You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
The sun's rays poured down from a clear sky on to the rocks of Iwagakure with brilliance. Satoshi moved at incredible speeds towards a place familiar to all shinobi of the village. The Bastion Adamantine. It was the main defensive structure for the village and held through many battles. Apparently, some poor fools thought they could take it down. His chocolate brown eyes were narrowed with intent as he bounced through the rooftops of the area. He had been informed of their approach only moments before. However, from the information gathered, they didn't seem to be shinobi of any merit. Just young guns trying to ascend to power much too early. A grin crept accross the ninja's face as he pondered the ways he was going to eliminate them. He was not kind to those who would threaten his village. Regardless of their motivation, they would die on this day.

He focused back on his traveling as he saw the Bastion Adamantine in the distance. He was about one hundred meters away, and he still didn't see his companion for the mission. A new genin that apparently had some skill. Kin was his name. Satoshi was excited to see what kind of abilities the genin possessed, and sped up because of it. He landed on a rooftop and crouched as he launched himself, taking off like a true Special Jounin. He wasn't to keen on having to keep some newbie alive, but he wasn't too worried about it. There weren't many intelligent people who would attack a village in this manner. He neared his rock covered destination with a smiles as he pushed off of one last rooftop.

He landed with grace as he immediately surveyed the area. He didn't sense anyone else's presence at the moment, so a game of waiting it was. He simply stood atop the wall and peered into the distance as he awaited his opponent and his teammate. Not that he needed him.

Mission Wordcount: 337/1500

Kin sat on the edge of the Bastion Adamantine, his legs dangling off the edge of the colossal wall, their true nature and glory, as always, hidden beneath a layer of fabric. Nik sat three feet to his right, mimicking his position. A series of Sarif clan specialized chakra threads connected Nik to Kin's hands, though given their minute size and current inactivity, they were invisible. "This is why I didn't want to become a shinobi," Kin began to speak aloud to his puppet, as nobody else was around to hear him. "I was happy with my research and my lab work. I didn't want to join the military, nor to become a shinobi. But apparently if I didn't do it they wouldn't give me access to the proper family research labs. It's ridiculous. How could being a shinobi of this rats nest be good? I mean look at me, I'm here on a forced assignment with some nobody Special Jounin when I could be working on the finalized mark 0002 legs. Madness. Madness and stupidity"

As kin shrugged his shoulders, his fingers inherently made his puppet replicate his movements. It was a habit he had long since developed, as Nik was designed to act as a façade of his own appearance, ensuring they moved in unison kept up the trick for as long as possible. Out of the corner of his eye, Kin saw another shinobi standing on the wall, about 100 metres to his left. Twitching a finger, Nik's left arm rose and began to wave to the man, who Kin presumed was his partner. He had no interest to go meet with him, and instead simply sat there, flexing and unflexing his arms. The mark 0002 model felt good. It was strong. These arms made the 0001 look like a fly swatter. Hell, the next model would probably be strong enough to pound a Jounin's skull in at this rate. But only if he could avoid incessant fucking distractions like forced assignments with scruffy ginger haired assholes.

Word Count: 349

Chakra: 140/150

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kin on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Satoshi glanced to his left to see a hand waving at him. He sighed as he assumed it was his partner for the mission. Satoshi simply started walking over too him. It's not like he was worried, so his casualty was expected. He glanced the man....men over? Who was this beside him? His left eyebrow raised in curiosity as he looked the ninja over. Maybe the man had created a clone of himself upon arrival. Regardless, Satoshi was at their side within a few minutes. "I'm guessing you're Sarif, Kin? I'm Kanetsu, Satoshi. Don't get in my way and don't die on me." He said plainly as he talked to the one that had waved. He didn't really care if the ninja died, but it would not go over well with Lord Kazu if he did. Sato just sighed as he pondered the possibilities of how the little genin could die. This would be a pain, to say the least. He looked down to kick a rock off the wall with boredom as he turned to look out into the wilderness. A sea of brown covered the area outside of Iwagakure with mountains sprinkled in the landscape. It was nice scenery, but it wouldn't be observed for very long.

Satoshi's eyes darted to the left as he spotted several shinobi running towards the wall. He smiled with dark intentions as he glanced over to his 'partner'. "It seems our punching bags are here." He said looking back to their location. They all seemed young, which more times than not, meant weakness. He walked towards the edge of the wall and smiled as they obviously had not planned the attack through. He saw no explosives of large size or any talent among the group. This would be a piece of cake. He walked off the edge and planted his foot on the side of the wall, bringing the other to meet it. He then took off, dashing forward with incredible speed as he dashed towards his opponent. He hit top speed within moments as he darted down the side of the stone wall. The five shinobi looked up at him with surprise, but immediately went into a defensive stance. They were going to regret ever making Sato come after them.

Satoshi immediately inhaled as he sped forward, molding chakra in his lungs and throat. He held it there until he got within a 20 meter range of the group. With a simple spitting motion, Satoshi sent three globs of molten lava towards the group, causing them to scatter apart. The simple minded fools didn't even have the sense to use their numbers advantage to their benefit. The globs of lava hit the ground and solidified, becoming little rock formations. Satoshi immediately pushed off the wall with strength as he aimed his landing beside one of them. This ninja had dark hair and green eyes. An odd combination indeed. He held a cheap looking Katana in his hands as he landed from his dodge, turning to see Satoshi flying towards him. Satsohi landed with a roll as he neared the boy with the intent of severely hurting him. The boy swung vertically at him, but a bit slowly, making Satoshi assume he was of D-Rank power, which was laughable. Satoshi simply side-stepped the attack with ease and jabbed him in the face, sending him crashing to the ground. He jumped up just enough to land on the boy's stomach with a grin as blood spewed out of his mouth. That was one down.  

Mission Wordcount: 942/1500

Chakra 235/250:

Last edited by Satoshi on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

"I'm guessing you're Sarif, Kin? I'm Kanetsu, Satoshi. Don't get in my way and don't die on me." Great. Clearly, not only did he look like a fuckwit, but fuck did he play the part. Still, like always, Kin would bullshit his way through the entire affair. "of course, Satoshi-san. I'll try to help as best I can." he spoke with a warm smile... or at least Nik did. Kin was sure to act as rigid as possible, and manipulate Nik to smile at the man, having his jaw move in synchronization to Kin's speech, which he spoke smoothly though a locked jaw and motionless mouth. It occurred to him that it would probably be very easy given the close proximity and the... deceptive nature of his new model to slaughter his team mate on the spot. The proximity was so close that he could fire a barrage from both forearms at once into his face, thirty senbon, they'd be sure to blind him, and he could use that opportunity to swivel Nik around, fire another barrage into his throat and end the fucker. After all, he knew nothing about the true power of the Sarif clan and their puppetry. Even in Iwagakure, it was a tightly guarded secret.

"It seems our punching bags are here." Without hesitation, Satoshi leapt off the wall after his prey. Over-eager mother fucker. Rising to their feet in unison, Nik and Kin leapt off the wall, both landing on the ground in exact synchronization. The pair of matte-black covered warriors ran side by side, Kin on the left, Nik on the right. As Kin was yet to install his prototype model 0002 legs, given their inability to handle field work yet, he wasn't exactly moving at his best speed. He was keeping pace with the average genin, and for him, that was slow. One of the larger of the assailants broke off from the group, who seemed focused on the lava spewing monkey that had charged them, and began rushing towards Nik. He stood at roughly 5'10, so a few inches shorter than both Kin and Nik, but broader across the shoulders, his arms swollen with massive biceps which stretched the lining of his black jacket. He swung a sharp right hook towards Nik's head, giving Kin the clear impression that he was a brawler by nature. Kin allowed the hook to meet with Nik's head, lulling him into a false sense of security as Nik's head shot backwards sharply, his sunglasses shattering to reveal clearly glass eyes. As Nik swung back, Kin flicked his wrist, shooting Nik's left hand into the thug's throat. The palm opened like a flower just as it smashed into the man's throat, shooting five senbon straight into the thug's airway. Kin kicked off the ground, leaping over the top of Nik and the man, landing behind the pair. As he did so, he gave the strings a sharp tug and thrust backwards with his back, causing Nik to slam into the thug, who slammed into Kin's back. The force of the puppet smashing into him drove the Senbon deeper, sealing the man's fate, and the pair held him there, sandwiched, until he stopped squirming. Another meat sack dead. They always die easily, after all.

Word Count: 917

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
Was this it? Sato glanced over to see the Genin kill one as well. There was only three enemies left and he hadn't even broke a sweat yet. He could do this ten times and be good. These poor fools didn't know what they just got in to. He turned to face two of them. One of them held a pair of cheap nunchaku that were cracked and quite worn. The other was unarmed and in a defensive stance. Satoshi simply smiled as he quickly formed a few hand-signs at rapid speeds. He inhaled deeply once again and held it in, his face twisted with enjoyment. He spewed out a ashy cloud of magma and smoke as it headed towards the poor saps. The girl stepped up to challenge him with the Wind Release: Gale Palm technique. It seemed these kids weren't that defenseless after all. Satoshi smiled crookedly as the other ninja darted at him after the cloud of ash was dispersed. Just when Sato was going to be nice and just burn them to death, he had to charge with some damn nunchucks. The fucking idiot.

Satoshi just eyed the boy like he had lost his mind as he closed in, swinging the weapons with minor skill. Satoshi used his superior speed to dodge once, then again before retaliating with his own swift kick to the side of the boy. He followed up with a roundhouse kick to the boy's temple sending him crashing to the ground with a thud. Satoshi walked over to the boy casually as he struggled to get up. The poor sap didn't have a chance of winning the fight now. Sato simply jabbed him in the neck twice, crushing his wind pipe further with each hit. The boy would have trouble breathing at this point. He fell to the ground with a limp body. Satoshi raised his foot and stomped the boy's neck once, hearing a squish and a crunch as he did so. That was another one down. His head snapped to the right to see the girl standing there in shock. She was obviously a distance fighter, as she didn't charge in to help her 'friend'. That didn't matter though, as Sato had plenty of that as well. He turned to the gril and smiled. "You shouldn't have come here." He said shrugging his shoulders to tease her.

It was time. Sato inhaled once and almost immediately released it the breath, letting out a familiar smelling jutsu. This was only the first step in his plan to destroy the girl's body. She would not be allowed to out dance him from a distance. The misty gas floated over to her, making her face turn ugly for a minute. Satoshi smiled and threw a few more hand-signs, ending in tiger. He inhaled deeply, holding it for a minute, before spewing out a great fireball towards the girl. As it hit the gas about 5 meters from the girl, it exploded with great force, causing an impressive display of destruction. All that could be heard was the girls screams as she died. This wasn't even a challenge. He turned to walk back towards the wall. "Dispose of the last one, I'm bored." He spit out towards Kin as he leaned up against the wall to watch. He laughed as he though of the short time it took to kill these shinobi. A team of Genin could have handled such a pitiful threat. Kazu didn't need to waste his time with this shit.

Mission Wordcount: 1546/1500 Completed

Chakra 195/250:

"Dispose of the last one, I'm bored." Kin repressed the urge to stab Satoshi in the back as he walked off the battlefield. Arrogant cunt. Hopefully one day Kin would get to watch as he died, and god would he enjoy it. Flicking back the strings, Nik danced backwards, leaving the bandit free to slide down his back and collapse in a lifeless pile behind him. A young girl with katana in hand charged him, screaming something about the man he had just killed. From the inane babble, he could only presume that the person he just killed was named Rosani. Presumably, she was that emotional due to feelings the two shared, though Kin was speculating. Standing still, Kin let her approach, and as she swung down the sword, he simply lead forward with his left shoulder, leaning to the right as he did so. The edge of the blade smashed into Kin's upper left hand bicep, releasing a loud "TINK" noise as it bounced off. Seizing his opportunity, Kin straightened his left hand, activating the senbon launcher in his forearm. Five senbon shot out, straight into the vulnerable woman's stomach. She let out a loud wince as the needles dug in, which caused Kin to release a devilish grin. Raising his arm slightly, he shot his last two sets of five into her breasts; one barrage per breast. The woman swung her blade violently at the left side of Kin's body in an attempt to harm him, but the blows were blocked by the sudden addition of a new presence; Nik. With a flick of his right hand, Kin had brought Nik over to absorb any stray swings she may have had to deliver, before delivering the next part of his cocktail.

Nik's arm swung casually across the air in front of the woman's face, but as it did so, the elbow rolled back, firing a metsubishi straight into her eyes. The mist of iron shavings, ground glass, chili powder and other irritants hit her straight on, and she released a sharp shriek, dropping her sword and staggering back as she clutched at her eyes. Kin sent Nik forward, ordering him to dance his way behind her. He had Nik dance around her in a circle a few times, ensuring the chakra strings began to surround the air around her as she staggered back and swung violently at where she thought the doll was in a desperate bid to defend herself. Finally, Kin turned around, and with a sharp pull of his right hand, tightened the strings. Nik and the rogue slammed together as the cords tightened, pulling the puppet and the girl together in a flurry of tangled chakra strings. He could hear muffled gagging from behind him as she clawed at the chakra string that wrapped around her throat, struggling in vein to free herself from the rapidly encroaching hands of death. Finally, with one last flick of his hand, he tightened the strings as firmly as he could, and within a few seconds her flailing stopped, her life extinguished. "I hope that helped relieve your boredom, Satoshi-san."

Word Count: 1445

Satoshi

Satoshi

D-rank
"Pretty good for a newbie." Satoshi chuckled as he watched the man completely demolish the girl. It was impressive that Iwagakure had such talented shinobi in their midst, but that was fine. Kin was still a good few skill levels behind Satoshi, so there were no worries. Sato simply grinned a little as the life was being choked out of the young girl. Such wasted potential here. "Quite viscous of you." He said walking over to the body that lay on the ground. He kicked it one good time and was pleased to see that she was in fact dead. "Now that this is done with, I'm going to report to the Kage." He yawned after finishing the sentence, walking back over to the wall. He looked back at Kin with a devilish grin "Hopefully, I can test out your strength myself one day." He simply suggested before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. The Body Flicker Technique was a useful one.

-Exit Thread-

Chakra 185/250:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.