even some revenge carried out in that dissatisfactory third-party fashion. No, if you really wanted something done and to feel good about it, the only way to do it was yourself. And he knew the best way to go about this, even if it wasn't any sort of hara-giri.

The factory loomed about him, his single eye drifting about the decrepit walls and pipes that creaked even in stillness. The cloying scent of rust filled the air, motes of dust floating about the rays of light allowed only by the breaches in the walls and roof. Tame could find a seat only by constructing one out of crystallized parts - a throne of subtly sheening detritus that was perfect for the one seated upon it - one who had such prowess as to not appear to even the most skilled of sensors in such a state to begin preparing for the unspeakable.

At times, he found the ability of the surroundings to display or foreshadow events quite astounding. Thinking forward would do him little good at this point, however - his belongings were nothing now, only existing as gems hidden away in a secret place. His only possessions that remained were an irreplaceable necklace, an eye, and his old standbys.

The original response to his query in the Sand had sent word for a new meeting-place, one unvisited by the locals in some time. Yes, this sort of wordless dealing needed no eyes or ears peering.

With a whimper, indeed.

275/360:

2As I Will {Private} Empty Re: As I Will {Private} Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:12 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
The inquery, a simple request to meet a stranger, to conduct business. It had been requested before, but this time Lamya did react to the strange request. She had been curious before, but lacked the time and motivation to check out what or who it was that wished to make some shady dealings. However, when the inquery mentioned that the person responding was allowed to choose the date and place, she opted for some place less conspicuous, less open to the public and much more interesting to use in case of an emergency.

The smell of rust and dust in the air, the sound of creaking and leaking pipes, the factory where she was supposed to meet up with the stranger was all but a reminder of what Suna used to be. It showed how bad things went for the once prosperous hidden village and how now most of their assets had gone into disuse, disrepair and decay. It was the result of their own decadence and displaced trust in their own perceived superiority which had lead the village to this ever-worsening downward spiral and now standing at the center of the village's last spasms of life before death, was Lamya, a rogue shinobi hailing from Konoha.

The sound of heels clacking on the hard ground could be heard, an obviously female person slowly making her way through the decripit halls and yards of the factory could be seen. A leather catsuit, a strangely altered ANBU armor, an eerie looking black helmet with a golden coloured rebreather and a pair of knee high boots with high heels. If that alone did not make this strange kunoichi's appearance rather unique, the fact that the only tools she seemed to carry along with her were a pair of scalpels, neatly sheathed and strapped to her thighs, would certainly do the trick.

Lamya knew that in cases like these, the one making the request was usually the one establishing first contact, so rather than to yell or shout to whomever it was that had made the inquery, she remained silent, standing still in one of the factory's old mess halls. She looked around carefully, in a way wondering wether or not her choice not to take Uraeus with her would prove to be smart or rather foolish, yet in the end the choice had been made and now she simply had to live with it.

"Sometimes, I guess it's better to be the one revealing oneself, I reckon," The kunoichi was certain that whomever awaited her, they already knew she was there and probably also were watching her, so to allow for them to assess the situation, she thought it best to calm their spirit by revealing her face rather than hide behind the helmet's protection ad as such, with a few clicks and the hissing sound of the rebreather being uncoupled, Lamya revealed her alabaster skin, golden eyes and jet black hair. "Ugh, I hate those silent types."

3As I Will {Private} Empty Re: As I Will {Private} Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:47 am

Tame

Tame

D-rank
An inaudible sigh - his techniques almost worked too well. The woman that entered had presence, to say nothing else. Sass? A close second. In any event, her response could not have come at a better time - the hour was nigh and action was crucial. If he was to do this and pass the baton to the next generation, he could not afford to wait. Perhaps paranoia was the culprit, but he could feel like others would not be so kind as to wait for him. Even his skills could fail him eventually.

And yet, what type of baton was he to pass?

There were ample hours for such musings later. He wasn't out of time yet - much work was still yet to be done.

Stepping out into the light, a mere mental command and perhaps a slight tensing of his closed eyes revealed him to the woman before him. Perhaps a stark contrast - his grassy locks spilled down to his waist and easily attempted to obscure his eyes, though a halfhearted attempt at brushing them to the sides denied them. A loose white overshirt and a skintight black undergarment on his torso sagged on one end; contrasted the beige pants that, quite frankly, looked nothing like they were for combat. His shoes were something that a civilian might wear, not anything fit for a ninja.

Oh yes, the terrifying Tame appeared before her. Then again, those thousand words didn't tell all about him - this woman likely knew better than to think him some sort of joke for his appearance. The words left his mouth in but a whisper, the only way he was capable of verbalizing. Not quiet intentionally; exhalations shaped by his mouth, yet not given the backing of a voice.

"Ehehe...I've been silent long enough, you think? Wonder if anyone even missed me."

He raised his single hand as a matter of course - for matters of business, never go in armed.

4As I Will {Private} Empty Re: As I Will {Private} Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Spoiler:

"Well, who knew off all the people I could meet, I'd meet someone like you," The kunoichi's smile was wicked, intimidating even for a moment, until her face slightly softened up and showed a more relaxed and friendly smile. However, it showed that despite her comment, she was absolutely not saying those words because of the way the stranger had shown up and the way he was dressed in such an unshinobi-like manner. It was because she had been a former ANBU, not just any ANBU, but perhaps the only one left with ways to get to information that had long been purged or destroyed by successions of Hokage, the one advantage of gathering everything her uncle's former organization had left behind. Lamya knew exactly who this stranger was, she knew what he had done and the mystery which followed him until his strange disappearance and now this even stranger return from nowhere. "Who would've thought that the one sending out that request was none other than the one responsible for a few rather significant deaths. I'd say you're lucky we didn't meet a year ago."

Lamya was actually quite amazed that she was actually standing in front of a person she had once been trying to hunt for when she was still an active Konohagakure ANBU member, she had not imagined that they'd meet in such a rather surprisingly awkward way, but she had at least one bonus, there was but a small chance he'd even know about her, since she had not exactly been a widespread news subject, simply because she had been an ANBU for ages and her crimes had apparently been kept rather lowkey due to the nature of it and the damage the knowledge of those crimes could and would do against Konoha's already waning prestige.

"Now than, Tame," The wicked smile returned to the kunoichi's face, her golden eyes peering straight at the stranger with a certain degree of desire in her eyes that was without a doubt eerie and somewhat dangerous, enough to unnerve any and all with a lesser mental fortitude. "I thought this was going to be a sale, but I reckon it's not some gardenvariety stuff you'd be trying to sell, is it not?"

5As I Will {Private} Empty Re: As I Will {Private} Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
He could only reach behind his head and ruffle his hair in a show of ambiguity.  "Well, well - didn't think my reputation still preceded me so much. Gotta hand it to ya, there's not many people that take my namedrop with anything but a grain of salt. Almost like I don't exist any more, pfft...." It was something of a surprise, enough that he took it as comedic. After such a time of evading capture by those he didn't even know were present, one glance at him still can call a name to mind.  Should he have been flattered? Or was this an earlier end than he had anticipated?

"That said, everyone changes. I try to keep to myself these days. Better for most people that way, ehe."

However, it seemed like this entity....heels, a rebreather, skin-tight leather....the one before her seemed to deal in his own manner. Right down to business. The insinuation that the transaction would begin led him to reach over to the left side of his body, inside the collar of his shirt. The limp fabric of his left sleeve held something else where a limb ought to have been. Retrieving his hand from the obscured space, he produced a small transparent-walled canister, the sound of lightly sloshing liquid faintly perceptible as its motion ceased. The main visible part of her face, the eyes, still betrayed something that her posture and here-nor-there speech proved a façade for - more than interest.

"Garden-variety, no-no. If you're familiar with my...history, you're well-informed on who this little beauty might belong to."

He swirled the small container as if getting the nose on a fine red, but the reveal was visual, twofold - his buyer's eyes could regard the nature of this one.

"I've some...business to take care of in the near future. This thing has been nothing but a keepsake since the Tsuchikage took the other. Take a gander if you like."

He extended his lone arm, tilting the canister slightly towards his prospect in a show of good faith.

6As I Will {Private} Empty Re: As I Will {Private} Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:07 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
"Monsters are better at remembering their quarry compared to humans, Tame," Lamya laughed, ending up with a grin on her face, a grin which spoke more than most words that escaped any woman or man's mouth. She wasn't refering to him when mentioning the word 'monster', but in fact was pointing at herself with those words. "When one impacts the world in such a profound manner such as yourself, no matter the time that passes, the ripples of those acts shall still be felt till the end."

The kunoichi tensed ever so slightly when the infamous missing nin started to move, she carefully watched his very movement, only to realize that he was about to reveal the subject of why she had been called, the very reason of this rather precarious and dangerous meeting between the most wanted man in the world and the woman holding the highest bounty on her head in ages. One wrong move or one wrong gesture would be all it took to spark a fight that could easily leave a trail of destruction to be seen for another hundred years, but luckily it did not seem to be the case now, when Tame revealed the cannister, Lamya simply relaxed again.

With her eyes slightly widening and her tongue slowly licking her lips, the kunoichi took a step closer and leaned a bit forward to inspect the goods. "A fully grown sharingan, a three-tomoe eye," The woman chuckled softly and took another step closer to Tame, looking him straight into his eyes. "The eye of a hokage, but it is not the mangekyo sharingan, is it? It is still worth enough and precious enough for my own desire to scorn Konoha."

Slowly moving her hand towards a single hip pouch, the kunoichi slowly opened the latch of the pouch to reveal a small packet containing the in her opinion more than appropriate amount of ryo for such a deal. "It's not some garden-variety item indeed, though I wonder...what I can do with a single eye is already great, but imagine how my power would extend when I'd be able to get my hands on your power, your body."

With a smile, she reached out with her hand holding the money. "Aren't you curious wether you are still worthy of being called the 'most wanted'?"

7As I Will {Private} Empty Re: As I Will {Private} Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:23 pm

Tame

Tame

D-rank
"Riiight, they don't talk much about Tatsumaru any more. He was kind of an embarrassment to the Leaf. Seriously, how's a guy with the Sharingan and Bakuton lose to a guy like me? I dare to say that the next step of the eye wouldn't have helped, thanks to the one using it."

Ever the humble one. Yeesh, he was never like this back in his active days...at least in this manner. It was always secrecy, and....well, he never really talked to anyone he wasn't going to kill, at least after his escapades were made known to the world. Odd, then, that he was meeting someone that he planned no sort of ill toward out of his own free will.

That said, this one was becoming increasingly enticed by the eye, and the deal was struck - a bit of bullion for a single orb that, so the legends told, held unimaginable power. Tame thought differently, but it was well enough. He had plenty more than he had guessed he would net from the exchange, but her next words were difficult for him to grasp.

"Though I don't say it's a bad thing for people to stir up trouble for the higher-ups in the villages, I try not to do it myself these days. If you're hinting at an alliance, I'm all eyes and ears, but a gun I don't feel like being. It'd be fun to dance around the ANBU while they have no idea what's going on. Always is."

He was perplexed - making someone's power their own isn't...really a thing, as far as he knew. He had once tried grafting the Raikage's crystallized arm to his body, to no avail, and Senju cells being transplantable was just a myth as far as he knew.

Did she know something he didn't?

8As I Will {Private} Empty Re: As I Will {Private} Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
"Any kage that gets killed isn't worth mentioning, my dear Tame," Lamya's voice was overflowing with arrogance and selfesteem when those words left her lips, all the while walking up close to him and slowly pressing the hand which held the canister down, so she could close the distance between them considerably. "However, if there is any use to them, it would be to further enlarge my own power, to spur the growth of my own evolution even more."

When she mentioned the word 'evolution', the kunoichi's left hand reached for her head and her fingers slid gently accross the ivory horns which seemed to practically 'crown' her head. It was obviously a known fact that the Ouroboros clan in Konoha had long been known to prefer bodymodification over the more practical and more mundane manners of using medical ninjutsu, but Lamya was now probably the closest thing to something so many had desired to become for so long: a real monster, inhumane and unnatural down to her very core.

"You'd be surprised how effective one could be as a mere tool, after all the tool is only as good as the hand which wields it," Reaching a bit closer again, Lamya tried to make it so that her lips would nearly touch Tame's ears. "I wouldn't mind turning you into a tool for my own desires, but I reckon you wouldn't let me do it cheaply, not to mention I don't think either of us wants to end up losing more than just a bit of chakra."

Taking a step back again, she reached out with one hand for the cannister, while holding the wad of ryo in the other. "There's always still our little transaction, what happens after is all on you."

9As I Will {Private} Empty Re: As I Will {Private} Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:43 am

Tame

Tame

D-rank
A sigh would have come from him if it wouldn't have betrayed his feelings on the matter. Her ambitions, her reason for being here, now....It felt so out of place with his own aims and hopes for the future. Not his own, but....this would do well enough.

"If you're willing to discuss the details later, I'll oblige in full, but this should suffice in the moment: You will definitely know where to retrieve what you yearn for. However, I've got another trade you'll need to perform in exchange."

He reached again to the neck of his shirt, to bring out not something from nearing where his arm would be, but from under his shirts - a pendant suspended on a taut yet silken cord of woven leather. Someone as knowledgeable about the Leaf as she was would know its identity immediately - a national treasure.

"This will mark who you are to protect, and perhaps even nurture. I'll infuse it with my chakra, that it might serve as a beacon for you, if only in the short term...but that's my price. We all have our own agendas, and I'd like some....insurance. I doubt someone as experienced as yourself is a stranger to the...unforgiving nature of the shinobi world. One way or another."

If he gave her what she so seemed to desperately desire...perhaps there was a chance of him coming out of this with his own designs woven to near-completion. He waited only for her answer, as there was one last part of his plan that was yet unlaid.

"Well, that's that, then. I think we both have...a lot of business to attend to, yes?"

He vanished, as he was so well-known for, leaving only an inscribed map on the floor of the factory - a small marker note etched to designate where to send further correspondence.

10As I Will {Private} Empty Re: As I Will {Private} Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:12 pm

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
Lamya simply listened carefully to Tame's words, not disregarding the man nor his movements, as she was well aware that despite her own power and arrogance because of it, this man was still to be reckoned as a threat and a possible problem for her future plans. However, when he seemed to calmly dismiss the rest of their trade under his own conditions for completion, she simply nodded and awaited his terms to be mentioned.

"Why...why do you have that...thing?" The kunoichi was surprised, her eyes widening slightly at the sight of the necklace that had been made and worn by the first of the hokage: Senju Hashirama. It was an item believed to have been destroyed during the ancient attack of the near God-like Pain on Konohagakure and the then even more destructive rampage by the late Seventh hokage Uzumaki Naruto. "I see...hahah, I see indeed, it would indeed be wise to trust in my own nature rather than trust in my desires. Even more so to safeguard whomever would benefit of my protection from my own whims and choices. Very well, I'll cooperate in this regard."

As the man vanished, Lamya grabbed the piece of paper from the ground, ready to check what location she had to go to to finalize their exchange of agreements. "Crafty fellow,
but to think he'd corner me like this..."

Exit Thread

234/933

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.