You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Stop the Vandal! [D-rank] Empty Stop the Vandal! [D-rank] Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Mako

Mako

D-rank
Today I was assigned my first mission as a Genin, it seemed pretty easy. I began looking at he description of the mission, An elderly gentleman has contracted a shinobi or two to catch a adolescent street youth in the act of vandalizing his home. Said street youth is the young boy in the Academy who lives in the buildings next to the elderly man, who claims that the boy often has his young shinobi heathen friends over for general hoodlum activities. In addition, the mission-taker(s) are also encouraged to help paint over the graffiti that has vandalized the man's home. I thought this mission seemed like a piece of cake but seeing how I had about two hours till nightfall, I began walking in the direction of Old Man Kareru's place.

When I reached the Old Man's house the sun had already set, I began walking towards the door until a heard loud bangs around the side of the house, that sounded a lot like trash cans, followed by, I two high-pitched voices, “Come on Chio, your gonna get us caught” one voice said, “Im trying Akane this bag of yours is heavy,” said Chio. I then made my way around the corner to find, two boys and trash everywhere. “Hey Kid,” I shouted, and in an instant the two boys fled. I began my chase after the boys, until the boy named Chio fell face first. I stopped and said to the boy helping him to his feet, “You are so busted, but I'll spare you if you help me catch Akane,” the boy quickly stated, “OK, Ill help you but please don't tell my mom,” our chase started again.

A few minutes later Chio and I found Akane a few feet ahead of us, gasping for air, he then turned towards us shocked that his friend is helping me he then shouted, “YOU TRAITER,” and fled, Chio and I sped after the boy. Closing in, I was able to dive and catch the boy by his ankle he then started to cry, “NO NO NO LET ME GO,” Chio standing in front of the boy as I stood up releasing his ankle in the process, we helped the boy up. “Man you are such a pain, your gonna help help me clean off that graffiti as well as apologize to Old Man Kareru, and if you do ill treat you to some candy tomorrow, deal?” The boy quickly responded, “Alright fine.” The three of us made our way to the Old Mans house.

As I approached the door, I heard the two boys bickering between each other, “Sell-out,” Akane mumbled. “Pudgy piece of,” Chio was interrupted by my knocking on the door and a faint, frail voice behind it, “I'm coming, I'm coming.” The Old Man opened the door scolding the two kids behind me he then noticed me and said with much insult, “What do you three hooligans want?!?!” I quickly replied, “Sir, I am the Genin who accepted the mission you posted,” He then analyzed me from head to toe and said, “Oh my your of the Hyuga Clan how silly of me,” the Old Man chuckled. “We will begin cleaning the graffiti off your house, just wanted to inform you.” I stated. The old man nodded and said, “Oh go right ahead and work those two hooligans to the bone for there tomfoolery and shenanigans.” he said.

The three of us began cleaning the front of the Old Man's house, It seemed to take hours and it was well after midnight by the time we finished it was well after Midnight, I then told the two, “Looks like were done here,” As I surveyed the house, the two boys sat against a wall half way asleep, Akane then shouted, “CAN I GO HOME NOW!!!” I then hit the boy on the top of the head for his obnoxious voice as I said, “Would you shut up, your gonna wake the whole block you idiot!” Akane rubbing his head, I noticed Chio softly snoring while blowing a snot bubble, “Alright you can go after you take Chio home,” I then made my way towards the side of the Old Man's house picking up the trash cans and their vile content returning them to their normal position, at the same time I heard Akane loudly whispering, “Hey Hyuga guy, whats your name?” I then turned and answered the boy, “Rinshi,” the boy quickly responded, “Ill be looking for my candy tomorrow and if you don't have it I'm fining you 100 ryo.” I stood straight playfully saluting the boy, “Yessir.” The boy giggled as he dragged behind his groggy friend by the collar. I then thought, “What a funny kid.” A few minutes later, I decided seeing how the area was tidy, made my way to the Mission Board for my reward.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.