You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop the Vandal (D-rank) Complete Empty Stop the Vandal (D-rank) Complete Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:06 pm

Kazuya while walking in the shadow of night was excited that he was finally assigned a mission. His mission was to catch a vandal in the act which seemed like no problem at all. Kazuya finally reached the house of the gentlemen who requested the mission. Kazuya knocked on the door and the door opened with an old man appearing right in front of Kazuya, "hello young man hmmm I see your a shinobi hmmm so will you be catching the vandal tonight hmmm?"Kazuya was fascinated with all the hmmms from the old man but guaranteed that the vandal would be caught tonight. First Kazuya enjoyed the moon felt night and thought about how far he has come to finally becoming a genin and now is on his first mission ever. Kazuya suddenly heard a noise behind him so he turned around with great speed, but realized it was just a small kitten. Kazuya swayed the little kitten to come toward his hand and it came. He played with the small kitten for a minute or two then noticed the rest of it's cat family. Kazuya released the kitten and watched the whole family walk away. Seeing that cat family made Kazuaya think of his father and the type of relationship that they have. It made him also think about the strain within his own clan between the main branch and side branch and his goal that he would get rid of that strain within the clan. Kazuya soon realized that he was wasting time and continued his mission to find the vandal.

Kazuya turned to look around the building to see if he could find the vandal. While turning the corner of the building he noticed something moving by the pile of trash. He thought it was another cat digging in the trash,but the shape was kind of weird looking. Kazuya thought it mite of been a wild dog looking for some tasty meat to eat. Kazuya walked closer and saw a small pudgy looking kid with a spray paint can. Kazuya realized that he had found the vandal so Kazuya approached the kid and said, "Hey kid I don't think the old man would be ok with what you are doing to his home."The kid turned with great surprise, but played it off in an instant and looked at Kazuya and said, "Who do you think you are I am the great Akane Fuji and can do whatever I please so how about bowing down to me and becoming my lackey."Kazuya looked at the little kid with a blank face, then quickly grabbed the kid and pulled him up to his eye level and said "Listen here kid I can crush you with the weight of a thousand suns I am not the person to be taken likely if you ever talk to me that way again I will end you."Kazuya dropped the kid and looked at him with a smile and said, How about you clean this up now and then apologize to the nice old man for tainting his nice home? The kid was so mesmerized that he did what Kazuya commanded with no question. Kazuya walked the little kid home and met the little kid's mother who said, What did you do to my baby? Kazuya replied with a blank look on his face and told the woman, "Do you want to be crushed with the weight of a thousand suns?" The mother looked terrified after what Kazuya said and quickly shut the door. Kazuya walked home with a big smile on his face and said, "That was fun."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.