You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:17 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko wandered off into the forest, feeling as if there was a hole inside of him. The first  people in the world that showed that they cared about him were nowhere to be found, and he felt kind of alone. He should have known that something like that would've been coming, but didn't really focus on it too much. He needed somewhere to think, and to somehow get his mind off of things. He needed someone to talk to. He went out a bit far from the village, but not too far off of it's outskirts. He stopped in a wide, open space in the forest that was covered with trees and grass. Toshiko took a seat down on one of the tree stumps, and just stared up towards the sky. He looked at the beautiful sight in front of him. Sometimes in the afternoon sky the moon would pass white as a cloud, furtive, lusterless. Toshiko sighed, and gave a slight smile. He then started thinking, of all the things that had happened to him as of recent. For the first time in his life, Toshiko had met two people that he could actually called friends. Toshiko's whole life, no matter how hard he tried people would always be hostile to him or push him away. With Anta and Rain, he could tell that they thought of him as a friend. Despite this, he hadn't seen either of them in a while. He hadn't even known them that long, but they had reminded him of the one and only person that he had ever loved. His deceased mother, Mitsuki. Mitsuki had done nothing but encourage Toshiko during his life, and even after her death her thoughts and ideas were what kept Toshiko driving today. He loved his mom. And he missed her more than anyone could ever imagine. She didn't deserve to die. Especially not in such a horrible way....... The memory of his mother's death came rushing back into his head. Toshiko came home from the academy, only to open his door to find his mother on the ground, bloodied with a axe in her back. Toshiko's father came around the corner, grabbed the axe, and finished her off with another swift chop at the back of her neck. After that, he came for Toshiko, slicing him on the side of his cheek. Instead of finishing off his son, he took the axe and walked away with it. The memory was still clear in Toshiko's head. He ran his hand across his left cheek, feeling the scar upon it. Tears fell from his eyes and skid down his face. The painful memory was simply unbearable. maybe that had happened for a reason. To show Toshiko that the idea of him becoming a ninja was pointless. He wanted to become a ninja so he could protect his loved ones and make the world a better place. How was he going to become hokage to protect people if he couldn't even protect his mom that day? Toshiko thought of becoming Hokage... There wouldn't even be a chance. That was it. Toshiko had to quit his dream of being a ninja. Toshiko wiped the tears out of his eyes, got up, and started to walk away. Not just the forest, he was going to walk away from the village entirely. They were too good for him. His mother's image repeatedly shined through his head, almost as if something, or someone was trying to tell him something. If he walked away now, all of this would have been done for nothing. He stopped in his tracks, and turned around. There was a single tree right in front of him. Toshiko sighed, and then nodded. "If my time as a ninja has ever meant anything, this is the time to prove it. I can't just back down now. If i'm gonna become hokage, then i guess i'll have to prove my worth right now. If i can master this jutsu, then i won't leave the village. Only one chance!" Toshiko focused his chakra, and then preformed the hands required hand seals. Eventually, blue chakra started appearing around him. three, moderate sized spears of lightning appeared from around him. One above his head, and one on each side of him. The jutsu had worked so far, but now Toshiko would have to get past the final part. Toshiko pushed his hands forward, and all three of the bolts went forward along with his movements. They crashed into the tree, exploding upon impact and knocking the tree down. Toshiko stared at what he had done, and smiled. "Well, maybe i actually do have a chance after all."

Word Count: 805/1000

Spoiler:

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 6 times in total

2The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:29 am

Hyūga, Lelouch

Hyūga, Lelouch

D-rank
Click.. Click.. Click.. He sat on the chair with his feet kicked upon the top of the desk. His eyes rested and the loud snoring noise would begin to occur.

zzzzzzz.. Ptooie Lelouch would jump up after his sneeze and fall to the floor. " Ouch!" Turning to the ceiling he wasn't to for sure where he was, but then again, he just remembered what happened last night. That amazing party, girls jumping ryo flying rum good time, everybody having fun as Jacob's house. Standing up he would gather himself together, reaching in his pockets, he would make sure he still had his apartment keys. Due to the fact he would have to go home and change out of his party clothes and get into his ninja attire. Although he wasn't in the mood, but he had more training , fighting, arguing to do today.  Walking over to the door, he would step out the bedroom. Looking down in the living-room, he noticed some girls still sleeping, and Jacob was out cold.  Lelouch could only leave quietly so he wouldn't be bothered with they morning attitude's.  Walking the streets of konohagkaure with no shoes nor a shirt. Just his Grey shorts that was on his body. He wondered how hard did he party last night?

Making his way over to his apartment, he rushed up the stairs and gripped onto the ending of the key handle that was in his pocket. Placing it inside the lock, he would twist it to the left then right unlocking the door, once he made it in, he removed the key and closed the door. Tossing the keys on the table. He would begin to clean his self up. Hopping inside the shower, he cleaned that rum smell off his body, and all that lipstick and other nonsense. After his shower, the by would dry off fixing up his shaggy hair. Placing on his boxers, socks, he would make his way over to the sink. Brushing his teeth trying to put a smell in his mouth due to the rum smell that was stuck in there lucky enough he was able to remove it and smell brand new. With his close that was on the bed he was wearing a black jacket, some jean pants, and a white t-shirt. He palced the clothing on lazy and grabbed his black boots. Once he was fully dressed, the boy would rush back over to the kitchen and make himself some breakfast. Some bread and juice sounded really good. Baking his bread and making his favorite juice. He would get his grub on before he left out. After a sweet clean up and a nice breakfast. the boy finally grabbed his ninja pouch and attached his firmly to the back right pocket. his a kunai would be drop inside his boot just in case, his senbon and other weapons was held inside the weapon pouch. Placing his headband on his forehead neatly. Lelouch was ready for today. grabbing his keys off the table, the boy would unlock the door and click off the lights. Locking it behind himself, he removed the keys from the door handle. Placing them inside his pocket he headed off. " Hmm, such a beautiful day!"

Lelouch didn't know where he was going today, but wherever this path took him it's where he would crash at and have fun assuming~  Walking down the streets and lonely paths, he would continue to attend his own business.  Once he made it to the far end of konohagakure forest where the dense was and other interesting place, he found himself in the small south forest. He been there before awhile back, but he barely came here after that. Walking in the deep deep forest, he would turn up to a log just before he heard a voice echo due to how quiet it was out here:

"If my time as a ninja has ever meant anything, this is the time to prove it. I can't just back down now. If i'm gonna become hokage, then i guess i'll have to prove my worth right now. If i can master this jutsu, then i won't leave the village. Only one chance!"

He could barely hear it correctly but he would continue to follow up the sound, hopefully he'll find someone messing around? towards the left end, Lelouch would hear crushing sound and a loud hit. some old smoke flew up in the air must was that no good pollen. Following the action up, he heard the echo again:

"Well, maybe i actually do have a chance after all."

Within a blitz of speed, he leaped on top of a log just behind some male figure. Lelouch would not give out any attention he would just sit on the log and wonder what the hell was this boy doing knocking over a tree? and that burnt smell still was stuck under lelouch's nose. But he couldn't help himself under these circumstances. " Hey, whatcha doing out here knocking down the ancient lonely tree?" He simply asked. His Chakra signature would now be flooding the area just in case. He would continue to wait for a reply though.

wc:823

3The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:12 am

Hideki Uzumaki

Hideki Uzumaki

D-rank
Hideki rested peacefully within the forest, his smaller frame resting on top of one of the many leaf-covered branches that this lonely and aging tree rooted to the lush ground had protruding from it's thick frame. Sure, there would be the occasional creak or small crack being made from it, but this sickly raven-haired boy knew it would hold in the end. Being surrounded by leaves, any external presence from outside would have a small amount of difficulty finding him if they were ignorant of where exactly to look, but really, why would one even bother to look for him? He was just a simple Genin, one that would greet those around him with a small, meaningless glare that brought with it merely a silent presence.

Surely one wouldn't even think about wasting their time looking for him, as he actually leaned little in the end, but he was hoping to change that. He cared little for fame or fortune, for affection or power. He couldn't feel pleasure in the slightest, so why bother with such petty things? While his illness, the very curse he was born with, took away his ability to feel pain, it also took away his ability to feel pleasure too, making it rather difficult for him to really enjoy anything at all anymore save for a few things, one of the. Being this shaded spot within this lonesome tree, away from the loud and corrupt civilization, and instead within the loving embrace of nature itself.

He head, covered by the hood of his jacket, would rest on the end of the branch as he would face upwards, his eyes beginning to close as slumber would overtake him, clearing his consciousness and refueling him for when he awakens once again. Though before he could let such a blessing of one of the few things he enjoys now overtake him, he heard someone talking, exclaiming that if his time as a ninja has ever taught him anything, now is the time to prove it. The young Shinobi was confused at what this unknown voice belonging to someone below was speaking about, though it became evident mere seconds afterwards that he was making a decision, a decision where it was either the mastery of a jutsu or defection from the village.

Soon afterwards Hideki was suddenly surprised as he heard the tree itself break apart, the sounds of wood breaking and cracking being created by a sudden blast, and the large wooden figure itself would topple over, Hideki along with it. As the tree itself crashed into the ground, shattering and bending some of the wooden branches underneath it, Hideki himself would crass into the hard yet grass covered soft earth with a small thud, causing him to emerge from his hiding spot, now in full view of whoever knocked the tree down. He would stand up shortly afterwards, acting as if he is perfectly fine due to the fact that he cannot feel whatever injuries he sustained. Brushing himself off, this shorter figure would glare at the two males ahead of him, one that was right behind the other. He wouldn't say anything at all, but instead just glare.

This display of annoyance though would suddenly be interrupted as he fell to his knees, coughing uncontrollably. Quickly he would raised his left hand to his mouth as he coughed, knowing what exactly will come out, and his assumption would be correct like always, as when he finally stopped coughing and he took the hand away from his mouth, a crimson substance would have decorated it. Subtly he would wipe this blood off of his hand and onto the ground, standing up shortly afterwards and looking back at the two. With the small crunching of leaves and small branches under his feet, Hideki would move from where he once was in the mess of the fallen tree over to where the two were, glaring at them both, though he still didn't actually say anything. Instead he would wait for an explanation.

Wc 673

Ooc Hideki disapproves~

4The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:09 am

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko's newly found jutsu worked completely fine. All three of the lightning spears went flying towards the tree, and as they impacted they knocked the tree right down. Toshiko didn't initially expect that to happen. He doubted himself. He doubted himself to the point that he thought he was completely incapable of doing anything. Maybe this would turn things around for him. He couldn't just give up everything regardless. Before her death, he told his mother that he would prove everyone wrong about him. He was going to become a ninja, and then one day he was gonna become hokage. Everyone would stop hating him, and they'd think of him as a hero. That was what he had always wanted, and it would be his future. If he wasn't gonna do it for himself, he'd do it for his mother. That was the way to honor his mom, and that was exactly he was gonna do.

After his jutsu hit, someone appeared behind on him.  " Hey, whatcha doing out here knocking down the ancient lonely tree?" Toshiko turned around, and saw another boy standing on top of a log. Toshiko didn't want to be rude, but he was a bit embarrassed to say anything. "I......I uh....I was just training. I need to train so i can become Hokage someday. I'm sorry i didn't know that tree was important. I didn't mean to cause anything." Toshiko was trying to apologize, but then he noticed someone else. There was a boy, seemingly young. There was something weird about him though. He kinda looked like Toshiko himself. Toshiko stared strangely at the boy who was staring back at him in a menacing manner. He had been bruised, and had a bit of blood on him. He obviously was in or near the tree when it fell, but why was this his reaction? He had been wounded, but he was showing no signs of pain. Toshiko found that strange, but knew that he had to apologize. "I'm sorry about that. I really didn't mean to harm you. My names Toshiko. Toshiko Uzumaki. I hope there's no hard feelings about that."

Word Count: 377

1000/1000

Lightning Release: Lightning Javelin Learned

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

5The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:03 am

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Today Keigo woke up early in the morning for some self training. It had been awhile since he had a chance to train because of the past indecent involving him and his little brother. That incident created a subconscious scar within Keigo which made it a bit hard for him to go out on his own without knowing that his brother is safe. Today he had the motivation to go out and train, so he quickly grabbed his supplies and gear to head out for the forest. Keigo said his goodbyes to his family to head out for some training, bit before he could walk out the door his father stopped him and said, "Make sure you be safe out there and don't push yourself to much you have plenty of time to become a stronger ninja" Keigo knew the deeper meaning to those words spoken by his father, so he nodded his head and made his way to the forest. The walk to the forest was a pleasant one with all the tree and wild animals insight plus it had been awhile since Keigo had enjoyed that beautiful sight. He soon made it to an open area in the forest where there was nothing but  him and the forest. Keigo looked around the area for a second to reassure himself no one was around. Keigo took a deep breath then exhaled, "Its been awhile since I last felt excited to train, I still can't believe I'm letting those memories effect me like this and if that is the case I am weak." Keigo clinched both of his fist tight then loosed them taking another deep breath then exhaling, Keigo put a smile on his face to pump himself up. "Alright then its been awhile since I was in a real battle I think I should work on my reflexes, maybe some self imagery training can do the trick." Keigo closed his eyes to think of a past situation that could help him train, so out of pure instinct he thought about the situation involving him and his little brother. Remembering the situation automatically caused Keigo to sweat showing his fear of the situation, but he knew he had to make the first step in over coming that past he encountered. Keigo began to calm his breathing to obtain a clear picture in his mind of the man he had faced. A cloak and sharingan eyes that's all he needed for the imagery training. The cloaked man was very swift and in the last two situations where he encountered this person Keigo never had the ability to really coupe with the man's speed so working on his reaction speed was very key for him. An image was soon created by Keigo's mind of him facing the cloaked man and instinctively Keigo activated his "Sharingan". Keigo watched the image make it's move toward him and keigo completely failed at reacting, so he tried again to react but failed once again. "Damn why am I so scared with my physically attributes and with these eyes I should be able to react I know I'm better than this right now." He continued with the imagery training failing after time and time again until finally he dodged one of the images attack. "Took fifty tries but finally got one and I'm out of breath." Keigo laughed at himself a little thinking why he was proud of a little progress. Keigo continued his training make little by little progress and ultimately not failing at dodging the first attack, but realized dodging one move ment nothing if he couldn't handle what comes after that. Keigo decided to take a little break to regain some stamina from all that image training which put a little strain on him mentally more than physically. "Guess I'm making progress in facing my fear and dodging one move..yes something to be very proud of." Keigo said very sarcastically. While resting up under a tree Keigo heard the sound of a tree crashing down and noticed smoke not to far from where he was located. " Its been awhile since anything interesting has happened to me, so maybe I should check it." Keigo smiled a bit heading toward the scene with a bit of excitement hoping he would see something interesting like a powerful beast or maybe a fellow leaf ninja training like him. Keigo was glad he still had the feeling of excitement of the unknown within him, because that's part of what makes keigo who he is as a person.  

WC: 772

Reaction Time: E --> D (750 words)

Spoiler:

Last edited by Keigo Uchiha on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

6The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:54 am

Hyūga, Lelouch

Hyūga, Lelouch

D-rank
OOC: POST ODER! TOSH, ME, HIDEKI, THEN KEIGO..

"I......I uh....I was just training. I need to train so i can become Hokage someday. I'm sorry i didn't know that tree was important. I didn't mean to cause anything."

" Mhmmmm...."

"I'm sorry about that. I really didn't mean to harm you. My names Toshiko. Toshiko Uzumaki. I hope there's no hard feelings about that."

" No sir. Just try not to destroy the forest Toshiko!" Lelouch stated with a grin in a joking matter. His Chakra signatures would be traveling and he could pick up a few other people around the area. Perhaps that sound awaken them to go check things out. Only one signature the man would turn to, this one was stronger. Though, he didn't even check out the area good enough.  At least ten spaced out trees surrounded them, some dead grass, an old bench, a path way that was muddy one side hard other side soft, a field with tall grass just on the other side located behind the trees you couldn't miss it. The area was decked out with plenty of things, useful if ya know your way around just how Lelouch did. Perhaps this was law and the order? he could possibly serve the law, but however he wasn't to for sure about this, he never really got into major fights or anything. But it was indeed tempting.

The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) DiagonalTriangle_800

Standing from the log, in a diagonal triangle form with the others. He would sigh. Toshiko spoke as if he was scared or something or as if he was caught in the act. But Lelouch wasn't focusing on that around the time, though he mumbled a few words to himself. emotional and psychological relief " ..."  Now within meters apart from Toshiko, he would turn to the first chakra signature he was able to pick upon, this guy seemed to be by a tree. However, this one wasn't as strong as the other one that was approaching. He wasn't sure upon the arrival just yet. But Lelouch would remain silent. No words would be stated expect the small conversation he had with young Toshiko.

But wasn't that just lazy?  So Lelouch would speak loudly and clearly just so his voice could echo all the way through, in particular- Throughout the forest. " What are we here for? A fight? training? speak up or forever hold your peace." He wondered just so he can prepare himself, ain't nobody about to travel out here just to talk! This area was known for fighting, and Lelouch just wanted to be for sure, the man knew for sure that they wasn't here
over no fall he asked one time and one time only.

His left hand front nail of the index finger would drop down inside his left pocket. His back would now be against a tree just so he can continue with the chakra signatures. He could count three, but he wasn't exactly for sure. But Lelouch already had a plan map out. However, he sighed. Only thing he could think of to do, it was pretty quiet out here instead of the flies and other mammals making crazy sounds but that was typical.

wc:1309

7The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:03 pm

Hideki Uzumaki

Hideki Uzumaki

D-rank
Hideki, now standing mere feet away from the two, noticed that the one that knocked down the tree was staring at him strangely, as if he just saw someone ignore something completely regarding something that should have forced them to give out a very visible reaction to. Hideki just kept glaring as the fellow Shinobi began to speak, apologizing for what he did and that he held no intent to harm him. After he spoke he introduced himself as Toshiko Uzumaki, finishing his statement by exclaiming that he hopes there are no hard feelings about what he had done.

Before Hideki could respond accordingly with an introduction himself, and what would have been an acceptance to the apology, the Hyuga that was with Toshiko randomly spoke up, jokingly mentioning that he should try not to destroy the forest while harboring a grin upon his face. Hideki simply responded to this sudden yet short pitch of dialogue with a  simple glare, staring at the Hyuga now  for a few seconds. Suddenly, he would ask what they are here for, inquiring on if it was a fight or training, and ending with a demand to speak now or forever hold their peace.

"Sleeping."

Hideki would calmly say as his glare slowly disappeared. It was then he noticed that some blood remained on his lower lip so, before it could be closely observed by anyone, he used his left hand once again, wiping it clean off his face before looking over to the one known as Toshiko. This one was rather strange himself, for he looked as if he could possibly be related to Hideki, though it could have been possible due to them actually being within the same clan, Hideki wouldn't be one to not know his brother if he had one other than the now missing adopted brother Sinato, whom of which had yet to return from a mission.

"My name is Hideki Uzumaki, no hard feelings are made i guess, and it's nice to meet you."

He would respond to Toshiko, acknowledging that the apology was made towards him, and not towards the Hyuga. He didn't have some kind of mathematical figure or chart that appeared as if it had been taken out of a geometry book to use as a way to describe his surroundings, though if a battle were indeed to take place here, the general location would be ideal if one wished to use the environment to their advantage.

WC: 415
Ooc: Small post :c Sorryz

8The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:11 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
Keigo continued to make his way toward the area where the smoke was emitting from. He had no idea what to expect but didn't really care all that was on his mind was seeing the unknown. Time seemed to slow down a bit for Keigo as he made his way through the forest, maybe he was slowly entering the state of zone where in his senses and movements were being controlled purely by his instincts during the moment. "This feeling it's been to long since I have felt this way" Keigo didn't care what the end result would be and what he would see once he reached his destination all he cared about was knowing he still had his killer instinct that has helped him make it this far in his shinobi life. Keigo looked up passing the tall trees and toward the sky determining how far he was from the smoke area. It seemed he was not to far with only a few meters to go before he made it. As he continued to run Keigo heard someone yelling really loud " What are we here for? A fight? training? speak up or forever hold your peace." This made Keigo completely stop in his tracks and wondered was someone being ambushed. This made him very cautious with his approach, so he decided to slow down his pace significantly so he wouldn't fall for such an ambush if there was one at all.

As he made his way closer to the area Keigo made sure to say hidden by running up a tree he was standing by and stand on the nearest tree limb to get a better view. Keigo could see some figures in the distance about ten or more meters ahead of where he was standing. " Guess I should get a closer look." Keigo made his way toward the figures on higher ground by using the tree limbs he assumed this was a better way to not get detected by who ever he was going to see. As he made his way closer to the area Keigo stopped on a tree limb about six meters away from the figures but this time he had a much clearer view and saw what looked to be three other shinobi just like himself and they seemed not to far off from his age and he saw a tree toupled over."Hmm guess I should say hello this could be fun" Keigo made his way down the tree he was standing on to walk toward the three shinobi. Just before he made his presence known Keigo spoke with aloud enough voice that all could hear him, " Hey what's going on seems like you guys are having fun" Keigo had a friendly smile on his face as he stood before the other three shinobi.  

Wc:475
Total WC: 1250

Spoiler:

9The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank

"My name is Hideki Uzumaki, no hard feelings are made i guess, and it's nice to meet you." Toshiko had heard what the other person had said, but pretty much ignored it. He was focused on the boy that had fallen from the tree who introduced himself as Hideki Uzumaki. He was apart of the Uzumaki clan, and he greatly resembled Toshiko. Could they..... Could they be related? No. He would remember if he had a brother. The only family that he had was his mother and father, and his mom was dead while his father was on the run from the village. He had no one. Not one person in the world that he could call family. He'd never even seen this guy before. Toshiko shrug the thought off, but then he had the sudden urge to find out more about the kid. Toshiko walked over to Hideki, and slowly observed him. He was wearing a grey jacket, and a black and grey striped shirt. He had black hair just as Toshiko did, and resembled him in facial structure. He was also quite short, and apparently younger than Toshiko was. Toshiko wanted to learn about him. He felt obligated to do so. As if a force was causing him to do so.

The kid that originally stopped Toshiko started acting strangely. He yelled out into the midst of the forest, loud enough that everyone could hear. " What are we here for? A fight? training? speak up or forever hold your peace." What was he yelling at? Could there have been someone else there with them? Regardless of this, Toshiko went back to Hideki. "Do i.........Do i know you? You seem really, really familiar. As if i know you from somewhere else." Just as Toshiko spoke, he felt another presence in the area. there was another individual, walking down a tree. He came from the tree and walked towards the three of them. Toshiko didn't say anything, but inside he was wondering where all of these people were coming from. " Hey what's going on seems like you guys are having fun." "Hey there. I"m Toshiko Uzumaki. It's nice to meet you."

Word Count: 374

10The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Hyūga, Lelouch

Hyūga, Lelouch

D-rank
It was awkward indeed, the man didn't know what was going on. Though, it appears his chakra signatures was correct thsis time. Another ninja came just towards the right. " Welcome." Lelouch wasn't feeling this. Shinobi's popping up, if he was going to fight anyone, it'll have to be a one on one or something. He just wasn't in the mood for anything. Perhaps it was the party? Shouldn't have drunk so much of that rum..

With a sigh, Lelouch would step to the left and walk away. " Hopefully I'll run into you all again. By the way I'm Lelouch."

EXIT

11The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:18 am

Hideki Uzumaki

Hideki Uzumaki

D-rank
"Do i.........Do i know you? You seem really, really familiar. As if i know you from somewhere else."

Toshiko asked Hideki. In all honesty, Hideki had no idea himself on whether or not he actually does know him. If he did, they must have met when both were really young, and not for a long time afterwards, as Hideki's memory is usually good enough to remember most of those he meets, and the remainder which he forgets never had much of an impact on him nor really talked to him on more than just one occasion. He wouldn't lie, though. Toshiko and Hideki himself both shared similar qualities, too similar for them to just be complete and total strangers. It was indeed a possibility that they are perhaps distant cousins or something of the sort, but that was mostly due to them both being from the same clan as well.

As they were talking, yet another individual entered the area, coming down from a tree approximately six meters away, a friendly smile on his face while he was speaking to them, making an observation regarding them apparently having fun. Toshiko wasted no time in introducing himself to this new arrival while the other Shinobi would simply walk away, introducing himself as Lelouch while he left the area. Now being only three of them left in the area, Hideki didn't know what would really happen, as he never saw this new arrival before either, though he guessed that the best way to have things go off on the right footing would be to introduce himself.

"I'm Hideki Uzumaki, who're you?"

12The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:49 am

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
(OCC: sorry for super late post work keeping me busy)

Keigo observed the people surrounding him and new they had no ill intentions. He saw one of them leave without really introducing himself, but it didn't bother him. Keigo heard the other two introduce themselves, one named Toshiko Uzumaki and the other named Hideki Uzumaki. Keigo knew they were kin probably out training with each other. Keigo noticed the tree layer out on the grown and was pretty impressed that someone was able to knockdown such a large tree. He guessed it was one of the two maybe both. He wanted to ask who knocked the tree over but felt it didn't matter since he was interested to see what jutsu was used to cause the damage. Keigo introduced himself realizing he hasn't done so yet as the two ninja stared at him. "my name is Keigo Uchiha nice to meet you two." Keigo felt comfortable enough to let these two know his last name since they didn't seem like they were judgemental because he was an Uchiha. "So who knocked the tree down?" Keigo felt the atmosphere was unique between the three of them like this a special meeting that was meant to happen. This was a rare feeling for Keigo, since the last time he had this feeling with the masked man that attacked him and his brother, but the feel was different in so many ways.

Keigo looked at both ninja wondering who would answer, plus one of them looked a bit beat up so he assumed it was that person. Keigo wondered if they were genin or chuunin like himself and if that was the case it would be nice to have others his age as people he could rely on and help him get stronger. Keigo didn't have many friends even though he had the personality to make many, but he only want friends he knows would trust and believe in him know matter what. Keigo left his train of thought to see who would answer to knocking the tree down.

WC: 341

perception:

13The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:12 am

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"my name is Keigo Uchiha nice to meet you two."

He was a uchiha? Toshiko didn't know much about the clan. Not really much other than the name. He had learned about them in detail from his very own father, who said his best friend was a uchiha. That was pretty much it. The thought of the uchiha kind of scared Toshiko due to his own ignorance of them. It might have been the fact that one of the members chose to openly associate with his father who had used to be a good man. Before the night he killed his wife and permanently scared toshiko before running off into the night. Toshiko couldn't remember the good times that he had shared with his father after that. All he could remember was his face. His eyes. Those strange, blood red eyes with that pattern in them. He wanted to know what they were. He needed to find out. He might as well save that for another time though. At that very moment, his priority was just to have fun.

"So who knocked the tree down?" Toshiko chuckled a bit and held the back of his head, slightly looking down towards the ground. "It was me. I was just out here training a move and that happened. I'm sorry though. I didn't mean to knock it down or hurt you Hideki."

Word Count: 237

14The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Hideki Uzumaki

Hideki Uzumaki

D-rank
The newest arrival would introduce himself as "Keigo Uchiha", stating that it's nice to meet them both. Hideki would continue staring right at the Uchiha, specifically at his eyes as the young Genin knew that the Clan had a special doujutsu titled the "Sharingan", though never has he ever seen one, nor does he know exactly what it does. Hideki would continue looking at Keigo, analyzing him, observing him while the Chuunin in response would look both Uzumaki's, most likely trying to figure out the situation.

Toshiko's chuckling would break Hideki's intense focus, causing the youngest one of the three to look back over to him, seeing him holding onto the back of his head. He would hear Toshiko tell him that it was indeed he that brought down the tree, stating that he was out here practicing a move, and that he apologizes for it as he held no intention to knock it down or hurt him. Hideki gave Toshiko a slightly confused look regarding this, as something the fellow Genin said didn't exactly happen.

"Hurt? I'm not hurt at all. Actually, i feel the same way i felt before. Anyways.."

Hidkei would speak as his head turned back over to Keigo, his face giving off a slightly suspicious look.

"What are you doing out here, Keigo?"

15The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Keigo Uchiha

Keigo Uchiha

D-rank
"It was me. I was just out here training a move and that happened. I'm sorry though. I didn't mean to knock it down or hurt you Hideki." Keigo was wrong in his deduction thinking it was the boy that was a bit beat that had used the jutsu, but instead things were opposite as they seemed. "Wow impressive. "  Keigo continued to glance at the two ninja thinking to himself  "I wonder if they know about tsueno... Hmm probably not." As the wind continued to blow and the atmosphere seeming very relax Keigo noticed that Hidkei was looking at him assuming maybe he had a question he wanted to ask him. Before keigo could speak up Hidkei asked his question, "What are you doing out here, Keigo?" Keigo scratched his head for a second not wanting to give him the whole reason for him being in the forest. " I'm out here for training just like you guys, but while I was training I noticed smoke from were I was training and decided to investigate what was going own and now here I am." Keigo placed his hand back to his side after finishing his explanation to Hidkei.

Keigo didn't want to tell the real reason he was out in the other because he doesn't really know these guys and he was pretty sure they wouldn't want to hear a sob story about him and his little brother. Keigo looked at the two ninja again wondering if they were brothers. "So are you two brothers?

WC: 260

16The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Empty Re: The Truth Unveiled. (Open, No kill) Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
" I'm out here for training just like you guys, but while I was training I noticed smoke from were I was training and decided to investigate what was going own and now here I am."

So are you two brothers?

Brothers? He was correct to assume that due to them both being Uzumaki and having some similar looks, but in Toshiko's mind there was no way that they could be related. He stared down Hideki once more. "no....No we aren't. I haven't seen hideki ever until today." For some reason, the question made Toshiko feel a bit awkward as he didn't like to talk about his family life. There wasn't anything about his family that wouldn't make him think about his dad or his dead mother. Because of this, he decided to change the subject. "You were training out here too huh? You training for anything in particular, or do you just want to get stronger?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.