You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Konoha no Kensai… The Sword Saint of Konoha… This is the title that was given to him, this was his crowning achievement. Mitsuo Sarutobi was known as a hero in his village at one time, and it was all taken away from him when he left. After the war that he had fought through on foreign soil and the blood he had spilled along the way, fate had brought him and the Hokage Mitsuhide Uzumaki together. They were both legends, and bore the lineage of legends as well. Mitsuo, whose ancestor was the Third Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi, and Mitsuhide, of the line of the Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze, fought side by side against a plot that had threatened to destroy the shinobi world and they had prevailed. The two of them were an impressive duo, and while the other players on the board were also impressive there were only two others who were important to Mitsuo. One of those men was Strafe Aisu, the man who had once saved Mitsuo’s life and warmed his heart, and the other was Mitsuhide Uzumaki himself. As Mitsuo made for the boarder of the Water village, he stood and waited for Strafe to send him off before his return to his home, hoping that whatever awaited him, he would be able to see his love again…

(223/600 Travel)

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
As a white flash darted across the land at speeds that would otherwise mean something was wrong, Strafe was simply trying to see a man that meant so much to him. Mitsuo was someone who meant much more to Strafe than just a casual ally. He was a lover, someone he wished he could spend the rest of his life with. The only problem with that, was the fact that he lived in Konoha. Strafe moved at these speeds so he would not miss him. After a few brief moments of travel, he saw Mitsuo in the distance. Strafe slowed his speed immensely, causally turning into a walk as he approached him. Despite the fact that he got to see him one last time, he couldn't help but be sad. He tried his best to hide that fact as he stopped in front of the man. "Glad to see I didn't miss you." He said with a smile that was playful. His multicolored eyes looked into Mitsuo's with reassurance. He didn't want him to feel bad about having to leave. They would see each other again.

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
He could hear someone approaching behind him, something that the shinobi had become more than accustomed to picking up, even through the rain. As he looked back he smiled softly as Strafe came into view, the handsome man breaking his run and walking towards Mitsuo instead. He had always thought there was something romantic about rain, even though most of the time it seemed to come about at the worst possible times. As Strafe approached and spoke Mitsuo’s heart began to beat quicker in his chest, something he had become used to once more. It had been so long since he had felt like this, and he couldn’t help but smile and be happy when he was around the young Aisu man. Mitsuo closed the gap and wrapped his arms around Strafe, closing his eyes as water from the rain dripped down his face, his body becoming warm once more against his lover.

“I’m glad you came. I don’t think I would have ever been able to leave if you hadn’t come to see me off…” He could feel a small tear mixing with the rain running down his face and he sighed a sad sigh. “I wish I didn’t have to leave… I’ll miss you so much.”

(438/600 travel)

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
As it began to rain, Mitsuo closed the gap and wrapped him up in a delicate hug. Strafe squeezed back, as he never wanted to let the man go. Tears welled up in his eyes, as he was sure they would in Mitsuo's. He couldn't fight this kind of sadness. It was as if he was being punished for loving someone. "I would never miss this, you know that. I wish you didn't have to leave..." He said struggling to stay composed. "I'll miss you....more than you will know." He said pulling back slightly so he could plant a soft kiss on his lips. "I will come visit you. Regardless of what anyone says, I'll be there..." He said finally loosing his voice and melting back into his arms. He would not break down though, he had to be strong for Mitsuo. As hard as it was for Strafe, it had to be that much harder for him. He didn't have to let go just yet though, and he wouldn't until he absolutely had too.

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
He had tears in his eyes as his lover responded to him, and he couldn’t help but wish that they had had more time together, his entire attitude and perception of the world being thrown askew since meeting Strafe Aisu. As he held him in his arms he kissed him on his soft lips once more and reached his hands down to Strafe’s, gripping them tightly in his grasp. He smiled softly and brought his eyes to meet Strafe’s before moving to kiss his cheek and whisper into his ear; “You should come with me. We could start a new life together in Konoha, where you will be accepted and we can always be happy together..” Mitsuo stroked Strafe’s cheek and wiped a tear away, the rain in the sky only getting heavier as the two lovers stood in one another’s embrace. He could feel their hearts beating together and knew that Strafe would come with him, nothing being able to keep the two of them together. If anyone wished to come after the two of them, so be it, but Mitsuo would stand his ground and protect his love with every fibre of his being…

(634/600 Travel complete!~)

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe's mind went to heaven as Mitsuo softly kissed him. How could someone so handsome and kind love him? Strafe was truly blessed and he couldn't let Mitsuo walk away. In his heart, he knew that it was not possible. He could feel Mitsuo's heart beat match his own, making him think that he felt the same way. A kiss to Strafe's cheek and a whisper in his ear was all it too for his thoughts to be confirmed. Mitsuo asked Strafe to come with him. He didn't need to think on it. It would hurt Aya and some of the others, but that wasn't what mattered. The only thing that mattered was Mitsuo. "Of course I'll come." Strafe gave him a soft smile and kissed him once again. After a few more moments, he spoke. "If they come after us, it won't matter. We can get through anything together." He said stubbornly as he looked into his lovers eyes.

His attention was broken by the sound of footsteps. He turned sharply to the right only to see Momaru walking over to them. "I know you too well to not come, Strafe. Are we leaving?" The lion spoke with full understanding of something he had not been present for. Strafe smiled as he responded. "We are. Thanks for coming with me." He said holding back a torrent of emotions. He turned once again to his lover and smiled. "After you."

[621/600] Complete!

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
OOC: Intervening for funsies. Yes I am still ANBU Captain.

IC:

Dameon would soon become aware of a fellow sannin’s attempt at leaving the village. The only reason someone had not shown up sooner was simple. It was Strafe and once Dameon had heard of his unauthorized travel he couldn’t help but feel like he needed to be there himself. Recently he had become what he would call friends with Strafe after having undertaken a very important and dangerous mission with him not long ago. His peons that monitored the travel in and out of the gate would let Dameon know immediately and once word had hit him he had set off. He was already in his ANBU attire since this was going on during the times he was running the ANBU as opposed to upholding his responsibilities as a Sannin and as a fellow swordsman. Dameon didn’t know what was going on but he knew Strafe and his demeanor, he would not leave the village without authorization for just any reason. Something had to be behind his willingness to commit potential treason. He just needed to figure out what was going on and talk to Strafe face to face, though in the off chance that Strafe had actually turned and wanted to become an enemy of the village he wasn’t sure how his emotions would handle such an action. Though in all honesty he highly doubted that would occur from the man that seemed to resent conflict and only used it as a last resort and to bring about a greater peace in the end.

Dameon’s speed would quickly allow him to travel rooftop to rooftop as he made his way toward the front gate. Various thoughts would race in his mind of everything that could be potentially going on that strafe would need to get away on such short notice and without warning. As he moved and soared across the top of the village he would rapidly approach the man catching a glimpse of the familiar man with his lion. There was another man as well, one he did not recognize. None the less he knew better than to let emotions take control over him in such an occasion. He would land behind the two of them roughly ten feet away. Landing onto the grown knelt down to soften the sudden stop. He would slowly stand up behind his ANBU cloak and armor and assess the situation with his own eyes. His mask the more unique ANBU mask of the village that set him apart from the others and let everyone in the village know that he was the captain. His mask was simple yet it spoke greatly of his own personality. His mask was simply blank white with a single black tear drop falling from under the right eye. He didn’t know for certain if Strafe had ever seen him or heard of his mask as the leader though he was not trying to be so secretive. He simply wanted to talk to his friend and understand what was going on.

“Strafe, you should know my ANBU keep a very keen eye and ear to the village. All was going well until they relayed to me that you might be leaving. I had to see it with my own eyes and here I am watching you walk away. As a friend can I ask why?” he said speaking calmly and without emotion like he always did. In some ways it was like he had his own accent. It was easily distinguishable to anyone that had heard Dameon talk without the mask. It was just how he was, and empty and emotionless shell of a man that lived to serve the village.

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Mitsuo’s eyes wandered towards the new arrival, hand resting on the grip of The Messiah, the weapon that had so easily dispatched of Ukiyo Senju, and he didn’t dare take his eyes away. He was the former Head of Konoha’s ANBU and he knew full well what this man’s job was. He was impressed that he had managed to find them so easily though, and then remembered that he had meant to place his Shroud of Shadows around Strafe’s shoulders so nobody would be able to detect his unique chakra signature. He was regretting this mistake already, his own chakra not needing to be hidden as he was leaving the Bloody Mist village since he was an outsider anyway. Mitsuo mentally shook his head and scolded himself for missing what should have been something so obvious. He put his free hand on Strafe’s shoulder and smiled softly before stepping directly beside him so that were the man to attack them he would be able to quickly defend his lover.

“ANBU of the Mist, I am Hiruzen Hiroshi, head of the ANBU of Konohagakure no Kato, and friend of the Mist. I fought alongside your kage in the fight against Mizuru and Seven Bells, and I do not wish to upset or fight you on this day. Our villages are friends and I see no reason for you to stop us from our current course of action…” He looked towards Strafe, hoping that he would be able to talk the ANBU agent into letting them leave, as Mitsuo truly didn’t wish to get into a fight on Kiri soil. He had just fought to protect these lands, he had no intention of attacking them shortly after...

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Their moment was interrupted by a man appearing in a white Anbu mask. Strafe would turn to see a familiar stance. He knew this would happen, but at least it was someone he could reason with. Momaru and Mitsuo stood by him, making him feel safe. The anbu's mask was white with a single black tear painted below his eye. This only confirmed Strafe's assumption of who the man was. Mitsuo spoke first, being very respectful to the man. He really was a wonderful man, and Strafe was very fortunate to be his lover. It was now Strafe's turn to speak to the man, he just hoped he had the right words to say. "My reason is hard to put into words. Mitsuo here is my everything now, and I can't be without him. I have no hard feelings towards this village and I still will protect it when I can. I just have to be with him. Letting him leave would leave me empty. Dameon, you know I would never do anything to hurt this village, so I am no threat to Kirigakure. I just want to walk away peacefully and enjoy my life. Whatever I have to do to make that happen, is what I will do." He said softly as he put a free hand on Mitsuo's.

Strafe was surprised when Momaru spoke up. "All three of us fought for Kirigakure and helped repel their enemies. I will protect Strafe and make sure he is happy. If that means leaving this village, then so be it. We wish Kirigakure nothing but the best." He would step in closer to strafe, making contact with his hand. Strafe would simply stand there and wait for a response. He didn't want to fight Dameon, as he was a friend. He just wanted this to be over with.

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon stood there his hands by his side as he listened to the man he had only seen in pictures but had never actually seen in person. Most of the words meant nothing not to him at least. Dameon was a man of duty and obligation without either he was nothing to this village. The only purpose in his life was to serve the village and the Mizukage’s wishes. He was the ANBU Captain, it meant that in situations just like this he was meant to stop him from leaving no matter what happened to him. If he died so be it but it was his obligation to try. Dameon would reach his hand up to get his blade but stop as his hand neared the hilt. He looked down at the ground momentarily as Strafe began to speak. He would lower his hand as the man spoke and they stood closer together to protect one another. They both knew that if he gave the signal he could have the entire ANBU force of Kiri there in a heartbeat. It wasn’t about that though and as Strafe finished speaking and Momaru also finished only Strafe could completely comprehend his dilemma. It was an impossible situation and he both wanted to stop them and let them go. Both reasons balancing out equally in his mind and giving him no good reason to side one way or the other.

“Dammit Strafe. You know the impossible situation you have put me into?” he said somewhat angry and somewhat unsure. On one hand he could fight them and potentially die or end up killing them both. Either outcome the Mizukage would be furious at the loss of one of her Sannin but she would also be pissed at him if he killed her kin. On the other hand if he let him just go she would also be pissed for him obeying the basic ANBU code and rules and having Strafe leave the village. It was a lose lose situation for him and no matter what happened the Mizukage would be pissed. He swore again under his breath knowing he would be forced to make a decision in seconds before the decision would be made for him.

“God dammit, Strafe I don’t have a choice…I suppose I will have to limp to Konoha whenever I get injured, You know the medics here are trash besides you,” he said making up his mind and sticking with his gut despite feeling the urge to plunge a blade deep into it and forgetting this ever happened. Going against his code and honor for a friend made him feel shitty, and it felt wrong but he would not go back on his decision now. He would extend his hand outward toward Strafe for only one purpose as he now had to dismiss their friendship having ever taken place to avoid his own dishonor.

“I need Raidachi back. I can’t allow you to leave with it. You know this and despite me allowing you to go I will have to cut you and Mitsuo down if you try to leave with it and I would rather not have to do something we may both regret,” he stated waiting for his ‘former’ friend to hand the legendary weapon over.

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
OoC:

Strafe Aisu

Strafe Aisu

D-rank
Strafe listened as the man spoke with frustration. Yea, the situation wasn't easy for anyone, that was for sure. Dameon seemed to be having trouble deciding, but Strafe was oddly calm. He had his lover and his best friend beside him, so he didn't need to worry. After a few seconds, Dameon spoke again, hinting that he decided not to fight. He also made a comment about limping to Konoha for healing, which almost made Strafe laugh. "I'm only a message away if someone is in need." He said with a nod. The next part is what made Strafe return back to his state of seriousness. Dameon had asked for Raidachi, but that wasn't the problem. Was the village so possessive of the swords that they would kill multiple people for them? He didn't like the idea, but it wasn't his problem. He lifted the bladed staff from it's holster on his back. Walking slowly, he put the legendary weapon in Dameon's hand and gave him a serious look.

"You are my friend, and I don't care if you threaten me. I will not fight you or anyone else from Kiri, unless you put Mitsuo in harms way." He said in a sincere tone. Once he finished speaking he backed up slowly and looked to Mitsuo. "I think it's time to leave. You ready?" He asked as he put a hand on Momaru to comfort him. He was always tense when Strafe was in danger.

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Mitsuo watched as Strafe gave up the swordsman's blade to the ANBU named Dameon. He couldn't say that he was overly shocked by the gesture, as Strafe had his own weapons to use, but it was something that he hadn't been expecting to happen. Mitsuo smiled and placed his hand on Strafe's, turning towards home and sighed softly. "It's been so long since I've been in Konoha...I'm not sure if I'm ready...But I must return home. My village needs me." He looked back at Dameon and bowed slightly before bidding the ANBU and the village farewell as he and Strafe walked towards Mitsuo's home village of Konohagakure no Kato, finally able to be together, and finally able to return home...

[Exit Thread]

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
OOC: Sorry for the delay. Was in hospital.

Dameon nodded to Strafe which Strafe would know was something he almost never did to anyone. He would have to wish his friend farewell and undoubtedly severe the friendship there once he reported this to the Mizukage. Strafe would know this as well that the administration building would be the first place he went to after watching them leave. Now he had to try and explain all of this and what had just happened to the Mizukage. He was not looking forward to doing so but it needed to be done none the less. He turned in place and leapt away with the other sword in his possession and headed straight for the administration building to report the bad news. He sighed knowing exactly what would happen already.

[Exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.