You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
“Yawn!”Another day, another mission!” It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was heating everything up over the Konohagure. The sky was a deep blue, with no clouds on it. It was a very silently atmosphere, because of the warm it was outside at noon.
After preparing myself, I locket the door and ran my way to the Administration Building. ”I’m here for a new mission Hokage-sama!” After receiving my mission, I got outside and started to read the information under the chilly shadow of a tree.
A boy has been putting graffiti on the wall of buildings. He has thus far managed to escape custody, and posses skills equal to that of an Academy ninja, able to move around on rooftops to escape capture. Now it is your turn to try and capture him, good luck!
”Only that? This mission should be very easy! It may take a maximum of one hour to complete! I will finish it in no time!”
As I got up, I started to ask people about this “Shinobi”. There were some vague ideas but only one told me something important: The kid shows up after you paint over a graffiti, wishing to post his signature again on that wall.
So I requested at the Administration Building some paint and started to cover one of his “masterpieces”. After painting, as I trough, the kid appeared with a graffiti spray.
”Stop right there! You have to cover all the graffiti you did with painted! This is an order from the Administration itself!” As he heard those words, he started to run like hell. The boy has the skills of a Academy Student. He can jump over buildings. That moment was the one that made Owydelu understand those words.
”Stop right now! Ram -> Snake -> Tiger: Bunshin no Jutsu!” The kid became surrounded in no time. ”That’s it kid! You should give up! Just come with me and maybe I will lower your proble… I haven’t even had time to finish my sentence that the kid started to run again!
The kid got me to follow him for forty five minutes then, when I got an opportunity, I tied him up. [color=green] “You should’ve listened to me! I would have caught you anyway!”
Suddenly, two kids had come and threw with rock at me, making enough time for the prankster to escape. Then they all started to run. ”Damn it! Now I have to catch all of them! This is getting worse and worse!” Running with the biggest speed he had, Owydelu started to chase them.[color=green]” Ram -> Snake -> Tiger: Bunshin no Jutsu!” Owydelu created three clones. [color=green]”That’s not all! Dog -> Boar -> Ram: Henge no Jutsu!” Owydelu transformed every clone into one of those kids. The clones and the real kids were now all mixed. The Prankster and the other ones started to fight each other, the clones disappearing, leaving only the real kids in a fight. After five minutes, they were all down, full of scratches and bruises.
[color=green]”Now you got what you deserved! This way maybe you can learn a lesson or two!”

After tiding them up, I grabbed them all and returned to the Administration Building.”I brought you the kid! I’m also giving to you a bonus: another two pranksters!”
I felt sorry for them but they did the mistake of doing graffiti.
After receiving my payment, I returned back home. After eating and changing my dirty clothes, I took a big, deep sleep ‘till the night appeared.
This was a hard day and I hope tomorrow will be better.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.