You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Leaves would dance across the passive air currents across Iwagakure, a thick, dense heat would linger across the Earth Country's atmosphere as the sun would sit perfectly still at midday. With not a cloud in the sky the current weather in Tsuchi no kuni was amplifying it typical 'sunny day' climate. It was the perfect day for Kazu to meet his new pupil, currently his squad only included himself (as sensei) and Grey (who seemed quite hot headed and cocky for his own good). A second member had recently been assigned to Kazu's squad, thus a meeting of sorts would be set by the young Kanetsu himself, and where better then the Gisei Lake. A perfect location to meet a new student, not only was it usually empty but it displayed the stone will Kazu would attempt to portray to his students. If there was anything the Iwagakure shinobi were known for it was their will power that would determine the village's fate.

Kazu would lie completely straight beside the mass water resource of 'Gisei Lake.' His attire more casual than more shinobi who wore there Iwagakure shinobi sash or uniform, but Kazu on the other hand preferred his apparel to consist of his long white sleeve shirt, black pants and his black laced shoes. It was his trademark look and as boring as it seemed, the young shinobi tended to admire his own appearance. Laying on a bed of grass whilst his crimson gaze watched upon the sun above, Kazu would wait patiently for his student to arrive.

Izumi~

Izumi~

D-rank
Izumi made her way towards Gisei Lake, following the rough path, going over a note that was given to her. She had received the note from a messenger-nin at her house earlier in the morning, saying she had been placed in a squad and needed to meet her new Sensei at Gisei Lake. Why do i have to go all the way to a damn lake, she thought as she trudged on. This guy better know what the hell he's doing. She slipped the note back in her sports bra, made sure her vest wasn't loose, and kept on walking.

Upon arriving at the small lake, she came up to a man laying down by the lake's shore. He looked a bit odd, laying completely straight on the ground. Izumi stepped up to him and nudged his leg with her foot. "Hey, bum," she said. "You seen a shinobi around here any...wait..." she paused when her eye caught the hitai-ate on the man. "No shit... you're my sensei?"

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
The sun would silently perfect amidst a cloudless sky, heat would radiate from the earth as it began to cool down from the Gisei lake itself. The young Kanetsu would lay across the earth beside the lake, his skin 'sun kissed' as it began to gain an peach tone. His blonde hair would shine vibrantly with the suns rays as his kanetsu blood invited the heat the sun portrayed. Waiting for his young pupil his body would stay completely relaxed in hope of getting some time to himself before his student would make her way to the lake. Before long a voice would be heard above him.

"Hey, bum," "You seen a shinobi around here any...wait..."

A vein would begin to slide across the temple of Kazu, his hands would press against the earth to his sides before gently lifting his body up, allowing his posture to straighten creating his straight stance. Remaining poised his body would gently tense and pull allowing his muscles to slowly stretch, awakening his body from his relaxing state. "Bum you say?" A chuckle would cry out from the bold Kanetsu as he kept his crimson gaze focussed on his new pupil. It had seemed it would only take her a few second to realise Kazu was her sensei. His eyes would trace down her body, visualising all the key aspects of her appearance to better acquaint himself. "The name's Kazu, and yes I am your sensei." His crimson eyes would yet again lose focus of his new pupil and look before him at the lake. "Whether you achieve greatness in your career as a shinobi or whether you die an early death is not upon me, it's on your hard work and determination. I am just a guide who can direct you into the right direction." His facial expression would remain stern as he spoke to his new student.

"So your name is? To be honest i wasn't expecting someone of your gender, women usually only bring annoyances to a shinobi's duties." Kazu would attempt to literally poke the bear affront him, getting under her skin and seeing how she would crack was essential to making a stronger shinobi, his true goal as a sensei was to insure the stone will would live on even if he were to pass away.

Izumi~

Izumi~

D-rank
The man's face scrunched in annoyance at Izumi ruining his peaceful...whatever.  She couldn't tell if the man was trying to sleep or tan, but either way he didn't seem very shinobi-like in his attire.  It wasn't really like he was trying to blend in with villagers, as they were the only two at the lake, and even still he had his hitai-ate on.  She held her shaking head with one hand, trying to come to grips with the reality that this was her sensei.  To Izumi, he seemed more likely to form a boy-band than be a strong shinobi.  Still, she listened to the man talk, hoping he'd prove her thoughts wrong with his words.  Instead, he just made her mad and irritated the more he spoke.

"Whether you achieve greatness in your career as a shinobi or whether you die an early death is not upon me, it's on your hard work and determination. I am just a guide who can direct you into the right direction" he rambled, irritating Izumi straight off.  'A guide'? she asked herself, an eyebrow raising while the opposite eye twitched, I asked for a sensei not a lazy-ass tour guide of the shinobi world.  His face was calm as he looked her over, most likely judging her skill.  "So your name is? To be honest i wasn't expecting someone of your gender, women usually only bring annoyances to a shinobi's duties."

With his last comment, Izumi lost her head.  "You insolent, son of a...." she started, trying to contain her anger, her hands tightened into a shaking ball of fists.  "The only annoyances are pricks like you that take being a shinobi so half-ass!  Who are you trying to fool?  Dressed like a fucking villager with hitai-ate ain't doing you any favors, dumbass!"  She took a few steps back, "Oh, but let me get my shadow outta you're way, don't wanna ruin your tanning session!"  She had a million things she wanted to say, but was speechless at Kazu's words.  Saying shit like that, he must have a death wish.  "A real man backs his words with his life, so you better be willing to die for that because, Yagatsuki, Izumi will happily oblige ridding the world of scum like you!"  She yelled at Kazu, pointing at herself with her thumb, her right hand still in a fist and slightly bent at the elbow, poised to strike.  Her eyes were burning with anger as she spoke.

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
Remaing poisded in his upright standing state, crimson hued lenses would flick back and forth, panning across the landscape in search of clues to explain his lecture. Sure he wasn't usually the type to 'teach' and be full of 'morals and ethics' but now being a sensei and 'commander of a squad,' it was essential for him to replace his carefree attitude with a new constantly teaching shinobi. After his snide attempt to metaphorically 'get under Izumi's skin' the young kanetsu would be more than happy to see his results, and boy did he get results. "You insolent, son of a...." He could feel the tension already, as he virtually got her blood to boil already.  "The only annoyances are pricks like you that take being a shinobi so half-ass!  Who are you trying to fool?  Dressed like a fucking villager with hitai-ate ain't doing you any favors, dumbass!"  A grin would begin to widen on Kazu's face, followed by a soft chuckle. "Me? Half assed? HA!" His soft chuckle would soon turn into a burst of laughter allowing his mouth to open allowing his white straight teeth to come to view. It would only take a few seconds for his laughter to die down as he began to refocus and his new pupil. But alas his student was not finished with her own outburst. "A real man backs his words with his life, so you better be willing to die for that because, Yagatsuki, Izumi will happily oblige ridding the world of scum like you!" Kazu's facial expression would change within a matter of seconds. His crimson hued lenses would stare directly at Izumi with a monotone expression.

"It's funny how young genin think they know it all. I must say i adore the fire burning within your comments." His right hand would raise below his bottom lip, stroking the base of his chin as he began to ponder. "With that anger of yours we'll have to channel it into combat without getting too outlandish. An natural outburst could lead to your death." It was indeed quite remarkable as he focused on Izumi and not on her words. See he was poking and prodding mentally, testing the outer strands that wove her conscious and mental stamina. "It's funny how we're alike, i too have a short temper but i channel it into my foes with each decisive strike i make. Let me tell you what i offer you as a sensei." His monotone expression would slowly morph into a brief grin before addressing his pupil with the proposal. "Being my student you may disagree with my views on life, but in the end i will make you a warrior of Iwagakure, this isn't the pussy try hards of Konoha, the little bitches from Kumo, the blood thirsty monkeys from Kirigakure or the sand fucktards from Suna, this is Iwagakure and i will bestow upon you the greatest gift a shinobi can gain, the power of belief, the power to decimate villages without a hint of emotion, i'm talking about the Stone Will. " His last sentence would finish at a standstill, his crimson gaze focussing on Izumi's iris's. Whether she replied with a snide comment or an actuall reply that would approve of his proposal, he couldn't care less, he was already determined to teach a future BAWS.

Izumi~

Izumi~

D-rank
"It's funny how young genin think they know it all. I must say i adore the fire burning within your comments.  With that anger of yours we'll have to channel it into combat without getting too outlandish. An natural outburst could lead to your death.  It's funny how we're alike, i too have a short temper but i channel it into my foes with each decisive strike i make. Let me tell you what i offer you as a sensei."

Izumi paused for a moment.  Her anger stopping its sharp rise, and leveled out.  Kazu was being way too calm for her liking, she could tell something was up and she worked to slowly calm herself and listen to what he was saying.  "Being my student you may disagree with my views on life, but in the end i will make you a warrior of Iwagakure, this isn't the pussy try hards of Konoha, the little bitches from Kumo, the blood thirsty monkeys from Kirigakure or the sand fucktards from Suna, this is Iwagakure and i will bestow upon you the greatest gift a shinobi can gain, the power of belief, the power to decimate villages without a hint of emotion, i'm talking about the Stone Will."

So it was like she thought.  This guy had played her it seemed.  She still wasn't sure on whether he truly thought women were a nuisance or not, but she could tell it was some kind of test.  Kazu was playing the wise master, and she ended up playing the angry, idiotic teenager that made a roar at the slightest provocation.  He still had his finger stroking his chin like he was some wise monk.  Izumi didn't like him thinking he already knew her after just one outburst.  And she was gonna show that she could use her temper to keep her alive, unlike losing control and dying.  Anger kept her thoughts and actions smooth in combat.  It gave her adrenaline boosts when she needed to keep going.  It kept her alive.  She wasn't the average short fuse, she knew how to use it, and she wasn't no fool.

"Tch. You listen here," Izumi said, a hint of her anger still noticeable.  "I don't want to be just some warrior of Iwagakure.  I want to be the warrior of Iwagakure.  People will know and fear my temper, because I know how to use it."  She looked at him straight in the eye as she finished.  The wind slightly picking up, blowing away from the lake, playing with her hair in the light.  She stood tall and firm just like her words. Her mouth straight in serious as her fists at her side. She wouldn't let anyone take her lightly, not even her new sensei.

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
After his own daunting lecture the young Kanetsu would be all ears to his young pupil as his crimson hued lenses would glare directly into the eyes of Izumi, hoping for a hint of approval in her next words.

"I don't want to be just some warrior of Iwagakure.  I want to be the warrior of Iwagakure.  People will know and fear my temper, because I know how to use it."

A shock of relief would pass through Kazu's mind, his thoughts would begin to ponder back to his genin days, Izumi truly showed promise with her opinion, she was just as Kazu was, so hopefully she had the backbone to deliver her words into reality. His thoughts of his past would slowly clear as his attention was brought back to the present. His crimson gaze still focussed on the young genin before him would begin to slowly slide upward allowing his neck to sway backward whilst his head would tilt upward.

"Well, it look's like you want my title hmm?" A soft chuckle would follow from the crude comment his vocabulary would display before picking up the thin pieces of his sub-conscious whilst realising the true meaning of this meeting. His body would slowly turn 180 degrees, allowing his back to be turned to Izumi. "Your goal is within your grasp, that is if you part the hard work in. Now i must leave but before i go i have something for you." His face would slowly turn to his left allowing his left eye to glare directly at Izumi. "I have an invitation for you, it seems your skills have seemed to flourish since your innaguration into a genin.... so much infact that your academy sensei thought it'd be appropriate to send an application for the chuunin exams in Sunagakure." A brief pause would fill the atmosphere before the young Kanetsu would continue to speak aloud. "And the application was approved, it's already obvious you'll be keen to go, and as you may know not many people get the chance to further improve themselves to gain chuunin status.... But i will warn you. Once you leave the village, it's no longer a different setting, you'll always be on the defensive and you never know where danger lurks. Becareful, wouldn't want you to die before i'm able to teach you anything." His lips would pull together before widening, allowing a thin grin to form across his face. And with that note his left hand would wander to his pant pockets before flicking a small piece of parchment onto the floor (the chuunin exams invitation). His hands would come together weaving the tiger seal before disappearing into thin air.

Chakra: 290/300

Jutsu Used:

Exit Thread.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.