You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty The place to be [Open/No kill] Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:39 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Yoshiro walked into the sky bar the night had started and the youths had flocked to the local watering whole the long bar full of people pushing and shoving each other trying to order drinks, Almost every table having a group sat at it and the dance floor a sea of people jumping up and down "seams this is the place to be" Yoshrio thought to himself approaching the bar pushing his way in through the wall of strangers to order himself a drink "Hey barkeep, A scotch on the rocks" having to repeat himself multiple times before receiving his order, Shortly after the tall silver haired man received his drink he begun scouting the club looking through the sea of strangers for a familiar face finding an empty table to drink his scotch and light a cigarette flirting with the waitresses as they pass.

2The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
The brisk night air chilled Juyo as he wandered the streets of Kumo, forcing him to zip up his hoodie to stay warm.  It wasn't the best of nights, his clan seemed to be more on edge, and that made hanging around them even worse.  Juyo slowly trudged his way through a busy street, when he came across the city's biggest bar.  It seemed packed with villagers and even the dance floor was crowded.  A sly thought began to cross Juyo's mind. "I bet I could sneak in with a simple transformation with how crowded it is," Juyo thought to himself.  "Besides, sake would really take my mind off things." Juyo backed into a side street, made a quick look at the people in the area, and quickly performed a Transformation Technique, disguising himself as a short, wrinkly, old man with a receding hairline and a large belly.  Juyo slowly made his way into the Sky Bar. His heart beat increasing slightly at his sneaky move as he squeezed through the crowd to the bar.  "Sake, please." he said to the barkeep, but was unheard under the loud clamor of people. "SAKE!" Juyo yelled all too loudly.  The barkeep glared at him while sliding a sake Juyo's way.

Chakra 145/150:

Last edited by Juyo on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

3The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Yoshiro surrounded by a cloud of smoke from his cigarette and finishing his first glass of scotch an elderly man entered the bar her chakra presence that of a low level shinobi and slight discrepancies in his appearance where obvious to the trained eye tiny patches of the ninja in question original clothing, Yoshiro was puzzled by this and immediately became defensive having made many enemies over the years this could be a trick rather than do anything he sat watching every move of the disguised ninja, As the old man approaches the bar he listens to the voice perfectly altered avoiding any detection of who the shinobi might be.

Quickly thinking over a plan he decided he would pretend he was unaware that he was anything other than a old man approaching her at the bar "Excuse me Sir, I have a table over there it would be a delight if you would accompany me" The tall silver haired man said with a warm charming  smile pointing over too the only free table,  Using the opportunity to order himself another scotch and a sake for the man using his rapport with the bartender built over the years having him severed before the wall of men ordering.

Taking a sip of his scotch the boy glanced over the man for further clues as to who it might be the second thought crossing his mind that the disguise might just be a young village shinobi trying to order alcohol, Something he had tried many times over the years as a youngster to try to trick the bar staff "Shall we?" Yoshiro says to the elderly man with another warm smile walking towards the table.

4The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:57 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

"So, this is your first time ey?" asked the Hades, as the bear and its companion Binsu slowly made their way towards the Sky bar, a popular spot for adults to come and mingle with each other whilst drinking alcoholic beverages and watching close-to-nude girls dancing on poles. "Yes. Please don't make a big deal about it," replied Binsu, with a hint of annoyance in his tone of voice. He knew that Hades wasn't the type of companion to keep secrets, so Binsu tried his best to tell him little information as possible.

It didn't take them too long to reach the sky bar, quickly spotting the two guards that were usually put outside of the building to make sure that no unwanted visitors and underage armatures entered the bar. As Binsu and Hades approached the two guards, they were easily allowed entrance into the pub as Binsu looked far too mature to be underage, although the accompany of a large bear could've also intimidated the guards into allowing Binsu's entrance to the bar. Once inside, few eyes turned to look at the newcomers, more drawn into the fact that a large bear had just entered the bar without a leash or a chain to hold the creature back, should it try to attack anyone within the building. "Are you sure YOU'VE been here before Hades?" Binsu asked with a hint of suspicion in his voice. Instead of responding to the man's question, the large bear simply curved its large mouth into a smirk, before making its way towards the bar and calling out for the bartender to bring him 4 bottles of Sake. 'No wonder he comes home drunk at times,' Binsu thought to himself, as he made his way towards a close-to-empty table that he could see only two people sitting at.

Binsu wasn't the type of guy who liked to mingle a lot, and the only reason he took a sit at this particular table was because it was the quietest table he could see. Seated at the table, were two guys by the looks of it, though one looked more like an old man. Before sitting down, Binsu gave the two gentlemen a short bow, before saying with a wide smile on his face, "Sorry to bother you gentlemen, but I can't seem to find a quieter table to sit at than this one. Would either of you mind if i stayed here for a while, whilst my ah, friend takes care of his needs?" Binsu didn't like approaching strangers at all, but in this case he had no other choice. Whilst Hades was getting himself drunk with bottles of Sake, Binsu needed to keep watch of the bear so that it didn't do anything stupid.

5The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:28 pm

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Juyo was beginning to feel uneasy, he shouldn't have yelled too loudly.  Now some strange looking, white haired man had given him a table.  Just the two of them. 'Take it easy, there's no way this guy suspects anything.' He thought to himself,  People go to bars to relax, not to be on guard, so Juyo managed to reassure himself a little. 'Unless he's a shinobi...' Juyo took a drink to get his mind off of it all, too much thinking would make things worse.  With a quick, little swig the sake stung going down, a sour taste erupted in his mouth that made him grit his teeth wide.  Just then another man with long black hair came up, allowing Juyo to recover from his first taste of sake.

"Sorry to bother you gentlemen, but I can't seem to find a quieter table to sit at than this one. Would either of you mind if i stayed here for a while, whilst my ah, friend takes care of his needs?" the man had asked.  Juyo hesitated opening his mouth, afraid he'd cough from the sake, but instead just nodded and waved his hand to an open chair.  Being rude would've brought more attention to him, and two guys that don't look much like the villager type were already more than enough.

Chakra: 140/150:

Last edited by Juyo on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total

6The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Once the elder man and yoshiro had reached there table they sat in silence both taking a sip of their drink, Watching the old man he noticed the face pulled once the he took his first sip of the sake his cheeks pulled in teeth grinding against each other a cringed look appearing on his face like he where sucking on a lemon adding to yoshiro suspicions of the man, yet he didn't want give away any tells that he was aware he might be a ninja and if he were an old man he felt compelled to be nothing but polite to the elderly to show his respect, quickly thinking a response lined with a probing question "Is something wrong with the sake sir?, you don't seam like your enjoying it I assure you its a good bottle" watching over the mans actions and soon to be followed response like a hawk.

It was then that his eyes darted towards the door a large white bear waddling over to the bar the pure white majestic beast immediately capture yoshrios attention behind the bear stood a long haired man that accompanied him walking over towards the table where the pair where sitting "Sorry to bother you gentlemen, but I can't seem to find a quieter table to sit at than this one. Would either of you mind if I stayed here for a while, whilst my ah, friend takes care of his needs?" the elder man giving a polite nod while yoshiro glances over the mans shoulder observing the bears actions almost fixated on the creature, The polar bear downing bottles of sake like water and plastering a child like smile of enjoyment across the mans face, the awkward silence soon sets at the table the man regains his composure returning his eye contact to the long haired man "It would be are pleasure." taking a pause to get to his real thought "You don't see his breed every day, He really is a good looking animal" Yoshiro says pointing towards the polar bear taking a large sip of his scotch.

Last edited by Yoshiro Kuroka on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

7The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:23 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu received little more than an approval to sit at the same table as the two men, as the first seemed to agree with the idea by giving Binsu a nod and the second using verbal speech to welcome him at their table. After taking a seat right next to the younger looking man between the two, Binsu was then forced to take another glance over towards his companion Hades, as his appearance in the bar had apparently gotten the attention of one of them men sitting at the table. "It would be are pleasure," the younger of the two spoke, taking a short pause before continuing on saying, "You don't see his bread every day, He really is a good looking animal." After taking one last glance over towards the somewhat mad bear, Binsu returned his glare towards the man who had given the bear a compliment and said In a jokingly manner, "Ahh, he's something alright." He'd then decide that it would only be the right thing to introduce himself to his new acquaintances before saying anything else on top of, "Oh, my name is Binsu Genko, and you are?" He hadn't meant for the question to be answered by just one of the guys, but had been hoping to get the names of both of the men.

8The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:53 pm

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
The dark haired man took the seat after being invited politely by the white haired man sitting before Juyo.  Do they know each other? Juyo wondered while the two men exchanged remarks about a bear at the bar.  Juyo snapped his head around and saw the big bear drinking away at the bar. What the heck is going on?  Who is this guy?  He could feel sweat building up on his head, which would be quite visible as his head was slightly balding near the forehead.

Then the dark haired man introduced himself, "Oh, my name is Binsu Genko, and you are?"  Thankfully, he didn't quite direct it just at Juyo, giving him time to come up with a name. Shoot, I have to come up with a name? This is insane, INSANE! Juyo struggled mentally at coming up with a name, so he just said the first thing that came to mind, "Kuma."  Ah, crap, really?  The guy just brought a bear in, he'd definitely know your name means bear and then realize you're a total fake! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!  Juyo sat and stared at the two men, trying to keep his face calm under the tremendous pressure that he figured was mostly his fault.  He knew things would get bad if he tried staying too long.

Chakra 135/150:

Last edited by Juyo on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 am; edited 2 times in total

9The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:14 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Yoshiro finishing his second glass of scotch had loosened him up at this point the warming fuzz circulating his brain caused by the potency and richness from the scotch had crept up on the man lowering his inhibitions and thoughts he could fore see one or two more glasses and he would have little to no control over himself "I've got to slow down I think" he thought to himself pulling out his smoke tin from underneath his robe lighting one before offering the tin around, sucking on the butt of the cigarette exhaling the smoke away from the elderly man and the stranger that sat with the two, The long haired man turning to look over his polar bear before responding to his comment the words out of his mouth making it seam like the bear could be trouble at times followed by an introduction, Yoshiro embarrassed by his own rudeness being caught up with his light interrogation of the old man he blurted out "Kuroka, Yoshiro its a pleasure to meet you Genko-san" before the old man had time to respond shortly after he gives his name "Kuma" he obviously made this name up, picking out the first thing he could see in the bar but the alcohol consumed by the man had lowered his thought process and the comment fly's right over his head.

"Pleasure to meet you Kuma" yoshiro says to the oldman with a smile taking a pause to take a large puff of his cigarette looking over the two men one more out of place then the other, "So what brings you both here tonight" yoshiro slightly slurs the alcohol in his system slightly evident to those around him taking another large inhale of his cigarette, his attention wonders from the table waiting for the conversation to heat up  his eyes scout around  the room, quickly spotting some young beautiful women on the dance floor the movements of their dancing extremely sexual with a lot of grinding and trusting of the hips, Yoshiro's interest apparent as he watched the women from a distance his attention slowly returning to the tables conversation.

10The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:13 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

The guy with the second longest hair at the table, and also guy guy with the second lightest hair in the group, finished his glass of alcohol before taking out a small smoke tin from underneath his robe, lighting one before offering the tin around the group. "Eh no thanks mate, I don't smoke," Binsu reassured the guy, before redirecting his attention away from the smoker and to the old man who now introduced himself as 'Kuma', which oddly enough was another name for 'Bear'. 'Either it was by luck that this guy has a name that explain's my companion, Hades' species, or he just made that name up to hide his real name for some reason,' Binsu thought to himself, but forced himself to hold in the urger of accusing the guy of acting suspicious, baking this choice up by telling himself that he needed more proof before making any claims. The lighter-haired guy then said to Binsu, "Kuroka, Yoshiro its a pleasure to meet you Genko-san," at which Binsu replied by saying, "Pleasure to meet you too, the both of you." Yoshiro then went on in saying, "Pleasure to meet you Kuma," to the old man with a smile. Then after taking a short pause to take a large puff of his cigarette, he looked over the two men once more before asking, "So what brings you both here tonight?"

As an act to save the conversation and to prevent any awkward, silent moments to take away most of the men's time at the bar, Binsu re-visited Yoshiro's question, then after briefly analysing it his mind, he answered it by saying, "Well, to be honest i'm only here because Hades and I had a bet, and the loser had to take the winner to the sky bar and pay for whatever the winner wants to get. As you probably can now guess, I was the loser and Hades is the winner I have to take care of for tonight." He then eyed the oldest looking guy at the table and said with a raised eye brow, "Sorry if this might sound rude to you, but what's an old man like yourself doing in a bar this late?" Not long after he asked this, Binsu recived a bottle of Ram from one of the service ladies at the pub. He had no idea that Hades had been the one who had ordered the waitress to bring him the bottle of alcohol, but was glad he didn't have to do so himself. Whilst he listened to the old man's answer and the discussion around the table, he'd open the bottle of ram and pour a few millilitres into his glass, before taking a sip of the tasteful beverage.

11The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
The room was getting fuzzy and tipsy to Juyo.  He couldn't really understand why for a while, knowing that he was sitting down in a chair.  Looking at the two men before them, it looked as though they were moving side to side, focusing in and out of his vision.  Juyo strained to stay focused on the conversation, still trying to act like an old man.  This must be what drunk is like.  But I didn't even have that much......did I?  He decided not to have any more sake, not wanting to be too drunk and ruin his transformation jutsu.  The men exchanged greetings, Juyo just smiled at the men and nodding at their greetings.  The sake had calmed Juyo down a lot, and he was forgetting himself when the man named Yoshiro asked, "So what brings you both here tonight?"

Juyo tried to think, although his thinking was slow, so when the other gentleman, Binsu, started talking, he was relieved.  Only for a short moment, because once Binsu explained his unfortunate betting result to the table, he asked Juyo a pointed question. "Sorry if this might sound rude to you, but what's an old man like yourself doing in a bar this late?"  Juyo could feel the sweat running down his forehead.  Maybe it was the sake, but it felt like huge glumps sliding down his skin.  Out of nowhere he began slurring, "What? Can't an old man like me.... get some of the best sake around?" Juyo was smiling and chuckling even though he was trying to portray anger or frustration. "Nahhhh, it's um......err......hahaha, the family back home..."  He couldn't finish his sentence, the sake was really affecting him.  Juyo felt more sweat come down as he decided to shut up before making things worse.  It was all he could do to keep the Transformation Jutsu going.

12The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:07 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
(Occ: sorry for the short post had trouble writing it XD)

Sitting at the table the conversation seamed dull the slight intoxication proving to provide some stimulants towards the current dull conversation by no mean's taking of but at least continuing to flow the long haired strangers reason losing a bet to his bear the thought of losing to a pet slightly amusing yoshiro, a cheeky smile appearing on his face along with a chuckle binsu continuing to ask why the older man was here a question he had been prodding at subtly himself.

The question seamed to disturb the man his eye's glassy like he were drunk after his first glass his forehead and torso begging to sweat profusely as the question seamed to strike a chord with the old man his slurred speech first saying he was there for a drink then family the indecisive story concreted yoshiro original suspicions the slight intoxication proving to fade the cigarette and time spent after finishing his second drinking giving him enough time to recuperate some of his wit and intelligence, "Here because you want a drink or because of family both very conflicting kuma" the words kuma now registering the obvious cover up of using the name bear he analysed over his next action the stranger binsu sitting beside him might react if he were to respond to aggressively, silent moments pass yoshiros eye's gaze deep into the old mans with a look of intimidation first clearing his throat before coming to his next thought "Tell me kuma... Why are you really here you have a chance to tell me the truth and I would highly advise taking it" Yoshiro says his eye's unbreaking from the old mans ready to  watch every slight reaction to his statement and act accordingly.

13The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:51 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Just when things were getting interesting, the bear had to blow it. Hades had apparently gotten himself into a rather loud argument with some other guy at the bar about how fat the bear was. Binsu had no idea how it started, but he had a clear idea of how it was going to end: the guy half-dead on the ground with a number of broken bones and fractures to the skull. Hades had a tendency of letting his emotions take control over his body. It wasn't the bear's fault: madness was within the polar bear's genes. The bear was born and raised in the wild, and only just learnt how to live a civilized life not so long ago when Binsu took the bear in to be his pet/companion. "You bastard!! I bet i'm smaller than your mother!!!" were the only words Binsu heard the bear shout just before making a large hole in through the bar table. The jounin was quick to get on his feet, but was too slow in reaching the bear before it took hold of the guy it had been arguing with for the past 3 minutes or so. Hades lifted the guy up and into the air with just one arm and was prepared to deliver a bone-shattering punch through the guy's ribs with its other arms, but luckily Binsu ran fast enough towards the bear and reached it in time to take hold of its arm and saying, "I think it's time we head home."

The bear looked mad, and the man it had in its paws was frozen with fear. Right after the bear lowered the man towards the ground and released its tight grip on his neck, the man ran out through the bar door and ran away from the place screaming, "Help, help, bear on loose!!!" Binsu let out a small sigh, before raising his gaze up to meet with the bear's eyes and say, "Well, see what you did? Let's head home before the authorities decide to show up and arrest you for assault." Surprisingly, the bear didn't argue with Binsu's plan. Usually the two would argue back and forth till the bear finally gave in to Binsu's word on an issue, but for some reason today Hades didn't bother to even speak against Binsu's word, wich was rather unusual for the bear. After Hades had calmed down, he followed Binsu out of the bar and the two made their way back towards their apartment. The only regret Binsu had for that night, was never apologizing to the guy who had been threatened by Hades' outburst, and he also regreted not saying goodbye to his two new acquaintances, Yoshi and Kuma, if those were their real names.

[Binsu Exits Thread]

14The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:16 pm

Juyo

Juyo

D-rank
Losing his grip on what was real, Juyo decided it was best for him to leave. Just as he was about to get up, the black haired man named Binsu sprang out of his seat and ran off. Following Binsu with his eyes, Juyo found the striking sight of the bear holding up some man. It was hard to make out what was going on with the adverse affects of the sake, but Juyo tried to focus on the situation. He finally made sense of things while the bear and Binsu were leaving, and could hear the poor man screaming from outside the bar.

Unknown to Juyo, he had slipped out of the Transformation jutsu as his concentration switched to his eyesight. "Well, I be.... best... am leaving as well," he fumbled with his words as he carefully stood up. Smiling wide at Yoshiro, Juyo backed out of the bar, bumping into several people and stumbling around like a fool. He turned as he was tossed around, and made his way to what seemed to be the most probable looking exit to the bar. He carefully stepped forward, trying to keep from stumbling into anyone as he left. This was way to risky, he thought to himself, I'm not doing this again.

15The place to be [Open/No kill] Empty Re: The place to be [Open/No kill] Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:01 am

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
Yoshiros posed question seamed to fall on deaf ears the screams of disturbance the response as the large polar bear caused a disturbance his eyes dart towards the large bear that in amongst the crowd seams to be creating a hushes a bar fight suddenly breaks out as the surrounding people gather and crowd around the bear and civilian the bear landing vicious blows the crowded bars abeyance switching from the joyous party to fear and horror the long haired man binsu jumping from his seat to subdue his pet, Mean while the confusion caused by the outbreak of violence the oldman kuma disappeared from the table yoshrio looking over the crowd for the oldman that dodge his question spotting him in sea of unfamiliar faces his transformation wearing off revealing a young boy quickly dashing from the bar "Little shit" yoshiro thought to himself running from the bar after the youngster but finding no signs of the small boy deciding that the excitement had reached his peak deciding to head home rather then re enter the bar.

[leave thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.