You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fly In My Soup [Iwa / D-Rank / Private] Empty Fly In My Soup [Iwa / D-Rank / Private] Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Alessi

Alessi

D-rank
Alessi skimmed over her scroll once more and grinned. She was going to have to work as a waitress in a new restaurant. It didn’t seem too difficult, mainly because she considered herself a people person. This was going to be a piece of cake. Hell, she might actually have to serve cake at the restaurant. Alessi giggled lightly at her own joke. Shaking her head, she brought her focus back on the task at hand. Reading further into the mission details, it gave specific directions to the restaurant. Alessi was walking towards the restaurant while her head was still buried into the mission scroll. Once she had gotten her fill of information, she looked up and saw the restaurant. It looked like a pretty new and somewhat clean on the outside, so she hoped the outside would reflect the inside’s appearance and atmosphere. Inhaling as she walked in, she didn’t really know what to expect. The very moment she walked inside, a large amount of chatter hit her in the face. It wasn’t loud, but the sudden talking shocked her slightly. Almost immediately, she was pulled off to the side by someone’s grip.

Alessi was now face to face with another waitress. The woman looked glad to see her. “You would not believe how happy I am to see you… I got word that someone was coming to fill in for the sick girl. You’re her… right?” This woman seemed a little jumpy. It was probably because she was overwhelmed by the customers. “Um… Yeah, I’m here to hel-“ Before she was even able to finish her sentence, the woman interrupted her and lightly shoved a few clothes in her arms. “Thank you… Put these on and we’ll hand you food to deliver to the tables.” With that, the woman zoomed off to continue work. Alessi stared down at the clothes and decided that she was already too far into this to back out. After heading into a bathroom and changing, she walked back out and was immediately given two plates to go deliver to tables. She gladly took the plates and walked over to the designated tables. She placed the dishes down and smiled at the two sitting down. It was obvious that they were both a couple. They were making lovey-dovey faces at each other. Alessi nodded once. “Here’s your food. Enjoy.” Turning around, she nearly bumped into a customer who was standing right behind her. Luckily, she was able to sidestep the man and continue on to get more plates for a few tables.

Before she was even able to get back to the counter, an old man sitting down called her over and started to ask her a question. “Excuse me young lady… could you get me some more water…?” The man’s voice was frail and shaky. With another smile, she nodded. “Of course sir. I’ll get that right away.” Once more, she began to walk over to the counter to grab more food. This time, she had to carry two plates, a bowl, and a glass of water. Her arms were absolutely full. There was no chance she was going carry anything else. First stop was the old man. Setting the glass down on the table, she smiled at the old man again. “There you go sir.” Continuing on, she stopped by the next table and set all the food down lightly. “Here you go. Enjoy.” Before she was able to walk away, she felt a tug on her sleeve. The woman at the table handed Alessi a small bit of ryo and smiled at her. Alessi grinned and thanked the woman. The rest of the dinner service went quite well and ended rather quickly. At the end, they staff gathered around and thanked Alessi immensely for her assistance being a replacement waitress. With that, the manager signed the MC sheet and sent Alessi on her way.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.