You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There is a Fly in My Soup [D-Rank] Empty There is a Fly in My Soup [D-Rank] Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:55 am

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
The shining sun made Saiyuki her eyes flutter open. The glowing orb was giving so much light and warmth. Sai kicked her own feet of the bed and stepped toward her own bathroom. She unclothed her and turned the shower on a warm degree. The windows of the bathroom were blurry so no one could look inside. The warm water was streaming down her back to wash away the soap. She washed her hair with an apple scent shampoo. Sai washed her hair and saw all the shampoo sliding away. Sai stepped out the shower and swung a towel around her body and another around her hair. She went to her closet and say the uniform she had to wear for her next mission. She grabbed the clothing but before she put it on she dried herself off with the towel and threw it in the washing bin.

Saiyuki put the maid cloths on and looked in the mirror, being embarrassed that she had to wear such thing. Sai went back to the bathroom to dry her hair and tie it in a loose knot. "Ready to go!" The girl smiled and ran downstairs to find her mother having meal. She waved her goodbye and walked out of the front door, now heading toward the new restaurant called Al Dente. It was a Italian restaurant.

While walking to her destination she got stared at and sometimes even asked questions. Why would they make me wear this.. Sai though while running to Al Dente. She finally arrived and went to the bar to ask what she had to do. The boss said that she just had to clean tables, bring food and drinks and take orders.

Her first costumers came in it was a young couple who looked rather friendly and very in love. Sai stood ready to lead them to their table. The man pulled the chair back for his woman and let her sit. Saiyuki would then take their jackets and hang them in the closet. Then the Kobayashi went back to the lovely pair and asked what they wanted. "I would like the day menu, please." the man said while holding his girl her hand. "I would like the mozzarella with melon as first course, then I would like to have the Spice Pizza and as dessert I will decide when you bring the dessert menu. To drink we would like a bottle of red wine. " The woman said a bit formal but with love in her eyes. Saiyuki nodded and went to give the order.

After five minutes Sai was already back with the wine and poured it in their glasses. "Your first course will come in 10 minutes." Sai informed the sweet couple. As promised Sai came back with the first dishes in time. "Mozarella for the lady and the soup for the man. Tell me if you need anything." The white haired girl said with a smile upon her face.

She saw a man now coming though the door waiting for him to be noticed. Saiyuki quickly went to this new client and asked him is he had a table reserved. The man nodded and said his last name was Raikkodo. The girl looked for his name on the list and saw his name on the table by the window. "Follow me please." Saiyuki said formally to the guest. She took his coat and hung it in the same closet. The man ordered the Pizza Margarita and a glass of white wine with it.

Saiyuki walked to the bar to give the order as she saw the couple was done with their dish. Sai rushed to them and took their plates. She brought it to the kitchen and directly took the other man his wine with her. She poured it in and left once more to give the couple their head dish. She placed the plates with the right person and they thanked her. Then Sai could see that the other guest his pizza was ready. The Kobayashi walked to pick up the dish and bring it to his destination. "Enjoy, Sir." Saiyuki said when she left the man alone to eat.

Saiyuki couldn't do much the next few minutes until one of the guests was finished. The couple were done with their dish. The Genin went to pick it up and the pair cancelled the dessert to go home early. Saiyuki nodded and brought the plates back then she went to get their bill.

"There you go." Saiyuki said very formal and waited for them to pay cash. The gentleman paid for it and followed Sai to the closet. They grabbed their jackets and said goodbye to their waiter, Sai bowed in response. The girl then saw that her other guest was finished as well and raised his hand as gesture for the bill. Sai went to make it and brought it to the man. The man also paid cash but gave to much so Sai went back to give the rest back and brought him his coat while she was at it. When he left, Saiyuki began to clean the tables. "Good job, Sai! I will be hiring you again for sure!" her boss said. Sai nodded and went off, back to her home.

888/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.