You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Truth x Lies. [Closed] Empty Truth x Lies. [Closed] Mon May 12, 2014 11:50 am

Kazu

Kazu

D-rank
"Onoki ....... Dengen ....... Arashi."

These names would continue to whisper across the catacombs of the stone country. Darkness would completely consume the entire network of natural tunnels, allowing only the feint sounds of idle drops of water to crash against the cold dirt. It would seem these catacombs were the coldest place in the Earth country, and what better place to hold the demon that fed on heat itself. Crimson hued lenses would glow deep within the catacombs glaring at the direction of the entrance to the large oasis he would stand in. Surrounded by a pool of water whilst chakra would resonate through the large collection of clear water and surge through the iron chains that would rap around each limb, preventing him from breaking out. With each movement the demon made, the piercing sounds of stretching chains would echo throughout the long dark halls, whilst chilling winds would howl downward towards the so called, Demon. But his efforts became nullified as these chains were made specifically for his kind, as these chains contained chakra from the Aisu, in which kept the warm bodies of the Kanetsu to remain cool, which devalued their entire existence. Who would have though that a simple weather change could contain a beast of his caliber. It was truly a sight to see the beast within these catacombs be left to rot. However a small group of elderly shinobi would walk across the oasis. Cloaks would surround their bodies to keep their bodies from freezing whilst they stood affront the demon.

"Juudaime Tsuchikage, Kazu Kanetsu. You stand accused of betraying the Stone Nation by murdering our leader of the High council of Iwagakure. How do you plead?"

A silence would fill the gap of time as the 'Demon' Tsuchikage stood lifelessly affront the High Council. His back would arch allowing his head to point towards the ground, whilst his body would shake due to lack of malnutrition. It would only take a few seconds for the man to reveal an answer, as his body would swiftly vibrate it would seem his body would begin to give in. However this was not the case. His head would jerk upward allowing crimson hued lenses to refocus at the group whilst an intense laugh would burst from his mouth. This deep pitched laughed would echo throughout the catacombs as the blonde haired most likely soon-to-be Ex-Tsuchikage expelled sound that would slightly pierce the ear drums of the group around him. The already present grin would begin to shorten as chakra would resonate from his body, a vast array of blue would rip forth from his body and shroud allowing his very own chakra to be present. Smiling at the group affront him the Tsuchikage would let out a sigh.

"Onoki, Dengen, Arashi. All three were known to be our strongest leaders. And I, who has been said to be the next greatest leader has been taken unexpectedly, you truly believe you can trap me down here?"

His grin would widen more so, which would allow the psychotic nature within his mentality to awaken. The members of the High council would all step backward whilst placing their right hands upon the water across the oasis whilst surging chakra to strengthen the power of the chains. However, it was already to late. The earth would begin to tremble whilst Kazu stood alone atop the large pool of water, heat would begin to excrete from the stone walls allowing the ground to glow a bright orange. The High council members would shout in fear as they planned counter measures. But it was already too late. Their attention would be brought back to the demon as he his laugh came to an end.

"Yes, it was I who slaughtered the High Council leader, but it was the only way to gain change. Iwagakure doesn't need a High Council. I was willing to speak to you all after, but by taking me here and let me suffer for two entire months? No, i will see that your troubles don't go unpunished. Yes, the high council will be no more."

Irons chains would glow a bright red as they began to melt into a silver pool, molten lava would abruptly explode from the ground allowing red geysers of death to melt Kazu's foes. Chakra would begin to spread across his body, changing from a light blue to an orange hue (yoton chakra). Looking upward at the earth his body would kick of the water and into the earth allowing his arrival back into Iwagakure to be somewhat soon.

Truth x Lies. [Closed] 800px-Lava_Zone

770 words.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.