You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Within the household of Special Jounin, Guanyin Nanashi, one would be treated with an interesting sight. The silver haired man laid wide awake in his empty bed, the rays of the sun haven't yet peak through the dark blinds in the window. Citrine eyes simply stared up at the plain white ceiling, as the teenager were deep within thoughts. What was the man thinking about exactly? First and foremost the fact that Yanagi Akio, his girlfriend hadn't spoken to him none since the accident at the training grounds two days ago. Yeah, they saw each other on the streets but she acted like he was nothing more than a stranger, only greeting him before going about her merry way. It was frustrating to say the least for the former geisha had did something that he never done in his entire life. He apologize for trying to kill her during their training session, she didn't accept it and thus haven't returned to their shared home. Needless to say he missed the extra warmth of her in his bed. . .

This wasn't the only thing on his mind. He was thinking about the relationship between him and his step-sister, Koyabashi Saiyuki. A few weeks back the pair had an interesting experience at the fire temple. What started out as a friendly conversation, both of them apologizing for their past actions. It quickly escalated into something more sexual. With the pair ending up in a comprising position, Nanashi suckling on her bosom. Than realization sat in for the pair, that they couldn't do this, for they were siblings. It ended up with Nanashi given her a necklace that had the sigma of her father on it, which she didn't recognized. This subsequently led them to get a DNA test done, the results coming in today, being sent to Nanashi's home. And with that thought the silvered hair male got out of his empty bed and went about the morning ritual.

Thirty minutes passed by quickly for the man, having just walked out of the shower with a tower wrapped around his waist. Disappearing into his room, Nanashi return moments later sweating black sweatpants and a matching sleeveless T-shirt. And with that the former geisha began cooking him some breakfast, before lounging around the house – watching tv, bored. Saiyuki knew about the results and was expected to arrive at Nanashi's house sometime this morning. While the two have talked since that incident it was sparsely both of them dodging the subject, not wanting to talk about till after the results are founded out. Though there was an awkwardness between the two, that Nanashi planning to address when she comes over.

Hmm, making I should cook something for her. . .” Nanashi mumbled, while watching, disinterestedly some tv show. Now it was simply a waiting game. For Saiyuki to come. Along with the DNA test to arrive.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki her alarm clock went extra early today. She dis not want to miss the mail with the DNA test in it. Her father came home from a mission very early as well, as his wife was still sleeping,  he did not want to bother her so he sat next ro his beloved daughter. "How did that DNA test go?" Shin his words made Saiyuki her eyes widen and her cheeks got tined red. "It is rather strange if my own daughter asks for a DNA sample. For what was ot again?" While sayig so the grown man placed his arm around his daughter. Saiyuki lqy her head on his lap and Shin began playing with her hair. "Please tell, i am your father, i'm not going to judge you. I will never judge you, only help you back on the right path." The comforting words made Saiyuki remember how her father was. A glad smile appeared on her lips and she sat straight once more to give her only father a hug. While hugging,  Saiyuki felt his fingers playing with her hair some more. As she felt his heartbeat against her chest, Saiyuki hugged him tighter like tomorrow would never come. Sai missed her father a lot. She couldn't help but be with him whenever he had time, sometimes Saiyuk would even share a bed with him so she felt safe.

Shin was surprised by her hug tightning, he felt her heartbeat as well and it calmed both people down. "Why don't you sleep and i'll wait here for the DNA test?" Saiyuki hadn't answered any question givem to her. But she did with this one. When her father spoke the words Saiyuki pushed him, so he would lay on the sofa. Her father was surprised by that one but afterwards he just let her do her thing. Saiyuki her body would lay next to his as she snuggled up to him, wrapping her arms around his body and placing her hands under his shirt. "Say, Sai?" Her father asked, "Why are you so clingy today?". "Clingy? I just want to be close to my father." She answered honestly with her face pressing againt the man his muscled chest. "But this close?" Shin was referring to her hands that crept on his back under the shirt he was wearing. "I just missed you... a lot..." A sadning tone came to her voice. "I see..." her father his voice was always full of happiness and understanding, just like today. He cuddled with his daughter of the loverseat of Saiyuki. Loverseat, that reminded her of Nanashi and her fathers DNA test for some reason, but all she wanted now was her own father close.

The doorbell rang and normally Sai would jump up for the results but now she kept her body where it was, close to Shin's. "Shouldn't you get that?" The male Kobayashi asked with a confused voice. "Nah, they will place it in the mailbox. At the moment i don't want to lose this perfect moment." Saiyuki could smell the sweaty scent of her father since he went on a mission for the last 2 days and just came back without a shower. She also smelled the scent of the parfum her mother gave to him on his birthday. That reminded her that her father could never do such thing as Nanashi told on the first day they met. As Sai was inspecting her dad his body some more she saw a necklace that he got from Saiyuki on fathersday. A pleasant and sweet smile appeared on the lips of the female as she remembered the day like yesterday.

"C'mon, Saiyuki, you should at least be a bit more enthousiastic about the DNA results. It was hard to get mine as a old man, you know." Shin shouldn't help but notice that his beloved child fell asleep next to him. The strong arms of Shin wrapped around her as he fell asleep as well.

Saiyuki woke up due to her mother and little brother's shaking. The girl felt the gentle arms of her father going away as he stood up. Sai had never slept this good before. As she stood up, rubbing her eyes and looking at her happy family once more. How Unohana and Shin were snuggling and smiling, while Saiyuki her little brother sat on her lap, nothing could break or ruin this moment. A flash of Nanashi his words on the first day they met ran through her head. Aith ease she could wash them away as she didn't believe any of it anymore. That Nanashi could ever think so bad about her father. The parfum and necklace Shin was wearing were proof that he could never do such thing. That reminded her about the DNA test. Saiyuki raised her little brpther up to her shoulders and carried him as she was looking through the mailbox. "Mom, where did you put the mail?" Saiyuki asked with her usual relaxed personality. "Oh, i almost forgot, you did a DNA test with your fathers DNA? Why?" A quick excuse was being made in Saiyuki her head but nothing came from it. Shin looked at his daughter and a smile crept on his face. "She wanted to know how things like that work so i showed her. But acciddently send it to the hospital and they did real tests." Saiyuki her ears heard her father coming up with a pretty good excuse. "So, you're interested in that kind of stuff, Sai?" Her mother asked with a confused voice, "Then why aren't you doing medical ninjutsu?" Saiyuki just raised her shoulders and parted her lips to speak, "I dunno, maybe i'll practice some more." Sai couldn't believe that her father actually made up a lie to safe her butt.

As Saiyuki placed her little brother back on the ground, she said she will be going outside. A hug was given to her brother, her mother and she bear hugged her father. Not because he lied for her, but because she will miss him again of he goes on another mission.

"Hej då!" She shouted as she walked out of the door and grabbed the results unnoticed. To think of to her father didn't know the real reason as well...

Saiyuki began to ran once she was a street further. She ran to Nanashi's house. It was almost noon and she hadn't eaten yet. But that was the last thing on her mind at the moment.

When she reached Nanashi's house she knocked twice on the door waiting for it to be opened.

Hours passed by relatively quickly for the silvered haired man who was waiting for Saiyuki to arrive with the DNA reports. An hour or two ago he had received word from the hospital that the reports were sent to her house instead of his. Something the former geisha was find with. He just hope that Saiyuki wouldn't get impatient and look at the results that could change their lives forever. And ultimately change how they view each other.

The fact that their lives could be changed with a simple result had been plaguing the former geisha's mind since the early hours of the morning. But it was only as the day tick by did the notion really sunk in. If they weren't siblings, would they try to pursue a relationship with each other? For there was no doubt in Nanashi's mind that there chemistry between the pair. Something that was evident at the Fire Temple incident. He could idly wager that the chemistry between them is stronger than what he had with Akio.

Speaking of his girlfriend, who was going to purpose to, she still wouldn't talk to him when he went to visit her this morning. The woman practically ignored him. Hell it seemed like she had told her father about their sparring incident, for he was mad as well. Nanashi absentmindedly rub his jaw, having gotten sucker punched by the man. Who told him not to come back till Akio say so. Needless to say Nanashi got the message loud and clear, and told them that he would be going to visit his mother for the week. Which was a lie. Though they didn't know it.

Would Nanashi really break up with Akio, if Saiyuki wanted to pursue a relationship with him? He –

**Knock**

**Knock**

His musing was cut short at the sound of knocking at the door. Placing the hot dango onto the living room table, along with a sweet and sour sauce, having made it just moments priors. Nanashi head towards the door, opening it to see Saiyuki standing there. Citrine eyes locked onto Saiyuki's mutli-colored orbs, for a moment Nanashi just stared at the woman affront of him.

Hey Saiyuki, come in.” Nanashi stated, having shaking himself out of his stupor, stepping aside for the woman to walk into his home. A light pleasant fragrance had once been the dominant smell of the home, but now the sweet, mouth watering smell of freshly cook dango had taken it place.

I just cook some dango. Just in case you haven't eaten anything yet. Didn't particularly knew what you like.” He said moving towards the kitchen to retrieve two glass and a bottle of orange juice. He momentarily looking at the bottles of wine and sake within the frig. For shutting it and making his way back towards Saiyuki who were hopefully by now sitting on the rather spacious couch.

How are you?” He asked, having filling the glasses with the orange liquid and handing one to his sister, before taken the other one for himself. Nanashi would sit on the couch with her, though depending on how she reacted to his presence he would either sit right next to her or a little bit further.

Did they come?” And there he asked it, after a few minutes of silence. Have the results of the DNA test come back? And if so what was the results?

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
The door opened and she had her poker face on. Nanashi had a warm welcome ready with some dango and orange juice. Which in case, Saiyuki loved. But Sai loved anything Nanashi made be ause he was such a great cook. While taking in the scent of the room mixed together with some smell of the dango. Her stomach growled at the scent of the delicious looking food but hereyes were fixed on Nanashi. The thought of the DNA test bugged her the whole time while she was going to Nanashi and she could't help but peep in the letter, that soon became reading the whole letter with the results. It was so tempting to shout the result of the test through the apartment but her will was stronger and so was her poker face.

Sai wasn't sitting on the couch, she just stood there in front of it, to create a different atmosphere. The scentof the dango was so tempting and smelled like in a restaurant, but if she would stuff herself as fast as she could, the seriousness would disappeare bit by bit so she just kept saring blankly at the male. Before Sai wanted to talk she finally sat herself down on the comfortable couch.

As Nanashi brought the two glasses and orange juice, Saiyuki would stand up and take everything out of his hands and placed it on the living table. "I'm good. How about you?" Saiyuki said in a way that any answer was still possible. She liked to tease people and fool them, even though this was a quite serious subject, her playing did not stop. "I have the answers right here." Any person could see that the letter was already open when she raised her hand with the DNA results. Saiyuki threw them on the couch to make Nanashi wait even longer. Oh, she loved playing with people. It was even more pleasurable because she already knew the answers.

Saiyuki would block the way if the beloved Nanashi tried to go to the couch. "You should try harder to get it." Saiyuki teased some more and then she went to sit on the couch with the papers in her hand. Each hand of Sai grabbed the paper and slowly ripped it into pieces. "You know i already know the answer, want me to tell it?" She said if all this was just a mere and everyday game for her.

Being a former geisha, one of Nanashi's talent were being able to read another person's body language. The art was considered relatively useful for anyone of his former trade. Allowing them to know when to press a subject or when to back off and change it. It also allowed them to determine the motives of those who hired their special talents. Unfortunately many geishas don't use the art much nowadays, them trusting anyone who flash them with a smile. Fortunately Nanashi wasn't like them and had picked up the talent from his mother, and sharpen it ever since. It was because of this reason why at the exact moment of opening the door and looking at his step-sister, he felt something amidst. He just didn't know what.

Though the seriousness of the atmosphere, told him otherwise. But it seemed as the minutes passed between the pair, Saiyuki having sat down yet, the tension within the air dissipated – being replaced with a warm, welcoming one. The silvered hair male accepted the gesture of her taking the oranges and glasses from his hand, given her a quick thanks.

I'm doing alright. . .” That was obviously a lie, and Nanashi didn't even try to mask it up. For the silvered hair male wasn't doing alright at all. His jaw still hurt from the punch from Akio's father, and it felt like he had been fracture slightly. Though Nanashi knew it wasn't. Not only that the fact his girlfriend when all crazy on him, just because of a spar and well you get the picture. Oh! Lets not forget that he was curious about the DNA test and was wondering if he had ruin the relationship between Saiyuki. So he was far from okay!

Oh you do?” He asked, yellow orbs already noticing that the envelop had been opened. So he could only presumed. And it can only stand to reason that she had read the results. This statement was proven correct when Nanashi was blocked by her, as he tried to reach the letter thrown on the couch.

"You should try harder to get it."

Trust me, I will.” He said, the statement obviously having a double meaning – it being incredibly perverted. Seeing how the woman affront of him was teasing him, than why couldn't he do the same? It was only fair, right? Nanashi watched impassively as Saiyuki torn the results into pieces and stated that she knew the results. So now he would have to believe her word, and seeing how the silvered hair man trusted her, it would be good enough for him.

So you going to tell me? Or show me the results?” He stated, having sat on the couch close to Saiyuki, though not enough to inner her personal space. Though the man was within arm reached. The way that his words were spoke, Nanashi obviously were teasing the female. Especially with the last part. If the results state that they weren't related, Nanashi would hope Saiyuki would 'show him' and maybe have a repeat of the fire temple? Not like they couldn't if the results negative.

Or am I going to have to get them out of you?” He said moving a piece of dango to her mouth, given her chance to bite it. She wanted to tease, so be it.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Nanashi went to sit next to her, making perverted comments. Not that Saiyuki didn't like it but maybe the results showed a not that good outcome. She knew he was teasing her, that was a bit obvious after all. Saiyuki shove a bit more to Nanashi. She brought her head toward his ear and whispered, "Show you? You would like that don't you?" The soft breath of the female Kobayashi brushed against the skin of the man. "Maybe you do have ondeed have to get it out of me. Already have a plan, I'm not easy that easy to get information from." Her words wer now stroking against his neck as she moved downward. When Saiyuki saw the dango coming she gladly accepted and gulped it down. She even went that far that Nanashi's finger was suckled on. Her mouth retreated and made a pop sound as she let the finger go.

Her head once moved back to the ear of Nanashi as she suckled a bit on it. One hand was placed against the couch as she oushed on leg over him. Now she was indeed sitting on his lap. The other hand rested on the other side of Nanashi. "Why don't we continue from our last meeting?" Saiyuki said once more close to his ear. As she finished whispering her mouth went to his jawline, kissing it softly, touching the painful spot. "Have you been somewhat ruff again?" The female said while moving further. Her body was grinding against his as it all started once more.

((OOC: Sorry i didn't posted in the evening, my dad caught me still awake)

Slightly Mature Content:

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Warning : Slightly Mature Content:

Warning: Mature Content:

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Warning

This post has mature content writen in it. Please be aware of this if you are underage.
Warning: Mature Content:

Warning!!!
The below post is that of mature content. Do not read if you take offense to said content.

Mature Content:

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Warning: Mature content:

Mature Content:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.