You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stop the Vandal! [D-rank] Empty Stop the Vandal! [D-rank] Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:25 pm

Takeshi

Takeshi

Retired
After about a week of rest and recovery from the cat mission, Takeshi recieved a new mission. From what he was told, this one could be easier than the cat mission. Deep inside he was quite relieved, however he knew that it would start to get harder soon. In the mean time he would have to train hard and do missions. It was around noon and the sun was shining brightly with a slight breeze, perfect conditions. From the report Takeshi got, apparently an old man is a new victim of vandalism. The old man's name was Kareru and Takeshi was on his way to his house. Walking down the street he could hear kids playing with the occasional scream or shout. In the corner of his eye Takeshi could see a ball was heading right for his face, turning his head slightly he was able to catch the ball with his right hand. It was a pink medium sized ball that was just a little bit bigger than his hand. Soon after he caught it, a little kid ran up to him and frowned. He was short, fat, and had a runny nose, he crossed his arms and looked at Takeshi. Looking at him he could tell he was a brat, but he decided to be nice and handed him the ball with a smile on his face.

The kid looked at the ball in Takeshi's hand, and then looked at Takeshi in the face. His attension then swayed to Takeshi's red hair, which shined brightly with the help of the sun. Frowning, the boy looked Takeshi in the eyes and began to speak in a rude tone of voice. Whats the matter with you? HUH!?!? I threw that ball at you on purpose, I didn't want you to catch it. And whats up with your girly hair, why is it so long and red. Takeshi listened to the boy go on and on about his hair, and ask stupid questions. Finally and older woman seem to come out of nowhere and stood right next to Takeshi. From her positon, she also was standing right in front of the boy who had seemed to be quiet. Whats going on here? Is he giving you trouble young man? The older lady was looking right into Takeshi's eyes as she asked the question.

Takeshi raised an eyebrow and thought about getting the little boy in trouble by telling her what he had said. By this point, Takeshi figured the older lady was the kid's mom. Nothing is wrong mam. I was just returing this ball to this little one here. Takeshi said in a proper, and confident tone of voice as he smiled at the lady, and then at the kid. I see, well just let me know if he ever steps out of line or does something wrong. She said in a polite tone of voice as she looked at Takeshi with a friendly smile on her face. However, her facial expression changed quickly when she looked back at the kid. And you young man should had been at home thirty minutes ago.She grabbed the boy's arm and started to drag him away while he just kept yelling "Stop, not in front of my friends!". With that whole ordeal over with, Takeshi contiued onward to Kareru's house. As Takeshi walked down the street he noticed that were little faces painted on fences, poles, and even trash cans.

Whoever it has been doing this obviously has been doing it for some time. Some of the pictures that had been painted looked like they had been there for a while. Of course, there could be more vandals than just one, but Takeshi would just have to gather more information. After a short walk Takeshi approached the front door of Mr. Kareru's house, he couldn't see where the vandal marked his house. Takeshi knocked on the door and waited for somebody to answer. He could hear the floor from the inside creak as someone's foot steps came near the door. The door opened and out came Mr. Kareru, he wore a short tan kimono with black pants and wooden sandals, he also had a cane in his hand. Mr. Kareru looked at Takeshi carefully analysing him as if he was trying to decide whether or not Takeshi was good or evil. Takeshi decided to break the silence by saying something about the job. Hi Mr. Kareru, I'm Takeshi and I'm the one assigned to take care of the vandal problem. Takeshi spoke in a polite tone of voice while having a bright smile on his face.

Mr. Kareru just continued to look at him with one hand scratching his chin until he finally spoke. Say...how old are you kid? From the looks of ya you look like you are at least sixteen. This question puzzled Takeshi as it was completely random, he wasn't expecting something like that in any way. Uhh, well you were right sir, I'm sixteen. Takeshi answered trying to not sound totally confused. Mr. Kareru stopped scratching his chin and put an hand up in the air. Stop with that sir crap, I don't need to hear something like that. Now lets get on with this so you can get off my property. The old man walked pass Takeshi and led him to the back yard where th graffti was. It was and big circle type face that had its tongue stick out and looked mad. To the side it had "Go to bed old man." painted in big funky letters. You see that? Now figure out who did that by tomorrow. Mr. Kareru went off back into his house leaving Takeshi just standing there.

Hours went by and the sky was black, the only thing that shined around Takeshi was the moon, which seemed as bright as the sun. After Mr.Kareru left him standing there in the backyard, he examined the pictureand the area around the picture. He found traces of rope skids on the roof. Like somebody held up another person, but in the process caused paint to be rub away. At the moment Takeshi was on top of a pole that had an excellent view of Mr. Kareru's house.Takeshi had also created four shadow clones to comb the nearby area to see if the vandal would hit somebody elses house. Takeshi had his hood up and kept his hair tucked in his coat, he knew that it was possible for his red hair to still be seen in the dark due to the bright moon. Takeshi was crouched on the pole, waiting for a sign of any trouble. Then he saw two dark figures running around in the streets. It looked like they were carrying something, but Takeshi wasn't sure what the objests were exactly. Takeshi could also seee one of his clones following the dark figures from the roof tops. Right behind his first clone were the other two, Takeshi sat up from the pole and joined his clones in the pursuit.

Catching up with one of his clones he was given an summed up version on what was going on. After which Takeshi made them disapate and continued on with the chase. From what the clone told him it was some little kids running around the street, however they were holding paint cans. The kids didn't know they were being followed, so instead of stopping them he wanted to see where they were going. Soon, Takeshi found himself back at Mr. Kareru's house and that the kids climbed the fence already. One of the kids took out a paint brush and began to paint, Takeshi had seen enough, he summoned two shadow clones and boxed the kids in. Walking closer to one of the kids, he saw that it was , it was the boy from earlier. What do you think you're doing? The boy looked scared and his eyes began to tear up as if he was getting ready to cry. The boy explained that he began to feel bad about painting on Mr. Kareru's house, so he came back to try to paint over it. Takeshi talked with the boy's mother and he apologised to Mr. Kareru anc clean up his mess.

1382/600 Completed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.