You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop the Vandal! [D-Rank] Empty Stop the Vandal! [D-Rank] Mon May 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
I woke up in the morning and I realized that this was a special day: The Day when I will receive my first mission. After brushed my teeth and washed my face, I dressed-up to go and see the Hokage, to receive my first mission.
The sun was shining brightly like an angel. There were no clouds on the sky so I knew that this day will be great. I was getting closer and closer to my first duty as a ninja, I was getting a fear that I will fail my very first mission.
With the courage I had left, I opened the door and said “I heard that I was summoned for my first mission. What is it about?” After I got my details I left relieved that it was no big deal: I was only assigned to catch a ten years old kid. How hard could it be?
“The first thing I gotta do is to go to that Old Man Kareru and to get as much information as I can.” As I knocked at his door, an old man opened up saying: “Are you the one the Hokage had sent to deal with that kid?” The first thing I observed was that the description I received was very exact, leaving no detail to be covered: An elderly man with a slight hunch and limp when he walks. He carries a cane, which he often shakes violently at kids as they walk by his house. Kareru wears a short tan Kimono with black pants and wooden sandals. When outside, he often wears a straw hat either on his head or tied off so that it doesn't fall when worn around his neck.
“Yes I am the one!
“Remember what I say now! To catch him you need more that just to to lay some traps! You need to catch him with your hand or he will escape!”At that time Owydelu remembered something important: They normally preform these shenanigans under the safety of night.That thing had given me an idea of how I could catch that brat.
As the night felt over Konoha, I was sitting right to Kareru’s house. “Dog -> Boar -> Ram: Henge no Jutsu!”. Suddenly I transformed into a tree.
After waiting 15 minutes, the kid appeared, doing the same graffiti vandalism.
“Stop!” As he heard those words, the kid started to run from me. “Ram-> Snake-> Tiger: Bunshin no Jutsu!” I made three clones using this technique that started to run after the kid, with me following their lead. He was fast for a ten year old academy student. Using the speed of a gennin, me and my clones have surrounded him. He wasn’t able to distinguish a clone from the real me, that making him become nervous.
“Why are you doing this? Why are you painting graffiti on that old man’s house?”
“Why not? It’s fun!”
As I heard those words me and the clones attacked him at the same time. After some seconds he was tied and ready to be given to the konoha administration. In a rush, I got back to Old man Kareru:
“Thank you for your help, young man! Are you kind enough to help me paint over this graffiti?”
“Sure, I’ll help you!” As I grabbed the brush, I started to paint, wishing to end this as soon as possible. The repetition of the same moves, up, down made me feel more tired than I would normally be.
After I gave all the stuff to The Administration, I got home, tired of all the action that happened that day. “My first mission wasn’t so bad at all”. After that I smiled and got myself in the bed to get some sleep.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.