You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hideo

Hideo

D-rank
Hideo was assigned to a mission today. It seemed like an interesting one, and might be a little fun. The task was “A boy has beenputting graffiti on the wall of buildings. He has thus far managed to escapecustody, and possess skills equal to that of an Academy ninja, able to move around on rooftops to escape capture. Now it is your turn to try and capture him, good luck!” He chuckled at the good luck part, but figured since this was a ninja academy student he would be a little smarter than the others he has captured. Hideo put on his ninja gear and headed out.

He knew the general location the graffiti was being made, but nothing exactly. He got near the area and could see graffiti here and there. He thought to himself “This kid should show more respect for his village. This kind of agitates me now. “ Hideo frowned a bit, and figured once he caught the boy he would bring him back to the police. He smirked and roamed around a bit, and then decided to talk to one of the building owners.

Hideo walked up to him and asked “Excuse me sir, I was assigned to deal with your graffiti problem. Is there anything you can tell me that might help?” The man turned to Hideo and said “Thank goodness someone has come to deal with that brat. It is a boy, an academy student, and seems to avoid capture all the time. He usually comes in the late afternoon when everyone is getting tired and ready for bed. It has been a few days so I am sure he will show up again.” The Genin nodded and said “I will keep a look out sir. I will deal with your problem.” The man smiled and said “Thank you, I see someone has respect for others.” Hideo smiled and disappeared.

He was now up on a rooftop looking at the sky. He thought “It is still early afternoon so it might take a bit before he comes around. Even though this angers me I have to wonder why he is doing this. He is disgracing the village yes, but why? Is he just looking for attention? Either way his antics cannot go on.” He noticed someone jumping rooftops. Hideo went into a prone position on the roof watching the person. He thought “Well that was fast for him coming around.” He watched as this unknown person walked up to a building and looking around. Hideo jumped down and made sure he was not seen or heard. The boy started writing on the wall with some sort of spray paint. Hideo dashed toward the boy with incredible speed. He was now right next to him and asked “What do you think you are doing?” The boy looked up in shock and started to run. Hideo chuckled and thought to himself “Do not take me lightly.” The boy jumped up on the roof tops and felt that he was safe. Hideo had other ideas as he quickly caught up to the boy and was running beside him. He smiled at the boy as he ran next to him. The boy tried to run faster and make hard right and left turns, but Hideo kept up with him. Hideo finally got bored of the chase and snatched the kid. The boys yelled “Let me go!” Hideo grinned and said “No, I am taking you to the police. You should not be disgracing the village like that.” He knocked the boy out and brought him to the nearest police station. They knew Hideo well nowand did not question him. They took the boy in and Hideo went on his way.

WORDCOUNT 622

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.