You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nakashima Ryou

Nakashima Ryou

D-rank
Defend The Fortress
Nakashima found himself in search of an exciting mission for the day today, he was done with all the low level ninja jobs. He was now a chunin was able to take on B rank missions now. He thought to himself that he must try to take on atleast one before the end of the week. That was the goal he set himself and decided to why not try and get it out of the way early. He found himself looking at a mission that seemed somewhat heroic. The missions title was Defend the Fortress. Nakashima thought that by doing this mission alone he would really be able to prove himself to his leader the Tsuchikage, Kazu Kanetsu. The mission details read as follows; Some unknown ninja have been confirmed lurking around the construction area of Bastion Adamantine. At present, the guard is not staffed enough to fend off any possible attackers. Eliminate the threat, whether by apprehending the suspicious shinobi or dispatching them on-sight. These are just suspicious figures, not confirmed, large threats. The reward for doing so would be 300 Ryo and in Nakashima's eyes it would also mean the Tsuchikages approval and respect. 

The Bastion Adamantine is a large wall that's been built around Iwagakure no Sato; the village gates have also been relocated here. It's both chakra-reinforced and naturally hard; no one has gotten though it to date. Its heavy guard is headed by Zenchi Kyouga. Nakashima began his journey to The Bastion Adamantine. He felt like he would need to arrive quickly so he could discuss the situation first hand with the guards. So he accepted the mission and quickly hurried off. It would only take him a short while to get there as he walked there at a rather fast pace and stopped for nothing along the way. This was different from the normal Nakashima as he would have normally taken his time often stopping to day dream and sleep as such, but today felt different, he felt more determined than normal. He was ready for an actual fight. Upon arrival at the Bastion Adamantine, Nakashima headed straight to the guards post which was described in the mission details. When he arrived there he took note that there was only two guards stationed here, and that they also didn't seem to be actually guarding this area. It was more like staring off into their own imaginations, when Nakashima saw this he asked the guards what was going on here. 

They didn't seem to take this very well and responded with a stern and forceful reply of 'You try standing guard here all day every day, it's not very fun or exciting at all and most of the time we are that bored out of our minds that we even fall asleep at our post. Do you understand how serious an act that is? Well do you?'

Nakashima responded quickly and with anger coming from his new found motivation, 'Yes I know what it is like to do something like this, my history his full of these tedious and boring tasks that require very little brain stimulation and thus lead to dossing off. I am a student of the Tsuchikage, Kazu Kanetsu, and what you don't think his tests and training are all fun and games do you. I was brought up by the leader of my clan,  who also had very boring and repetitive task for me to do. So yes I do know what it is like and do I think that you should get away with it because of that, NO! Now get up and do your job you lazy ass good for nothing slob. Now tell me about what has been happening around here.'

The guards who now were pale white and kind of scared of this average sized man who had come barging in and causing a loud disruptive argument replied with a stuttered reply. 'Sssorry ssir, umm well the otherrr day we were able to catch a glimpse of a group of what looked like about 4 or 5 ninja examining the wall but as they were spotted they quickly scattered off into the trees. That incident was about two weeks ago today I think, but since then we have spotted them three more times doing the same thing but as we have been so lacking and understaffed lately we believe that they might have found what they were looking for.'

'Well okay then, we need to find these guys, and find out what they know and what they were here for. Will you guys help me?' Nakashima had slightly reduced his temper and his words were coming out as they normally did and no longer with hatred behind them. 

'Well if you come into contact with them we can aid you in the fight but we are unable to leave our post for any reason unless one such as aiding a ninja or civilian of Iwa, but as I just said we cannot leave to scout the area, otherwise we wouldn't have put forward the mission we would have done it ourselves. And also we don't believe that if we did confront the unkown ninjas that we would be able to successfully be able to take them head on with their group being so big in size and our ninja skill being somewhat low. As we have not been able to collect any relevant data on the ninjas, we only know that we have seen about 4 or 5 ninja and from that we cannot tell their level of skill. We would assume that it was somewhat low as we were able to identify them on multiple occasions.' The guard responded informative.

'Okay so we don't have a lot to go on, I will go and scout out some information and possibly set a trap to catch at least one of these guys and bring them in for questioning. I will return later.' And with that Nakashima left the area in search of the group.

He had not waited long as the group seemed to be rather noisy, maybe that had become to complacent thinking that even though they had been seen that the guys had not tried to chase them or pursue them. Nakashima was able to get close enough to them to be able to identify 4 male ninja gathered around a fire drink quite heavily, this was good Nakashima had the element of surprise and also they were intoxicated. He would return to the guard post and tell them about his findings but before he could he was spotted by a fifth ninja who seemed to be keeping an eye on the group as some sort of sentry. He sounded the alarm and all 5 were hot on Nakashima tail. All he had to do was to reach the wall and he would have some sort of back up, not much but some was better than none. Nakashima had already planned his escape path before even trying to find these men and was able to follow his tracks back easily straight through a set of traps. 

Knowing that the men would not have the fastest reflexes right now Nakashima lead them straight into a shuriken trap which he had set earlier. All he would need is for one of them to take the wrong step and then they would be injured or dead depending on where they were struck. This would slowly even out the odds of survival. And sure enough it wasn't long before he heard one of the traps going off followed by a loud yell and then absolute silence. Nakashima could only assume that this meant the ninja had been killed by the trap. He will later return to check for the body. That was one down only 4 to go, it wasn't long after the first trap was sprung that a second was set off but this time the continual screams of the man gave it away that he had only been injured, but then the screaming stopped. Nakashima could guess what had happened, maybe the others had silenced this man. Nakashima had finally reached the wall and signaled to the two guards to come down and support him with an ambush method, they signaled back that they were in position. It had seemed that the others had not been caught in any other traps, this meant that they would have to hope the ambush took out more of them. Nakashima quickly used one of his jutsu's,  Fire Style: Misty Flame Dance. This released a highly flammable gas into the position he expected these ninja to stand and hopefully he would be able to ignite it and kill them. Sure enough the men came charging toward Nakashima only to stop just before him as he had not moved a single muscle upon their arrival. They knew that something was up, and it didn't take long for the sober, guard ninja to notice the smell, the other two on the other hand did not, and before the ninja could warn them Nakashima had already used Lightning Release: Lightning Rod which shot a rod of lightning into the gas igniting it and creating an explosion in the vicinity of the two men. They stood there screaming in agony, but there was nothing the other ninja could do but stand and watch his comrades burn and die in a ball of flame. The two bodies fell to the ground still smoking but they had second degree burns covering their entire bodies, this is what suprised Nakashima most, the other ninja dropped down and slit both of their throats. 

The other ninja dropped down in front of Nakashima and said 'I can tell that this is all the traps you had set, I Had been watching you earlier, you were very careless, I'd say you were no higher than genin level. Hmm, this will be to easy for me to end your life, these others were amateurs, I'm the real deal. Now prepare to die.'

Nakashima just smirked and then forms a tiger seal and takes a deep breathe and performs the Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu similar to a flame thrower toward the other ninja, the ninja was fast enough to jump out of the way of this jutsu but unfortunately for him had landed himself in a bigger trap. 

'Hahaha, Is that all you have got, that was easily dodged. Maybe you took to higher mission to early.' After completing this sentance the ninja quickly started to make seals with his hands but before he could Nakashima yelled out 'NOW!' to the other two ninja lying in wake. The pounced on the man before he could complete his jutsu. The apprehend him and took him to the main guard post for questioning. Nakashima thanked the other two ninjas for their help in this mission and set off to look for the other two ninja that had been caught in traps. He found the first one who he had assumed died nearly instantly quite easily, as he was right in front of the trap that Nakashima had set. He disposed of this body as he did the two he had burnt and the other ninja had slit the throats of earlier. he then began his search for the final ninja that was caught in the second trap. He searched for 2 hours before he realised what had happened. He noticed that there was ash very close to the trap he had set earlier. Nakashima had drawn the conclusion that when this man had become injured the other ninja burnt him to a crisp as he was not going to be able to escape the guards of Iwa and would only slow the group down, as well as if he had been captured he would give up the information as to why these men were here. 

Nakashima returned home for a good nights rest and would collect the ryo he earned the next morning when he went to collect his next mission. 

Word Count: 1500/1500
Katon C=>B: 1173/2000

Jutsu:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.