You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu stood atop one of few, split islands that surrounded Kirigakure no sato, with him at the time was his companion Hades. The white coated bear stood on all fours, beside its partner Binsu whilst glaring at the scene before them. On another island not too far from the one the two were currently at, were a few pirates camping by the shores of the small piece of land. A small fire could be seen from the distance, with at least 6 other figures sitting or standing around it. Binsu hadn't wasted his time to come all the way over to the surrounding islands to watch people sit and stand around a fire, instead he had come to test and hopefully improve his speed against that of the pirates. Although fully aware that the men might not have spent any time in their lives to train things like stats, he still wanted to see for himself just how fast he was. "How fast do you think i am Hades?" Binsu asked the bear, not removing his gaze from the distance bodies of men and women he could see now seated around the fire. The bear crept closer to the masked man, before following his gaze and locking its eyes on the same thing he was, before saying, "Faster than any of them, but nowhere near as fast as i am." It was clear to Binsu that his companion had challenged him to beat his own speed. No matter how much Binsu tried stay positive about his speed in relation to the bear's, he couldn't deny the fact that Hades was insanely faster than he. "Ok, i'll accept your challenge. The first one to kill the most of those men down there wins. But you can't let them see you," Binsu proposed to the bear, and due to his arrogance Hades accepted the challenge without hesitation.

After Binsu had given Hades the signal that meant the challenge had begun, the bear took off in a stamped towards the other island, using the bridge that connected the two islands together as his means of getting there. Binsu followed the bear's tracks, but within seconds had lost sight of Hades, because he was too slow to even keep up with the bear's speed. ’Hopefully the large thing will alert the pirates of his entrance before he gets the chance to kill them, thus automatically disqualifying him from the race,' Binsu thought to himself, as he got off of the bridge and landed on the other island.

The assassin decided he'd go through the forest of the island and use its dense shrubbery to conceal his movements. He'd travel in the canopies of the trees, as he always did whilst travelling alone. Leaping from tree branch to tree branch, landing softly on the branches as to create minimal sounds, before leaping into the air to find another tree branch to land on. It took the man four minutes of jumping around the forest, to reach the other side of the island, where the group of pirates could bee seen conversing to one another around the fire they had made. Binsu stopped in a tree just meters away from the bunch, as he then planned his assassination carefully, taking into his plan the fact that none of the pirates could see him before he has killed them.

Hades thus far was nowhere to be seen or heard; Binsu wondered if the bear had given up on the challenge already, or if he was finding it hard to kill without being seen. The Ex-ANBU was a skillfully trained assassin: killing people blindly and silently was his specialty. The masked ninja activated his armour's camouflage mechanism, before drawing out his Seiteki blade and waited for the right moment to strike. 'Go in fast, with the cloaking ability activated you should be able to kill each and every one of them without being spotted, but just incase they can sense your presence, kill one of them at a time and wait a few seconds before killing another,' Binsu explained to himself mentally. Just as the jounin decided to go in for the kill, out popped Hades from below the ground, lifting up the sand on the beach and spraying a hundred of his senbon hairs outwards around him. A few landed next to Binsu's hiding spot, but most of the senbon spiked at the pirate's frail bodies. The men and women cried out in agonizing pain, but surprisingly none of them died. In the middle of the senbon spray, Hades decided to go around to each of the pirates and individually kill them with his dangerous claws, but this was the same moment Binsu decided to go in and kill the pirates before the bear did. After leaping out from his hiding spot, Binsu landed in the middle of the scattered pirates, none of them having the ability to see either the bear or the jounin because of a few senbon stabbing into their eyes. One by one Binsu would decapitate, stab through and slash at the pirates, but in the end, the bear and the assassin stood still starring at each other, an event number of dead pirates with the lives taken out of them by either Hades or Binsu lying across the beach's shores. ”I beat you!” Hades boasted aloud. ”That’s a blunt lie,” but then Hades interrupted the assassin’s words by gently pushing him on the chest and pointing towards a nearby, con-caved sand dune. Inside the hole that had been formed there, lay a young boy. The pair slowly made their way towards the sleeping child, making sure not to make enough noise as to wake him.

Total WC for Post: 970

Trained Speed C1 -> C2:  WC   600/600
Trained Perception: E0 -> E1:  WC   75/75
Trained Perception: E1 -> E2:  WC  150/150

Training Perception: E2 -> E3:  WC  145/225

Kai Shibetake

Kai Shibetake

D-rank
It was a stormy that night. The night where all should have all ended well for him. Kain has never thought that it all would end up with him dying but to fate nothing is impossible. Being betrayed by his comrade is the feeling that hurts the most as it even more agonizing that the pain he had with all wounds and cuts all over his body. " Ughhhh, I need to get a rest and then I'll be okay again.Ugggh" thought Kain as he tried to up himself with positive words that even he doubt about. As far the horizon looking on him he could see a land wide field of forest but it has somehow obscured his vision with  rain comes pouring down on him and the dark skies full with the clash of thunders. After a few walks into the forest. Kain saw a open up cave in his sight. After taking time to adjust and scout the place in case of enemies presence, Kain gives in and settle down in the cave. Kain has make sure that everything near him is clear even though he is wounded badly his perception skill never fails him.Kain tried to use up all things he had left like to make a fire pit out of it. He tried to make the fire but to no avail it does not seems to work as it is all wet due to the rain. Kain started to get sleepy after consuming what have left of the medicine he found within his bag and after a few tried with the fire he suddenly felt very dizzy and had a major headache. Everything around him seems to be moving. " Am I going to die?? Will I be able to avenge my parent??" thought Kain to himself before finally gives in and collapses into the ground while his mouth still mutters the word " Sorrrryyy..."

Time has seems to fly pass him fast since he collapsed. From days and days, Kain does not show any sign of waking up any sooner until that day. Sunshine filled the sky with cheery atmosphere and birds are chirping. But Kain is still asleep as was he did not shown any sign of waking up as usual. Suddenly comes a man, and fighting can be heard from the outside of the cave although not so nearby. Kain's hands and ears was kinda twitching as it all happened. Kain begin to have bad dreams regarding his past and parent. " You're a loser , you never gonna be able to become stronger" said the figure in his dream as all of his body begins to sweat heavily. In the dream, Kain was having a fight with someone though not seen have a figure such that of a human except his whole body was just a void of darkness.

Wordcount : 478

Training Reaction Time : E-0 to E-2 225/225
Training Perception : E-0 to E-2 225/225

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu his accomplice Hades both stood still in awe, unsure of how to react to the sight of the unconscious child. One side of Binsu's thoughts suggested he just leave the child be, arguing that he or she wasn't his responsibility, but the better side of me argued otherwise. Binsu stared at the child through his mask, staring at his innocent body. Although the child wasn't awake to speak to him, Binsu could almost tell where he had been, where he had come from. The ANBU crouched down near the kid's body, and lightly rested his right hand under the child's belly. 'His body's warm,' Binsu thought to himself, as he felt the little warmth he could feel on the kid's body. "What do you say we do with it?" Hades asked Binsu, as if he meant to say the kid was now their responsibility. Binsu didn't answer the bear at first, his attention too fixed on the lonely boy. It was when he saw the boy twitch, either in response to the actions happening in his dreams or simply his subconscious mind distinctively controlling his movements without him knowing, that Binsu decided to re-direct his attention towards the bear's question. "We can't leave him here, i have a feeling more pirates similar to the ones we killed today, will dock on these shores again," began Binsu. "Let's carry him into the forest, we'll wake him up and ask him if he's lost." Binsu pulled his hand out of the child's shirt, slinging his sword, which he had been holding in his left hand by the hilt, before lifting the child's sleeping body and carrying it over his shoulder. "I'll sniff the area for the least inhabited spot," Hades explained, as he took the lead, sniffing and running through the forest with Binsu and the sleeping boy close behind him.

After a few minutes of scouting around the island's forest, searching for a spot to rest where there was the low number of animals, Binsu and Hades finally stopped on top of a large tree branch which was spouted out of possibly the largest tree in the forest. He placed the kid's body onto the some-what flat tree branch, carefully lowering his body before his head. He'd the order Hades to stay on the ground, guarding the two should anyone try to attack them from below. The bear agreed to the task willingly, not knowing that all Binsu wanted was for the bear to go somewhere away from the kid, in case he/she woke up and got frightened by the bear's presence. 'Why was he lying in that hole, was he lost? Does he have a home?' Binsu asked himself, knowing he'd only learn the answers to those question from the child, once he woke up.

Total WC of Post + Left Overs:  490 + 145

• Trained Perception: E2 -> E3:  WC  225/225
  • Trained Perception: E3 -> D0: WC  300/300
    ~
  • Trained Endurance: E0 -> E1:  WC  75/75

Left Over WC's: 35

Training Endurance: 35/150

Kai Shibetake

Kai Shibetake

D-rank
" Who are you?" asked Kai toward the dark humanoid figure as he is not so sure where he was right now but the figure decided to just grin as when he was asked that question."I said who're you??"demand Kai who want to know of what condition he is in. " I am you!!! hehehe" as that figure happily answered that question. Kai knows nothing about that creature but these something for sure creepy as what too carefree that creature is and Kai could also sense a weird vibe around him. " No you're not me!!. You can't be me!" demand Kai confuse with the situation surrounding him. " How do I got here?" thought Kai when suddenly he has a burst of pain of headache and his memories just come surge into his mind. Kai then remembered how he got there, wounded, alone and in the verge of dying. Kai remembered correctly how he got here. He is dying. " So that means he is telling the truth hhuhh? But how do I get out of here?" thought Kai  as he is just unsure on what to do or to believe. " So this is my mind and you're me but how do I get out of here?" asked Kai to the creature. " Simple, You've just got to fight me,hehehehe" as he is trying to get Kai to fight him. Kai then quickly run towards him and use his hand to hand combat. Although Kai is more to a puppetry ninja who's got hands on strings usually but when things called for desperate measure, He can still proved strong in his hand to hand combat thanks to his ninja academy.

After a few hours fighting Kai just could not him as the figure can almost block and evaded Kai as like he knows what Kai going to do. " Uggghhh, This hard" as Kai try to catch his breath and sense the enemy's chakra. But it is proved futile as the enemy was too strong for Kai and Kai has lost his fight. " I am YOU!!! I can predict your moves..You will never become stronger" said the figure as it fade away. Those words keep on coming into Kai as he is to frustrated with his lost but before the figure disappear, it has taunted Kai to become stronger and fight him again. As Kai started to feel the headache again, he feel dizzy and then faint in the void less looking room only to wake up on top of a tree and immediately seeing someone upon him, Kai quickly rises his kunai at the man throat demanding to know who he is as he might be attacked by other nin when he was asleep

Total words: 460

Training Reaction Time : E-2 to E-3 225/225
Training Perception : E-2 to E-3 225/225

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

The boy woke up with a start, drawing out his kunai and holding it up towards the Binsu, the moment he saw him starring at him through his wolf mask. It was clear to Binsu that he had startled the child: perhaps greeting him wearing a threatening mask wasn't the best idea in his case. Gently lifting his arm up to lightly push the boy's kunai downwards so that it wasn't pointed towards his head, Binsu would use his other hand to lift his mask off of his head, to reveal the face that hid behind it. "Be at peace child, i mean you no harm," Binsu spoke, for the first time in months, using his real voice. His soft, calm and collected voice, the one that tricked his foes into believing he was weak. The voice his mother liked best, the voice he only used these days to talk to himself, but for the first time in months he had used it to talk to a stranger, a young one at that. He looked into the eyes of the startled boy, using only his left eye, as his right was covered up by an eye patch that hid his 'stolen' eye. "My name is..." Binsu thought about what name to reveal to the kid. Even though he wanted the kid to trust him, there were certain things he couldn't tell him just yet. "You know what, let's worry about you first. What is your name kid?" Binsu managed to say before the pause in his words became too long to not be suspicious.

The noble man surveyed the child's body, making a mental note of the kuni he still had, wrapped around his right hand. Binsu kept his hand on top of the child's kunai, though only lightly. He was now crouched down in front of the kid: he couldn't blame him for thinking he was a threat. After all he showed up wearing all his armor, with all of his swords slung at various parts of his body. He tried his best to show the kid a warm smile at all times, but at the same time he fought back a generous frown. If it hadn't been clear before, Binsu felt too connected to the kid, felt he had too much responsibility over him to see him lonely and weak, lonely and scared. He thought maybe the child had been abandoned by his parents, which would've made sense to him why Binsu felt as though the two had something in common, since in a way he had been abandoned by his parents too. Then again, the child could've willingly ran away from home, or some other possibility. No matter what the child's story was, Binsu would make sure he would be the positive part of it. Whatever struggles the kid had had in the past, he felt as though it was his duty to make the child's future that much brighter. Whatever the kid needed, Binsu was prepared to off, all the child needed to do was allow him to.

Total WC for Post + Left Overs: 525 + 35

• Trained Endurance: E-1 > E-2  WC  150/150
  • Trained Endurance: E-2 > E-3  WC  225/225
  • Trainined Endurance: E-3 > D-0  WC  (185+115 from this thread )/300

Last edited by Binsu on Tue May 13, 2014 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Kai Shibetake

Kai Shibetake

D-rank
After holding kunai at the man who appear to masked his face. The man seemingly without hesitation simply pushed the kunai downward from his face and open his mask to reveal his face." I mean you no harm" that what he said but Kai could not trust this guy yet due to many his past leads to more betrayal after he decided to let them into his heart." If he really was meaning no harm why would he do in the middle of the forest and wearing a mask over his face? Maybe he is trying to kidnap me?" thought Kain as all kind of possibilities that he could think of race through his mind. The man also appear to introduce his name when he apparently change the subject by asking Kai's name which Kai apparently realized but decided just to keep silent about it. " Kai, called me Kai. What's yours? You havenn't said yours" reply Kai with a serious tone and face not acting friendly towards the man. Kai is still taking his caution by still holding the kunai even so slightly lower than before.

Suddenly the man started to slightly hold on to the kunai on Kai right hand as he bend and somewhat crawl towards Kai. The man put on a smile which Kai found very soothing and remember on him about how his life used to be perfect. Kai felt very shocked by the memories. Kai felt like he is watching his another self, like there is something common in both of him and the man as he drooped his kunai and grab to his head while sitting crossed leg and look on to the ground while his both hands cover his face thinking about his life.

Words + Leftover : 294 + 38 = 332

Training Strength : E-0 to E-1 75/75
Training Endurance : E-0 to E-2 225/225

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Time was lost to Binsu, the man didn't keep any records of it, none ever since he had chosen to abandon his village. He felt no need to, he wasn't looking forward to any particular community events, he didn't have friends that had upcoming birthdays; he didn't keep track of his birthday nor his companion's. Binsu had lived a peaceful life before joining the ANBU black ops. Savagely killing another man or woman in the village's name became the social norm for him, he wasn't as appalled by the activity as he had once been, during his early days in the organization. That was his old mentality, the belief that killing was right so long as you were doing it for the good of others, but Binsu had always questioned faith, it had never seemed to him in the beginning. The rogue knew of the consequences of refusing to deliver the 'needs' of the village, he knew what they did to outcasts: people who protested against the beliefs of their culture, the very code they live by, and he knew he couldn't change it either. The man was tired of living a lie, supporting the lie and teaching nothing but a lie to those who were oblivious to the truth, and he sought to change that.

This child, this young boy he had found, he had a gift within him, Binsu could tell. He wasn't sure what it was, but he could feel it radiating off of the child's innocent look. The man could see that hidden beneath those youthful eyes, was a vision of the world in the child's own perspective. He knew that behind his words, was a voice desperate to be heard by the world. He knew that behind that frail hand with a weak kunai held firmly within it, was weapon that could be used for the right tasks. Binsu wanted to believe the kid had something to offer to him, after all he had saved his life in a way. "Kai, what a great name kid," Binsu replied, before he stood up from his crouching position and looked down on the kid. "Are you lost Kai? What are you doing out here in the wilderness?" Binsu gave the question some thought himself, wondering what story the child would tell him next. Whatever it was, it couldn't have been worse than his, right? Though after giving it too some thought, Binsu's life story wasn't nearly as bitter as he often made it sound.

Below the two strangers, Binsu could hear his companion shuffling around, passing even. The bear sounded anxious, as if he felt threatened by something, or someone. "Binsu i smell trouble, pirate trouble!" the bear shouted towards him from below. It seemed as though Hades had managed to pick the many scents of humans approaching the beach they had just left behind. Binsu couldn't imagine spending any more energy in fighting off another wave of shifty pirates, no matter how tempting it sounded. No, he needed to get the child away from the islands without leading him into harm's way: they had to escape from the islands without engaging in combat at all with the pirates. "They are making their way into the forest, we have to attack..." "No. We have to leave, we can't drag the kid into a fight, who knows what it will do to his mental health," Binsu interrupted the bear. The ANBU then slipped his mask back over his face, before re-directing his attention towards the child and asking him to follow him. He offered to carry the child to a safe location, but he wouldn't have done so without his permission first.

Total WC for this Post: 633

Kai Shibetake

Kai Shibetake

D-rank
All of those memories surge back into Kai as he thinks about what is going to happen to him and if he even worth it to survive all that after all that he had gone through. Kain has always known that he may not be the best children to his parent, the best friend to his friend and not the best ninja but he knows that whatever it it, he always try the best he could. This man in front of him was giving him an open door to a new page to his life and perhaps a new beginning too but after suffering so much in his life, Kai did not know if this is a chance or a curse to him.

Having not recuperated fully, the guy started to ask Kai all these kind of questions about his background but Kai just decided that it is probably will be best if for the time being to not think about it especially after what he had gone through and thus decided to keep silent. The fact that Kai was not even know this guy was much of a proof for him to not give out any more additional details to him as he could be the enemy who was just trying to play nice to purge information out of him.

Suddenly Kai has a bad feel inside his stomach. This usually happened when Kai felt something wrong and not long after that, a large bear informed the man which the bear called " Binsu" regarding the presence of pirates coming closer to them. Kai was slightly taken off hand when he saw the bear but try to take it as one of the man accomplice made him feel a bit at ease. Kai feels that his uneasy feeling must have come from the pirates coming for them. The bear gave out a plan to attack the pirates but is denied by the man as he does not want to harm Kai. This puts Kai at very uncomfortable and he is very pissed off. As the man wore he mask and ready to ask Kai whether he can walk or not, Suddenly, Kai get up on his feet. " I'll fight. I fight them, the pirates!!" demand Kai who do not want to make himself as a burden to the man.

Kai leap off to the another branch of trees nearby ready to ambush the enemies when they are near ignoring completely the man order to move out to safer place. Kai could be egoistic at times, where he don't want to give up and retreat as it kinda put shame to his dignity as a ninja. Kai always try to also not burden others and made himself as burden. Kai knows that he could never defeat all of the pirates alone but he has got no choice. He is probably dying but to him it is probably better than running away. Furthermore, he has failed and lost direction in his life so there is no reasons left for him to stay alive and this might be a good opportunity for him to redeem himself out for everything.

As the enemies get closer, Kai could sensed it and quickly use thread made out of  chakra coming out from the tips of his fingers to make bladed thread that he uses to strike the enemies and cut them down one by one. Things was quite easy at first until the enemies start to counter attack and completely surround Kai. Kai could see the man who was still standing there watching him fight up in the top tree and as the enemies surround him, he give a quick goodbye smile to the man as a thanks for his gratitude. The Kai's fate was left cling to the man action whether to escape or help Kai.

Wordcount: 644

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

" I'll fight. I fight them, the pirates!!"

Binsu lapsed his thoughts as heard the words of the minor echo over the sounds of the wood. His voice sounded fierce; it's tone sharp enough to pierce through the bewildering noises of the forest. There was truth and uncertainty in the words. Binsu believed the kid would stay true to his word and attack the pirates with all the might he had, but he wouldn't bet on the kid winning the fight. 'He's too weak. In this condition of his or his best,' he thought to himself as he watched the kid struggle to rise onto his feet.

With a humble innocence glistening in his eyes, and with a determined spirit, Kai leapt off of the branch he had been resting against and took a chase after the pirates. It was at that active moment Binsu snapped back to reality, as he'd see the boy make his way slowly towards the location of the pirates. 'I have to stop him,' he thought to himself. Below him, Hades guarded the ground with his figure. The bear hadn't lost track of the faul-scented raiders; the stench still lingering around the atmosphere with its origin known to the bear. "Hades, lead us to their whereabouts!" Binsu commanded. With a steadfast look on his face, the bear broke into a chase after the scent, weaving through the sprouting trees that shaped the forest. Binsu followed closely behind, scaling the canopies of the woodland as he followed the bear's lead. It was surprising how far the kid had managed to get away from the two in such a small time frame.

'Hold on kid, i'm coming...'

It took the pair a good three minutes to catch up to the kid. Upon reaching him, Binsu saw Kai surrounded by a few gutsy pirates, their hands occupying the blades they used as swords against their enemies. Hats were worn over the heads of some, but all posed as dirty clothes-wearing, un-groomed bodies of meat. Without hesitation Binsu gripped the ring of the large shuriken he had slung behind his waist. In one fluid motion, the shinobi slipped the bladed-ring out of its holster, brought it around to the front of his body only to cast it out towards one of the pirates, making sure he had matched his aim with his head. The shuriken opened whilst in flight to reveal its three extended blades. It’d spend a fraction of a second soaring towards its target, before coming into the unfortunate pirate’s torso, cutting a hole as deep as 5 inches and as wide as 20cm that encouraged the intense bleeding that followed after.

Binsu, now in the pirate’s range, would draw out his Static Edge sword whilst shouting orders for Hades to take on a small number of the pirates himself. The bear followed its companion’s orders and broke into a rage against the raiders. “Stay where you are kid!” Binsu screamed towards the wounded boy, as he’d leap from tree to tree until he was within a meter distance away from the child. ‘One, three...no five’ Binsu counted the pirate’s numbers, but for every one he saw, two more would make their appearance known to him. He shot a glance towards the wounded kid, before locating his companion Hades. “Take the kid to a safe place!” The bear  stopped in its tracks, before making its way towards the child’s location. Binsu on the other had decided it’d be best he used his heavenly attack move of the pirates, as it would’ve taken him a long time to kill each one of them, one by one. After forming the necessary hand signs, the ninja would cast his family’s jutsus within the range of the pirates. He’d watch the raiton bird he had formed devour each one of the pirate’s bodies with ease, before going onto the next. In the midst of all this, Binsu glanced behind him to see the blurry image of his companion Hades with the child carried on his back and making a run towards the hidden mist village...

‘At least the boy is safe’...

Total left over thread WC (using them for training speed to A-3): 1347 words ~

Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.