You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
A letter to my mother

Dear mom, I know we have not been together long and that you love me a lot. I am sorry for trashing the house a bit and for making a mess everywhere, but i need to become stronger and for that i need to find him. I do not know if you met him but they call him White Star. He trained me in how to use seals and i want to pay him back for that, i am hoping to make you proud and some girl came over with her clothes lying on the floor and was asking for Sano again, she said she worked at Siren's Den or something. Not sure if you know about that place, but i was told i need to visit that place later for a mission. Thought i should let you know since i do not want to keep any secrets from you. When i come back i am going to do my best to make you proud to be the mom of the strongest swordsman ever.

Getting Ready to Leave
The young boy was dressed in a white hoodie with his clan symbol on the side. He stretched a bit wearing black shorts this time unlike his usual dark blue colour he usually wears. He stretched as he began to pack his swords in carefully in the travel backpack before getting ready to set out on his journey.

He looked around before heading to the kitchen to get some sandwiches and other food into the backpack as well. He got some juice as well as sealed Aisu cream. Things were going to be tough and strange as he had never before travelled outside of his own village, he slowly went to grab his backpack and then finally set out of the house before remembering he forgot his shoes. He returned to his room slowly putting on his socks one by one, watching his feet and wondering why they do not have as many wounds as other people's feet do. It finally was time to put on his running shoes as he slid them on slowly before looking around to see if anyone was there.

He finally took his backpack for hopefully the last time and ran out the door, slamming it behind him on the way out. He ran passed the noodle shop he worked at and stopped for a while to get his pay for doing over time. He had boosted the business as his two swords were now shown as the shops emblem, the Twin Noodles Shop which had a special where they made two bowls of noodles thread for thread exactly the same. While leaving with his pay and the new special he headed towards the border where he would receive transport. Being on the ocean the only way to get anywhere was by boat and so it began.

The lady and the leaf
The boat arrived as the men who were drunk were laughing as they looked to the kid waiting patiently for them. They waved over to him as he nearly wanted to pretend it was not his boat until he noticed the boat had its title the Konoha Float. It was a really bad name and he only chose it cause he asked for a free trip since he was saving up to get his mom a present in Konoha. As he stepped up onto the boat he sighed before the boat just started moving as he fell. The fisherman laughed again and one blushed and tried to hit on Ren who did not notice. Then the captain came out on deck and shouted.

"Get back to work you damn lazy bums!!" as he looked on she was a beautiful pirate lady captain as he was beginning to feel like women ruled the shinobi world. As time went by many things had happened on the journey which he would never forget as in the end the boat finally arrived at his destination, he waved them off and finally embarked on his new adventure in Konoha, but as he got there he received a note to go check out the monuments to pay his respects to Konoha's Fallen

Travel Complete 700/600 words
Exit Thread

Arrived in Konoha

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.