You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop the Vandal!{D-RANK} Empty Stop the Vandal!{D-RANK} Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
another day of Tsuneo's days with another mission with another ass to kick as usual . he received a mission  issued by an old man of eighty four years his name was kareru he had a pure heart he was always a pleasant gentle man with lots of care to spread  supposedly  recently a hooligan has been ruining whats left of his happy life . scum are everywhere  but kareru was a dear person to Tsuneo's heart he treated him with deep care.this mission wasn't going to be that difficult .it was Tsuneo's typical"catch  the trash turn them to ash" mission  and he's done a crappy lot of that . it nearly became a habit also he's been focusing on his missions so he can  finally move on after  getting the hokage's approval.Tsuneo was excited to becoming a chunin its like he is finally about to take his first step although he knew well that becoming chunin  was just the cute beginning .

he stopped thinking of himself and headed to the old man to ask a couple of questions that would help him  catch the idiot in the act .
the motivation for Tsuneo this time was just the sweet old man being bothered .Tsuneo really cared for him  which was worrisome as he might kill a bitch.

Word Count:

2Stop the Vandal!{D-RANK} Empty Re: Stop the Vandal!{D-RANK} Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:17 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Tsuneo went to the old man  and asked him about  whats been happening to him.and their conversation went on like so:

Old Man Kareru:why hello there Tsune-chan how have you been doing

Tsuneō:yo old man

Old Man Kareru:dont yo me be a polite child and say a proper greeting*Kareu said with a gentle smile on his face*

Tsuneō:dont piss me off old geezer but *said tsuneo with a pissed off idiotic smile on his face as he hanged the subject*never mind all that now to the main subject...

as there conversation went on about whats been happening to him and at what time he's been  encountering the crappy vandalism thats been occurring .it appears to appear everyday at the morning.stupid drawings on his house that is.and while talking to the old man  he placed a couple of clones on look out to make sure no mistake  happened and that the vandals are caught from his first try.to avoide bothering the old man with this issue . and get to chunin rank as soon as possible.Tsuneo's clones reported that there was  A short and pudgy kid that looked suspicious Tsuneo dissipated his clones and got on to of the roof of the house next to old man kareru.and he began watching the people around the area  to catch the vandal in the act Tsuneo said to himself"turn the trash to ash and get the cash in a flash. i make too many rhymes maybe i should be a rapper instead of a ninja pfffft.but  for nowi better concentrate on this job if i really  want to make some cash ".

Word Count:

3Stop the Vandal!{D-RANK} Empty Re: Stop the Vandal!{D-RANK} Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
after hours of staying on look out Tsuneo caught the idiot and it appears to be an academy kid.the kid defended himself by saying "i will tell my mother on you"
poor kid he surely didn't know of Tsuneo the sadist

Tsuneo held the idiot from his neck and whispered"if i kill you and hide you're corpse it wouldn't hurt i mean my mission is to stop the vandal it really doesn't matter how.

after minutes of scaring the shit out of the poor little kid

Tsuneo apologized  but the kid stopped him and  apologized  to  the old man and promised to clean his house of all his mischievous acts . Tsuneo was happy for the kid to have  apologized like that ,  meant he understood what he did was wrong and he truly regretted his actions.
Tsuneo helped the little brat by befriending him and helping him out in cleaning the walls of the old man's house

Word Count:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.