You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop the Vandal! (D-rank mission) Empty Stop the Vandal! (D-rank mission) Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Niko

Niko

D-rank
Soon after my first mission was assigned to me as a Genin, I was assigned another one, this time it was during the night, on top of a random roof in Konoha. I was in prone position staring downward toward the streets, looking for any activity. My assignment was to be on the look-out for any one vandalizing and defacing this one old man's property. Supposedly it's a child that attends the academy and lives next door. Also, from the report that old man filed, he hangs out with a mischevious group of kids. The old man thinks that the entire group may be the cause of the graffiti, but he doesn't know the names of the other suspects, that's why he only named the next door neighbor, Akane Fuji as “The Vandal.”

After about a hour of vigilant observing of the area surrounding the old man's house, I finally spot some activity. I see a few young boys come down the street. I notice them stop at the house of the accused boy Akane. They throw a rock up to a higher story window. The window opens and a pudgy, short kid sneaks through and nods to the children below. That must be Akane, and from the looks of it, he's being summoned by his crew to graffiti the old man's house. I have to wait and catch them in the act, or else I would just be assuming that he committed the act.

All of Akane's friends are walking behind the house through a nearby alleyway. I jump across to the rooftop of the old man house silently. As I reach the back end of the house, I see the kids grabbing cans of paint spray and getting ready to start spraying graffiti. There is already some on the wall, but they are positioned toward the right of the previous drawing.

I finally decide to take action. Before they begin spraying, I drop down from the heavens behind them silently, with nothing but a little thud noise alerting them of my presence.

One of Akane's friends, a child who's a little taller than me, asks "Who are you?"

I ignore him with disdain and refocus myself upon Akane. "I was called up to see who was defacing this old man..." I try to recall the client's name for a second, then I remember it "...Kareru's property."

Akane responds "Well, you've seen up getting ready to do it again, what'cha going to do about it?"

"Well, I have to take you guys in, I guess, unless you guys go to mister Kareru, apologize, and swear to never do this again."

Akane sneers at me and says "Like I'll ever do that. I love creating graffiti art on large objects. Who are you to tell me that I can't?"

I reply with an uncaring tone, "Hey Akane, I understand where you're coming from, but I got assigned this mission to settle the old man's complaints. Let's go up to his door, call upon old man Kakeru, and settle this quietly. You and your parents won't know about it, as long as you apologize and swear never to graffiti on Kakeru's property again."

One of Akane's friends rushed at me, most likely going to try and knock me out so they could escape. He throws a punch, so I grab his hand, twist his arm around his back and kick him to the ground.

Another kid from the group charges at me mindlessly. I decide to make an example out of this one, so I don't have to hurt any more of them. I run up the building behing old man Kakeru's and jump off the wall. He still charges recklessly at me, just so he won't get in trouble. The lower half of my body is now above his head. I start to spin 360 degrees clockwise and prepare to perform my Leaf Gale technique. I finally land a rear spinning low kick into his face, making sure to only hit him hard enough to make him unconscious for a minute. He flies backward and into the Graffiti'd wall. Repeling both of Akane's friends didn't require any type of effort, and I notice that I didn't break a sweat. That thought fuels my ego just a slight amount.

All of the other kids, except Akane, looking astonished at the carnage. They freeze for a short while, then proceed to assist their fallen comrades and run away from the scene.

The only one that remains is Akane. He doesn't try to flee at all. He knows that he'll have to own up to the defacing of Kakeru's property. I ask him "Are you ready to face the music, Akane?"

He agrees and we walk around the alley where he and his buddies came from, towards the front of the old man's house. I jump up high enough so I can look through the second floor windows. I see Kakeru sitting on his bedside. I tap on the window a few times and point toward the lower level. I drop back down and tell Akane that he'll be coming down.

5 minutes later, a brittle, old man dressed in a short tan Kimono with black pants and wooden sandals, answers the door. "So you finally caught the little bugger, did 'cha?"

I respond "Well sir, Akane has something to say."

Akane states "Sir, I am the one who has been spraying graffiti on the back wall of your building. To be honest sir, I love to make graffiti art, it is one of my favorite hobbies. I feel guilty and apologize for doing it on your property, but it's just I like to make large pieces of graffiti art and I need a large area to do it on. Even though I know I should've asked you beforehand to get permission, I decided to go ahead with it anyways. Can you forgive me, mister Kakeru?"

Kakeru pauses for a moment. He then sighs and begins to give the boy an answer "Yes, I forgive you Akane. As long as you paint over the graffiti tommorow after you get out of the Academy, everything will be fine. I'll have to inform your mother of this, but I will tell her how you owned up to the action and apologized. And tommorow, when you see your buddies at the academy, tell them not to graffiti anymore on my property."

I smirk and state "I bet they won't try defacing your property after the whooping I gave a coupple of Akane's friends."

We all collectively laugh, and a minute later we all part farewells. Kakeru informs me that he will go to the Administration Building tommorow after Akane paints over his graffiti. He closes the door and I assume he has gone to retire upstairs. I then tell Akane to go back into his house and go to sleep. He does so without hesitation. I begin my walk home, shortly reflecting on the mission, and then moving on to other topics to make the small travel to my house not so droll.

Chakra usage:
Word count:

http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-character-creator-1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.