You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira walked down the streets of konoha wondering what it was he should do to occupy his time. He was quite bored since the ending of the first round and he didnt know what his responsibilities were up to date. he just shrugged his shoulders and kept on walking, his destinations was the adminstration building to check up on the mission board. He was glad that the hokage had allowed him to do missions for konoha, it gave him something to do and allowed him to occupy himself whenever he got bored. It also allowed him to get some mission experience in just in case he wasnt premoted from the exams he could get premoted a different way.

As he arrived at the administration building it appeared as busy as always. He walked past the secrataries a few he greeted as he knew them on an aquaintance level from his previous visits. He walked up to the mission board and just grabbed the first one he saw turning it in to the secratary who handed him a scroll containing the details. He smiled at her before waving and walking off towards the exit.

As he exited he continued walking and reading the scroll at the same time, he was supposed to stop a vandal thats been messing with this elderly man. "Seems easy enough" He thought to himself. He soon arrived at the elderly mans humble abode, and he walked casually up to the door and knocked on it awaiting an answer. After a few moments the door creaked open and at first the elderly man gave him a sort of dissapproving look but then his tone changed and he said to Hira "Thanks for coming ninja, you dont appear to be from our village given your headband. I may be old but i know thats the symbol for the mist village."

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira just kinda nodded at the old man as the old man spoke to him, he waited for the old man to finish before asking his array of questions. ”So what can you tell me about the vandal if anything? I mean any information you have is useful I promise no matter how small it is, in the long run it will help.” The old man scratched his head and coughed slightly before taking a few moments to think. After a few moments he made a fist with his right hand and motioned up to shoulder height shaking it back and forth saying ”Im sure it was those damn holligan stree youths again!” Hira kinda chuckled at the old mans remark, he now had an idea that is was probably a young/younger child so using force wouldn’t be necessary. Which kinda bummed hira out he was looking for a mission with some action for him.
He waited around for a few hours slowly pacing back and forth this was starting to get boring already and he hasn’t seen a thing. After it started to get dark the old man came outside and motioned him to come inside and have some dinner. He followed him inside and he couldn’t believe what the old man had made for him. He sat down at the table and the man said “Hope you like my specialty seaweed ramen.” Hira laughed stating it was his favorite. Then again who doesn’t like seaweed ramen. As he started to chow down on his bowl of ramen he heard a noise outside. It was the noise of a spray paint can. Hira rushed outside to see the kid drop the can and take off in a dead sprint in an attempt to get away.
Hira chased after the boy, Hira was a shinobi so he began to catch up quite quickly. The kid knew Hira was catching up so he tried his best to speed up but was grabbed on the back of his shirt yanking him to the ground. Hira scolded him before the boy revealed his name. “M… my… names Akane fuji and I didn’t mean anyone no harm. Its… i… you must be a ninja to have caught me so easily could you show me some jutsu please I promise ill stop if you do?” Hira went from a serious tone to a more joking one saying ”Tell ya what… If you go back and apologize to the old man as well as clean up some ill promise to show you a couple jutsu instead of one got it?” The kid laughed a little and then sighed and ran off to the old mans house.
The next morning when Hira went back the graffiti was gone and when he saw the kid talking with the old man he assumed all was well. He walked up to the kid saying ”Good job I guess I owe you some demonstrations then don’t i?” The kid nodded and him and Hira walked off talking as they made their way to the perfect area for jutsu demonstrations. Hira thought in his head along the way ”Mission complete!”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.