You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There's a fly in my soup(d-rank) Empty There's a fly in my soup(d-rank) Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Akio Yanagi

Akio Yanagi

D-rank
Today Akio had another mission she was use to the routine now. Get a mission, Work hard to complete, and go home to fix dinner and tell her family about it. She could see why the older ninja in her clan would laugh when she told them how she couldn't wait till it was time to start on her missions. The whole mission thing was starting to get old. Oh well I guess I'll be done with this hell soon. She gave her father a kiss goodbye and told her sister how to heat up the leftovers since she would most likely not be home in time to cook dinner.

She then made her way to the new restaurant located near the rock pit. When she entered the place was crowded with hungry people waited to be seated. Oh thank goodness your here. A older woman with light pink hair walked up to her and shook her hand. I'm Anna the owner. Nice to meet you I'm Akio the help you hired she said with a smile. Your just in time sweetie it's our rush hour and as you could see we really need the help. We'll low on staff since my daughter took a break after having her baby. Don't worry I can help with anything you need I work in my father's cafe sometimes. That's great so you know what to do then but really i just need you to wait some tables. Fine with me Akio said. I'm in the back if you need help sweetie.
When Akio was done talking to Anna she grabbed a apron from the back and got to work on taking people's orders and serving food. Time seemed to breeze by for the girl and the work for her wasn't really that hard. The customers were kind and they understood how low on staff they were. Still Akio tried her best to make sure they were well attended to. Everything was fine till one couple walked in. They seemed like a nice couple t first glance but when Akio seated them and took their order her option quickly changed. The man was a total pervert. The whole time she took his order he stared at her chest and legs without shame. Akio couldn't believe he had the nerve to do that in front of his girlfriend. He constantly tried to flirt with her not taking the series of hints she was throwing at him that she wasn't interested. Yet he continued. Then when she turned to take his poor girlfriend's order Akio was shocked to see that the girl was giving her the death eye. It wasn't her fault that she had a bastard as a boyfriend. Yet the whole time she served them this same thing went on. Finally she used a shadow clone to go serve the couple while she sat in the back giving cooking tips to Anna and telling her about the rude man and his girlfriend. Finally the couple left and Akio was able to leave once rush hour was over. When she got home her father was waiting with a plate of sugar cookies her favorite and a cold glass of milk. She quickly gave him the biggest hug and kiss and chowed down. This was what she really needed after such a stressful mission.

Charka 140/150

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.