You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

There's a Fly in my Soup[D-Rank Mission] Day 2, Part Two

For those who were making their ways to work today, passing by the recently opened restaurant, they would be treated to an odd sight. A male geisha simply standing in front of the building, staring out in space, without a care in the world. Though there were a few who recognized this individual, and couldn't help but to smile and plan their trip of visiting the place today once again. Their reason being the Geisha standing outside, waiting patiently for the owner to open up. Speaking of owner . . .

“Didn't expect you to come back the next day.” Jinzo said snapping Nanashi out of thought process, while opening the door and ushering in the genin and other staff members that showed up moments prior.

“You need the help. I need the money. And it's fun.” Nanashi replied, beginning to task of getting everything in order for the day. At first the young man wasn't going to take this mission again, but after thinking it over, he did have fun and working here was the easiest way to get to know the locals along with picking up useful information here and there. The latter not bearing anything interesting.

“True that. Well you know if you need to make extra money, these doors are open to you. For we made a killing yesterday kid and I have a sneaky suspicion we're going to make one today as well.” Nanashi didn't even bat an eye lash when the chimes of the door reached his ears, signifying the first customer or rather a group of customer.

“So, you a Geisha?” Nanashi nodded at the female customer's question, while placing down the respective orders of the five female patrons at the table, making sure each one got what they wanted. The constant asking of questions such as theses were more prominent today then it were yesterday. Nanashi himself didn't mind it that much, seeing it being refreshing for the most part.

“How long you been a Geisha?”

“I became an apprentice to another Geisha, who was my mother at the age of seven. By the age of thirteen, I was fully certified Geisha. The first male Geisha in the establishment. Since then I been doing my duties till I moved here to become a shinobi. And well the rest is history.” Nanashi replied , seemingly satisfying their curiosity.

This was the normal routine for the majority of the day. Patrons comes in and order, ask a question or two, Nanashi answer said question, before moving in. Sprinkle within theses questions were comment about hot gracefully he moved through the relatively packed place, some even wondering how can a man move like he does. These inquiries were met with merely chuckles and a heart warming smile. Some of the younger females coming In there trying to flirt with him, slipping their numbers and addresses to him after paying for the meal. The majority of them being kept, while a few were discreetly thrown in the trash. Hey the man had some standards.

It wasn't till he had finishing setting the plate of a customer and heading towards the next table to take an order that he got the shock of his life. Sitting at the table of three were none other then the matriarch of the Okiya that he called home, along with his former apprentice and one of his 'sisters'. Instantaneously they smile at him, having recognized him once they stepped foot within the building.

“Well, if it isn't Nanashi-kun. Yesterday a little birdie told me that there were a Geisha working here. Said Geisha was male with gray hair. I had an inclination on who it might have been, so to satisfy my curious I decided too come down here with two of my children. And what a surprise to see the male Geisha was actually one of my own children.” Kaguya, the matriarch said, while also placing the orders for the three.

“So, how have you been? How's the shinobi life?”

“It has been well, mother Kaguya. Recently graduated the academy and getting myself more acquainted with the inhabitants. It's totally different from Nakinagarish. How's mother doing?” Nanashi asked, having not received a letter from his mother in the passed month.

“Mayuko-chan has been busy lately. She sends of apology for not being able to make it. There were another incident, this time with one of my younger children, so she had to do what was needed.” Nanashi didn't even bat an eyelash when Mother Kaguya mentioned about an incident, for he knew his mother just killed the one who caused such. The conversation between the four will continue on for as long as possible, breaking every now and then when Nanashi was needed to deliver a plate or take an order. Critiques were mixed within the conversation, the matriarch being a perfectionist of sorts and nothing Nanashi did would be good enough for her. Nanashi knew the reason she's like that was because she wanted the best for her children, nothing more, nothing less.

Like anything though the conversation had to come to an end, with both parties promising to visit sometime soon.

The rest of the day flew that quickly and before Nanashi knew it, he was calling it a day, leaving the establishment with the mission report in hand and a promise of working their again in the future.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.