You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

[Kiri > Konoha 600 words.]

Tame wandered and wondered, wandered and wondered. Normally, his easygoing self was not as pensive as this....granted, only a few years ago he was a solemn young teenager, wanting nothing more than to just do his job as a shinobi. Oh, but what wonderful things he discovered after freeing himself from that wretched place of a village! The autonomy was exhilarating. He followed no one's rules but his own, answered to no one. There was no Kage to tell him that he needed to go on missions, no one to judge him for his actions. Well, no one in the immediate vicinity.

Tame had just taught some stranger, one Sera Aisu, the wonders of Kyuujutsu, the archery arts. While he was happy to do so, it was something of an unnecessary stop and a detour to his true goal. What he really wanted....well, he would have it soon enough.

[152/600]

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
From his recent promotion to Sannin, Yuudai seemed to be able to open up a bit more free time for himself; but this was not the case today, as he had been sent out for a routine patrol. Normally done in a squad-like setting, the Sannin was given permission to do this by himself. It could have been avoided, but what was the point of a multi-person squad going out to attempt to do what a single person could, they could potentially be able to do something more beneficial, not that this task was below others. The ever-present scenery outside of the village walls was starting to become more and more common to him, though he knew that he needed to go out and do more, to potentially better himself, but that would be for another day.

Stopping in his tracks, nearing the endless ocean that surrounded the Land of Water. If anything, the sentries would be able to pick up those who lurked closer to the village walls, while he would be here to spot any who decided to enter or exit, though there were various places that one could do such. Besides, he really just needed room to relax more than anything. His workload was becoming smaller in terms of paperwork, and he knew he'd be given more freedom to do as he pleased, or aid his village.

Finally.....Tame reached the border of the Land of Water. This, of course, was exactly what the name implied; a large body of water. It would be difficult to get out of here... at least unnoticed. He looked forward and saw someone standing on the shoreline. Odd....people usually weren't out at this time, not here....the fishing schedule didn't comply with----oh shit.

He was a guard or a sentry or whatever. Okay, Tame. act cool. You can do this. Just don't be suspicious. Yeah, like that'll be easy. Walking up to the man rather conspicuously (but attempting to be sincere, nonthreatening, and friendly,Hello, there. He used his telepathic ability, but moved his lips in unison with his 'words' to seem more authentic; he still remembered how to talk, despite being mute for almost twelve years now. It was strange....he was so vindictive, and now took joy in others' pain....he was strangely still good at being courteous or innocent.

[319/600]

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
The sounds of the ocean's water crashing against the shoreline was brought to a halt, by a disruption, one that he was clearly unfamiliar with. A voice, one he hadn't heard before. Instantly, he was on his guard, even if it may be a shinobi of his own village. "Hello, there." That was all that was said, though the direction the voice came from he couldn't pinpoint. It was as if it did not come from any one area, but he was able to hear a slight stir, as a green-haired male walked up to him. Yuudai, was curious, to say the least. He had never seen this individual within the village walls for the entirety of his lifetime, thus the conclusion came that he may have just been a visitor.

The approaching individual did not seem to give off any signs of being a threat, though that may have been easily masked. With a small nod of acknowledgement, Yuudai spoke calmly, "Hello." A slight pause. "What brings you here? I suppose you are leaving the Mizu no Kuni if you just came this way." He may have come as more friendly than intentioned, but it also couldn't hurt. He really wasn't too frightened by the possibility of a threat, as Kirigakure was close enough that an attack by a single individual may have been pointless. But, history has dictated wrong in the past with flames that burned.

"Hello. What brings you here? I suppose you are leaving the Mizu no Kuni if you just came this way." Intuitive. Just the type of person Tame liked. But he twinged a bit at the sound of another's vocal chords; nothing really noticeable, but it just goes to show that old grudges die hard. He absolutely hated the sound....even if he had some semblance of a voice now, he still couldn't stand it. That was probably one of the things he hated the most in the world: Talking. There was one thing he hated the most, though....well, he'd take care of that soon enough.

"Yes, I'm leaving. Had to cancel personal affairs....I'm off to another Village now." He couldn't believe this was going so well, he thought for sure he would have been caught by now. Not that he was a criminal. Yet.

[471/600]

Yuudai

Yuudai

D-rank
Yuudai still remained curious of what brought this individual to Kirigakure no Sato, but he showed no signs of being a threat, of being a danger to the citizens of the Village Hidden in the Mist, thus Yuudai let that thought process remain in the back of his mind. The wait for a reply was short, but there was definitely a pause, longer than it should have been. He wasn't a mind reader, nor could he be, though if it meant no harm to his village, he supposed he could let it be for now. After all, there were no signs as of yet that would cause Yuudai to be suspicious of the person before him. "Yes, I'm leaving. Had to cancel personal affairs....I'm off to another Village now." There was the voice again, but it had given him an answer that Yuudai would be satisfied with, for now.

"So long as you mean no harm to my home, I'll allow you to leave." There was warning enough in what he had stated. There was also undertones, though definitely not what was intentioned from Yuudai from his standpoint. With nothing else to say, Yuudai turned to face away from the stranger, deciding to finish up his patrol and head back to the village, Kirigakure no Sato.

-exit thread-

"So long as you mean no harm to my home, I'll allow you to leave."

Tame was overjoyed by this. He was home free....and now his inquisitor began to walk in the direction he had come from. Back to Kirigakure no Sato, no doubt. With that, Tame took his leave of the Land of Water, by using the Supernatural Walking Practice to traverse the seas that surrounded it. The Land of Water seemed nice....he might visit here sometime again. He wasn't really sure what took him here in the first place, to be honest.

As he crossed the sea lazily, Tame planned his first escapade as a ninja to have the label 'rogue'. He would start with a bang, that was for sure. Maybe the reason he never wore his stricken Hitai-Ate was because he didn't have the confidence.

The Land of Fire was a nice place, so he was told.....it would be a shame if anything happened to it.

[622/600]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.