You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

There's a fly in my Soup![D-Rank, Complete]

Waking up from the slight slumber, Nanashi's citrine eyes looked over to his lover, who' had snuggled up to him sometime last night. A moment passed by with him simply staring at the girl who had captured his heart a few months ago, a nimble hair caressing her face, causing cooing sounds to escape her lips, and for her to snuggle more into his body. Mentally sighing the teenager thought about what needed to be done today, the main thing being getting a few missions out of the way, for the extra money helped, and to train some. Gently and ever so quietly Nanashi moved out of the bed, chuckling at Akio who grabbed his pillow possessively, when his presence wasn't felt. Moving out of the bedroom, Nanashi began his morning ritual.

Ten minutes passed by before Nanashi left the confines of his house, locking it up and leaving a message for Akio – telling her when he went. Inhaling the fresh morning air, he allowed himself that spur moment of enjoying the feeling of nature, before heading toward the administration building. Being a Monday morning it wasn't surprising to find the Administration building, subsequently the mission hall being packed with civilian and shinobi alike, all going too works or coming in from a completed mission. Nanashi nodded, waved, said good morning and even harmless flirted with some of the patrons that he passed – though the latter were only directed toward the secretary and a few female shinobi who knew both Nanashi and Akio.

Here for a mission?” The dark-haired chuunin asked the former Geisha who had just made it to the front of the line after waiting for a good ten minutes. The chunnin in question simply nodded at the other question, before catching the scroll, unraveling it and reading it contents. Funny enough the mission was the same one that he had taken when he first became a genin – working at the restaurant because of staff shortage.

Thanks.” Nanashi stated throwing a lazy wave at the chuunin, as he made his way out of the building, heading toward the location.

Fifteen minutes passed by before Nanashi finally made it to the business area and the restaurant where he would be working at for a couple of hours. Usually the walk didn't take him that long but for no apparent reason the boy decided to walk in a leisurely paced, enjoying the scenery that the village had to offer. Which surprisingly is a lot, considering that the village was mostly rocks. The chimes of the restaurant's door chimed loudly when the man walked through them, nodding at the customers that were already in there, enjoying their breakfast – before heading straight to the back where the manager likely is.

Was told you were short on staff, and I have the mission to help remedy that?” Nanashi handed the stroll with the parameters of the mission on it to the manager.

Been awhile. Patrons have missed the Geisha that was here in the beginning. Glad to have you back.” The manager said, truly happy that Nanashi had lucked out on getting the mission. Of course others have gotten it after the chuunin but only a few were as good as Nanashi when it came to serving or more talked about.

I had other obligations. Though seeing how I didn't know I would have this mission, I didn't come prepared.” Nanashi stated referring to the lack of Geisha attire.

It's fine. Now I probably wasted enough of your time. You know what to do.” Nanashi nodded at the man's words before disappearing behind the flaps.

Throughout the five hours and some odd minutes, Nanashi was almost the perfect hostess. Anything and everything the patrons of the establishment needed the teenager tried his best in getting them. Light, joyous conversations were a norms where he tried to keep the whole atmosphere of the place happy and welcoming. Orders mix up were few and far in between with them only being he sometime mixing up the drinks, something that some customers were polite in correcting him and others were rude. Despite their rudeness Nanashi showed a level of professionalism that many don't have by apologizing and fixing their orders in a timely manner. There were many highlights of his time working there, one being him helping a single mother feed her triplets when one was being extremely cranky. The way he handles the infant showed everyone that during some point in his life, the boy had worked with children. This of course brought joy to their faces. However, like anything good there is a time where it must end. With goodbyes to the manage, staff members and the patrons, Nanashi left the building, heading to the mission hall to turn it in.

Mission completed.” Nanashi stated, handing the dark hair chuunin the mission scroll with the owner's stamp on it with some comments in the comment section. The chunnin nodded before stamping the mission, marking it on Nanashi's record, before telling him that the money would be delivered.

[Final Word Count: 857 of 600]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.